Sony Xperia E - user opinions and reviews

6.6

Sony Xperia mobiles foeva. guys u lyk ur c1505

• 2015-05-17 23:40
  • 0wqP

I would not recommend this phone I've had it for a year now and there are tons of phones better with the same or less price (eg: Lenovo A5000, Asus zenfone C, etc go research yourself) but if you did not do your research and is stuck with this phone like I am, root it and use stock android, turn off all animations, turn on force gpu rendering, set background apps limit to 1, and NEVER NEVER EVER UPDATE GOOGLE SERVICES (if you did change it to factory version in storage settings) your welcome

• 2015-05-17 06:37
  • RJ2M

This phone is awful, got it last july with a 24 month contract, well they seen me coming didnt they. The phone hasn't worked properly since day one, speaker phone might as well not even have one. Constantly freezes. Of course the phone company doesn't want to take ownership for it so im stuck with it for another 14 months still.

• 2015-05-10 20:10
  • uBSE

> In reply to hp7gryffin @ 2015-05-03 12:10 from 7tFT - click to readYou're talking about a phone which is released 2 years ago -_-

• 2015-05-07 16:38
  • vN43

this phone literally sucks.... it's slow,it overheats, awful camera quality, bad visual in sunlight,hangs a lot ,very very slow download process, awful touch quality.... ain't buying a Sony again.... one can get an amazing xiome at dis price

• 2015-05-03 12:10
  • 7tFT

Nice little cheap phone. Runs smoothly with stock Android. Can play 720p videos, plays games like FF3 without glitches. It's very ergonomic, really like all-white design, nice to operate with one hand. Sadly, Sony dropped that curved shape of E, J and L. Owerall, it has basic camera, no front camera, basic processor and low res screen, unoperational in sunlight. Battery is OK. If I were for entertainment and photos, I would go for L, but I'm for a lightweighted, small smartphone and E suits me well. Paid 80 for a new, no complains for such a price. Never needed technical support. 1-year user, Lithuania.

• 2015-05-03 03:10
  • mEwv

Overheating

• 2015-04-26 04:48
  • rAgq

Slow unresponsive phone, can't install apps because of insufficient storage, even though i've deleted what little i had on there. Battery life appalling. Screen useless in sunlight. Won't buy another Sony.

• 2015-04-25 19:36
  • 3ab5

sony experia e is such a total waste of time that i will never ever buy sony again!!!

bought two in 2014.... both a waste of money... stay away from sony...

sony replaced one in january 2015... still a waste of time and money... my cheap nokia works 100000 times better...

• 2015-04-24 15:37
  • AJv8

the Lumia 535 is better in more ways than one.....

• 2015-04-21 12:29
  • rj0f

After two months of very light use, the display failed. Then the nightmare began. I spent a whole afternoon trying to reach customer service, only to be cut off repeatedly; on-line chat is actually with an unhelpful computer; emails are not answered. Even the address to send the broken phone to is a secret--you must have their permission to send it for repair. In the end I was finally told that I must send the phone in for "evaluation," which will take three weeks after receipt of the phone, and then, if it is deemed my fault, I must pay $25 just to have the broken phone returned to me if I do not want to pay an unstated amount to have it repaired. This is stupid and very bad business. How much money would Sony lose if they simply replaced my broken phone? how much would they gain in customer satisfaction and loyalty? Instead, I will never buy a Sony product again, and I will show everyone I can the broken screen on my stupid, useless phone.

• 2015-04-21 01:17
  • Yhkq

Do not get the Sony Experia E3 honestly from hands on experience it is the worst phone I have ever bought in my life. But if you are the type of person that enjoys literally crying to customer support for 3 days while they continue to give you beta updates that further mess up your phone then go ahead buy it.

• 2015-04-20 03:46
  • 01tg

I want to buy E4 but I dont know if it is good or not

• 2015-04-17 18:27
  • dNqM

which phone is beter sony e3 or lumia 535

• 2015-04-17 12:17
  • ttcB

Very bad phone , so so slow and it stuck a lot

• 2015-04-16 22:41
  • mJDx

It is good phone but has very little memory 739 MB is all it has so it is rubbish for gamers

• 2015-04-15 07:42
  • H5K5

> In reply to chandan @ 2015-04-05 16:01 from rKNB - click to readjust download ccleaner
I have also downloaded it and problem sorted out

• 2015-04-11 10:59
  • U@9F

single sim or dual sim ?

• 2015-04-10 14:58
  • fvIr

anyone suggest me how to handle my Xperia e because it gets hangs frequently and not responding.... Sony pls update the OS for this mobile

• 2015-04-05 16:01
  • rKNB

I have also my sony smartphone but this is not xperiya E it is M2 really very good but tis is a very Week phone

• 2015-03-31 15:12
  • rAPN
Total of 1768 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E.