Sony Xperia E1 - user opinions and reviews

11%

7.8
7.5
7.4

The price is too high in my country..equal as 200 dollars ! But the strange thing is ,that even Galaxy s duos 2 is cheaper..its only 170 dollars + better features..actually much better.So,I Decided why should i go for e1?Instead,I Can have the better one in lower price.yea,I'll buy the s duos 2.

• 2014-04-26 10:18
  • uNVG

wrost phone from sony last 18 th april i buyed this phone on the 1 st day it restrated 3 times when i go to service center they said me that its an sofware complaint they sofware the phone and give me back and again the phone got restarted many times and iam totaly unsatisfied with the handset

• 2014-04-26 07:52
  • PB7P

should I buy this phone I have to play games and use fb and wats app.Some ones are saying that this phone hangs a lot plzz help me.I want this for rough use type

• 2014-04-25 12:23
  • KAhv

i had samsung galaxy core and believe me that phone is shit in front of this awesome phone i have now..its cheap and awesome in its class .i am completely satisfied with all it have i can't demand more .it hasa a 3.15 mp camera without flash but still it is awesome and video quality is 720p .and it hasn't lagged a bit from the day i have bought and android 4.3 ..what more you want ??and is planned to upgrade to 4.4!! even in core i couldn't play subway surfer but in this phone it works like a charm..go for it value for money!!

• 2014-04-23 22:55
  • t}C9
  • Ethiopianin Holland
  • Rating0

The information given above is absolutely wrong and deceiving. The battery will not stay more than 30 to 38hrs in stand by mode. If you use internet and music, it gets out of battery with in 3 hours. It has no front camera and its photo is not sharp. Thus, it is bad phone. People, please, do not buy such phone. Sony must compensate me for such defected product! Shame on it!

• 2014-04-23 08:48
  • naxC

Don't buy it ..u'll get fed up with its hanging problem .it gets switched off automatically minimum thrice a day :P :D

• 2014-04-22 22:03
  • XM3f

This phone doesnt have front camera. So will skype work on this mobile ??
Can we install and chat on skype on this phone ??

• 2014-04-21 18:52
  • vGUL

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-04-21 11:03 from PA7D - click to readYou're welcome, buddy! :)

• 2014-04-21 16:16
  • 6%3D

this is the best phone ever

• 2014-04-21 12:17
  • nxFf

> In reply to Zhang Nan @ 2014-04-20 14:15 from Kx1J - click to readThanks for your suggest and for given lot of information about E1 and also about KitKat OS
Once again thank you :-)

• 2014-04-21 11:03
  • PA7D

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-04-20 10:34 from PA7C - click to readHumm, Xperia C isn't a good choice because almost devices that have Mediatek Inside are stuck in 4.2, it already replaced by Xperia T2 Ultra Dual. Xperia M could be a good choice and it's get 4.3 update but not 4.4. And the processor isn't oudated yet and it has Adreno 305 GPU inside like one on the Xperia M2 and T2 Ultra. Happy Shopping, buddy!

• 2014-04-20 14:15
  • Kx1J

• 2014-04-20 14:14
  • Kx1J

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-04-20 10:33 from PA7C - click to readXperia M better than C plz wait for M2

• 2014-04-20 13:37
  • rKMX

SE LIVE WALKMAN and xperia C resolution not good

• 2014-04-20 13:35
  • rKMX

> In reply to Zhang Nan @ 2014-04-20 08:26 from 6$CN - click to readHey, I just read the opinion of "Anonymous" below,
He/She said LWW Sound is better both in quality and volume, so looks like I must say bye bye Xperia E1.

I also looking for Xperia C, but I also like M. So maybe my next phone is between this two.

• 2014-04-20 10:34
  • PA7C

> In reply to teddy @ 2014-04-20 07:24 from utcd - click to readThanks, for correcting, Btw
Better Xperia c or M?

• 2014-04-20 10:33
  • PA7C

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-04-19 19:11 from PA7D - click to readSince you're not use camera frequently, I think it's okay. And It's not Laggy-Buggy-Heavy Toucwiz UI that slow down the phone even with 1.5 GB RAM, but light Xperia UI is very smooth even with only 512MB RAM, Sony really optimized it. I think it can run Asphalt 8 smoothly, Nokia X can play Asphalt 8 too. Up to you, I can't force you buy it. But I think no else come close with this phone in its class.

• 2014-04-20 08:26
  • 6$CN

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-04-19 19:11 from PA7D - click to readHey 2gb only userable

Try xperia c

• 2014-04-20 07:24
  • utcd

I had the phone for 2 days...Really good performance for its money....but in the sound departement its a little bit desapointing...(for the things that Sony was saying). My 2 1/2 years old WT19i has better speakers both in quality and volume.

• 2014-04-19 20:56
  • nmDm

> In reply to Zhang Nan @ 2014-04-19 08:46 from Kxj1 - click to readActually, if u asking I'm gonna buy or not I'm totally confuse, here's the reason:
About camera, no flash and front (my LWW has). Even I'm not really often using camera but sometimes I need that.
About multi touch only up to 2 fingers (my LWW is up to 4 fingers) this will be a problem when playing emulator game (Like PPSSPP,MyBoy,etc)
4 gb internal memory is good, but if only 512 MB RAM... :-(

What I very like is from this phone is: 4 inch display, high pixel density, Dedicated walkman key, walkman player with rich feature,(I think more rich than my brother Xperia Tx), and 100 db sound (Actually I don't really know how loud that is, but user's said it's very loud).

Should I buy E1, or go with another sony phone, or I should be more "extremely" patience to wait sony Improve this E1?

• 2014-04-19 19:11
  • PA7D
Total of 925 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E1.