Sony Xperia C3 Dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.7

I bought sony Xperia c3dual in January 2015.Its Back camera is not good.
Back camera is very bad performance in normal room light.
Slow processing.
So much costly n less in quality & features..
I m suffering after buying this

• 2015-03-03 14:24
  • 7wxI

seriously money camera is tooo poor.

• 2015-03-03 12:36
  • HktJ

sony xperia c3 is the worst phone I ever seen,its rear camera is worst then worst,I m shocked what has happened to sony mobile manufacturer.

• 2015-03-03 12:17
  • uv$f
  • F

> In reply to amit jalan @ 2015-02-24 14:59 from w6B9 - click to readThis happened to me as well!

• 2015-03-03 08:28
  • 8jpq

In night back camera is very poor images quality please fix this problem

• 2015-03-02 20:27
  • PFAL

Had it for almost 4 months, The front and the main camera are unreliable, photos are ALWAYS Shaky that makes me feel i need a tripod when taking a photo with this phone. My previous 5MP phone's camera was way better than this.

Calls will take up too much of battery life Even on Stamina Mode. as well as browsing the web or using instant messaging services.

Internal Storage is another issue which Annoys me a lot, as system apps will take up almost 80% of Internal Memory, And i have to constantly Clear Apps Data In Order to download big apps from store.
My internal storage has nothing but Built in Apps and Anti virus, yet its still difficult to download large apps. Anyway, this issue will be solved by rooting the device phone.

Everything else about the phone is great.

• 2015-03-02 14:59
  • 0CVc

back rear camera is worse plzzzz solve tis plz send an update

• 2015-03-02 14:22
  • w0%e

nice looking

• 2015-03-01 18:36
  • YTEY

Even I bought sony xperia c 3 but the camera flashes after the shoot.. Really bad for this type of phone

• 2015-03-01 09:35
  • vbx8

Your camera quality is not good. Update it.

• 2015-03-01 08:33
  • KAmi

t3 or c3??

• 2015-02-28 17:19
  • IWd4

I have purchased Xperia C3 in Jan'15 , back camera video shooting as well as photos features are completely bad , visited their service centre as well as lodge complaint to the customer care . Both agreed about the said problem faceing by all users of Xperia C3 and assure that our technical team will upgrade the software very soon .We heard the name SONY the best in all angles but using of Xperia C3 loosing the confidence and trust.

• 2015-02-27 12:31
  • v}Qx

hai guys.. i need your opinions about Xperia C3, T2 Ultra, Galaxy grand prime, grand 2 base on overall performance.. sorry for my bad English.

• 2015-02-27 01:19
  • IVC4

This is the worst phone i have purchase till now. Before that i have used Nokia 1520. Though i used the same applications, the battery life of this phone is very less compared to lumia 1520.

• 2015-02-26 10:49
  • rAMn

i brought this phone . look wise it is awsum but cam quality really disappoint me alot .

• 2015-02-26 05:52
  • Y}{{

The camera of the phone is really worst (back camera)...I preferred this phone bcz of brand Sony...but really Sony made me upset...no quality in Sony... I would have bought htc phone... Made mistake buying c3...don't go for it...

• 2015-02-24 18:43
  • U{7e

> In reply to sony Xperia c3dual n @ 2015-02-11 08:34 from XuZD - click to readIn addition to your issue... Back camera also has a problem in video recording... While shooting video, camera keep on adjusting focus. Which is the biggest bug in this camera.

• 2015-02-24 14:59
  • w6B9

> In reply to sohil @ 2015-02-18 11:18 from rKM{ - click to readThe screen is on nd off but the phone is on but the screen is not touching

• 2015-02-23 19:10
  • rjgU

I bought this phone from Reliance Digital - This is one of the MAster piece from Sony . Too good BAttery . It easily works for 2 days keeping my 3G on . It has very sharp Front camera and BAck camera is also awesome . Screen is so good and the Fone never hangs . I use it for GAming and the Engine also supports it . Sound is not very loud but its pleasant .
Over all look and feel i rate it 9.5/10
Complete Value for money then other fones of its class ... Bye Bye Samsung And HTC i have found finally a good Fone in my budget.

• 2015-02-23 08:06
  • KRZ@

Anyone tell me about upcoming midrange xperia's in 2015

• 2015-02-23 03:45
  • 2SL2
Total of 755 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia C3 Dual.