Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.8
6.6

A few months after buying, the phone developed touch related problems. Few areas of the touch are non responsive.
Texting is terrible with frustating lag in the on-screen keyboard.
Tried the official Jelly Bean update with no use.
Took it to the service center and they said its a common problem and Sony no longer services this phone. All you can do is replace it if you are willing to pay half the original cost of the phone . Very disappointed !!!

• 2014-05-17 06:37
  • ij2x

Best phone...nice price and rezistance...no soft problem here... works perfect no lag

• 2014-05-16 14:29
  • 33hV

Some areas of touch screen not responding...it's totally annoying.

• 2014-05-16 07:08
  • tJr1

this device only suitable with GB version.
ICS or JB were biggest nightmare for this device.
i have three sony xperia go.
if u can downgrade it to GB, then u will get perfect go!!!

• 2014-05-15 08:19
  • IWbA

> In reply to iztok89 @ 2014-04-17 16:37 from p{cx - click to readjust force restart...press power button and volume up button to force restart...wait for a few minutes before turn back on...if that fail,boot it in safe mode..to do this,press volume down button when the xperia logo pop out...hope this help... :D

• 2014-05-12 14:05
  • RJiT

Is it true that all Sony Experia cellphones are discontinued???
I was interested in a Sony Experia Go Or a E1, but was turned away at to cellphone shops with the answer - Sony Experia Cellphones have been discontinued.

• 2014-05-08 19:54
  • rv7n

Never hated a phone as much as this one. Can't make calls because there's a delay, can't pick up calls because the phone freezes and there's a delay.
No skype, no viber, no regular calls. Keeps freezing and crashing. Can't see the photos on my album, tried reseting, a week after the same problem appears. Sent my phone to fix, same problem. Switch phone, same model, same problem. No front camera. Grainy main camera. Crap memory. Crap battery. Never touching a Sony phone ever again.

• 2014-05-04 04:11
  • pXEE

Guys, i'm having a problem that my phone mic is not responding in calls if i have more than two games installed (games like temple run 2 and minion rush). But if i uninstalled the games the mic works good.. Please help me. what to do ?

• 2014-04-30 18:35
  • vGj9

512mb ram very short.

• 2014-04-30 12:56
  • npDy

Anyone tell me how to update my jellybean to kitkat and how? I have my phone for 5 month. I dont want jellybean I like more the ics its no lag. Thanks!

• 2014-04-27 13:11
  • 7X9t

> In reply to Pluto @ 2014-04-21 17:27 from 3sEj - click to readYes of course I love it the Sony Xperia go phone is awesome

• 2014-04-26 08:24
  • IWT6

Awesome phone, almost 3 years of use driving boats every day in rough environments, salt water, rough seas. Have done phone calls whilst being washed by waves, no problems. Dropped the phone a thousend times, merely a scratch. Thumbs up!!!

• 2014-04-25 14:04
  • nMWS

it has many problems like auto shut down,and within a year you are gonna face touchscreen problem within a year and in a year you will be out of warranty so they won't replace it,don't be attracted to water resistant thing.better avoid sony.

• 2014-04-24 16:44
  • 7tPc

unexpected stuck.......whats the hell is going on....nice finish

• 2014-04-24 06:35
  • U@37

I have had this phone for a year and I love it. Battery life is fine, unless you start playing games then they will chew it. I upgraded to Jelly Bean 8 months ago and never had a problem. The phone is smooth, no lag.

Best of all, I forgot it was in my board shorts pocket and went swimming / body surfing in the ocean for 30 mins. Came out to dry myself off and realized the phone had been swimming with me! It never missed a beat. Still going strong. With any other phone that would have been a $400 mistake.

I will only ever buy waterproof & dustproof phones.

• 2014-04-22 07:02
  • RxsP

> In reply to kokos @ 2014-04-02 09:59 from St{c - click to readDoes the Xperia Go have Stamina mode for the battery? I suggest you guys make an upgrade to Kitkat.

• 2014-04-21 17:27
  • 3sEj

> In reply to iztok89 @ 2014-04-17 16:37 from p{cx - click to readDude same freaken thing just happened to me when i reset my phone... It's pissing me off becaus all it dose is turn off and on. Ive had so much trouble with this phone from the day I got it.... Hate this freaken phone....

• 2014-04-20 22:56
  • Qd9t

> In reply to iztok89 @ 2014-04-17 16:37 from p{cx - click to readsoftware problm h

• 2014-04-19 03:59
  • rK83

i have xperia go for about a year and 4 months ago its started to reset nonstop (never turned on completly just turn off and on..) is anyone having the same probem? i send it to service but they dont know what is wrong and i am about to loose my mind..

• 2014-04-17 16:37
  • p{cx

if your a heavy gamer or application person I don't recommend this phone for you except you cant tweak it goto xda developers for that in all to enjoy this phone tweak it goto www.xda-developers.com

• 2014-04-17 14:04
  • fmK0
Total of 3083 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.