Sony Xperia C3 Dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.7

Hi..xperia c3 over all gud but in rear camera is totaly totaly very bad. wen u zoom ur clicked photo it will not show clearly means imge pixel are speeding. in rear camera mater c3 is totally bad mobile.

• 2015-06-30 11:10
  • 7wx$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-20 13:27 from utDi - click to readMy front cam became worst! Do I have any other option to get my front cam back with same clarity? I hate lollipop because of my front cam

• 2015-06-30 09:53
  • KAx}

my mobile sony c3 dual rear camera is very poor. plz tell me if there is any chance to replace with t2 ultra

• 2015-06-30 06:35
  • KAH1

> In reply to soumya @ 2015-06-27 20:00 from t}Et - click to readTry changing network preferred in mobile networks select 3g in mobile networks and reboot mobile if nothing happens contact your network service provider

• 2015-06-30 04:41
  • U2iT

> In reply to varun @ 2015-06-15 04:39 from X}@2 - click to readHithere,

Sony xperia c3 Dual is a very good phone.
Specially its front camera is amazing; Rear camera is not so good.
If u buy this phone don't upgrade it to Lolipop..
Lolipop is not successful on Sony Phones..

• 2015-06-30 00:41
  • w4cT

I m having this phone from last 3 weeks and every thing works good except the primary back camera...back camera is really disappointing..the pictures captures seems like portrait when zoomed...is there any setting to solve this problem...please help.

• 2015-06-29 15:29
  • utqr

I recently bought Sony Xperia C3 dual. I have seen that many people are not comfortable with Sony mobile. But let me make it clear that this is the best phone I have bought so far. I had done an extensive research before buying. In 20,000/- this is the best phone. I have seen many people complaining about camera and sound problem but so far my phone has been behaving absolutely normal. It had Kitkat when bought and later on upgraded to Lollipop. Everything is working fine. My advice to all mobile users is that whichever brand or model you use, proper maintenance is the key to long life and good performance of the device. Make it a point to switch off the phone and switch it on after 5 minutes. This will keep the operating speed good and avoid hanging. Also, handling carefully (keeping away from heat etc.) will definitely help in maintaining the phone in good condition. All the best!

• 2015-06-28 16:25
  • t1$x

Back camera pic was blur when zoom it. And also give me instruction how do flash light setting when click photos.

• 2015-06-28 15:20
  • Hkti

Music player getting stopped for 3-5 sec in between the song........getting irritated with this in my xperia C3 (lollipop).. Plz give me a solution

• 2015-06-28 12:12
  • rKa@
  • Soorusurendran@gmail
  • Rating0

> In reply to KRISHNA @ 2015-06-26 15:34 from utiT - click to readMe also this same complaint. Any solution for this???

• 2015-06-28 12:06
  • rKa@

my xperia C3 screen in flickering what should i do any one suggest plz...can changing battery can solve the problem..

• 2015-06-28 09:11
  • rAeP

• 2015-06-28 09:09
  • rAeP

my c3 dual is not getting h+ network.but my another phone t2 ultra is getting h+ network and gives high speed internet.please answer my question..

• 2015-06-27 20:00
  • t}Et

> In reply to sushant @ 2015-06-25 17:57 from bJ7a - click to readSushant.. If using Lollipop and turn on to manual mode.. HDR:ON.. IMAGE STABILISATION:OFF. Ur camera will work fine. If using kitkat then also do the same.

• 2015-06-26 16:16
  • KAs0

Music player getting stopped for 3-5 sec in between the song........getting irritated with this in my xperia C3 (lollipop)........ Plzzzz help me......

• 2015-06-26 15:34
  • utiT

> In reply to m @ 2015-06-11 15:38 from rKTa - click to readMy back camera not click in clear phot o all photos is blur

• 2015-06-25 17:57
  • bJ7a

Am using this mobile from 2weeks and I didn't find any problem. The camera, processor, front camera, screen, everything is very gooooood.

• 2015-06-25 06:19
  • K8TR

> In reply to Kamei @ 2015-06-23 14:28 from s82k - click to readReset your phone after upgrading to Lollipop. If u can't reset then go to service centre of Sony. Lollipop is working awesome, I am using Lollipop in C3Dual.

• 2015-06-24 17:03
  • vG5k

It's been exactly one month with Xperia. Here are my thoughts on c3 Cons 1. Dual sim management is very bad. It's annoying to select which sim u want to call everytime. [Still Lumia has best manager for dual sim] 2. Very bad rear camera. Always need to select manual mode to get HDR enabled. It looks fine when outdoor.. But images looks so artificial in indoor. Auto focus is terrible [ Anyhow 99% of the photos taken by the font camera for me..] 3. New music apps replaces the old Xperia walkman app. Personally i don't like the new player it's UI very bad. Even after unninstalling the updates music stops itself after switching to stand-by. It's because of issue in Stamina mode in lolipop update. 4. Whenever we use OTG cable to transfer files need to restart mobile after work done. It's annoying when this lasts all the time. Otherwise the apps which moved onto sd card doesn't show up in app drawer. Pros 1. Very fluid Lolipop UI which consumes very less ram than the older UI of sony. It's pretty much closer to stock android. Smart system update Can't believe it has only 1GB of Ram 2. Secondary camera seems to be a primary camera for me. Seriously no need of flash for font cam. Wide angle lens covers selfies with large backgrounds 3. Battery backup in this mobile is pretty amazing one. It was Survived 3 and half days although i use internet in those busy days. Stamina mode makes battery more efficient [Anyhow previous Lumia stands more than five days ] 4. Phone built design is great even it made of plastic. Looks very good in every angle and also Fits perfectly in hands even it has 5.5 display. [ i haven't use this type of bigger phablet herebefore ] 5. Pre installed apps are great from Sony. No need for the third party apps. Especially Xperia keyboard, Equalizer and sound customization 6. Display is amazing in the outdoor too. Sunlight adaptative brightness management works so fine than anyother phone I've used. Watching movies in this phone is heaven and consumes very less power.. Touch response also great. I haven't found any heating or lagging issues till now..

• 2015-06-24 15:15
  • IWUd
Total of 1146 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia C3 Dual.