Sony Xperia C3 Dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.7

> In reply to elle06 @ 2014-12-18 15:17 from 9C$h - click to readthe pictures taken from rear camera are blurry at first - what does it mean ??

• 2014-12-20 09:25
  • t1$B

3g calling not available

• 2014-12-19 09:58
  • U{cG

> In reply to Ronnie @ 2014-12-17 17:26 from rAN7 - click to readits not 4G just HSPDA+.... but its fast (for me )

• 2014-12-18 15:18
  • 9C$h

nice phone but rear camera is just not that clear.. i mean its blurry at first... ... :D

• 2014-12-18 15:17
  • 9C$h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-17 06:45 from K2ET - click to readJust switch to Manual mode (before that clear the cache & data from App setting & restart ur device once then start using it in manual mode)
For nite pics keep ur device on a stable place n use timer to avoid shakes of hand while clicking pics.
Also to add, close-ups frm the rear camera is mind blowing in Manual mode(with 8MP setting)

• 2014-12-18 05:42
  • rKT4

> In reply to jj @ 2014-12-04 09:34 from uwf$ - click to readpls go for lumia 730

• 2014-12-18 05:05
  • 2Zd{

this xperia c3 dual sim is 4G or not plz tell me friendzz ???

• 2014-12-17 17:26
  • rAN7

Im purchace 1week ago sony xperia C3 dual smartfone very nice phone. battry is exlent this phone. front camera very good but rear camera is average. this phone performans very good .i loved this phone

• 2014-12-17 12:27
  • XuZx

> In reply to Rocks @ 2014-12-16 08:47 from CAmX - click to readInternal is 8gb only but the ROM takes few GB so u get only 4.68GB..
Also to add close-ups frm the rear camera is mind blowing in Manual mode(with 8MP setting)

• 2014-12-17 07:48
  • Khhc

> In reply to Rocks @ 2014-12-16 08:47 from CAmX - click to readi have some trouble with my rear camera. picture gets blurred. how to solve it? what settings do u use in manual mood?

• 2014-12-17 06:45
  • K2ET

AWESOME PACKAGE(8/10).I had the phone for 1week and I'm blown anyway by the performance. I've been using it constantly since I got it and it hasn't skipped a beat(lagged) or over heated.
Built quality is superb and feels solid, I like that its so thin feels like a luxurious chocolate slab in your hands.
I was worried about the comments saying the rear camera is poor, personally I don't feel this is so, I shoot everything in manual mode.
Battery life is good given that I'm browsing the net, Twitter, FB, Tumblr, Whatsapp constantly. Battery lasts me 13-15hr max.
only negative thing is the internal memory is on 4GB and not 8GB as advertised.

• 2014-12-16 08:47
  • CAmX

Why memory card can't use in downloading or writing...? Always it shows memory card can't use for writing...

• 2014-12-15 18:28
  • utfq

I see there is no LTE support in this dual sim version of C3.
Why is that?

• 2014-12-15 06:48
  • KICk

> In reply to akshay @ 2014-12-12 07:37 from rAZG - click to readLumia 730 k-
t2 ultra is doesn't have picture quality...

• 2014-12-14 05:39
  • rKHF

i have mailed to sony support and they have replied me about sony display.

Greetings from Sony Xperia support.

We value the importance of your concern and regret the inconvenience caused.

In response to your query, we would like to inform you that Sony Xperia C3 does not have Bravia Engine or Triluminos display. However; you can check with the below mentioned link:

Note: We do not support any third party website specifications.

• 2014-12-12 12:09
  • sSNH
  • F

> In reply to Khalil @ 2014-12-10 05:43 from nqde - click to readNot only sony all the dual standby 📱running as same

• 2014-12-12 09:19
  • U{Pw

• 2014-12-12 09:19
  • U{Pw

Dont buy this phone, the phone does not have good rear camera. It is toooooo bad. I choose t2 ultra or lumia 730. Which is best

• 2014-12-12 07:37
  • rAZG

Hi all,
I'm using Xperia C3(white) dual from almost a week, bought on 3rd Dec (India)& like to share my experience

1.Looks wise the phone has 5.5 inch HD display which is very good to play games,watch videos, browse and super thin body really looks elegant like a 30K abv phone.
2.Battery seems non-removable.I'm getting awesome abv 1 day back-up in Stamina mode with constant 3G net on, playing games, browsing, calling (except nite hrs 12-7am where i keep my mobile in airplance mode)
3.Performance wise not faced lag on the device, but it sometimes behaves weired, goes blank or runs slow, spclly during calls or doin multiple tasks simultaneously.
4.Front camera is great fr selfies but rear camera is not good. In low light pics from back camera is grainy. But in bright day light it taking awesome pics. I've called customer support fr technical assistance & they advised few camera adjustment in camera settings to get better pics frm rear cam.
Now I'm getting little better pics frm rear cam.
For the weired device response..technical support team asked me to repair ur device using PC Companion (which I'll do later)
5.Internal memory is total 4.7 GB (& not 8GB as shown in gsmarena). However I've disabled few inbuilt Factory Apps which I dont use & may consume space. (one can move apps to SD card).

As of now I've a mixed feeling for this device but happy when i compared to my last samsung S3. Hope Sony releases some s/w update to fix issues in C3 for its Indian customers.

• 2014-12-10 11:00
  • Khhc

> In reply to nitesh @ 2014-12-08 08:29 from Kgef - click to readThis is not Dual active sim,when you use one Sim the other will be out of Service.
Sony is laying when they said ,you will not miss a call
I was purchase this phone in replacement of HTC desire 816 Dual , also not active Sim,but i fucked up from both Company HTC and sony

• 2014-12-10 05:43
  • nqde
Total of 540 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia C3 Dual.