Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

8195449

6.9
6.8
6.7

I am Using Sony Xperia Go for 9 months.. Phone Was OK on Android 4.0.4 ICS butAfter Upgrading to 4.1.2 JB There are Alot Of Bugs and problems. Then I rooted my phone after which Performance got a little better and Battery Lasted For a Good time. But One day I woke up with a Faulty Touch Screen. Sony Xperia 2012 Phones have bad Touch Screens and slow laggy performance. Will Not buy any Xperia Phone until they better their record.

• 2014-08-22 17:00
  • uCw5

It's so bad choice, I have been bought it since 7 months, since the first day till now I have unlimited problems

• 2014-08-20 11:31
  • mEDK

i have a experia go and it alwas freezes guy DO NOT BUY THIS PHN

• 2014-08-19 15:22
  • NuUP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-02 15:05 from 3sEj - click to readhave you tried troubleshooting it first before sending it for repair. mine freezes too but i just troubleshoot it first by pressing the power button and vloume up at the same time until it vibrates.

• 2014-08-14 09:23
  • t7Xh

Hi there, Will anybody please give me the stock Bootanimation.img file of Xperia Go, Bootanimation is the animation you see when the phone boots up, I've lost mine... You just need a File Xplorer. Goto Device/System/Media> Just Copy the bootanimation file and Email me. Please I need that very much.Thanks.
My Email is syrajuddin@gmail.com

• 2014-08-09 08:23
  • sUvZ

for some unknown reason i dont have caller ID for incoming calls it always says unknown and i always have to say hello who is thi, so i want to know why dont i have caller ID for incoming calls?

• 2014-08-06 03:02
  • uKgn

Iv'e had my phone for 2 months, the it froze, I send it in for repairs and had to wait 2 weeks, I got it back and not even 10 days and the phone had the same probleme, I send it in for repairs AGAIN, I had to wait another 10 to 15 working days for my phone, when I got it back, the SAME day it froze again!!!! Really, all that the vodacom shop said is that they can send it in for repairs again!! Is this the service Vodacom an Sony offers their clients??

• 2014-08-02 15:05
  • 3sEj

Guys my xperia go has got the tendency of lost home applications for some seconds and return them back since I upgrade to 4.1.2 when I quite a certain application such as facebook,google chrome etc..what can be the problem anyone who can help me please...

• 2014-08-01 12:23
  • N9AA

Hi My dear Frnz PLEASE don't buy SONY's scrap mobiles
there is no durability in any of the model. ( Oly the thin is it's BRAND MANIA ).

Nobody wants Quality without Performance......

• 2014-07-29 12:36
  • j012

Please sony xperia mobile upgrade xperia go to 4.4.2 officially and improve camera speed capture and improve application system for easy 512Mb RAM management.

• 2014-07-27 20:09
  • fuZS

Please sony xperia mobile upgrade xperia go to 4.4.1officially and improve camera speed capture and improve application system for easy 512Mb RAM management.

• 2014-07-27 20:07

• 2014-07-27 20:04
  • fuZS

> In reply to dj @ 2014-07-25 21:39 from uvyx - click to readThere is no fron t camera it is just fake

• 2014-07-26 10:09
  • uRIR

I had bought this phone a year back..
it has a front camera that I used to use. .
But one day I was just checking it out. .
It had a delete option in d camera and I tried it..
Now it doesn't show the secondary camera no matter what. .
Please help me out. .

• 2014-07-25 21:39
  • uvyx

Bought this phone 1 year ago then I installed custom Android 4.4.3 KitKat ROM because the original ROM sucks. The performance are bad and it can't play high-end games. Had to overclocked it to reduce lag. Now the screen is broken after it fell to the ground. Some area of the screen doesn't work. I'm getting a new phone and I'm not going to buy any phone from Sony. Don't buy this phone. There are more better phones out there and it's cheaper like the Motorola Moto G.

• 2014-07-20 19:11
  • ib4s

Jelly bean on Xperia is not too bad but I heard kitkat is better, how do I upgrade to kitkat?

• 2014-07-18 07:24
  • fj15

i have this, very bad screen and tuch

• 2014-07-17 08:34
  • rKM}

bad screen and battery life.,all of its specs are bad.,

• 2014-07-16 09:35
  • kx{u

I hate this phone. I've never had problems with other phones in the past, but this one is a disaster. I got it about 1.5yrs ago, and it's already been in for repairs twice, had the motherboard replaced, had issues with the speakers (callers couldn't hear me) and I couldn't upload the new software.... it had to go to the service centre even for that. It worked ok for about a week after I got it back, and although it "works" it takes me up to a minute to make a call (if it does it at all, i often have to try a few times before it will make the call), and it often gets stuck when i'm trying to answer a call, and the ringtone keeps going even after i've answered it. I can't wait to get rid of it.

• 2014-07-16 07:47
  • xB$m

> In reply to jabbooneros @ 2014-07-04 01:44 from sRjx - click to readI bought the phone with lousy touchscreen from Sony CENTRE (AUTHORISED) !

Are you PR personnel from Sony????

• 2014-07-15 13:51
  • wHSx
Total of 3134 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.