Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.9
6.8
6.7

Thumbs down for this phone... I have for 6 months and it was already about 7 times at a serviser.... It is so small, it does not have front camera..... For this money I could buy a new, better phone that is bigger, it has front camera and it has lower radiation that this...... my sony xperia go has went about 4 times just because his battery died- it has 37% and than it turns of and writes "battery 0%" it has about 4 new batteries that costs a much... about 3 times it was by a serviser because he was blocking and I am so sad because of this because I needed to erase all my contats, photos, games, apps....... now if I have only 1 app, it is blocking again..... I do not recomended it because it is terrible....... for this money you can buy samsung galaxy grand neo plus as I did and it is much better than this craph.......

• 2015-06-24 11:23
  • 3q8$

> In reply to zul @ 2015-04-29 04:25 from bxda - click to readinstall aoxp rom, kitkat. much better than JB

• 2015-06-12 16:30
  • tCQu

> In reply to zul @ 2015-04-29 04:25 from bxda - click to readinstall sony pc companion on ur pc and click update phone to latest version thats all""""

• 2015-06-11 10:07
  • Ui{c

> In reply to Tiena @ 2015-01-02 09:53 from NmPC - click to readu can buy it if u want to.but u will regret havi it.network prblm,its slow,sound not good.ive got experia go.its shit

• 2015-05-11 14:18
  • ft14

how to update android to 4.1.2(jelly bean)

• 2015-04-29 04:25

• N7IJ

Does this phone have a Voice Recorder? I am struggling to record, pls help

• 2015-04-17 15:10
  • AT@@

I am gonna replace it after 2 years, It was great at first, its IP67 is perfect specially at dusty environments, I droped it alot, but its getting tooo slow, response to call is very slow, camera not good compared with other 5MP cameras, cannot with stand a lot applications due to low RAM

• 2015-04-14 21:02
  • fq1K

I ever had a sony xperia go,, but after 2 years i used.. the screen on the coner is not responding, why that's gonna be happen ??

• 2015-04-14 16:24
  • KiN6

waterproof is almost fine , no problem if dropped into water . once dropped into floor the touch sensitivity reduces gradually from both sides . cannot be used with local or other brand chargers it affects touch sensitivity . speed worth its price , average camera ,
actually i dropped it once and the touch was almost gone in a month then the phone was replaced by sony , dropped it again but was so late to claim warranty .
used for almost an year

• 2015-04-09 08:45
  • uu5i

This is the worst phone I've ever had. It's so slow. It takes forever to load, the software sucks. PLEASE DON'T BUY. Even a blackberry loads faster. If I was being murdered the calling screen takes 30 seconds to load and by then I'd be dead.

• 2015-03-31 20:04
  • rubx

> In reply to dryland @ 2015-03-09 01:07 from NmPh - click to readYou can only transfer it via the computer unfortuneility.

• 2015-03-22 06:57
  • Nm$h

The Sony Xperia go is a very good phone I have had it for 6 months and I've dropped it a few times and the screen doesn't cracked yet bu the only problem I had was that the one side of the screen stopped working for no apparent reason.

• 2015-03-22 06:54
  • Nm$h

> In reply to flory @ 2015-02-01 15:50 from w0Pt - click to readI just want to know, how do u transfer pics, videos n music frm internal memory to memory card. I have this foun fr 3months now

• 2015-03-09 01:07
  • NmPh

I won't let go it..over two years now..being fell about hundreds but still amazing..although it's sometimes annoying because low of RAM..but even though..it leaves me a lot of beautiful memories.. :')

• 2015-02-25 16:16
  • PTGn

Been using my Xperia go for over 2 years and it's still providing me with great service. Abit slow now

• 2015-02-03 22:54
  • rvg0

i use sony xperia go since 2nd year highschool im now a 4th year student and still using the same phone. i love it .it seems like it's the best phone for me. it fell many times until the screen was cracked by a stone when it fell .the touch screen is not functioning so i changed the screen and work as new and now i got the same problem but it didnt fell this time.

the phone and its features is really great but now i regret buying this.

• 2015-02-01 15:50
  • w0Pt

Better samsung galaxy xcover s5690

• 2015-01-31 00:43
  • 0Uv{

Hey i have this phone for over 2 years, but i wanna downgrade it to GB(now JB), anyone here can give me the full step of downgrading it?

• 2015-01-22 12:52
  • 6c6n
Total of 3137 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.