Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.9
6.8
6.7

Had this phone now for years, BRILLIANT little phone, does everything and more even for its age.
Read other negative posts here, all I can say is just look after them and they last.....like everything in life

• 2014-12-22 19:41
  • Nh4a

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-29 08:00 from tNVB - click to readI got my xperia go on contract 1. The battery don't. Last a day. 2 the touch screen i replaced twice 3. the lcd screen. Replaced once 4. Charging pin replaced 5.the phone phones any number without touching the screen 6.when calling someone they can't here you but you can hear them 7.the phones signal is the worst of all the phones 8.The Sony xperia. Go is. Not a good . phone at all

• 2014-12-22 16:47
  • f4M@

In two years, six times was under repair. Freezing, battery consumption, and countless problems could not be solved. Everything pointed to the software-problem.
But when I made a downgrade to 2.3 Ginger Bread all the problems are gone. This model does not support newer versions of Android. If you want the device works well, forget the ICS or JB Android.

• 2014-12-22 11:03
  • Tm4k

This phone sucks, everything they said that it is designed with high durability, well that is not true, my phone touch screen just malfunctioned...and worst their service i just a collection center...

• 2014-12-21 08:27
  • PT}x

Hi guys,
I had this experience on my Xperia Go, there are calls that I could not hear the other party on the other line but he could clearly hear me. There are calls that are okay...but most of the time I had this problem. Does anyone had experienced this? If so, what can I do with my phone?

• 2014-12-19 23:36
  • t7X0

such a good one.internet speed is chanceless.good and great phone

• 2014-12-18 11:20
  • vIwy

I have been using this phone for over a year, it is constantly freezing, the camera quality isn't great, wts even worse getting accessories is a mission

• 2014-12-11 21:18
  • rve5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 05:40 from m@dK - click to readI purchased it in December 2013 . I love this phone & it has more than what I expected but the screen can' t work sometimes & the phone has a freezing problem. As I' m typing now it' s very hard because my screen struggles to work. Anyway I enjoyed having Sony I can load a lot of pics.

• 2014-11-29 08:22
  • 95yc

• 2014-11-29 08:08
  • 95yc

the headset cover inlet will sooner be removed. it freezes.. not a good phone at all..

• 2014-11-26 19:44
  • 7Xh5

> In reply to Romnick Santos @ 2014-08-26 05:50 from v0qT - click to readthanks for that good comment never thought to find a good comment for xperia go, been using this for a month.,.a friend gave me his phone because he wants to buy the new xperia..thanks again..^_^

• 2014-11-24 01:41
  • vxeY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-21 16:57 from 9Jx1 - click to readlol,you repleyed to yourself

• 2014-11-11 20:10
  • njEr

The phone freezes every time i'm connected to the web. All of the features are average except for their multitasking speed.

• 2014-11-06 21:36
  • thHn

Had it for a month now...Cool phone....but Iťş too small...especially ţhê screen...makes it difficult to type without spelling errors....A very fragile screen....my screen cracked from falling of ţhê bed....ţhê bed is not even that high

• 2014-11-05 23:33
  • rj8{

• 2014-11-05 23:31
  • rj8{

This phone is having good spec.But within one year you will experience touch complaint.I replaced my touch twice.

• 2014-11-04 08:53
  • t}Dg

Graeme is RIGHT- stay on gingerbread. Never ever update you st27i or xperia gos' OS.

• 2014-10-31 04:03
  • vx6d

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-29 08:00 from tNVB - click to readI agree it may be available at $100 .but if they can change its battery at 5-6$,,,why should I spend 100$..

• 2014-10-30 15:05
  • Hkts

> In reply to Gose @ 2014-10-23 07:03 from ibYx - click to readthe phone can be purchased new for about $100 now

• 2014-10-29 08:00
  • tNVB

I purchased this useless product Xperia go in Jan 2013.From the past 6 months,i am experiencing a massive battery problem..i can only use this set when I am charging this phone,as soon as I take it off from charging,it simply swithes off..Service center guys told me that its battery cannot be replaced.u shud buy a new phone at rs 6,500..
please tell what should I do..

• 2014-10-28 09:21
  • HktX
Total of 3132 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.