Paul , 25 Nov 2016what to upgrade to 4G My Sony Xperia c3 dual mobile is not support 4g jio in india
How to work jio 4g sim in my Sony Xperia c3 dual mobile
rohit , 06 Nov 2016Please tell me bro how you are using 4g in Sony Xperia c3Can I use 4g network in Sony c3.
HI, I have same device but the photo capturing was not clear.
What i can do, Kindly suggest.
kishor, 05 Oct 2016my mobile sony xperia c3 Dual D2502 or jio 4g conected please seeting videohow the procedure to use jio sim on sony xperia c3 dual D2502
Shrey , 25 Sep 2016Bro I am using jio 4g Sim.. Sony Xperia c3 Dual Please tell me bro how you are using 4g in Sony Xperia c3
Shrey , 25 Sep 2016Bro I am using jio 4g Sim.. Sony Xperia c3 Dual How can I use jio in my Sony Xperia c3?? What is the process..
iam using c3 dual from last 3 months acclemetor and light sensor not working properly some days 2,3 days working and 1,2 months not working pls give solution to resolve this issue
There is a problem with my c3 dual phone.I can't use the phone without plug into the charger.How can I solve this problem.
BPKOL, 22 Oct 2016Thanks Shashi.
But when I was rooting the device with Kingroot, it didn't complete I don't ... moreBro try this
1. Goto setting > display > adaptive display > on
If above doesn't work
2. Try Sony pc companin repair software this will solved your problem 99% I hope, if this doesn't work
3. Download genuine D2502 ROM file from Xperiafirm and flash it fully it will
Don't go for 2nd and 3Rd if first work, good luck
dev, 22 Oct 2016sashi ji write full url for dowload xperia s55u fileBro according to rule I can't post any URL here, u have to search, and search for Xperiafirm exe file which is 185kb only, from that app u can download s55u
shashi , 19 Oct 2016Please unroot your device and wait I will explain the procedure step by step so you can use an... moreThanks Shashi.
But when I was rooting the device with Kingroot, it didn't complete I don't know what happened after that, but the display has become inconsistent. Root status is showing that un-rooted. Also, I have done factory reset but nothing is working to revive the display light.
While I am pressing the power button continuously, sometimes display is coming and sometimes not. Sony service centre is demanding huge amount for repairing though I think its a minor problem. Please advise.
Once the display issue gets resolved, I will try the trick.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Hello guys, follow these steps to use 4g ( pc or laptop required), m won't be responsible for any damage, do it by your own, if you follow correctly it will work 200%, so best of luck
1. Keep your battery above 30 %
2. Download Sony Xperia Ericsson flash tool by Androxyde
3. Download Xperia s55u file from Xperiafirm soft official software
4. Open flash tool folder from c drive goto drivers install all one of them will support
5. Run flash tool as administrator > tools > bundle creation > browse the download folder > fill below blank columns > very important, you will see folder list >choose only three below modem and a loder file and click on the right direction arrow and click on the CREATE
6. Click on black flash logo > choose flashmode >choose firmware> and click to flash > connect your cable to pc >switch off your mobile > hold down key and attach your device to cable > then you will see green colour indication two times > then use testing menu code and set it to LTE ONLY or any other whatever you want > goto setting create apn > activate mobile data and enjoy
These is the simple method, use correctly you will get LTE
And let me know if you get any trouble bye