Sony Xperia E - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.9
6.6
6.6

Slow unresponsive phone, can't install apps because of insufficient storage, even though i've deleted what little i had on there. Battery life appalling. Screen useless in sunlight. Won't buy another Sony.

• 2015-04-25 19:36
  • 3ab5

sony experia e is such a total waste of time that i will never ever buy sony again!!!

bought two in 2014.... both a waste of money... stay away from sony...

sony replaced one in january 2015... still a waste of time and money... my cheap nokia works 100000 times better...

• 2015-04-24 15:37
  • AJv8

the Lumia 535 is better in more ways than one.....

• 2015-04-21 12:29
  • rj0f

After two months of very light use, the display failed. Then the nightmare began. I spent a whole afternoon trying to reach customer service, only to be cut off repeatedly; on-line chat is actually with an unhelpful computer; emails are not answered. Even the address to send the broken phone to is a secret--you must have their permission to send it for repair. In the end I was finally told that I must send the phone in for "evaluation," which will take three weeks after receipt of the phone, and then, if it is deemed my fault, I must pay $25 just to have the broken phone returned to me if I do not want to pay an unstated amount to have it repaired. This is stupid and very bad business. How much money would Sony lose if they simply replaced my broken phone? how much would they gain in customer satisfaction and loyalty? Instead, I will never buy a Sony product again, and I will show everyone I can the broken screen on my stupid, useless phone.

• 2015-04-21 01:17
  • Yhkq

Do not get the Sony Experia E3 honestly from hands on experience it is the worst phone I have ever bought in my life. But if you are the type of person that enjoys literally crying to customer support for 3 days while they continue to give you beta updates that further mess up your phone then go ahead buy it.

• 2015-04-20 03:46
  • 01tg

I want to buy E4 but I dont know if it is good or not

• 2015-04-17 18:27
  • dNqM

which phone is beter sony e3 or lumia 535

• 2015-04-17 12:17
  • ttcB

Very bad phone , so so slow and it stuck a lot

• 2015-04-16 22:41
  • mJDx

It is good phone but has very little memory 739 MB is all it has so it is rubbish for gamers

• 2015-04-15 07:42
  • H5K5

> In reply to chandan @ 2015-04-05 16:01 from rKNB - click to readjust download ccleaner
I have also downloaded it and problem sorted out

• 2015-04-11 10:59
  • U@9F

single sim or dual sim ?

• 2015-04-10 14:58
  • fvIr

anyone suggest me how to handle my Xperia e because it gets hangs frequently and not responding.... Sony pls update the OS for this mobile

• 2015-04-05 16:01
  • rKNB

I have also my sony smartphone but this is not xperiya E it is M2 really very good but tis is a very Week phone

• 2015-03-31 15:12
  • rAPN

really ,I love sony , ihave all the sony product in my home, but I never tried smartphone , but this time I deciced to purchase e4 ..... please for all who are confused please go for this one .......its amazing ....... mind blowing phone at this rate ..........

• 2015-03-27 12:16
  • 2SU9

thats my fon anita

• 2015-03-27 07:51
  • K57m

how i upgrade the softwear

• 2015-03-23 18:29
  • UNUY

> In reply to Hyenax @ 2015-03-15 04:14 from L@Kg - click to readHow i can upgrade it to kitkat?

• 2015-03-22 17:54
  • ph3Y

For the price is the best smartphone on the market.With Android Kit kat upgrade. Works fine all apps and games.

• 2015-03-15 04:14
  • L@Kg

this is good phone, I used sandraNcs's kernel.
Very smooth..
# I am Indonesian

• 2015-03-14 23:51
  • thtA

Great phone for every day use, cheap and good battery

• 2015-03-12 14:32
  • SXhE
Total of 1761 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E.