Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.7
6.6

Never hated a phone as much as this one. Can't make calls because there's a delay, can't pick up calls because the phone freezes and there's a delay.
No skype, no viber, no regular calls. Keeps freezing and crashing. Can't see the photos on my album, tried reseting, a week after the same problem appears. Sent my phone to fix, same problem. Switch phone, same model, same problem. No front camera. Grainy main camera. Crap memory. Crap battery. Never touching a Sony phone ever again.

• 2014-05-04 04:11
  • pXEE

Guys, i'm having a problem that my phone mic is not responding in calls if i have more than two games installed (games like temple run 2 and minion rush). But if i uninstalled the games the mic works good.. Please help me. what to do ?

• 2014-04-30 18:35
  • vGj9

512mb ram very short.

• 2014-04-30 12:56
  • npDy

Anyone tell me how to update my jellybean to kitkat and how? I have my phone for 5 month. I dont want jellybean I like more the ics its no lag. Thanks!

• 2014-04-27 13:11
  • 7X9t

> In reply to Pluto @ 2014-04-21 17:27 from 3sEj - click to readYes of course I love it the Sony Xperia go phone is awesome

• 2014-04-26 08:24
  • IWT6

Awesome phone, almost 3 years of use driving boats every day in rough environments, salt water, rough seas. Have done phone calls whilst being washed by waves, no problems. Dropped the phone a thousend times, merely a scratch. Thumbs up!!!

• 2014-04-25 14:04
  • nMWS

it has many problems like auto shut down,and within a year you are gonna face touchscreen problem within a year and in a year you will be out of warranty so they won't replace it,don't be attracted to water resistant thing.better avoid sony.

• 2014-04-24 16:44
  • 7tPc

unexpected stuck.......whats the hell is going on....nice finish

• 2014-04-24 06:35
  • U@37

I have had this phone for a year and I love it. Battery life is fine, unless you start playing games then they will chew it. I upgraded to Jelly Bean 8 months ago and never had a problem. The phone is smooth, no lag.

Best of all, I forgot it was in my board shorts pocket and went swimming / body surfing in the ocean for 30 mins. Came out to dry myself off and realized the phone had been swimming with me! It never missed a beat. Still going strong. With any other phone that would have been a $400 mistake.

I will only ever buy waterproof & dustproof phones.

• 2014-04-22 07:02
  • RxsP

> In reply to kokos @ 2014-04-02 09:59 from St{c - click to readDoes the Xperia Go have Stamina mode for the battery? I suggest you guys make an upgrade to Kitkat.

• 2014-04-21 17:27
  • 3sEj

> In reply to iztok89 @ 2014-04-17 16:37 from p{cx - click to readDude same freaken thing just happened to me when i reset my phone... It's pissing me off becaus all it dose is turn off and on. Ive had so much trouble with this phone from the day I got it.... Hate this freaken phone....

• 2014-04-20 22:56
  • Qd9t

> In reply to iztok89 @ 2014-04-17 16:37 from p{cx - click to readsoftware problm h

• 2014-04-19 03:59
  • rK83

i have xperia go for about a year and 4 months ago its started to reset nonstop (never turned on completly just turn off and on..) is anyone having the same probem? i send it to service but they dont know what is wrong and i am about to loose my mind..

• 2014-04-17 16:37
  • p{cx

if your a heavy gamer or application person I don't recommend this phone for you except you cant tweak it goto xda developers for that in all to enjoy this phone tweak it goto www.xda-developers.com

• 2014-04-17 14:04
  • fmK0

Just wanna know if it would be fine to upgrade to KitKat.... I heard that Xperia Go has troubles making calls on Jelly Bean. I haven't updated my software (Ice Cream Sandwich) since I got it two months ago.

• 2014-04-16 06:46
  • fj15

upgraded the phone to CM11 KitKat and now it feels like brand new - longer battery life, bigger RAM space. No need to buy a new phone!

• 2014-04-16 02:10
  • sRjx

My wife purchased this phone without having any idea about android phones at a heavy cost around 12000/- nearly 6months ago without telling me once. The problems now we are facing :
1) Poor battery backup
2) Some areas of touch screen not responding.
3) Phone not reading another SIM, it does the default (my wife's SIM) :(

• 2014-04-15 13:02
  • uu0F

> In reply to francjess @ 2014-04-09 11:41 from N7Ip - click to readgo to settings(screw/nut)sign>language and input(kep board with stylus sign) and change language

• 2014-04-13 07:16
  • KAG0

> In reply to kokos @ 2014-04-02 09:59 from St{c - click to readyou are absolutely right mr kokos..the only main problem with this phone is the battery

• 2014-04-11 09:41
  • vV5G

i have bought xperia go phone and i cant use the phone because i dont know how to change language please help if you know

• 2014-04-09 11:41
  • N7Ip
Total of 3057 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.