sonu, 01 Nov 2014I have INTERNAL STORAGE PROBLEM. I cant download any new app.i have moved all apps to sd card ... moreHi Sonu,
The internal storage problem your facing with Xperia C is clearly Google's fault and not Sony's. The latest version of Google Play restricts any update or installing apps if your internal storage drops below around 120mb. Follow these steps, it worked for me:
1. Go to settings, then Apps, choose All. Now choose apps that you don't use at all. Clear data, cache and uninstall updates. I uninstalled updates on my Google Play Services and my Youtube since the default version works fine.
2. Don't update Album, Movies, Walkman, Chrome unless you use those. I only updated my Walkman since I use it a lot. Use Quickpic as your gallery, MXplayer for movies, UC Browser as your browser instead. All of those apps are movable to SD card.
3. If you use Facebook or Instagram a lot, clear data and cache as well.
4. Install Clean Master.
5. Install SLW Storage widget to monitor your internal storage more easily. Use clean master once you see your internal storage is below 120 mb.
6. Open Play Store, go to settings/Auto-update apps then choose the option "Do not auto-update apps". Only update apps you use. Although I use Youtube a lot, I use the default version instead.
Currently, my Xperia C still got 200mb of available internal storage and I don't face the error anymore. Just remember not to let your internal storage drop to 120mb. Hope this helps.
obonil piyash, 03 Nov 2014i bought it 5 day ago but it charge is not stable as a new phone even when i want to learn how... moreI don't really get what you meant but if it's about the battery that runs quickly, you can set the battery modes in settings>power management and select stamina mode.
hi i have a sony xperia c which was working well until recently when it offered to update software to which i consented. however after the updating process was done the settings disapperared,when you go to settings and click on it, it brings "unfortunately settings has stopped working". i wanted to do a master reset but unfortunately it also falls under settings which disappeared. please kindly assist me
i bought it 5 day ago but it charge is not stable as a new phone even when i want to learn how to use its charge become low. is there any problem with the battery and is it remvaable?
i have bought it 5 days before but its charge is not stable what is the problem with it?is its battery removable?
Any app I wanna download my phone says low on internal space even though the phone specifications say it has 4GB internal space.... Dissatisfied with only this feature... Rest is good
sonu, 01 Nov 2014I have INTERNAL STORAGE PROBLEM. I cant download any new app.i have moved all apps to sd card ... moreHi sony xperia c users,present of here peoples may have internal storage problem.don't worry just follow as it below.
1. Take backup and just reset your phone.
2.After reseting goto your playstore application.
3.sign in into it.
4.Signing in is completed means just goto your option in playstore and find auto update option afterthat just turnoff it.
5.Now default application won't be updated thats why internal storage size will not increase.
6.Finally just move all installs application to SD card now your phone have lot of space.
Note:After completing this process if you want to install any more application means don't forget move it to SD card.
Pls...i cannot play nba2k15 why xperia c my phone...pls....what happen.....
I have INTERNAL STORAGE PROBLEM. I cant download any new app.i have moved all apps to sd card but still it shows error n cant download new apps.plz suggest me proper solution.
Severuspotter, 31 Oct 2014you are right!Its a good phone with a nice screen nd this is the reason why my most of the relatives oqn it and more importantly it is in budget even its sound quality in good
Anonymous, 30 Oct 2014Rright xperia c is great and faster phone thanksIt's a good phone with dual SI. It's good v have to take care of this phone