Sony Xperia E - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.9
6.6
6.5

You have to root your phone first...

• 2014-09-02 15:51
  • yMHF

> In reply to Klaudia @ 2014-08-19 07:22 from 3xqR - click to readI have had my phone for about 6 months it freezes constantly I can't use it when charging and it shuts itself down at least 20 times a day worst phone I've ever had

• 2014-08-31 11:22
  • pYGV

• 2014-08-31 11:21
  • pYGV

see its price group!!!
won't it lagg!! even i have used it and now i have xperia m i was fed up by thiz phone!!!

• 2014-08-26 17:51
  • 2@y2

this phoe good for modder

• 2014-08-26 03:51
  • 610L

I own dis phne.. Nd its really good!!!!

• 2014-08-24 16:31
  • 2Sxg

lame,awful phone, slow lagging etc

• 2014-08-23 12:45
  • LfUk

its very nyc upto first 6 months...aftr tat...it smashing mah head.... hangin..,laggin..nd bla bla... can't even pick up the cal. totally fed up wid Xperia e :(

• 2014-08-21 08:51
  • Xu@P

I have a Xperia E.it's 8 monts old. The phone is very much slow.so give me suggest me,what can I do?

• 2014-08-19 21:27
  • rKjS

> In reply to antelius @ 2014-07-01 23:41 from fuZR - click to readhow many people are leaving apps switched on? if your not using it wastes the battery. if you have a problem with space buy a another sdcard, or places your music, pic's ect... into cloud

• 2014-08-19 16:02
  • 3xVa

Do not buy this phone. It's good for about a month, then it won't stop freezing. You can barely do much on it most of the time because it freezes so much. Sometimes it even turns itself off and it takes ages to turn back on. Mine also won't work properly when it's charging so I have to unplug it so I can text. Awful phone.

• 2014-08-19 07:22
  • 3xqR

Wont reccomended you to buy it. It laggs much

• 2014-08-18 16:46
  • 3q%L

it's a gd ph bt with low space it's nt easy to work prolonged with too many apps. spaces r chewd by updates nd merely I 've to delete some apps. few of d apps r just horible, dy just pissed me - Sony music, Sony select, play now, etc.. . beside it's drawbacks -it's fascinating look is incredible...!!

• 2014-08-18 05:06
  • KAeu

This is the worst phone I ever had. Worked ok for a week or so, but as soon as I installed more than one or two apps, it got horribly slow. Still want to throw it against a wall every two days. Fuck.

• 2014-08-18 00:58
  • sqje

the device hs got good looks.... confugaration is not impressive.. thr shud hv been an LED flash lght for camera. ... OS is not upgradable is a big drawback but the device works fine.. its very handy... dont keep unnecessary apps.. too many apps mk the device work slow..for those who are fond of xperia brand but dnt hav enough money and ready to compramise...

• 2014-08-17 11:07
  • ixMi

• 2014-08-17 11:04
  • ixMi

This is the worst phone I have ever had. Do not buy it. There is very small memory that fills up with updates and other. I' m so mad at Sony for producing such a terrible phone. It lags, quits apps and is very slow. I ve had it for less then a year and it already cannot receive bluetooth files, cannot synchronise any music. The camera quality is awful. The sound is very low so you can' t really hear the music.
Not worth buying I would rather have an old phone that actually works.

• 2014-08-15 19:56
  • nJxx

Some video files are not playing well using mx player. Sound will be gone in between the playback. any one please help by suggesting a resolution for this.??

• 2014-08-15 10:33
  • vG@a

sound is very extremely low, couldnot know when incoming call comes

• 2014-08-14 22:45
  • i80$

Not good very weak device broke from being in my pocked and the screen just decided to smash and is very sluggish aswell and is also a very chunky device...
not impressed sony

• 2014-08-13 13:57
  • nGdx
Total of 1609 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E.