Magi, 21 Sep 2015I bought this phone from Sony Center Marathalli,Bangalore and not even one month gone i have f... moreIm really sorry to hear about your problem. Fortunately for me right now I never experience any kind of problem.
1. Heating - Yes, it warm up quite easily when watching videos but no that dangerous level. Weird thing for me is, I play game for 3 hours straight is never heat up at all but when watchong videos it warm up
2. Hang - No hang at all for now. Smooth like butter
3. Battery - I tested the stamina for this battery and I get 6 hours of gaming with airplane mode and after thst browsing with 3G for 2 hours so 8 hours SOT overall. In normal usage. I get 2 and half days with 5 hours 20 minutes SOT
4. Charging - "Thanks" alot Sony for giving low power charger. It takes 3.5-4 hours to done charge. I have to use my OnePlus charger and it done charge in 2.5-3 hours.
Overall this phone is great but I can say there is lot of better choices than this phones. Right now, I'm damn happy with Xperia C5 Ultra right now and hoping Sony will release new software update to improve this phone.
Hi frnds.. I hav waited for 2 months for both sony phones c5 ultra dual n m5 dual.. both r good in camera.. bad in battery.. c5 hav heat n hang problem.. m5 is high priced in india.. Sony disappointed me.. if u hurry to buy means go for Samsung a8 or wait..
Mriomty99, 21 Sep 2015Can any one tell me what is the problems in this phone ?? And which is the better c4 or c5 ??C4
I bought this phone from Sony Center Marathalli,Bangalore and not even one month gone i have faced more problems.
1. Heating - Just start to play one video song this mobile gets heated heavily.
2. Hang - It got hanged 5 times since not even one of purchase.
3. Battery - Battery will dry immediately its not worth to buy for this much rate.
4. Charging - Battery charging is very slow even for more than 5 to 6 hours charging i have not seen 100 %.
These are all the major 4 problems in sony xperia C5.
If it gets hanged even power button is not working to switch off the mobile phone and it takes minimum 2 to 3 mins to go out from that and restarts.
I don't feel to compare Sony with other new arrival brands, but this phone makes to compare with other new brands.(like i would have bought some other phone for low price rather that this mobile.)
Can any one tell me what is the problems in this phone ??
And which is the better c4 or c5 ??
when will sony c5 ultra dual be available in the philippines.. ("sony c5 ultra DUAL").
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2015Some people have heating problem. My phone heat in my first and second charge and after few da... moreM using c5 ultra dual. I used most of all barnd phones.. Almost every smart phones having the same heting problem. Not only c5 ultra. First few days 3-7 days it feel heating problems. Then it wil be ready... i feeled battery issue. Battery back up is not good. Loosing early.. Bit lag is thr. Bt i dont mind. Its not a major issue..
Budaa, 20 Sep 2015Hi friends, Please give me honest review about Sony C5. I have shortlisted C5, HTC M9+ and... moreI think if you have money go buy galaxy A8. Im C5 user but honestly I can say that A8 is better than C5.
Please give me honest review about Sony C5.
I have shortlisted C5, HTC M9+ and Samsung A8. I liked C5 more but little scared to buy as I read heating n hanging issues with C5. But A8 is equally good in looks n features, so guys please help me to buy a really good phone out of these 3 phones.
Thank you for the help n advice.
Bong Salvador, 19 Sep 2015after you see the specs sheets..compare it to Huawei Ascend Mate 7..then i want to hear your o... moreIn my opinion as C5 user when compared to your beloved Huawei Ascend Mate 7, Huawei is better phone in battery life, performances and it has fingerprint scanner. And it price also better in my opinion because its 2GB RAM version only priced 80 USD more than C5. So yeah your Huawei Ascend Mate 7 is better in all things and I hope with this opinion I can boost your self esteem and make you happier and better person. Thanks #hehehe
after you see the specs sheets..compare it to Huawei Ascend Mate 7..then i want to hear your opinion..hehehehehe.
i already use 3 different phones with different high spec and body material but same android 5.0, all 3 have heating problem and a bit laggy. so i already expect this phone will have the same problem, just a bit laggy but i dont mind, bcoz any update on android can improved its performance. 5.0 is not that stable. i assume that the problem comes from the android 5.0.. need to wait for update.
Arpan, 18 Sep 2015Hey guys pls any one can tell me how is this device i m thinking to buy it,i want to replace m... moreIt's the right decision, if you still have doubts, go & check it out in a store nearby.