I agree with most of the comments here that this has been the WORST phone i have ever had. it has now killed my 8GB micro sd memory card and I've lost all the pics i had on it, my computer wont even recognize the card anymore so its D E A D . If you put a micor sd in your sony don't ever take it out to replace it with a bigger card unitl you back up all the memory on that card to your computer. The battery doesn't last long , i don't even have hardly any apps and i don't use it to surf , just so i can have a decents days battery usage. MY next phone will be a Samsung for sure . NEVER buy a Sony and the support line is useless (maybe I just got a really surly job hating a-hole when I was online) .Samsung support is top notch and I will go back to them very soon, this phone wont be lasting long they way its acting.
Sony experia E5 has been bad experience. The internal memory is loaded with Sony apps, which takes up the space and does not ally any apps to be loaded. It is frustrating when one cannot operate whattsapp. I will not recommend this mobile.
Not good for gaming or anything else. Lags everytime, only has 512mb of RAM. The camera is fine the only thing I like is the sound of the speakers.
very less space. cannot download apps . very bad space consumption. but excellent in other featutes
SonyIsGarbage, 16 Dec 2015Hands down THE worst handset I have ever used, and I have used a LOT of different handsets ove... moreCalm ur tits bruh. If u got this in 2k16 its ur falt for not doing ur research. I brought this late 2012, it was good at the time.Sometimes struggle to even go through home screen, but for the time it was 'decent', at least after disabling some google apps.
Don't ever get this phone. It's absolutely bad. Look at the specs: it's just 1 processor at 1ghz, featuring only 512mb of RAM. This is extremely slow and sometimes it gets unusable. I know how to take care of a Android phone but no tricks served me to make this phone any faster, or at least evade the constant crashes. I repeat, don't ever get this phone.
1. Size because it is thin and small without being too small to read the screen.
2. Shape feels and looks great.
3. Color pinks looks like a nice shade of read.
4. Wi-Fi, Quad band
1. Long start up time. (PAINFULLY SLOW)
2. WALKMAN IS often difficult to find and play my music from the micro-chip. (SERIOUS PROBLEM)
3. Manny apps can not be moved to chip so the phone tells me it doesn't have enough memory to add more apps (THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM)
4. Passable FM tuner.
*In summary if you want a nice pocket phone just for calls and a few apps, or perhaps wi-fi surfing, don't mind a slow start up which does not affect the speed of all the rest, buy it because it's a nice affordable phone with a quad ban that works around the world.
Sanka, 05 Apr 2016Pattern lock forgotten, PLS help. Any idea for hard reset??? I've tried *#*#7378423#*#*, but n... morewell,in that case you have only one option left to try. thats
"reboot". by rebooting your device you might loose all the 3rd party
applications you have in your mobile installed.so make sure that you
take out your sim card and memory card to be on the safe side.
then turn on the device .after turning on, hold the power button key
again for 2secs. you will get an option "power off". tap and hold the
mentioned option for a second and an option will appear for rebooting.
go for it accordingly.
hope this will help you out :)
Sanka, 05 Apr 2016Pattern lock forgotten, PLS help. Any idea for hard reset??? I've tried *#*#7378423#*#*, but n... morewell,in that case you have only one option left to try. thats "reboot". by rebooting your device you might loose all the 3rd party applications you have in your mobile installed.so make sure that you take out your sim card and memory card to be on the safe side.
then turn on the device .after turning on, hold the power button key again for 2secs. you will get an option "power off". tap and hold the mentioned option for a second and an option will appear for rebooting. go for it accordingly.
hope this will help you out :)
I used to have this phone and I loved it yes the 512Mb of ram doesn't help with demanding apps and games but I still loved it
Pattern lock forgotten, PLS help. Any idea for hard reset??? I've tried *#*#7378423#*#*, but nothing happens
SonyIsGarbage, 16 Dec 2015Hands down THE worst handset I have ever used, and I have used a LOT of different handsets ove... moreI love the way people judging a brand from its outdated 2012 entry level phone.
Hands down THE worst handset I have ever used, and I have used a LOT of different handsets over the year.
I got the Xperia E as a birthday gift, on the basis that Sony must stand for quality. Nope.
#1) The phone came with so much bloatware, it made my head spin looking at it. Lots of space hungry apps like Deezer and a whole load of others I had never heard of, even less likely to use.
Tried uninstalling them to create data space, but wait, I cannot uninstall any of them. None of them are vital systems for the handsets operation, probably locked on there because these companies paid Sony to do so.
You cannot save apps to external memory either. So, they advertise the handset having X amount of internal storage, but it is nowhere near that amount due to the bloatware.
2) The Wifi is terrible too. Both the up and downstreams are constantly fluctuating even if right next to the router. Constant wifi dropout. Never happens with any other wifi devices in the home.
3) The handset lags and locks up constantly and the touchscreen is HYPER sensitive. Typing a text message is an absolute nightmare. The input is shocking at times, as you find yourself having to wait for the keyboard to catch up with you before you continue to type. Other times, you can tap the letter A so quickly and gently and it will type aaaaaa.
4) When the phone rings in your pocket, just gripping the sides and sliding it out of your pocket can make the handset cancel the call and automate a text message saying you're busy. So, you don't even get to answer it.
5) The reception no matter what sim card you use, is apalling.
6) The picture quality from the built in camera is absolutely horrendous. Pictures have either an unnatural red or blue hue that no amount of settings can eliminate. Pictures are incredibly blurry and awful looking. Not even fit for a scrapbook, let alone anything important.
All in all, a cheap piece of crap which is only good for use as a paperweight, and even for that purpose, its useless.
My advice: Steer clear of Sony phones. They are cheap and completely useless. You'll be better off buying a £10 brick from tesco. It'll get the job done better than a Sony product ever will.
it was good for about a year but storage is terrible. to many app crashes when storage is low. system crashes after the storage is used up camera is terrible and cannot connect to WIFI correctly
Anonymous, 24 Apr 2015sony experia e is such a total waste of time that i will never ever buy sony again!!!
bough... moreYup... just elaborating...
Sony has replaced phones!... so to date I have FIVE phones...
AND THEY ARE ALL SIMPLY JUST USELESS...
If you want a mobile phone research and if you still buy Sony!!?
well rather donate your money to charity...