Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.8
6.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-03 22:26 from frbn - click to readsir how to upgrade jelly been

• 2014-10-24 15:44
  • GRMQ

I had this phone almost a 2 year since january 2013, its a superb phone, but now it got problem with touch screen, half of screen cant detect my touch, sony says that i need to replace screen digi...zer ( i forgot the name) and it cost about $150. i think its time for me to upgrade to a new phone, maybe xperia z1 compact or z3 compact, i love small size phone.

• 2014-10-23 07:03
  • ibYx

Very good phone , JB 4.1.2 :D , I Love it !!!

• 2014-10-22 05:40
  • m@dK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-18 18:51 from NhdU - click to readI agree with you. I won't recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2014-10-21 16:57
  • 9Jx1

This phone is lovely but it sometimes freezes when I am working on it. Either I wait for a while or I switch it off before I can complete what I was doing. Overall, the phone is lovely.

• 2014-10-20 12:51
  • mixH

sony xperia go is the worst phone i have ever bought. do not buy this phone. it freezes when doing the most simple thing ever like making a call. it doesnt answer calls at all. music doesnt play for longer then a minute before turning itself off. worst phone on the market. dont buy.

• 2014-10-18 18:51
  • NhdU

some times it stop working suddenly. especially when i 'm conect to the internet.

• 2014-10-18 18:12
  • HIZt

Please assist me here my album has just gone blank, it refuses to show any pictures, it is just black I have to guess which picture I am choosing.

• 2014-10-17 09:47
  • NHUD

I used this phone now for 9moths at first i did experience stuff like geting stuk when i have the incoming call,may be it can just went off sometimes,then i realise that too many apps in the phone they are affecting the perfomance of my phone,when i go to factory setings it deleet everything then i only install the the social networks the lyk of FB,WHATSAPP,TWITTER,MESSANGER and some few apps than before,since i never have any problem with.PLEAS NOTE some apps are coming with its own softwire so if you install them some times they are disturbing the perfomance of your device.

• 2014-10-13 09:11
  • fqrX
  • F

Worst phone ever!!! Right after 6 months i'm unable to pick up calls, use facebook and another app in the same time, it stucks when vibrating, i need to restart it at least once a week.

• 2014-10-11 16:49
  • 04Qk

hi.! there, i've been using my Sony Xperia go, for about 6 months since I receive it on contract, but I didn't experience any problem, this phone is more advanced, it is the best product ever, I like it so much.

• 2014-10-06 20:51
  • NmZg

This is a great phone! Just DO NOT update to ICS or Jelly Bean as it makes this phone uselessly laggy. (90% chance of not picking up calls, crashing to boot screen etc.) Stay on GB. Please.

• 2014-10-06 09:27
  • vCKd

The reverse (previous screen) indicator does not respond. Everytime I have to switch off and then restart for getting to the previous screens.

• 2014-10-04 10:50
  • U$ju

brilliant phone , been using it for the last 2 years and not a day of problems

• 2014-10-03 22:26
  • frbn

dear sir,
my mobile sony xperia go st27i properly work but not accept sim card. whats problem please send me reply.

• 2014-10-02 15:24
  • ut}s

I will never buy any product of sony. My phone broke and i brought it to service. They told me that it has small scratches on a body))) that is why no warranty! Suck!

• 2014-10-01 11:54
  • m4@2

froze at 3 months of us. the worst phone ever.

• 2014-09-30 19:45
  • rsxn

Worst phone Sony has ever produced! .. It has a small screen.. It is slow.. My speaker is not working anymore.. System update is not upgradable.. It is just not exciting! ... Hate it!

• 2014-09-28 23:03
  • NrLk

my xperia st27i is not being supported by Google what should i do

• 2014-09-26 15:00
  • NuUP

i have problem with my xperia go the button back not functioning

• 2014-09-25 09:04
  • vpcV
Total of 3087 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.