Sony Xperia E1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.7
7.4
7.3

I bought the phone in September, October it asked for update using my computer, I have been doing this for the past 3 weeks, no success, now its chows my airtime like nobody's business. not happy at all with this handset,

• 2014-10-20 15:15
  • fmTv

my network randomly switches itself off at times is any1 else experiencin dis prob...and who cn solv it?

• 2014-10-20 11:12
  • Fq{s

> In reply to Sea.Shep.Cove Guardi @ 2014-10-08 14:12 from JKUS - click to readTell me about what are the process of upgrade my phone with kitkat

• 2014-10-20 03:55
  • bJgT

is that support otg?

• 2014-10-16 04:12
  • U{df

i love this phone , and this phone loves me too

• 2014-10-15 14:56
  • YT@$

i bought my phone in may month and im still happy with my phone ,,sound is too loud even if you listing the song,first i have the problem of a battery that was going quit but i play around with my phone and i take off all my application besides the data usage.

• 2014-10-14 16:25
  • ftb}

so...it's not better in every aspect then lol

• 2014-10-14 14:15
  • iyxC

i bought a sony experia E1 in May this year and it worked wonders but now i am having a problem with its battery it doesnt want to charge. I went to vodacom outlets to ask if they are having batteries for this phone, the answer I got is no. I want to know where can I get the battery for the phone

• 2014-10-14 11:11
  • fjSk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-13 00:38 from iwpx - click to readHow about the sound in sony Experia E1

• 2014-10-13 12:27
  • vfxa

> In reply to rahul @ 2014-10-06 20:18 from rKw5 - click to readSony e1 is better than samsung core 2 in every aspect. Of course core 2 is 4.5 inch and not chubby.
Core 2 has only one sensor while sony e1 has many sensors.
Anutu benchmark for sony e1 is also higher. I get 13000+

• 2014-10-13 00:38
  • iwpx

no such call quality problem for me.
have you turned on active noice cancellation and clear audio +.

• 2014-10-13 00:24
  • iwpx
  • Rating0

> In reply to Raj @ 2014-10-12 07:32 from U@bt - click to readMaybe it's because of low signal so inteferences is the cause of that disorted voices on the other side of the line.

• 2014-10-12 13:36
  • JKUS

Voice Quality is so bad. On our side of the line, voices in the earpiece sound loud enough and clear, in their natural tonality. On the other end, however, our callers report hearing very distorted voices so that often times itís hard to discern what the caller says. This is especially true if the person on the other end of the line has volume up to the maximum. Luckily, when you tone down volume a few levels, you can get rid of most of the distortions, and while clarity is not perfect, at those quieter volume levels, you can at least understand what the person says. Side noise seems to get filtered slightly, and while itís audible, it does not get in the way of conversation.

• 2014-10-12 07:32
  • U@bt

> In reply to Dhibak @ 2014-09-24 14:40 from bCXt - click to readSame thing happened to me what did you do about it??

• 2014-10-12 06:01
  • vF3}

> In reply to Sea.Shep.Cove Guardi @ 2014-10-11 15:38 from JKUS - click to readonly sim slot diffrence between e1 and e1 dual and nothing.

• 2014-10-12 02:34
  • t1$D
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-10 15:22 from t1$B - click to readThat depends on what do you need single sim or dual sim phone?So you have to findout ffor yourself.Based on your needs.

• 2014-10-11 15:38
  • JKUS

> In reply to Sea.Shep.Cove Guardi @ 2014-10-06 12:57 from JKUS - click to readwhich is better e1 or e1 dual and how is battery backup.

• 2014-10-10 15:22
  • t1$B
  • Rating0

> In reply to shakra @ 2014-10-09 20:29 from iGfT - click to readTried once and Sony PC Companion keep returning me back Android 4.4.2 Kitkat instead of Android 4.3 JB.Is there any other way to reinstall back good old Android 4.3 JB?

• 2014-10-10 13:50
  • JKUS

> In reply to Sea.Shep.Cove Guardi @ 2014-10-08 14:12 from JKUS - click to readTry with Sony PC Companion to repair the firmware

• 2014-10-09 20:29
  • iGfT
  • Rating0

Does anybody knows to tell me how to downgrade it from the Android 4.4.2 to the stable Android 4.3 JellyBean?I have two problems with this model since I have update it to the Android 4.4.2 one is battery is very quickly discharging even when it is pluged to the charger and second and most critical is the Dual Core CPU second CPU every time when I restart it is constantly inactive disabled and I have more and more difficulties to activate it.Please halp me to solve thouse problems with CPU Cores and battery.

• 2014-10-08 14:12
  • JKUS
Total of 789 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E1.