BPKOL, 22 Oct 2016Thanks Shashi.
But when I was rooting the device with Kingroot, it didn't complete I don't ... moreBro try this
1. Goto setting > display > adaptive display > on
If above doesn't work
2. Try Sony pc companin repair software this will solved your problem 99% I hope, if this doesn't work
3. Download genuine D2502 ROM file from Xperiafirm and flash it fully it will
Don't go for 2nd and 3Rd if first work, good luck
dev, 22 Oct 2016sashi ji write full url for dowload xperia s55u fileBro according to rule I can't post any URL here, u have to search, and search for Xperiafirm exe file which is 185kb only, from that app u can download s55u
shashi , 19 Oct 2016Please unroot your device and wait I will explain the procedure step by step so you can use an... moreThanks Shashi.
But when I was rooting the device with Kingroot, it didn't complete I don't know what happened after that, but the display has become inconsistent. Root status is showing that un-rooted. Also, I have done factory reset but nothing is working to revive the display light.
While I am pressing the power button continuously, sometimes display is coming and sometimes not. Sony service centre is demanding huge amount for repairing though I think its a minor problem. Please advise.
Once the display issue gets resolved, I will try the trick.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Hello guys, follow these steps to use 4g ( pc or laptop required), m won't be responsible for any damage, do it by your own, if you follow correctly it will work 200%, so best of luck
1. Keep your battery above 30 %
2. Download Sony Xperia Ericsson flash tool by Androxyde
3. Download Xperia s55u file from Xperiafirm soft official software
4. Open flash tool folder from c drive goto drivers install all one of them will support
5. Run flash tool as administrator > tools > bundle creation > browse the download folder > fill below blank columns > very important, you will see folder list >choose only three below modem and a loder file and click on the right direction arrow and click on the CREATE
6. Click on black flash logo > choose flashmode >choose firmware> and click to flash > connect your cable to pc >switch off your mobile > hold down key and attach your device to cable > then you will see green colour indication two times > then use testing menu code and set it to LTE ONLY or any other whatever you want > goto setting create apn > activate mobile data and enjoy
These is the simple method, use correctly you will get LTE
And let me know if you get any trouble bye
Bikash Pal, 18 Oct 2016Ok i tried to flash and root my c3 dual phone but during bootloader unlock by flashtool messag... morePlease unroot your device and wait I will explain the procedure step by step so you can use any 4g sim, and for these pc or laptop required
Bikash Pal, 18 Oct 2016Ok i tried to flash and root my c3 dual phone but during bootloader unlock by flashtool messag... moreBro, I specially mentioned not to use Sony Emma flash tool it use for unlock bootloader, use Sony Ericsson flash tool by Androxyde
shashi, 06 Oct 2016I won't be responsible for any damage to your mobile so do it with your own responsibility, ... moreShashi please explain full procedure properly, beginners cannot understand anything. Please explain what to do step by step how to use jio on Xperia C3 dual each and every setting pleasssee i bought and put jio sim but cannot use still on C3 dual
shashi, 12 Oct 2016Dude it will unlock LTE BAND 1,3,7,8,28 not 40 but u can use jio sim in it and for flash searc... moreOk i tried to flash and root my c3 dual phone but during bootloader unlock by flashtool message appeared that bootloader can not be officially unlocked. Then i tried to root by kingroot apk which didnt finish moreover after that the display is not working properly sometimes display is working sometimes not do u have any solution? Pl advise
yuvraj , 13 Oct 2016How??please explain contact to let jio sim How I can use 4 g
It waste company u think that international but all mobile get update but your sony software did not get update sony c3 plz update Marshall 6.0plz all waiting for that
oussama amari, 07 Oct 2016Yes, this phone is available on the 4g I've got this phone and used the network 4gBut how I can use 4g there is no option
Asiq, 09 Oct 2016Can u explain it in steps...?Will it unlock LTE band 40 as jio works on that band as far as i ... moreDude it will unlock LTE BAND 1,3,7,8,28 not 40 but u can use jio sim in it and for flash search about it how to do it
Manu, 06 Oct 2016U will get 4G after upgrading..................Very good mobile
shashi, 08 Oct 2016you just have to unlock the LTE band ,for that you have to do flash and one important thing fl... moreCan u explain it in steps...?Will it unlock LTE band 40 as jio works on that band as far as i know.please help.
Manu, 06 Oct 2016U will get 4G after upgrading..................4G