Sony Xperia E1 - user opinions and reviews

12%

7.7
7.4
7.3

I want to buy this phone but firstly I have some question to ask: My phone now is Sony Ericsson live with walkman (Rooted) and I already installed Titanium Back Up, My question how to back up my saved game? I play "Silver Nornir" game and I want to back up my saved data using titanium back up, but how to do it?

Also when I buy E1 someday, how to restore my game+the saved game data?
Do I have to root the Xperia E1 then install Titanium back up again to restore the game + saved game data?

Please help!

• 2014-04-03 00:54
  • PA7D

2 newest comments was nonsense (might be paid hater)! Next time, post a makesense comment guys!

• 2014-04-02 19:57
  • 6%B9

Hi guys,

recently i bought Xperia E1 .there are the plus and minuses...

PLus++++
.........
-good speaker
- light weight
- User friendly GUI interface..
- Support All regional Language
- Superb Bass quality music
Minus------
...........
- sony told E1 is dual active support..but its Dual standby only...
- No Light sensor...so not comfortable to view when day time..it means you manually adjust screen brightness everytime..
- Hanging/restart problems
verdict
........
DONT BUY ....FIND BETTER OTHER PHONES....THIS MOBILE NOT RECOMMEND APP USERS,GAME USERS,BUSINESS USERS AND EVEN MUSIC LOVERS ALSO...DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY...

• 2014-04-02 17:05
  • u7G9

The experia e is the worst phone ever. Don't even take one for nothing. Constantly freezing and crashing with no memory. You have to uninstall apps to update them. It won't allow you store to memory card. Worst phone ever

• 2014-04-01 22:18
  • nySd

its very unuseful phone and options are very crazy.this phone is hanged automatically and starts again.this not suitable this price

• 2014-04-01 11:46
  • rATE

I want to buy this phone but firstly I have some question to ask:

Also when I buy E1 someday, how to restore my game+the saved game?

Hope someone can help me.

• 2014-03-31 10:25
  • PA7C

> In reply to aby @ 2014-03-29 17:51 from X}MY - click to readAre you stupid? 512MB RAM (100MB used out of the box) Read The White Paper, dude. That's why, it's just have 422MB RAM. Same as 2 GB RAM on Z1 (200 MB used out of the box) 1.82 GB Reamainig RAM.

• 2014-03-30 09:15
  • 6%rH

Are you guys crazy or what? Comparing Xperia E1 to phones that cost twice or thrice as much? Compare it to S Duos 2 like phones. Or the Nokia X.

• 2014-03-30 08:27
  • uujC

I just buy xperia E1(single sim) and hv bad experience.

Music:
Music quality is good in speaker but average in headset.
I have test with [ipod original headset] with nokia express music 5310,ipod,philips gogear and xperia e1.
xperia e1 got low score.Bass and trable have good quality but not able to produce original vocal sounds.

Xperia claims have 3d surround sound,but [3d surround sound] option only available for loud speaker not for headset.
what is use of [3d surround sound] option for mono speaker?

screen resolution is 480x744, 0 x 056 resolution is use for back,home and task button,
so for playing game xperia use only 480 x 744 resolution.
for watching videos it will use full resolution 480x800. very poor viewing angle.creates problem for motion gaming.

camera and battery perform better than expectation.but no 720p video recording.

Gaming:
CPU-Z show 422 MB total ram.big problem for gaming.
temple run,subway surfer run smoothly only if there is no other background task.
gta-3,dead trigger also run smoothly.

Call Quality:quality is good,but volume is low.

conclusion :there is no extraordinary point to perches this phone.

• 2014-03-29 17:51
  • X}MY

Have tried it. Feels very cheap in hand, very slow, screen too small, camera terrible and even speaker sound is not that loud. My Mega 6.3 is louder. Can't find anything good about that phone...don't buy it.

• 2014-03-29 10:38
  • vx24

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-28 10:05 from t7Xk - click to readXE1 didn't include on PSMC devices list. Check this PSMC devices list: http://www.playstation.com/psm/certified.html

• 2014-03-28 19:08
  • Kxsn

> In reply to Zhang Nan @ 2014-03-28 06:49 from 6$J3 - click to readbut look at this photo the 4th icon its psm

• 2014-03-28 10:05
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-28 01:26 from t7Xh - click to readUnfortunately, E1 doesn't support PSM Certified. No, it just support multitouch up to 2 fingers. Check this link for more info about E1 specs: www.xperiablog.net/specifications/2014-xperias/x­peria-e1/

• 2014-03-28 06:49
  • 6$J3

this device supports psm (playstation mobile) right? So the multi touch is up to 4 fingers? And does it have led light notifications? Thanks

• 2014-03-28 01:26
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Jay @ 2014-03-25 13:16 from veT5 - click to readAlready lanched in india price 9400/- INR

• 2014-03-25 17:44
  • rKN9

I want to know when is this phone will be release ==

• 2014-03-25 13:16
  • veT5

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-24 19:24 from PA7D - click to readU should ask this question in xperia e1 dual page. coz this phone is not released yet.

• 2014-03-25 06:01
  • 3JDK

Hi users of E1, coz I didn't have one of these yet, can u tell me u'r experience about music quality in this phone? Both in speaker and headset. (does it produce enough bass in headset?)

Waiting for u guy's answer
Thanks.

• 2014-03-24 19:24
  • PA7D

> In reply to bchowdhury @ 2014-03-24 10:41 from KAe8 - click to readU'r question has been answered by this guy below @humming mob

are U interesting with lww? :-)

• 2014-03-24 19:18
  • PA7D

This phone is rubbish. Specs are rubbish, screen is rubbish, speaker is rubbish. only buy this phone if you want a rubbish phone

• 2014-03-24 17:38
  • 9E79
Total of 834 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E1.