Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.9
6.8
6.7

how to update android to 4.1.2(jelly bean)

• 2015-04-29 04:25

• N7IJ

Does this phone have a Voice Recorder? I am struggling to record, pls help

• 2015-04-17 15:10
  • AT@@

I am gonna replace it after 2 years, It was great at first, its IP67 is perfect specially at dusty environments, I droped it alot, but its getting tooo slow, response to call is very slow, camera not good compared with other 5MP cameras, cannot with stand a lot applications due to low RAM

• 2015-04-14 21:02
  • fq1K

I ever had a sony xperia go,, but after 2 years i used.. the screen on the coner is not responding, why that's gonna be happen ??

• 2015-04-14 16:24
  • KiN6

waterproof is almost fine , no problem if dropped into water . once dropped into floor the touch sensitivity reduces gradually from both sides . cannot be used with local or other brand chargers it affects touch sensitivity . speed worth its price , average camera ,
actually i dropped it once and the touch was almost gone in a month then the phone was replaced by sony , dropped it again but was so late to claim warranty .
used for almost an year

• 2015-04-09 08:45
  • uu5i

This is the worst phone I've ever had. It's so slow. It takes forever to load, the software sucks. PLEASE DON'T BUY. Even a blackberry loads faster. If I was being murdered the calling screen takes 30 seconds to load and by then I'd be dead.

• 2015-03-31 20:04
  • rubx

> In reply to dryland @ 2015-03-09 01:07 from NmPh - click to readYou can only transfer it via the computer unfortuneility.

• 2015-03-22 06:57
  • Nm$h

The Sony Xperia go is a very good phone I have had it for 6 months and I've dropped it a few times and the screen doesn't cracked yet bu the only problem I had was that the one side of the screen stopped working for no apparent reason.

• 2015-03-22 06:54
  • Nm$h

> In reply to flory @ 2015-02-01 15:50 from w0Pt - click to readI just want to know, how do u transfer pics, videos n music frm internal memory to memory card. I have this foun fr 3months now

• 2015-03-09 01:07
  • NmPh

I won't let go it..over two years now..being fell about hundreds but still amazing..although it's sometimes annoying because low of RAM..but even though..it leaves me a lot of beautiful memories.. :')

• 2015-02-25 16:16
  • PTGn

Been using my Xperia go for over 2 years and it's still providing me with great service. Abit slow now

• 2015-02-03 22:54
  • rvg0

i use sony xperia go since 2nd year highschool im now a 4th year student and still using the same phone. i love it .it seems like it's the best phone for me. it fell many times until the screen was cracked by a stone when it fell .the touch screen is not functioning so i changed the screen and work as new and now i got the same problem but it didnt fell this time.

the phone and its features is really great but now i regret buying this.

• 2015-02-01 15:50
  • w0Pt

Better samsung galaxy xcover s5690

• 2015-01-31 00:43
  • 0Uv{

Hey i have this phone for over 2 years, but i wanna downgrade it to GB(now JB), anyone here can give me the full step of downgrading it?

• 2015-01-22 12:52
  • 6c6n

I have this phone over two years, it's good one, just sometimes slowly works if I put many applications on, it's cool and not often with problems, and when it makes one, just switch it off to SAFE MODE and it become like new.

my advice if you wanna fast phone and you like games and use many app in the phone, this is not the one.

• 2015-01-18 23:22
  • awyA

Using this phone for 18 months. It has fallen like million times so far and still working without any technical issue. It is a bit slow if you dont take care of it. you have to be careful whit apps, it doesnt have unlimited resources. I have deleted every widget running on home screen, also unnecessary apps to speed up the phone. If not enough i will downgrade to older android. But so far i guess no other smartphone would hold up so well (physically).

• 2015-01-18 16:42
  • iJ3Q

I'm not happy with the Xperia Go. Bad speakers (you cannot hear GPS instructions in the car if the engine is running), crashes almost twice a day (without apparant reason), battery very low capacity, problems with audio output jack and worst of all: NO service by Sony, who keep ignoring the complaints. So after less than 1 year, still more than one year warranty left, I bought a new phone...(nope, not a Sony...never again)

• 2015-01-07 08:51
  • mwpL

> In reply to O-MESH @ 2014-10-02 15:24 from ut}s - click to readI need to upgrade and was thinking to get the Sony Xperia go, but after checking reviews, does not seem like a good idea. Are there any good reviews that lasts 2 and more years?

• 2015-01-02 09:53
  • NmPC
Total of 3133 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.