Anonymous, 06 Oct 2014is dual sim available?Yes it is avalabile.
m reali havn a hard tym saving my songs\tracks after download thru tubidy o ada sites it only lets me listen to da track and den da track is gone from my
walkman app after wards plzz help....
Hi guys i have bought the phone, I like it very much thanks for everyone who helped me
There is an problem that the phone backup is not good, Even with data and wifi switched off, the battery shows 46% from 100% within 8hrs with no usage,
Other time it is even worst for every 10 minutes it dropping 2 points
I bought the mobile from Flipkart
Does Sony Xperia E1 D2005 can work and read and write with Micro SDXC memory cards?
Arul Charles, 03 Oct 2014Thanks, Please tell me does this phone support all video formateDon't download VLC Media Player because it's very buggy you better go to the MX Player.MXlazer is the best video plazer for Android.
Arul Charles, 03 Oct 2014Thanks, Please tell me does this phone support all video formateYes u can download vlc on google store
Is someone else except me have oh his own Sony Xperia E1 D2005 after update to the Stock Kitkat have 406 MB free RAM and taken only 8 MB of 423 MB RAM.I have.
ARTPOP, 01 Oct 2014Yes, apps can be moved to the SD card on the KitKat updateThanks,
Please tell me does this phone support all video formate
Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014does the phone have a front camera?No it doesn't
Arul Charles, 30 Sep 2014Can apps be moved to SD card after KiKkat Update Please some one please confirmNot all apps can be moved only few ones. Most of the games can be moved but also note that even though you move apps to your SD card your internal storage still consumes some of its storage space for that app.
I have purchased this phone months ago and what I can really say about this phone is though it is not a very great phone it is ok for this small price. I can't find any other phone with all these features at a such a low price.
Positive things about this phone
1. Great Display: Though under sunlight you cannot see anything clearly the display is awesome indoors. The screen size is simply big and all photos, videos and other graphics are clearly visible even from the sides.
2. Great sound: The sound is loud and clear and you can really feel the music at your heart. I can't believe that you can even get headphones FREE with it.
3. Great User interface: if you are new to this phone you may have difficulties during your initial use but later you automatically get used to it. It has got a querty keyboard which is very easy to type when you auto-rotate the screen.
3. Very good Web browsing experience
You can download firefox and get full length webpages in seconds. Reading online contents is also great. You can also play YouTube videos and download them using tubemate application.
You can also very easily connect this phone to your computer without any CD because the software to be installed on your pc is pre stored in your phone.
By just enabling the USB tethering option in your phone and selecting install software on your phone you can easily surf Internet on your computer using 3G by just enabling the LAN icon on your computer which gets created in your network connections windows.
4. Battery: Right now my battery gives me a very good backup even with music, videos etc but if you use the Internet for long the battery seems to drain by 2 or 3 percent slowly which is not a big problem as you can still browse the Internet for even more then two hours with a fully charged battery.
5. Sensitive touch: Touch is not a problem at all. Ways better than my old Samsung phone.
6. Speed: Doesn't seem to be too slow even though it's RAM is just 512mb. Speed is not a big problem.
7. Everything is possible like downloading and installing "adobe reader" to view pdf files. To view ms word, excel, ppt files you can download an application named "docs to go". Internet settings can easily be installed and configured.
8. This phone never hangs after an upgrade to Android 4.4.2
Other outstanding features: Auto-brightness, 2GB internal storage for games and applications, identifying any songs name by simply recording using track ID application. 3MP camera, high speed 3G, GPS.
Many a times incoming calls are auto-rejected with message because of pocket frictions but you don't have to worry you just need to install an app called as "Tiny call confirm" which will lock your phone during an incoming call and hopefully you can unlock it and drag the slider right to receive the call.
Minor speed problems: If you want to auto rotate your screen there is a delay of around 2-3 seconds. A delay of 3-4 seconds while making a phone call from home screen shortcut.
Can apps be moved to SD card after KiKkat Update
Please some one please confirm
Gerran, 16 Sep 2014 Facebook cannot install, lots of bugs after upgrading Xperia E1 4.3 - 4.4, have you ever t... moreDo this step work??i upgraded my android to 4.4.2...but the facebook application doesn't get install...
I connected the phone to recharge the battery and when the battery was loaded (green light on) nothing happened no connection no signs on the phone it looked like if everything from the programming of the phone was gone! i even don't have any contacts any more on my sim card. it's horrible and will never never again buy Sonny. the phone is 2 months old and i have to wait 3 weeks before i get my phone back from Sonny!