Sony Xperia E - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.9
6.6
6.6

very very very very very worst mobile.... mobile had good hanging features with worst camera...... I had many feelings to break tis mobile.... full shit of crap.... I brought for 10,000 before 1 yr.....camera quality s very worst with only 3.5 mp......even basic mobile having tis features now a day's.... plse save ur money from tis f**** crap box

• 2014-10-21 10:20
  • Hkt{

Worst phone ever, very slow, everything takes ages to load and keeps jumping on to the camera. Freeze's all the time, don't waste your money on this piece of crap!

• 2014-10-20 16:46
  • LeRQ

> In reply to numbermaniac @ 2014-10-18 13:23 from wgn5 - click to readwhat kernel did u flash. can u send a link pls?

• 2014-10-20 07:29
  • v0qZ

I've had this phone for a while and I've found it could be better. While 1GHz is not so good it's good enough for this device. But where it really lacks is RAM. You only get about 409MB of RAM to use and so the phone is very good at reaching less than 50MB of RAM even with not much use. It's really quite annoying. I rooted the device, unlocked the bootloader then flashed a new kernel to allow speeds of up to 1.8GHz, and I got an app to add a decent amount of virtual RAM using the SD card. Unless you're pretty advanced with Android you probably shouldn't do that stuff but what I'm getting at is that by default performance is really lacking here.

• 2014-10-18 13:23
  • wgn5

For the record, this phone has 750MB of actual internal phone memory, and then the mentioned 2GB of internal SD card. So you don't exactly have 2GB for all your apps, rather 750MB for your app data and 2GB given as a built-in SD card.

• 2014-10-18 13:18
  • wgn5
  • F

Biggest peice of crap i have ever had! drops connection , takes forever to do anything! Now wonder they were giving the things away! DONT waste your time with it! I just want to throw it at the wall!

• 2014-10-18 00:53
  • UFKY

Past one year i am using Sony Xperia E dual, its good, memory is low so limited apps only you should use. otherwise nice. still now no problem, charging is good.... Nxt i want to buy the Sony products only...................

• 2014-10-13 16:05
  • K57m

> In reply to becca @ 2014-10-07 18:18 from mx9M - click to readi have been facing the same problem...undoubtly its the wrst smrtphne made by sony in histry...lags evrytime i launch any apps...camera quality is horrible...this phone is noting but cmplete waste of money

• 2014-10-12 20:25
  • t1$B

biggest piece of shit just crashes all the time and randomly turns off all my settings. nokia bricks are better than this crap

• 2014-10-10 01:08
  • HC0k

i want to buy a sony experia e handset

reply the positive and negative points for it.

• 2014-10-08 08:03
  • t1$A

I got Sony Xperia E a year ago, I'm not sure if it is a flaw with my phone in particular or the model in general but the lag is terrible and has been for the majority of the time I have had it. I type a text and it is so behind and takes about 5 minutes to catch up. I press the screen often and it takes a very long time to process. Also, it will freeze quite often and then just turns off and restarts. It's very irritating and has put me off buying another Sony. However, like I said I'm not sure if this is a problem common with the model as a whole or just a glitch in my phone :)

• 2014-10-07 18:18
  • mx9M

> In reply to preethi @ 2014-10-04 16:46 from utWV - click to readSony e3 is the best android.No hanging,fast speed.I got it 2 weeks back from a local vendor in karnal.Hanging or other problem,if any is due to virus through Internet.I advise to install Norton anti virus(paid with full feature).NO PROBLEM IT WILL BE

• 2014-10-06 19:02
  • vIbf

I am using this phone from past 1 year.. and I think my next phone will be from sony again. xperia e is a nice phone.. I know there are some negative points but at this price rate it's the best...

• 2014-10-06 18:15
  • rK6V

My father promised me one for a gift. I looked through the specs and I understood it was amazing! It is one of the, if not the best, the really good android smartphones. The OS is the best android version so far, and I tested it out. No lag AT ALL, is supported by google (a problem most android smartphone and tablet pc brands have) and its interface is awesome and cozzy. Not to mention the internet speed or the update notification speed. This is a great phone, and if you're seeking a good android smartphone, I would highly recommend this one.

• 2014-10-04 23:26
  • gxMM

This is my second Sony phone and It made sure that my 3rd will not be a Sony. Disappointed about Sony.

• 2014-10-04 22:50
  • terM

it s not good..my phone display went out sudddenly.i gave it for servicee.but it s waste..

• 2014-10-04 16:46
  • utWV

sony phone is a not good phone.beacause there 're many problem in e3 sony xperia phone.and for the calling hanging problem & display is get blanck in for 2 ya 3 min.so phone is not good.

• 2014-10-03 11:01
  • Hs8Z

it always hang ||it always hang || it always hang ||it always hang ||it always hang || it always hang ||it always hang ||it always hang || it always hang ||it always hang ||it always hang || it always hang ||it always hang ||it always hang || it always hang ||it always hang ||it always hang || it always hang ||it always hang ||it always hang || it always hang ||it always hang ||it always hang || it always hang ||

• 2014-10-02 16:44
  • ui8X

its hanging now...dnt buy this phone ..

• 2014-10-01 07:40
  • w4vY

I brought this phone 1 week before. Not at all good. I will recommend please stop selling this mobile. it is just waste of you money if your buying this mobile. please dnt ever think of buying this.

• 2014-10-01 06:30
  • t}eW
Total of 1649 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E.