Sony Xperia E - user opinions and reviews

9207116

6.9
6.6
6.6

how i upgrade the softwear

• 2015-03-23 18:29
  • UNUY

> In reply to Hyenax @ 2015-03-15 04:14 from L@Kg - click to readHow i can upgrade it to kitkat?

• 2015-03-22 17:54
  • ph3Y

For the price is the best smartphone on the market.With Android Kit kat upgrade. Works fine all apps and games.

• 2015-03-15 04:14
  • L@Kg

this is good phone, I used sandraNcs's kernel.
Very smooth..
# I am Indonesian

• 2015-03-14 23:51
  • thtA

Great phone for every day use, cheap and good battery

• 2015-03-12 14:32
  • SXhE

It was my first smart phone and I used it for a year. The response is too slow and always stuck. I have to buy another phone.

• 2015-03-10 14:00
  • n5Wr

Hello everyone,
I have been using this phone for the past one year .. during the first month or so i became fed up with this phone due to the lagging problem .. after a couple of research, I rooted my phone which was way too useful and boosted my phone to run smoothy .. then came the storage problem ... which i solved by swapping my internal memory with the sd card which gave me 8gb of storage space for my apps .. which was more than enough for me ... If you do sum custom works on your os then ur phone will be pleasing to you ... . Will provide screenshots and links soon. cheers :D

• 2015-03-09 12:55
  • KhuW
  • F

it is very bad phone.there is many problems hanging call log,battery problem and networking problem.

• 2015-03-08 13:35
  • bELF

> In reply to desirable lavish @ 2015-02-24 18:42 from rAhE - click to readI couldn't agree with you more worst phone I have ever owned. Internal memory is poor looks like a trip back to Argos to get some vouchers.

• 2015-03-06 00:43
  • LaTA

Well It is Quite Greate Phone to Easy Root, but they are some problems with orginal OS From SONY Bugs
But Phone Is Quite Good
Dont Buy Sony Xperia e dual It is the worst.

• 2015-02-26 07:53
  • 0BjY

worst phone ever.....
plz don't buy this.. phone
otherwise after a week. u will start crying

• 2015-02-24 18:42
  • rAhE

> In reply to jessie @ 2015-01-06 15:20 from MBes - click to readsame problem i was occuring but by changing the earphone i cleared that problem ... , any how the cell is slow and battery backuo is too low, we cant watch the movie by charginf the full battery ... :(

• 2015-02-14 07:24
  • XMTU

Buy this phone if you are sooo organised that you can wait for about 15mins to actually enter the digits to make your call. And after all that chances are it will drop the call and possibly turn itself off.
Was going to wait until June - before I can upgrade and get rid of - but have had enough of it. Am thinking when I do upgrade - it'll be to two yogurt tubs and a piece of string... Looking forward to that being such a vast improvement on what I currently carry.

• 2015-02-12 16:41
  • pppY
  • Purushottam Chandak
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-06 17:47 from uutH - click to readPurchased the mobile on Dec 2014 and after a week problems starte related to hang, no network, no voice etc.

Submitted 4 times to service station and service station guy telling me android is having hang problems even if no application installed by me. Very slow in processing the function.

• 2015-02-09 14:41
  • 7w56

I bought my phone a year back and it has been giving me problems ever since. The phone hangs a lot and is very slow.

• 2015-02-06 17:47
  • uutH

my phone has never accepted any sd card

• 2015-02-04 09:54
  • NvUd

I rooted my mobile then I unrooted my phone . after some day when I factory reset my phone then my phone does not start . now what can I do?

• 2015-01-31 15:54
  • YTc8

> In reply to fano @ 2014-11-26 19:01 from rv8s - click to readOye im having same problem not fake users

• 2015-01-30 09:30
  • uuHs

My Sony Experia E was purchasedon Dec 27th '13. For the first five months it was hardly used by us. Then for about next 3-4 months it was used continuously. From Nov last year, it just started switching on and off, with its back cover and battery inside, loose. We registered it for servicing by around 20th of Dec. serviced. Within about aweek, the problems reoccured and the phone would just about half an hour in a day. Since then I don't know how many times I've complained to Sony - on their website, with their CC but of no use. I've even told them that probably this was a faulty piece but I've received no response from Sony. I'm never going to recommend a sony to anyone in future.

• 2015-01-26 18:05
  • 2Z4@
  • F

my xperia e3 hangs always pls tel me any solution for it

• 2015-01-19 17:18
  • t}cF
Total of 1746 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E.