Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.7
6.6

> In reply to kokos @ 2014-04-02 09:59 from St{c - click to readMy Xperia Go battery lasts for days on standby, at least 3 days with a few SMS sent. I changed the WiFi settings, uninstalled/disabled all bloatwares, disabled the data when I don't use. For the WiFi, go to Settings > WiFi > Advanced > Keep WiFi on during sleep > Only when plugged in

• 2014-04-04 10:45
  • 2GAI

hye guys, is there any way of reducing the battery consumption other than the ways mentioned in the textbook? This phone without any extreme use consumes battery like crazy!!!

• 2014-04-02 09:59
  • St{c

> In reply to BECKER @ 2014-03-20 08:02 from 3sEj - click to readOh really...u can charge ur phone wirelessly...u are really genius...

• 2014-03-29 18:23
  • rKat

> In reply to Dukes @ 2014-03-24 11:22 from AT@@ - click to readFile Manager download from Google play and enjoy it

• 2014-03-27 11:14
  • ubEB

> In reply to Dukes @ 2014-03-24 11:22 from AT@@ - click to readYour music is under WALKMAN icon my dear and if you want to send you just press and hold, options will appear, then you choose what you want to do ....

• 2014-03-25 12:24
  • frHe

I cant find the music on this phone. If i want to send/share a music with someone its a disaster. there is no file manager/Media where the music is filed. pls assist

• 2014-03-24 11:22
  • AT@@

> In reply to mondee @ 2014-03-10 19:13 from Iaja - click to readjust usd40?

it still costing usd130 to replace LCD here.

• 2014-03-24 06:34
  • R5i{

> In reply to OPBro @ 2014-03-19 11:38 from L9Ma - click to readQuite Honestly,I have had the Samsung Galaxy S4 and I dropped it once and it was screwed,I do a lot of sports daily and don't always get time to make sure my phone is safe,I went through 4 phones in the last 2 months,and I have the experia go now,and really,not a disappointment,I'm loving it,battery life is really no problem I pop the phone on my wireless charging mat,every second day,and its 100% withing a few minutes,and it lasts 2 days,really a great phone!!

• 2014-03-20 08:02
  • 3sEj

My sony xperia go...i cant open it i dont know why..

• 2014-03-19 14:01
  • wc7Q

This phone is really big shit.The battery life sucks.It lasts 20min. stand-by time i dont know what is happening with this damn device.The processor is -10/10 it sucks and also the ports closers got off both this phone sucks.I dont reccomend it to anyone get samsung or LG deffenetly not xperia phones they suck

• 2014-03-19 11:38
  • L9Ma

i have xperia go and my phone body is demage after i changed my phone body can it work waterproof plz help guyz

• 2014-03-19 04:49
  • XuwB

My phone's stand by button is not working properly. Music Player & FM Radio stops suddenly anytime after Jelly Bean Update. Battery life is excellent and i don't have any touch issues like others

• 2014-03-18 19:57
  • YTF6

poor finger response when wet/ underwater.there should be dedicated button to take pictures to augment that problem, very limited options to customize the themes.not actually durable because it only fell once and the corner was chipped off, however it is still waterproof hence a point for that. over all, just an OK phone.

• 2014-03-18 05:05
  • cNLt

A poor product from sony. The touch screen failed on 14th month. Sony center @ Trivandrum said warranty expired so shell out Rs 7000/- for repair.Interestingly they told they will supply a different phone ( Experia go)with a 6 mo warranty for 7000/-. I threw it into the dust bin.

• 2014-03-16 15:31
  • uuxw

> In reply to Nikk @ 2014-03-10 18:50 from XNtq - click to readI own this smartphone, and i agree with you
the touch screen is terrible. poor quality and poor finger response

• 2014-03-12 21:48
  • nYVx

> In reply to mondee @ 2014-03-10 19:13 from Iaja - click to readohh, i see, so that mean i need to change a new one screen ? oh my , ,

• 2014-03-11 07:07
  • IVMR

> In reply to kilurt @ 2014-02-20 10:22 from tVsx - click to read@kilurt: i had my xperia screen replaced here in the philippines. I spent 1800pesos (around $40) At first I thought I just need to enter some codes or download some app in PlayStore for the screen to work fine. But after checked up of my xperia go touch screen, they said I need to have it replaced so I did.

• 2014-03-10 19:13
  • Iaja

This handset is never worth buying, disgusting touch screen response, cheap quality screen i must say, worst keypad on touch and poor calling experience as it may call any number when you are on call. Overall poor. But yes i liked bravia engine.

• 2014-03-10 18:50
  • XNtq

I do not recommend this phone!!! It is very slow and often I can't even call anyone because it will not respond. Some internal apps also wont except my wireless internet connection as valid internet plus the screen sometimes does not turn on and I will have to restart it...
I strongly recommend a different phone!

• 2014-03-08 20:35
  • HL1Y

failed touchscreen.... I m ready to get samsung s5 !!

• 2014-03-02 14:08
  • ibnK
Total of 3056 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.