Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.7
6.7
6.6

i have xperia go and my phone body is demage after i changed my phone body can it work waterproof plz help guyz

• 2014-03-19 04:49
  • XuwB

My phone's stand by button is not working properly. Music Player & FM Radio stops suddenly anytime after Jelly Bean Update. Battery life is excellent and i don't have any touch issues like others

• 2014-03-18 19:57
  • YTF6

poor finger response when wet/ underwater.there should be dedicated button to take pictures to augment that problem, very limited options to customize the themes.not actually durable because it only fell once and the corner was chipped off, however it is still waterproof hence a point for that. over all, just an OK phone.

• 2014-03-18 05:05
  • cNLt

A poor product from sony. The touch screen failed on 14th month. Sony center @ Trivandrum said warranty expired so shell out Rs 7000/- for repair.Interestingly they told they will supply a different phone ( Experia go)with a 6 mo warranty for 7000/-. I threw it into the dust bin.

• 2014-03-16 15:31
  • uuxw

> In reply to Nikk @ 2014-03-10 18:50 from XNtq - click to readI own this smartphone, and i agree with you
the touch screen is terrible. poor quality and poor finger response

• 2014-03-12 21:48
  • nYVx

> In reply to mondee @ 2014-03-10 19:13 from Iaja - click to readohh, i see, so that mean i need to change a new one screen ? oh my , ,

• 2014-03-11 07:07
  • IVMR

> In reply to kilurt @ 2014-02-20 10:22 from tVsx - click to read@kilurt: i had my xperia screen replaced here in the philippines. I spent 1800pesos (around $40) At first I thought I just need to enter some codes or download some app in PlayStore for the screen to work fine. But after checked up of my xperia go touch screen, they said I need to have it replaced so I did.

• 2014-03-10 19:13
  • Iaja

This handset is never worth buying, disgusting touch screen response, cheap quality screen i must say, worst keypad on touch and poor calling experience as it may call any number when you are on call. Overall poor. But yes i liked bravia engine.

• 2014-03-10 18:50
  • XNtq

I do not recommend this phone!!! It is very slow and often I can't even call anyone because it will not respond. Some internal apps also wont except my wireless internet connection as valid internet plus the screen sometimes does not turn on and I will have to restart it...
I strongly recommend a different phone!

• 2014-03-08 20:35
  • HL1Y

failed touchscreen.... I m ready to get samsung s5 !!

• 2014-03-02 14:08
  • ibnK

xperia go or xperia V?

• 2014-02-27 11:11
  • t7Xi

i like my xperia go. before buying it i made a lot of survey and found out xperia phones tend to "hang". i followed the advisory to restart the phone daily. and so far it no long hangs. i love it very much since it fits my preference of a phone: waterproof, scratch-free glass and it fits my pocket.

• 2014-02-26 05:56
  • vFaJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-23 21:12 from U{GC - click to readalready but the problem is same, cant touch k and o.. mmmm, i think this screen already damage, mmmm.. waste of my money buy this kind phone..

• 2014-02-25 11:23
  • ibXE

> In reply to asdasd123 @ 2014-02-23 13:23 from y$6a - click to readexactly we have the same problem with yours and until now I don't know how to solve it.

• 2014-02-24 03:13
  • v0Xs

> In reply to Viki @ 2014-02-16 07:13 from Xu@} - click to readM from chennai. Annanagar service centre knows how to do business
My sony xperia also is useless. Battery - 2/10
Display - 4/10
Sensor - 1/10
Volume - 3/10

• 2014-02-23 21:16
  • U{GC

> In reply to anonymous00 @ 2014-02-16 10:19 from 3sEj - click to readHave you tried downloading another keyboard from the play store? The original one is sick. there are many keyboards available for use.

• 2014-02-23 21:12
  • U{GC

after using it for more than a year till now, i face many problems with it. especially with the battery and lag problem.

it took so long to make a call and i hate it when i need to make an urgent call. when my battery is less than 15% and i have to call someone, i cannot make it cause it lag and goes off (and im almost lost too. since that time, i have to bring another phone just in case)

i have use the stamina mode but it doesn't make a big difference, so i downloaded the battery saver app but it still drained very fast even i don't using it everytime and i don't run many apps (2-3 apps).

it's just a small phone, the graphic is average. i never put my phone brighness into very bright. i never play games there and use many apps. i don't know either sony phone's battery drained fast or it's just 1305 mah battery :/.

and the problem i face from few days ago is i can't see any photos in my picture but i still can select it to delete it. it can be opened but blank. weird...

• 2014-02-23 13:23
  • y$6a

It's good value for the money.

• 2014-02-22 05:05
  • 2SFC

Please someone help me.
My xperia go cant touch pad k and r . Anybody can help how to fix this problem? I've upgrade it to jelly bean and it seems had a big problem.. Anyone pls help !!!

• 2014-02-20 16:10
  • tVnh

how to fix my screen touch problem? i cant write O and K in masssages. plis someone help me how to fix it, ASAP. Thanks

• 2014-02-20 10:22
  • tVsx
Total of 2966 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.