Sony Xperia E dual - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.2
6.1
6.0

my phone has locked I cant remember my pattern please help

• 2014-07-23 20:54
  • fsVb

Good phone I would say. I am using the phone without any issue till now.

• 2014-07-19 06:26
  • Px}$

poor network signal, really
disappointed.music player hangs a lot

• 2014-07-18 20:38
  • fCxr

very poor camera quality i expected more from Sony, i`ll never buy Sony again - it can take just a normal pictures, camera is more bad then my old Nokia 5530

• 2014-07-13 16:23
  • gy%W

ultimate phone I luv this phone

• 2014-07-13 07:55
  • rKT0

this is good mobile . . not perfect but I like that .

• 2014-07-08 20:36
  • HIZ4

excuse me this is the best phone in the whole wide world this has made me bareee rich so plaese dont be swearing like you've invented a phone before..

• 2014-07-08 13:28
  • aXX5

> In reply to dhams @ 2014-06-11 16:18 from Xu@N - click to readwhy the f**k did you buy it then, haven't you done homework before buying. Now, stop cribbing around.

• 2014-07-07 13:55
  • m2tu

features are not good.this is low quality mobile. this is not perfect mobile.

• 2014-06-26 09:13
  • v$Bb

This phone is very poor in process and poor camera quality ........... it hangs alto during calls and work ......

• 2014-06-25 12:39
  • ut57
  • F

> In reply to Shakir.Lover Boy @ 2014-06-23 06:25 from xgDx - click to readWhy not the Xperia E1? It has better processing power and 4 inch screen and good music playback.

• 2014-06-24 17:16
  • tuex

> In reply to Lucky @ 2014-06-11 07:14 from utmZ - click to readDude I Want To Buy Mobile Now
Somebody Tell Me What Is Best From Nokia X Or Sony E Dual At This Two Android Phones If U Tell Me Best Of One I Will Get U Money

• 2014-06-23 06:25
  • xgDx

Not worth the price, Phone hangs a lot and freezes most of the times when the data plan is turned on.
Sincere advice not to buy this model if you use many apps. Its like a basic phone with music player and some features of android.

• 2014-06-20 12:35
  • x3cp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-09 20:35 from 7t84 - click to readIt is a very very worst mobile. I'm using still now. But I did' nt get satisfaction. If any one buy this model, my opinion is that the person called as a mad. My kind request any one should not buy this model

• 2014-06-11 16:18
  • Xu@N

I am using this mobile from a year now...and it costs me lot of trouble and bitter experience...it sucks

• 2014-06-11 07:14
  • utmZ

fully waste of money due to dual..........

• 2014-06-10 16:53
  • v{@x

i am useig this set 8manth my experience is very very good.2-very good loking sony brand i love xperia e dual

• 2014-06-09 20:52
  • X0Id

> In reply to praamod @ 2014-05-05 10:43 from U2hU - click to readI bought the Sony E ,but I got the worst experience while using it

• 2014-06-09 17:32
  • rAeb

Very slow and hangs a lot

• 2014-06-09 08:02
  • 7tQJ

dear all i have been using this phone for the last six months. when i bought it, after one week of usage really frustrated with its performance, too much of heat, always hanging, poor music player in stock, worst camera clarity(is it sony or any other crappy??), worst display clarity and viewing angle, poor network signal, really disappointed.i spent Rs.10.5k for it. after one month i went to service center and flashed the stock OS and re installed it(with regional language fonts), after that it is some what okay. now installed TTPod music player to play audio songs, it is really superb in sony, but not in the hands free provided with mobile, bought another one bud type sony headset. playing hd videos by MX player is good. both apps can be downloaded from play store / 1 mobile market. nothing more inside. now am using it only for playing songs, and calling by single sim. :(

• 2014-06-07 19:25
  • bC2s
Total of 925 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia E dual.