Sony Xperia E dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.2
6.2
6.1

Hello...u all can root this phone with kingo root software using pc/laptop...... Can avoid hanging problem... By increasing the Ram of your mobile by uninstalling pre installed apps...... Using this mob since from last 1 n half years..... Had a lagging hanging experience..... But we can't expect much with branded mobiles with this price tag...
But this mobile never gets heating problem....
TY!! .

• 2015-01-25 20:50
  • KSvy

> In reply to Subrata Pandit @ 2015-01-16 19:03 from U@Lg - click to readit is worst phone.. always hanging..

• 2015-01-24 07:33
  • 7wB4

Vary bad phone hanging problems in this phone and i have move the app in SD card there are no showing in this so please ignore this phone

• 2015-01-22 09:04
  • bJhL

sony xperia e dual very bad phone memory always full all the application build on that phone cannot be move and no way to download another application cause the memory is always full with those application already on the phone.. very bad phone i have purchased the phone cannot do anything with that phone

• 2015-01-21 10:33
  • Nvbv

> In reply to Ritesh varma @ 2014-05-14 11:01 from Py%R - click to readVery bad phone. I have purchased recently. Always hanging. Unable to shut down also. Nothing is working. Worst smart phone I am using. Is there any solution for the problem?

• 2015-01-16 19:03
  • U@Lg

HATE IT! I had a for a year and it crashed! I hate this crap shit! Was awful poor quality when phone calling! Slow performance, bad quality poor camera and video resolution and most of all kept on bugging me! Crashing alot! For my opinion, Xperia E phones are not good too cheap and are worthless

• 2015-01-15 21:02
  • 32Fn

It was a laggy Phone with the Original Sony ROM on it. After a frustrating 3 months Use, I re-loaded it with Cyanogenmod 10 & Removed all STOCK SONY Bullshit.

Now its running like a Charm (don't be confused, not Champ) for daily use with Superb Battery Life. Two SIMs are working just fine & No Noticeable Network issues.

Its strictly not for Gaming & Specification Show off (Don't exepct within this Price range either).

Its Small screen makes it very Suitable as a daily companion & Rough Use

• 2015-01-09 20:49
  • 7tQp

> In reply to BBM DOWNLOAD @ 2014-11-05 13:40 from fjbs - click to readI downloaded bbm from playstore few days ago and it 's work... :D

• 2015-01-02 12:24
  • tA$j

Please install cleaner app. then no slow anymore. trust me it works.

• 2015-01-01 18:47
  • vfP}

The signal quality is in my experience very poor, in comparison to the other phone models I've used.

• 2015-01-01 16:42
  • NvU2

nice its more huging phone

• 2015-01-01 09:13
  • rKxS

Worst. Hangs always...bad camera .total waste of money

• 2014-12-31 11:30
  • ut3v

I too have Sony E Duo for the last year or so. The phone was good initially only for tele calls .With heavy usage the phone is a very poor performer . It hangs ,on receiving calls it goes blank , sends loaded messages When not re required , making it embarrassing .SONY has made users a fool . The phone frequently hangs and invariably when being used.
Songs credibility is questionable ,especially in light of Sony phones purchased earlier as compared to MICROMAX , NOKIA ,LG all these gave trouble free service ..
I WIIL NEVER RECOMMENDED SONY TO ANYONE I MADE A BLUNDER IN BUYING A SONY E DUO

• 2014-12-31 11:13
  • 7jVa

I bought sony e1 dual six months back but to my surprise within a week my mobile stopped charging then mother board was changed and with in weeks time only my mobile stopped working means total dead i am very much dissapointed with sony and this was my last mobile of sony i will never purchase any sony product in my life time.

• 2014-12-25 18:50
  • vG5x

> In reply to sunny @ 2014-10-29 11:26 from w43M - click to readI want purchase this e dual please give me openion its good or bed phone

• 2014-12-19 15:10
  • 7tDs

Its a waste phone..
Hangs alot..cant install more than 5 apps.poor cam.voice clarity is ok.speaker quality is just worst.over all if u are looking for a phone for just calling purpose with 5.5 k ,its very handy..comfort to hold.display is worst.an average phone..try to have a look don't expect more...

• 2014-12-15 11:41
  • uwTu

> In reply to swan @ 2014-12-01 12:29 from tA{u - click to readthere is no proper call recorder

• 2014-12-02 14:27
  • v$DK

Hello all commentors,

my self swan,i want to purchase the same mobile, so any one please give me a good specification and comments.

Regards,
Swan

• 2014-12-01 12:29
  • tA{u

> In reply to Larper @ 2014-11-07 12:14 from Mtqe - click to readbut that is your fault. do a factory reset !!! back-up everything u need, coz it will delete all the crap you installed including contacts and pictures . the crap you installed makes it slow now. it's harware is the same as one year ago.

• 2014-11-28 15:14
  • 0CXN

> In reply to Larper @ 2014-11-07 12:14 from Mtqe - click to readTry factory data reset, it may work as before

• 2014-11-22 05:53
  • K2Eu
Total of 987 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E dual.