Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.8
6.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-29 08:00 from tNVB - click to readI agree it may be available at $100 .but if they can change its battery at 5-6$,,,why should I spend 100$..

• 2014-10-30 15:05
  • Hkts

> In reply to Gose @ 2014-10-23 07:03 from ibYx - click to readthe phone can be purchased new for about $100 now

• 2014-10-29 08:00
  • tNVB

I purchased this useless product Xperia go in Jan 2013.From the past 6 months,i am experiencing a massive battery problem..i can only use this set when I am charging this phone,as soon as I take it off from charging,it simply swithes off..Service center guys told me that its battery cannot be replaced.u shud buy a new phone at rs 6,500..
please tell what should I do..

• 2014-10-28 09:21
  • HktX

> In reply to ME @ 2014-10-17 09:47 from NHUD - click to readJust go to settings, then album and delete data.

• 2014-10-27 02:51
  • b%2X

i have a problem with my Sony Xperia T
when i on it , it goes off it self within 20secounds when i try to touch the screen to unlock ............
can anyone help me what the fault it ........

• 2014-10-26 16:56
  • fmgq

My minus key is not working in sony xperia m mobile so what to do to remove safe mode

• 2014-10-26 06:53
  • uuKE

• 2014-10-26 06:52
  • uuKE

a very nice phone with lovely design plus its simplicity and stunning performance. in overall it was very good ^_^

• 2014-10-26 05:51
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-03 22:26 from frbn - click to readsir how to upgrade jelly been

• 2014-10-24 15:44
  • GRMQ

I had this phone almost a 2 year since january 2013, its a superb phone, but now it got problem with touch screen, half of screen cant detect my touch, sony says that i need to replace screen digi...zer ( i forgot the name) and it cost about $150. i think its time for me to upgrade to a new phone, maybe xperia z1 compact or z3 compact, i love small size phone.

• 2014-10-23 07:03
  • ibYx

Very good phone , JB 4.1.2 :D , I Love it !!!

• 2014-10-22 05:40
  • m@dK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-18 18:51 from NhdU - click to readI agree with you. I won't recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2014-10-21 16:57
  • 9Jx1

This phone is lovely but it sometimes freezes when I am working on it. Either I wait for a while or I switch it off before I can complete what I was doing. Overall, the phone is lovely.

• 2014-10-20 12:51
  • mixH

sony xperia go is the worst phone i have ever bought. do not buy this phone. it freezes when doing the most simple thing ever like making a call. it doesnt answer calls at all. music doesnt play for longer then a minute before turning itself off. worst phone on the market. dont buy.

• 2014-10-18 18:51
  • NhdU

some times it stop working suddenly. especially when i 'm conect to the internet.

• 2014-10-18 18:12
  • HIZt

Please assist me here my album has just gone blank, it refuses to show any pictures, it is just black I have to guess which picture I am choosing.

• 2014-10-17 09:47
  • NHUD

I used this phone now for 9moths at first i did experience stuff like geting stuk when i have the incoming call,may be it can just went off sometimes,then i realise that too many apps in the phone they are affecting the perfomance of my phone,when i go to factory setings it deleet everything then i only install the the social networks the lyk of FB,WHATSAPP,TWITTER,MESSANGER and some few apps than before,since i never have any problem with.PLEAS NOTE some apps are coming with its own softwire so if you install them some times they are disturbing the perfomance of your device.

• 2014-10-13 09:11
  • fqrX
  • F

Worst phone ever!!! Right after 6 months i'm unable to pick up calls, use facebook and another app in the same time, it stucks when vibrating, i need to restart it at least once a week.

• 2014-10-11 16:49
  • 04Qk

hi.! there, i've been using my Sony Xperia go, for about 6 months since I receive it on contract, but I didn't experience any problem, this phone is more advanced, it is the best product ever, I like it so much.

• 2014-10-06 20:51
  • NmZg

This is a great phone! Just DO NOT update to ICS or Jelly Bean as it makes this phone uselessly laggy. (90% chance of not picking up calls, crashing to boot screen etc.) Stay on GB. Please.

• 2014-10-06 09:27
  • vCKd
Total of 3095 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.