Sony Xperia E1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.7
7.4
7.3

I bought my Xperia E1 in Nov 2014 and I have to admit that I've encountered quite some trouble with it. It freezes a lot, had a problem with the earpiece, now the headset jack is troublesome because whether I play the radio or mp3, the sound output in my headphones comes out distorted. I don't recommend this model to anybody. Whoever decides otherwise has been warned.

• 2015-05-28 20:20
  • NmTN

I bought this phone half year ago. So far all features are working on it well. It has small memory and lags when I quit a bigger application, but that's only for few moment. It doesn't have flash aswell. Good phone for the price.

• 2015-05-28 14:00
  • 3inq

Very good battery life, no bugs, no lags, nice screen, bad camera, cheap plastics, overall: good phone for that money

• 2015-05-26 15:57
  • LHfG

Really slow bad phone that is why I buy another phone...

• 2015-05-25 16:00
  • t7Xh

its a good phone but the problem of slowness and unresponsive touch. wy is that so

• 2015-05-25 06:57
  • fmW2

wow i have been using sony e1 for 11 months. still no problems .i am puzzled why everyone has a problem i don't? the phone doesn't even lag.

• 2015-05-24 20:22
  • iwpx

Much better than this comments..Its little slow but overall not a bad phone.

• 2015-05-24 12:36
  • s8bd

its a kind of bad phone which I have used

• 2015-05-23 19:41
  • xgBr

This is the single worst phone I have ever owned and my first mobile phone was made by Bosch. It is of zero use at all times and even simply making a phone call is too much for it to handle. Avoid it AT ALL COSTS.

• 2015-05-23 14:06
  • pKk@

I going to buy this phone on Monday. I hope do not regret it based on the comments I have just read.

• 2015-05-16 21:30
  • NmR$

ash guyz tht phone;nyc easy to carry but whn it comes to social network its boring really bt its a nyc phone.

• 2015-05-15 16:07
  • rvcR

This phone is a total crap.lags all the time even when makes a call.first 2 or 3months it worked great.after that it turn off by itself.i dont complain about performance and hardware.but this phone is not durable.i have used sony live with walkman before and it was a great phone although it is old and outdated.

• 2015-05-15 13:10
  • XNpA

tryin to download facebook on my e1 and it says incompatible update,any help pls

• 2015-05-14 22:07
  • HCiW

> In reply to TERRY @ 2015-04-08 08:23 from NaFs - click to readI've had the e1 for over 3 montgs and love it. I only hsve to chatge the phone 1 to 2 times a week. Camera is not the best but otherwise happy with the phone. I have data turned off so I use wifi only. Has only frozen once on me and had a hard time to turn phone off and back on. Grest little phone.

• 2015-05-12 20:27
  • 4MvV

> In reply to User @ 2015-02-01 11:07 from mrsC - click to readI have same problems bro so very bad :(

• 2015-05-10 15:35
  • Kr6d

this phone is good but it switch off it self while playing games and running other apps.while playing games it get hanged and slow. Do some things sony.

• 2015-05-08 13:17
  • PAXY

I just bought this phone just for listen Trance music.I like it.

• 2015-05-06 18:20
  • PBU3

Does the e1 support live wallpaper. Thanks in advance ppl

• 2015-05-04 20:48
  • Bw@Z
Total of 1035 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E1.