Sony Xperia C - user opinions and reviews

27%

7.8
7.6
7.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-24 15:05 from K1KL - click to readIf u have a problem do factory reset bcoz he last update is way better in every aspect such as: camera,overall battery,speed,wireless etc...

• 2014-04-24 18:59
  • a3QY

I think the last update version 16.0.B.2.6 better than now !

• 2014-04-24 15:05
  • K1KL

After update worst than before !

• 2014-04-24 14:54
  • K1KL

> In reply to shivnarr @ 2014-04-24 05:34 from utp9 - click to readI just want to comment on your statement regarding android 4.3 not able to move apps to SD card, this kind of option is not just happening on 4.3 but also on other version as well. like Xperia L, it's 4.2 but you can't move apps to sd card. this is dependent on the device, and a lot of xperia phones has this problem.

• 2014-04-24 12:35
  • i5x7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-21 07:31 from utZP - click to readPlz tell me which is the best screenguard for Xperia c

• 2014-04-24 12:23
  • X0UY

Please let me know the performance of Dual SIM. Is there any lag or phone stuck when dual sim activate. Currently I'm having Samsung Galaxy S DuoS Phone and having lots of problems when using dual sim. In that Phone I cannot even use Mobile Data when I activate Dual SIM option. Thinking about to switch to this phone. Please let me know your ideas.

• 2014-04-24 08:44
  • UiwG

> In reply to Aniket19 @ 2014-04-20 08:45 from 2SWR - click to readYes u can move ur app to SD card but u can't move the app to SD card which is preactive on ur phone.only u hav download the app u can move to SD card

• 2014-04-24 07:16
  • KAef

I have updated my sony xperia c to build version 16.0.B.2.13. In the latest build version, memory management has been improved. Till now I have not faced any problem. I think camera quality is improved a bit. Earlier my device memory was 80-90% full and now after update, its 70%. Some of pre-installed apps can be uninstalled. Apps like Google+, Chrome, gmail, maps and all google inbuilt apps require more space and with new updates, these apps grow in size. So you have to chose apps according to your needs. I have disabled most of inbuilt apps which i don't need. RAM usage is improved. To see better results after update, reset your phone. Make backup of your installed apps using super backup app. Battery backup is same as in previous update. For me android 4.2.2 is better than other versions of android. In android 4.3, you can not move apps to sd card. As the memory of this device is low, it will be a bad decision to update it to android 4.3 in future. Album and Movie apps are also updated. So in coming months when apps will grow in size after each update, the memory of this device will be full. The solution for this problem is that we have to be selective in installing apps.:( Otherwise phone is awesome.

• 2014-04-24 05:34
  • utp9

Internal memory is 1gb it is insufficient to update the apps which are given by sony

• 2014-04-24 02:47
  • rAf5

New Album app update, v6.0.A.0.26

It has a new interface and shows a preview slideshow of your photos on top, similar to the movies app.

Although I'm disappointed that they haven't updated the Walkman app yet for this device

• 2014-04-23 18:48
  • fm4q

be carefull with this phone bcoz its not 720*1080 screen size so hd videos are bullshit on it even youtube hd video screen quality very bad its just a normal dual sim phone dont expect more

• 2014-04-23 18:43
  • nTSB

> In reply to kirthu @ 2014-04-23 05:44 from utAx - click to readThe sadest front camera ever..

• 2014-04-23 15:36
  • tV3v

> In reply to hojef @ 2014-04-23 12:26 from L1ws - click to readboth as per your wish

• 2014-04-23 14:44
  • Mf5j

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-21 10:01 from vGih - click to readanyone can you help me? it have video call, via Sim?

• 2014-04-23 14:37
  • fCx}

which one is better xperia c or xperia m2?

• 2014-04-23 12:26
  • L1ws

In user manual sony say it is dual active. Its true?

• 2014-04-23 11:45
  • 2@mv

xperia C or xperia SP ???

• 2014-04-23 07:00
  • 9x5j

is this front camera working or not? because i want to buy and want to use skype.....

• 2014-04-23 05:44
  • utAx

which is d bst phne xperia c or sp.????

• 2014-04-23 03:55
  • rAfF

Anyone know,am on xperia c dualsim,always get this alarm saying i'm running out of internal storage,but I stored all my apps in the memory card.does it mean with xperia c I cant have too many apps?but I stored everything in the memory card! It says my internal storage is 94% full,and asked me to uninstall apps in order to make up space,but I already transfered those apps into the memory card.whats the point of having apps transfered into the memory card and still using the intetnal storage.can anyone help?

• 2014-04-23 03:43
  • tufc
Total of 4974 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia C.