Sony Xperia E1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.8
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Mixalis @ 2014-05-07 17:19 from 0ZsL - click to readare u serious...xperia e1 sound is very low...r u usin its own handsfree which u got in the box..?

• 2014-05-13 00:35
  • upqy

Hi guyz I bought this mobile two months ago....it is just awsome... it is from the tech legend SONY..Donot bothered about the price...eventhough we get mobiles with dual camera below 6.you just look at the brand,quality and after service...if u r not satisfied with this mobile you can sell it with descent price...that's make sony a better choice...
if sony says 3mp camera then it is 3 times better than 5mp camera of a local brand..similar in all components....
Thanku...

• 2014-05-12 12:05
  • rAf6

guys plz tell me its sound in a good handsfree ...is it loud or not ...i m goin to buy ...plz someone tell me

• 2014-05-12 10:14
  • upqy

I Purchasedxperia c 3 dayd before and it has low sound problem not able to hear the ringtone .wifidirect is also not working.made a wrong decision must have gone for samsung phone,sony is spoling its name in the market ,pls reply any solutin,i have wasted my money in this

• 2014-05-11 23:17
  • vbR9

> In reply to pavanchampionc @ 2014-05-11 07:29 from vGM5 - click to readso which phone should we prefer . . . plzzz suggest

• 2014-05-11 10:44
  • H4XF

sony xperia e1 first problem there is no flashlight aswellas there is no secondary camera.the second type of problem it gets struck it gets off and it hangs other than this we can buy some other phone even 5000 rupees phone has a flash light and secondary camera

• 2014-05-11 07:29
  • vGM5

> In reply to Shazia Malik @ 2014-05-09 08:00 from PGrC - click to readA prblm with thîs cell is that it has no secondary camera.

• 2014-05-09 17:27
  • XuP%

> In reply to vivek @ 2014-05-08 20:05 from 7wC3 - click to readWhere I will get this firmwhere in my mobile and how to update

• 2014-05-09 11:27
  • uuWH

This is really nice phone. I dont know why people are complaining about it. There is no issue at all like low ear piece sound etc its the best mobile. I really like it. Please first completely understand how to use a smartphone then comment here. thank you.

• 2014-05-09 08:00
  • PGrC

> In reply to mgp @ 2014-05-07 19:33 from rKp6 - click to readPls tell me how to update firmware

• 2014-05-08 20:05
  • 7wC3

I really like the phone I am also facing the earpiece problem it's earpiece sounds very slow while calling Pls help me...

• 2014-05-08 20:03
  • 7wC3

> In reply to naseem @ 2014-05-07 12:24 from YQMv - click to readupdate latest firmware that is the only way to rectify. earlier i also has this issue. after update no problem!!

• 2014-05-07 19:33
  • rKp6

Sony xperia e1. I have problem with low sound level of the earpice (even in full sound level). Any suggestions?

• 2014-05-07 17:19
  • 0ZsL

auto restart somtime Xperia e1 plzzz help me

• 2014-05-07 12:24
  • YQMv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-30 13:35 from s826 - click to readMy xperia e1 has lasted for 2 days,while playing music and games.

• 2014-05-06 09:29
  • UF8C

I bought a sony phone. Never again. Constant WiFi problems, Sony not bothering to give even one update to fix it. The so-called customer care service rubbish too- 2 WEEKS of waiting for a reply that basically told me to install this random software on my computer. Afterwards there were loads of follow up emails trying to get me to create a Sony account, which I already had. I'm still stuck with the phone, not being able to afford a new one for a good few months yet. Sony never has released any phones with specs that match other budget competitors.

If anyone is looking for a good phone, look at the more affordable moto g

• 2014-05-05 19:50
  • nFUn

guys i bought this phone very recent.
after every call,and updates a tune starts ringing..i want to stop that.plz anyone help me

• 2014-05-05 12:15
  • t@yE

same housing WITH 1 gig RAM, i would v bought it. Now i dont. AND I DONT BUY ANY OTHER SONY WITH 1 GIG. so the 512 gig tactic to persuade you to more expensive models doesnt work with me. I hate this market thinking enginering. CRIPPLING PHONES!! Where is a decent mid range 4 inch android good design phone with at least 1 gig?? cant find it dammit !! :) :) : )

• 2014-05-05 11:46
  • mbSS

This Fone is awesome for its price even though the ram 512 but it runs asphalt 7 with no lag..I'm satisfied with it....

• 2014-05-04 13:44
  • uvqD
Total of 964 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E1.