Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.8
6.7

i use sony xperia go since 2nd year highschool im now a 4th year student and still using the same phone. i love it .it seems like it's the best phone for me. it fell many times until the screen was cracked by a stone when it fell .the touch screen is not functioning so i changed the screen and work as new and now i got the same problem but it didnt fell this time.

the phone and its features is really great but now i regret buying this.

• 2015-02-01 15:50
  • w0Pt

Better samsung galaxy xcover s5690

• 2015-01-31 00:43
  • 0Uv{

Hey i have this phone for over 2 years, but i wanna downgrade it to GB(now JB), anyone here can give me the full step of downgrading it?

• 2015-01-22 12:52
  • 6c6n

I have this phone over two years, it's good one, just sometimes slowly works if I put many applications on, it's cool and not often with problems, and when it makes one, just switch it off to SAFE MODE and it become like new.

my advice if you wanna fast phone and you like games and use many app in the phone, this is not the one.

• 2015-01-18 23:22
  • awyA

Using this phone for 18 months. It has fallen like million times so far and still working without any technical issue. It is a bit slow if you dont take care of it. you have to be careful whit apps, it doesnt have unlimited resources. I have deleted every widget running on home screen, also unnecessary apps to speed up the phone. If not enough i will downgrade to older android. But so far i guess no other smartphone would hold up so well (physically).

• 2015-01-18 16:42
  • iJ3Q

I'm not happy with the Xperia Go. Bad speakers (you cannot hear GPS instructions in the car if the engine is running), crashes almost twice a day (without apparant reason), battery very low capacity, problems with audio output jack and worst of all: NO service by Sony, who keep ignoring the complaints. So after less than 1 year, still more than one year warranty left, I bought a new phone...(nope, not a Sony...never again)

• 2015-01-07 08:51
  • mwpL

> In reply to O-MESH @ 2014-10-02 15:24 from ut}s - click to readI need to upgrade and was thinking to get the Sony Xperia go, but after checking reviews, does not seem like a good idea. Are there any good reviews that lasts 2 and more years?

• 2015-01-02 09:53
  • NmPC

i had this unit for over two years now, very handy to use but when i installed viber and runkeeper it always hang whenever i receive incoming calls

• 2014-12-28 21:58
  • t7Xh

Had this phone now for years, BRILLIANT little phone, does everything and more even for its age.
Read other negative posts here, all I can say is just look after them and they last.....like everything in life

• 2014-12-22 19:41
  • Nh4a

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-29 08:00 from tNVB - click to readI got my xperia go on contract 1. The battery don't. Last a day. 2 the touch screen i replaced twice 3. the lcd screen. Replaced once 4. Charging pin replaced 5.the phone phones any number without touching the screen 6.when calling someone they can't here you but you can hear them 7.the phones signal is the worst of all the phones 8.The Sony xperia. Go is. Not a good . phone at all

• 2014-12-22 16:47
  • f4M@

In two years, six times was under repair. Freezing, battery consumption, and countless problems could not be solved. Everything pointed to the software-problem.
But when I made a downgrade to 2.3 Ginger Bread all the problems are gone. This model does not support newer versions of Android. If you want the device works well, forget the ICS or JB Android.

• 2014-12-22 11:03
  • Tm4k

This phone sucks, everything they said that it is designed with high durability, well that is not true, my phone touch screen just malfunctioned...and worst their service i just a collection center...

• 2014-12-21 08:27
  • PT}x

Hi guys,
I had this experience on my Xperia Go, there are calls that I could not hear the other party on the other line but he could clearly hear me. There are calls that are okay...but most of the time I had this problem. Does anyone had experienced this? If so, what can I do with my phone?

• 2014-12-19 23:36
  • t7X0

such a good one.internet speed is chanceless.good and great phone

• 2014-12-18 11:20
  • vIwy

I have been using this phone for over a year, it is constantly freezing, the camera quality isn't great, wts even worse getting accessories is a mission

• 2014-12-11 21:18
  • rve5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 05:40 from m@dK - click to readI purchased it in December 2013 . I love this phone & it has more than what I expected but the screen can' t work sometimes & the phone has a freezing problem. As I' m typing now it' s very hard because my screen struggles to work. Anyway I enjoyed having Sony I can load a lot of pics.

• 2014-11-29 08:22
  • 95yc

• 2014-11-29 08:08
  • 95yc

the headset cover inlet will sooner be removed. it freezes.. not a good phone at all..

• 2014-11-26 19:44
  • 7Xh5

> In reply to Romnick Santos @ 2014-08-26 05:50 from v0qT - click to readthanks for that good comment never thought to find a good comment for xperia go, been using this for a month.,.a friend gave me his phone because he wants to buy the new xperia..thanks again..^_^

• 2014-11-24 01:41
  • vxeY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-21 16:57 from 9Jx1 - click to readlol,you repleyed to yourself

• 2014-11-11 20:10
  • njEr
Total of 3120 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.