Sony Xperia E1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.8
7.4
7.3

> In reply to nickyboy @ 2014-03-15 13:54 from KFP} - click to readYou can go with Xperia M2:
4.8inch qHD display
8 Mpix Exmor RS with FHD video recording and Sony Smart Social Camera
2300 MAh battery.

• 2014-03-15 20:04
  • tDCy

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-15 04:53 from PA7C - click to readI got it, it located on SEA (South East Asia) O_o and very far from here. Really? How can we play same game but different version!? :-D. Yeah, you still can install GBA emulator, though. Anyway, I always use action replay cheat codes. Do you use a cheat too? Samsung low-end to mid-range smartphones are crap and cheap-looking phones, but Samsung Hi-end smartphones are great. And I planned to replace my old ZL with Galaxy S5 or Xperia Z2 (I'm Still confuse, anyway).

• 2014-03-15 19:57
  • tDCy

does dis fone support flash in browser...n does anyone know better(best) headphones for dis set n their price.

• 2014-03-15 19:02
  • KFP}

My requirement is Watch HD movie (720p) and great sound quality throughout headset.

pleas let me know about sound quality of this phone through bundled headset.

• 2014-03-15 16:29
  • X}Mc

• 2014-03-15 14:37
  • KFP}

> In reply to nickyboy @ 2014-03-15 13:54 from KFP} - click to readYou can go for Sony Xperia M

• 2014-03-15 14:28
  • nC7J

hello guys...i want to buy a low end or mid range phone..e1is my first choice but just want to be sure..the phone should serve these purposes...

Looks n feel
Music(in headphones only)
Camera(video recording as well)
Games(cricket,tennis,golf only these three)

So is my choice perfect...or should i go for motto g or any other phone you guys want to suggest.thanks in advance.. :-)

• 2014-03-15 13:54
  • KFP}

> In reply to Freakymous @ 2014-03-14 19:22 from 6}Zc - click to readYa bro very far Germany-Indonesia, try look on the map :-)

Well If u say so, I guess I must say bye bye psp emulator if I buy this phone but that's not a big problem, I still can install my boy app (an gba emulator) on e1 and it will definitely running smoothly.
Hey u know what, I play pokemon too Haha :-) but different version: leaf Green, fire red, emerald, and ruby.

I'm not interested with m or m2, coz since I have Sony Ericsson live with walkman I only like phone with great speaker, but I only like sony coz rich of entertainment feature not like S*msung.LOL.

• 2014-03-15 04:53
  • PA7C

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-14 13:24 from PA7D - click to readIndonesia is very far from Germany, isn't it? :-). I think you'll need more RAM at least 1GB RAM to play heavy game such as NFS MW, Dead Trigger, RRC 3, and Asphalt 8: Airborne and you need more advance GPU such as Adreno 305 or higher if you want lag-free experience (no matter if you play a game use emulator). Xperia E1 support up to 2 multitouch. Yeah PSP emulator need at least 4 multitouch. I used DRastic NDS emulator to play Pokemon HG and it need 4 multitouch to activate several Action Replay cheat codes. And Xperia M and Xperia M2 support up to 4 multitouch.

• 2014-03-14 19:22

Adreno 302 vs. Adreno 203
1750mAh battery vs. 1500mAh battery
12mm thick vs. 10mm thick
Pricier vs. Cheaper

There isn't much differences between these two. If you like louder speaker, then choose Xperia E1. If you like cheaper price tag, then choose Nokia X. If I were to choose between these two, I'd choose Xperia E1 simply because of the presence of Google apps. But if you are on a tight budget, then Nokia X is for you. Maybe you can install Google apps afterwards? XDA? The reason why I love Android is customization.

• 2014-03-14 17:16
  • KZ8M

> In reply to Freakymous @ 2014-03-13 17:22 from 6}WL - click to readThe problem is I'm not in Europe I'm in Asia my country Indonesia.
And it suppose to be launch today.

Anyway bro, I forgot asking about gaming, actually I don't very like games in playstore, I like installing emulator and download the game for that emulator rather than games in playstore.

U know PPSSPP emulator in playstore right? I Once install that emulator to my device Sony Ericsson live with walkman and playing "Need For Speed" game but it's laggy?
Do u think all PPSSPP game will running smoothly in Xperia e1?
Also How many multi touch in e1? Coz I think need at least 4 multi touch for running emulator gamer (coz some game sometime asking to press multiple key at the same time to perform something)

FYI, my SE live with walkman spec:
Android OS: v2.3 upgradable to v4.0 (I'M now using gb 2.3.4 with moded firmware)
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon
CPU: 1 GHz Scorpion
GPU: Adreno 205

• 2014-03-14 13:24
  • PA7D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-13 15:03 from KZ88 - click to readI have read Nokia X user opinion forum and one of the guy there said he can play Asphalt 8 Airborne on Nokia X with only 512mb RAM and dual-core Cortex A5. So I think Xperia E1 with better processor (1.2 Ghz Cortex A7) could handle Real Racing 3 with no problem. :-)

• 2014-03-13 20:10
  • 6}P3

> In reply to Rocky @ 2014-03-13 13:04 from Khvf - click to readIf you're looking for the Music phone this is the right choice. Even with only 512mb RAM, Android 4.3 can run smooth and quick thanks to light and fast Xperia UI. And I think Sony will give this phone 4.4 KitKat update 3-5 month later.

If you're looking for WP skinned phone with no GMS (Google Mobile Services) go with Nokia X.
And with 512mb RAM it can run Android 4.1 smooth and quick too thanks to Fastlane UI but NO GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

• 2014-03-13 17:34
  • 6}Pe

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-13 13:35 from PA7C - click to readThanks. But not just this phone but all of Sony Smartphones. That's why I'm still use my ZL today although it's getting old. Feel free to ask everything you want. But I think Xperia E1 already out in the rest of Europe, included my country Germany. What are you waitin' for? Take your buck and get this one!!!

• 2014-03-13 17:22
  • 6}WL

Can we play real racing 3 on this phone?

• 2014-03-13 15:03
  • KZ88

> In reply to Rocky @ 2014-03-13 13:04 from Khvf - click to readIf u are music maniac and searching phone for music, then xperia e1 is good choice.
If u looking for camera this phone definitely not recommended.
If u looking for perfomance then buy high end one (Xperia Z, Z ultra, etc.)

So, buy phone depending on what do u need.

• 2014-03-13 13:54
  • PA7C

> In reply to Freakymous @ 2014-03-13 10:10 from 6}NY - click to readHaha :-) I keep asking u coz I see u have a wide knowledge about this phone and u active posting something in this phone.

Anyway thanks for info, waiting this phone come to my country.

• 2014-03-13 13:35

should i buy xperia E1 or i ll go with any other option.. plz help mee out

• 2014-03-13 13:04
  • Khvf

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-13 01:24 from PA7D - click to readGSMarena is right one. Xperia E1 Dual doesn't have Front Cam and Flash. Yes, It does. Dual Sim phone Consume more battery.

Battery STAMINA Mode
saves you wasted battery drain. It
recognises when you’re not using your
display and automatically turns off the
functions you don’t need, while keeping
the notifications you want. As soon as
you press the power button to wake up
your screen, everything is up and
running again.

• 2014-03-13 12:59
  • tDMs

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-13 01:24 from PA7D - click to readI think you should pay me as your advisor. Just Kidding ;-D, Feel free to ask everything to me.

• 2014-03-13 10:10
  • 6}NY
Total of 802 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E1.