Sony Xperia E1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.7
7.4
7.3

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-16 19:47 from PA7C - click to readBut below mention headsets are CTIA. So you can buy CTIA to OMTP converting cable from ebay or somewhere else.

• 2014-03-17 07:32
  • 3JD8

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-16 19:47 from PA7C - click to readOMTP & CTIA, these are two type earphone.In SE Xperia phone, they are using OMTP and SONY Xperia, they are using CTIA, that means their pin configuration at the jack is different. hence earphone MH410c(Xperia j)which is CTIA type that is not suitable for your LWW.

My personal preference is use the MH-EX300AP(CTIA),this earphone coming along with xperia Z, which is not that much loud output but clarity is good. Other option you can choose MDR-EX110AP, this one also good.

• 2014-03-17 07:19
  • 3JD8

> In reply to Freakymous @ 2014-03-16 09:39 from tDC5 - click to readnot too pricey ..but when i compare it to e1 then i dont find its worth(for me).

• 2014-03-16 20:46
  • KFP}

> In reply to humming mob @ 2014-03-16 12:07 from 3JD8 - click to readyeah thanks...i wll buy one of these two.

• 2014-03-16 20:11
  • KFP}

> In reply to Freakymous @ 2014-03-16 09:35 from tDC5 - click to readTalking about headset, may I know what headset do u use now?

I'm planning to buy sony headset but I'm afraid it will not compatible for my Sony Ericsson (SE) device coz even if I buy E1 I still want to keep my SE live with walkman.

I once borrow my dad Xperia J stock headset and plug in to my SE live with walkman and it said "Accessory not supported". Same things happen when I used my brother Xperia Tx stock headset.
But the weird is my Dad Xperia J stock headset work fine with my SE w200i.

• 2014-03-16 19:47
  • PA7C

> In reply to nickyboy @ 2014-03-16 04:36 from KFP} - click to readI think xperia M is more suitable for you. coz it has 1 GB RAM, camera 5 MP can handle 720p. An above average speaker volume and nice to listen with earphone.Its cost in India is around 12,000INR ($196)or(141euro)

• 2014-03-16 12:07
  • 3JD8

> In reply to nickyboy @ 2014-03-16 04:36 from KFP} - click to readYeah, Xperia M2 is just too pricey for a mid-range smartphone. Xperia E1's quality was loud and clear.

• 2014-03-16 09:39
  • tDC5

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-16 03:39 from PA7D - click to readI'm totally a cheater :-D. LOL.
Yeah, that's make the game too easy to finish.
Plastic for the Earth is Samsung motto. ROFL. Samsung was good on multitasking. And another features just marketing strategy (Gimmick).
You know, Sony Digital Noise Cancelling Headset inluded on Xperia Z2 Box, anyway. Cool, huh? :-)

• 2014-03-16 09:35
  • tDC5

> In reply to Freakymous @ 2014-03-15 20:04 from tDCy - click to readthanks...m2 is double the price of e1..i wont spend that much money just for the camera..moreover a screensize of 4.8 is a bit big for me...i dn trust motorola music quality so i think am gonna stick to decision of buying e1.

• 2014-03-16 04:36
  • KFP}

> In reply to Freakymous @ 2014-03-15 19:57 from tDCy - click to readHehe far right...

I don't use cheat when playing, I don't like using cheat, it make the game feels too easy and not challenging anymore.

I don't like Samsung coz design is not cool and make me bored quickly and the entertainment feature is too limited. Also no enhancers feature (like sony xloud,bravia, etc.)

Anyway, I heard Xperia z2 has stereo speaker. Let see if the sound can match with my live with walkman or maybe E1.

• 2014-03-16 03:39
  • PA7D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-15 14:37 from KFP} - click to readAndroid 4.0 ICS, Android 4.1 JB, Android 4.2 JB and Android 4.3 JB aren't support Adobe Flash but you can install it, though.

• 2014-03-15 20:09
  • tDCy

> In reply to nickyboy @ 2014-03-15 13:54 from KFP} - click to readYou can go with Xperia M2:
4.8inch qHD display
8 Mpix Exmor RS with FHD video recording and Sony Smart Social Camera
2300 MAh battery.

• 2014-03-15 20:04
  • tDCy

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-15 04:53 from PA7C - click to readI got it, it located on SEA (South East Asia) O_o and very far from here. Really? How can we play same game but different version!? :-D. Yeah, you still can install GBA emulator, though. Anyway, I always use action replay cheat codes. Do you use a cheat too? Samsung low-end to mid-range smartphones are crap and cheap-looking phones, but Samsung Hi-end smartphones are great. And I planned to replace my old ZL with Galaxy S5 or Xperia Z2 (I'm Still confuse, anyway).

• 2014-03-15 19:57
  • tDCy

does dis fone support flash in browser...n does anyone know better(best) headphones for dis set n their price.

• 2014-03-15 19:02
  • KFP}

My requirement is Watch HD movie (720p) and great sound quality throughout headset.

pleas let me know about sound quality of this phone through bundled headset.

• 2014-03-15 16:29
  • X}Mc

• 2014-03-15 14:37
  • KFP}

> In reply to nickyboy @ 2014-03-15 13:54 from KFP} - click to readYou can go for Sony Xperia M

• 2014-03-15 14:28
  • nC7J

hello guys...i want to buy a low end or mid range phone..e1is my first choice but just want to be sure..the phone should serve these purposes...

Looks n feel
Music(in headphones only)
Camera(video recording as well)
Games(cricket,tennis,golf only these three)

So is my choice perfect...or should i go for motto g or any other phone you guys want to suggest.thanks in advance.. :-)

• 2014-03-15 13:54
  • KFP}

> In reply to Freakymous @ 2014-03-14 19:22 from 6}Zc - click to readYa bro very far Germany-Indonesia, try look on the map :-)

Well If u say so, I guess I must say bye bye psp emulator if I buy this phone but that's not a big problem, I still can install my boy app (an gba emulator) on e1 and it will definitely running smoothly.
Hey u know what, I play pokemon too Haha :-) but different version: leaf Green, fire red, emerald, and ruby.

I'm not interested with m or m2, coz since I have Sony Ericsson live with walkman I only like phone with great speaker, but I only like sony coz rich of entertainment feature not like S*msung.LOL.

• 2014-03-15 04:53
  • PA7C

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-14 13:24 from PA7D - click to readIndonesia is very far from Germany, isn't it? :-). I think you'll need more RAM at least 1GB RAM to play heavy game such as NFS MW, Dead Trigger, RRC 3, and Asphalt 8: Airborne and you need more advance GPU such as Adreno 305 or higher if you want lag-free experience (no matter if you play a game use emulator). Xperia E1 support up to 2 multitouch. Yeah PSP emulator need at least 4 multitouch. I used DRastic NDS emulator to play Pokemon HG and it need 4 multitouch to activate several Action Replay cheat codes. And Xperia M and Xperia M2 support up to 4 multitouch.

• 2014-03-14 19:22
  • 6}Zc
Total of 793 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E1.