Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.7
6.6

Guys, i'm having a problem that my phone mic is not responding in calls if i have more than two games installed (games like temple run 2 and minion rush). But if i uninstalled the games the mic works good.. Please help me. what to do ?

• 2014-04-30 18:35
  • vGj9

512mb ram very short.

• 2014-04-30 12:56
  • npDy

Anyone tell me how to update my jellybean to kitkat and how? I have my phone for 5 month. I dont want jellybean I like more the ics its no lag. Thanks!

• 2014-04-27 13:11
  • 7X9t

> In reply to Pluto @ 2014-04-21 17:27 from 3sEj - click to readYes of course I love it the Sony Xperia go phone is awesome

• 2014-04-26 08:24
  • IWT6

Awesome phone, almost 3 years of use driving boats every day in rough environments, salt water, rough seas. Have done phone calls whilst being washed by waves, no problems. Dropped the phone a thousend times, merely a scratch. Thumbs up!!!

• 2014-04-25 14:04
  • nMWS

it has many problems like auto shut down,and within a year you are gonna face touchscreen problem within a year and in a year you will be out of warranty so they won't replace it,don't be attracted to water resistant thing.better avoid sony.

• 2014-04-24 16:44
  • 7tPc

unexpected stuck.......whats the hell is going on....nice finish

• 2014-04-24 06:35
  • U@37

I have had this phone for a year and I love it. Battery life is fine, unless you start playing games then they will chew it. I upgraded to Jelly Bean 8 months ago and never had a problem. The phone is smooth, no lag.

Best of all, I forgot it was in my board shorts pocket and went swimming / body surfing in the ocean for 30 mins. Came out to dry myself off and realized the phone had been swimming with me! It never missed a beat. Still going strong. With any other phone that would have been a $400 mistake.

I will only ever buy waterproof & dustproof phones.

• 2014-04-22 07:02
  • RxsP

> In reply to kokos @ 2014-04-02 09:59 from St{c - click to readDoes the Xperia Go have Stamina mode for the battery? I suggest you guys make an upgrade to Kitkat.

• 2014-04-21 17:27
  • 3sEj

> In reply to iztok89 @ 2014-04-17 16:37 from p{cx - click to readDude same freaken thing just happened to me when i reset my phone... It's pissing me off becaus all it dose is turn off and on. Ive had so much trouble with this phone from the day I got it.... Hate this freaken phone....

• 2014-04-20 22:56
  • Qd9t

> In reply to iztok89 @ 2014-04-17 16:37 from p{cx - click to readsoftware problm h

• 2014-04-19 03:59
  • rK83

i have xperia go for about a year and 4 months ago its started to reset nonstop (never turned on completly just turn off and on..) is anyone having the same probem? i send it to service but they dont know what is wrong and i am about to loose my mind..

• 2014-04-17 16:37
  • p{cx

if your a heavy gamer or application person I don't recommend this phone for you except you cant tweak it goto xda developers for that in all to enjoy this phone tweak it goto www.xda-developers.com

• 2014-04-17 14:04
  • fmK0

Just wanna know if it would be fine to upgrade to KitKat.... I heard that Xperia Go has troubles making calls on Jelly Bean. I haven't updated my software (Ice Cream Sandwich) since I got it two months ago.

• 2014-04-16 06:46
  • fj15

upgraded the phone to CM11 KitKat and now it feels like brand new - longer battery life, bigger RAM space. No need to buy a new phone!

• 2014-04-16 02:10
  • sRjx

My wife purchased this phone without having any idea about android phones at a heavy cost around 12000/- nearly 6months ago without telling me once. The problems now we are facing :
1) Poor battery backup
2) Some areas of touch screen not responding.
3) Phone not reading another SIM, it does the default (my wife's SIM) :(

• 2014-04-15 13:02
  • uu0F

> In reply to francjess @ 2014-04-09 11:41 from N7Ip - click to readgo to settings(screw/nut)sign>language and input(kep board with stylus sign) and change language

• 2014-04-13 07:16
  • KAG0

> In reply to kokos @ 2014-04-02 09:59 from St{c - click to readyou are absolutely right mr kokos..the only main problem with this phone is the battery

• 2014-04-11 09:41
  • vV5G

i have bought xperia go phone and i cant use the phone because i dont know how to change language please help if you know

• 2014-04-09 11:41
  • N7Ip

always hang ergh -_-

• 2014-04-06 11:52
  • K1Ek
Total of 3056 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.