Sony Xperia C - user opinions and reviews

23%

7.8
7.6
7.6

> In reply to Marwan Khalilovic @ 2014-04-18 00:28 from fvEv - click to readYou may update. The battery life is much better now. Mine drops from 27% to 26% with 5 minutes of web browsing on Wi-Fi.

• 2014-04-19 11:22
  • fqyA

is it best for music?

• 2014-04-19 07:49
  • K2EW

I have a problem with my Xperia C. When it is connected to my laptop, the lap doesn't recognize it. I understood that it's about the drivers, but how to get the suitable driver for this?

• 2014-04-18 22:33
  • SHLw

> In reply to Marwan Khalilovic @ 2014-04-18 00:28 from fvEv - click to readYup when i update my xperia c the battry drain fast but now i reset my phone and battry timing is fine i got 1.5 day of battry timing at hard use.

• 2014-04-18 20:56
  • 6PG$

my xperia c andriod broken several time and every time i fix it is broken again what can i do ????????

• 2014-04-18 19:04
  • fkm%

it's ok with me, after 16.0.B.2.13 build updated, i'm really satisfied

• 2014-04-18 16:55
  • fDu1
  • F

I've forgotten my Xperia C charges for 3 hours and its not working now
What should I do , could you help me please.

• 2014-04-18 16:14
  • dMAa

> In reply to amita @ 2014-04-18 07:01 from 9Cmn - click to readI think U should have dual sim setting problem remove both sim card and again enter back. It's happened before in my cell also but now it's working fine.

• 2014-04-18 16:14
  • rA%Y

I bought this phone sony experia C about 6months before,till now i was satisfied with all the functions of the phone but recently i am facing a problem in this.
actually when my net connection is ON & if a calls come and i attend it meanwhile if during the call i want to OFF my net,then it is showing the msg as "cannot switch sims during ongoing call".....i dont understand why this is happening?????I dint experienced this before,m facing the problem now only...please let me know,what can i do for this.....

• 2014-04-18 07:01
  • 9Cmn

Pls can someone tell me if Xperia C has active noise cancellation with dedicated mic?

• 2014-04-18 00:59
  • fsVb

Guys Should I update to the latest firmware 16.0.b.2.13 or not .. i've heard it made the battery even worse ._. plz answer me

• 2014-04-18 00:28
  • fvEv

I dont care if the frony camera is not good. but this phone is awesome. I can use the phone battery is perfectly fine. I can use if for 2 days by the help of power management option. speed is great. It also dual SIM with good 8mp rear camera. You will get this cool phone on a cheaper price. The style is like a high class phone. I love my Xperia c

• 2014-04-18 00:20
  • GAdr

> In reply to chandan @ 2014-04-17 18:23 from rK{f - click to readFront camera is really worst for video call in this mobile.

• 2014-04-17 21:07
  • jJWR

I am using xperia c it's awesome good camera quality nice batry backup good graphics I would like to thanks to Sony for giving me wonderfull gadget

• 2014-04-17 20:40
  • 7tAe

Sony Xperia is a good mobile. but i want to know does it provide video call, or can i use this phone for Skype call.. please tell me any one about it's experience.

• 2014-04-17 18:23
  • rK{f

> In reply to Shriya @ 2014-04-17 06:21 from rKN5 - click to readno charging the phone overnight is just fine, the phone has a auto mechanism wherein if the phone is fully charged it will automatically disconnect from being charged. however for safekeeping it is always better to avoid it.

• 2014-04-17 09:19
  • i5x7

If you are really tight on budget, I would suggest you to buy Lenovo. I don't know where you're from but in Malaysia, Lenovo phones are all the rage nowadays coz of its dirt cheap prices and ultra-fast performance.

You can look at the following models:
1) Lenovo S650
- RM409, 4.7" qHD, Quad Core 1.3Ghz, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM (can install apps directly to SDcard), 8MPx + VGA camera, 2000MAH battery, slim & lightweight design

2) Lenovo S930
- RM609, 6" HD, Quad Core 1.3Ghz, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM (can install apps directly to SDcard), 8MPx + 1.6MPx camera, Dolby Stereo Speakers, 3000MAH battery, slim & lightweight design

3) Lenovo A850+
- RM469, 5.5" qHD, Octa-Core 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM, 5MPx + 3MPx Camera, 2500MAH battery

FYI, I have owned Xperia SP, Xperia C, Lenovo S930 and Lenovo S650. Out of this, Xperia SP used to be my most favorite but the 4.3 Update ruined it for me. Now, Lenovo S930 is best due to its scree size, gaming and superb speakers.

If you're still skeptical about Lenovo phones, then better buy Xperia C which is cheaper than Xperia SP, looks prettier, lighter, and have option to install apps directly to SD card.

• 2014-04-17 07:30
  • HjC8

> In reply to shazia @ 2014-04-13 18:13 from NvfC - click to readI hav charged my phone a'll night by mistake is Der any prob?

• 2014-04-17 06:21
  • rKN5

> In reply to alireza eftekharzade @ 2014-04-16 11:55 from HFgr - click to readMokhlesim Hamvatan,Yep XC's Screen is way better than grand,in Sunlight with Xperia C u can easily see the screen and i recommanded Anti-Reflex Screen Protector,15 hezar tomane for Xperia C and its PERFECT. everything on Xperia C is way better than Grand except Camera!
With Xperia C u can Set Games Graphic to HIGH (MAX) like asphalt 8,MC4 and others but with Grand u can only set VERY LOW Graphic and other Graphic levels is Disabled.

• 2014-04-16 22:54
  • HIps
Total of 4916 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia C.