Sony Xperia acro S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3

Awesome phone . . . Sony Hats off to you . . . !!!

• 2013-11-27 13:11
  • LiDA

Phn has non removable battery. It means battery can't replace when it get fault..?

• 2013-11-27 02:37
  • XNpC

This phone is very good in terms of 3d movies or any side by side 3d videos using d.i.y. 3d viewer. like huge 3d cinema virtually using mx player. it plays deffrent video formats smoothly up to 1080p. I'm using it until now . WATCHING 3D MOVIES GRAB SONY XPERIA

• 2013-11-25 10:01
  • wYyv
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-14 23:35 from PxWV - click to readYou have in the phone with normal size, a lot of premium features such as : solid build, camera and video, good performance (JB works excellent) for a affordable price.

• 2013-11-18 08:25
  • s3Bg

hey guys!
i m in a big trouble, pls help me if anyone can.

my brother gifted me this phon 6 days ago i tried to update it to jb with my network data pacage.
it is upgraded to jb 4.1.2 now but it is not showing network even sim is inside.
i tried to reinsert and put another sim inside but it's not showing network of any career.
i live in india and this phon is broght from out side of country.
people in sony service centre said they never seen this phon before and with such kind of problem. so they gave it back to me.
what should i do now?
pls help.

• 2013-11-16 18:52
  • uvNZ

> In reply to ja @ 2013-11-11 15:04 from MqG% - click to readHi, The phone is actually waterproof. U just need to close the ports properly. I even had been for swimming with this phone in my pocket and nothing happened. Spilt tea and later washed completely. Still its fine. Its been an year now. Still it works like charm.

• 2013-11-15 05:18
  • PSL3

> In reply to Lijahbulk @ 2013-11-06 09:00 from fuNc - click to readno, you can change it in any service agency, they can replace it easily

• 2013-11-15 01:13
  • Nk2m

what is the best thing about acro s?

• 2013-11-14 23:35
  • PxWV

please someone should help me on how to repair ma acros s, just want to put in another sim and one of the pin got out so from then it couldnt accept any other sim.

• 2013-11-14 21:00
  • ftKc

what is better xperia acro s,sp or tx

• 2013-11-13 17:42
  • iwpJ

Don't ever trust statements like "Water proof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes". I bricked mine completely in 5 minutes, 20 cm underwater. The obvious cause is that USB cap is not as hermetic as it is supposed to be, however, you won't be able prove that it was closed at all when you get it to repair.

• 2013-11-11 15:04
  • MqG%

> In reply to Lijahbulk @ 2013-11-06 09:00 from fuNc - click to readthat s right...

• 2013-11-10 14:53
  • s%{5

I got my Acros S 2 weeks ago and this last 3 days when i play a game it automatically pause. and it so Annoying! odes anybody knows how to fix it?

• 2013-11-09 13:58
  • Kg$R

Hey Guys!

I recently bought Xperia Acro S and I would like to connect my playstation 3 console to my xperia does anyone knows how it works???

Please try to answer my question friends...

Thanks

• 2013-11-06 10:33
  • TgYa

Hey there! I love the phone but the sad thing is the non-removable battery... What if the battery gets faulty it mean the phone is dead right?

• 2013-11-06 09:00
  • fuNc

> In reply to zumiq @ 2013-11-04 07:47 from Mf5D - click to readBatteryGuru is your friend

• 2013-11-05 08:48
  • mcxi

Please give me a tips, in which way it's battery charging will lasting more..... ?

• 2013-11-04 07:47
  • Mf5D

> In reply to Jake XP @ 2013-10-29 16:36 from t7XH - click to readThis is perfect one

• 2013-11-04 07:35
  • Mf5D

I bought it. The Phone is stunning, Walkman app and sound is BANGIN (u got many corrections and on)
Capture quality is excellent.Wireless is very very fast, surfing is very fast too.
I got 1 Issue and question to other owners, WHAT ABOUT Power Button i think my power button is gettin soft and sinked into the pannel a little ?

• 2013-11-03 22:09
  • nU4Q

i try to capture under water in a dark place the result is perfect!!!!

• 2013-11-03 15:59
  • K7ev
Total of 2889 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia acro S.