Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.9
6.8
6.7

hi.! there, i've been using my Sony Xperia go, for about 6 months since I receive it on contract, but I didn't experience any problem, this phone is more advanced, it is the best product ever, I like it so much.

• 2014-10-06 20:51
  • NmZg

This is a great phone! Just DO NOT update to ICS or Jelly Bean as it makes this phone uselessly laggy. (90% chance of not picking up calls, crashing to boot screen etc.) Stay on GB. Please.

• 2014-10-06 09:27
  • vCKd

The reverse (previous screen) indicator does not respond. Everytime I have to switch off and then restart for getting to the previous screens.

• 2014-10-04 10:50
  • U$ju

brilliant phone , been using it for the last 2 years and not a day of problems

• 2014-10-03 22:26
  • frbn

dear sir,
my mobile sony xperia go st27i properly work but not accept sim card. whats problem please send me reply.

• 2014-10-02 15:24
  • ut}s

I will never buy any product of sony. My phone broke and i brought it to service. They told me that it has small scratches on a body))) that is why no warranty! Suck!

• 2014-10-01 11:54
  • m4@2

froze at 3 months of us. the worst phone ever.

• 2014-09-30 19:45
  • rsxn

Worst phone Sony has ever produced! .. It has a small screen.. It is slow.. My speaker is not working anymore.. System update is not upgradable.. It is just not exciting! ... Hate it!

• 2014-09-28 23:03
  • NrLk

my xperia st27i is not being supported by Google what should i do

• 2014-09-26 15:00
  • NuUP

i have problem with my xperia go the button back not functioning

• 2014-09-25 09:04
  • vpcV

> In reply to OIC Osama @ 2014-08-09 08:23 from sUvZ - click to readHmm..
I really like the x go phone..
But the battery won't stay long..
What will I do? Is it possible to be change?

• 2014-09-23 15:29
  • sxtH

> In reply to OIC Osama @ 2014-08-22 17:00 from uCw5 - click to readsame thing happen to me.....so sad.....this phone sucks......

• 2014-09-21 10:54
  • t7Xi

my xgo screen cannot function well.pls.help me fix this.... I only have this for a year and a half....so sad......

• 2014-09-21 10:48
  • t7Xi

Hi
Ihave been using sony xperia Go fo 18 months however the screen was broken but hundred% working but now am encounting a problem ,bcos it is no longer charging and am using the original charger. it started by flashing the red light and then after it never charged. so am loosing my communication.

• 2014-09-19 13:44
  • N9pv

Hi I had been using this phone for 2 years with satisfaction until last month when I upgraded it to 4.1.2 and then it used to have many problems such as hanging while phoning and decreasing the speed.so I did lots of thing but none of them were successful. Would you tell me what should I do? Actually I wanted to dong it again to 2.3.7 in the end but ...
I really need your help! Thank you

• 2014-09-18 10:37
  • PT6t

Hi I just got my Sony T2 ultra and I was satisfied with 6.0 display but I was quite disappointed because I wasn't able to download intagram application. Can someone help me how to? It saids its not compatible with my device
I already upgraded my software to kitkat. Thanks!

• 2014-09-18 00:28
  • th1x

I've been using this phone for 2 years now. So many experience with this phone. Used it at Boracay beach. Soaked at water. And still now the phone is still ok. But the headset cover is gone now. And now im planning to buy another Xperia phone. I really love xperia phones.

• 2014-09-16 11:50
  • t7Xh

I've ever used this old phone for 1 year ago. But i've already selled it, because it has some problems, however, it's heating, when i'm using 30 minutes, and sometimes, it was freezing about 3-4 hours. That's why i used this phone. I need to buy other phone, which it is good feature, and fast performance.

• 2014-09-11 04:17
  • PTGq

> In reply to OIC Osama @ 2014-08-22 17:00 from uCw5 - click to readIts not because of the phone.. it because you rooted it.. That is one of the consequences you will encountered when you rooted the phone.

• 2014-09-10 04:12
  • wc7Q

Hi.. I'm from SA n would like to know how much the sony xperia go is worth because I cannot find it in any shops near me n I really want to buy thee phone ASAP

• 2014-09-06 07:14
  • 3sE3
Total of 3137 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.