Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.8
6.7

> In reply to jaboneros @ 2014-04-16 02:10 from sRjx - click to readhow to upgrade this android ice creamsandwich to kitkat version

• 2014-06-24 07:25
  • t}cR

touch not woring partially

• 2014-06-18 11:03
  • S1Uh

> In reply to se123la @ 2014-06-16 03:30 from tA$7 - click to readafter they reset my phone, because I was told that the solution for the problems the phone had, was the fact that I have downloaded Viber, so I had to reset the phone, I had the phone charged 100%. I talked after 2-3 hours for 3 MINUTES and the battery collapsed. I didn't use either wifi, bluetooth, gps, compass, radio, camera or anything else. The only thing i did was to use the phone for 3 minutes. Does this tell you something about the battery life?

• 2014-06-17 11:59
  • St{c

TOuch Pad Problem and battery problem.

• 2014-06-17 11:06
  • KAxc

Hi friends.
How about the power of battery if we use for a day? Is that good?

• 2014-06-16 03:30
  • tA$7

how used data transfer with cabel

• 2014-06-14 16:50
  • 0Cnc

touch pad defect

• 2014-06-13 17:05
  • 9BE9

> In reply to dumsani @ 2014-06-10 11:36 from NhgC - click to readyou can't do ANYTHING! Even if you do, the microphone will collapse and the other applications will not be able to operate together when whatsup is on.

I can't believe that people actually say good comments for this phone

• 2014-06-13 13:47
  • St{c

awesome phone carries a gorgeous look and its fabulastic

• 2014-06-11 12:25
  • tewv

> In reply to Danni-J @ 2014-06-09 15:23 from Fq{s - click to readmine is not work i cant even connect to whatassp it alway displaying an alert that sad incorect date fomat wht can i do plz help

• 2014-06-10 11:36
  • NhgC

This mobile phone is the worst i have ever had! Even if it was a phone, the phone application was not working, the touch buttons were not working, while I was replying I couldn't listen to the speaker, the microphone was as if metals were clashing each other. After I had the software updated (they said that this would fix everything) the battery collapsed!!! While it was showing that battery level was at 37% despite the fact that wifi and gps were not on and the phone was on energy saving mode, after talking for 2 minutes the phone shut down. I don't know what to do with this phone.

• 2014-06-10 07:46
  • St{c

I have been using this phone for over a year now.. whatsapp, bbm, facebook, messenger, emails, games... evenrything..and its working fine...for the price, its a good phone.

• 2014-06-09 15:23
  • Fq{s

battery backup is bad. only one week, gonna change

• 2014-06-08 22:56
  • fCx{

one the worst mobile phones i have ever used...... slow like a snail, worst interface, apps crash usually......never buy this phone, comparing to this if u want to buy a cheap phone then buy Nokia 1100 but never buy this one...........

• 2014-06-07 10:01
  • 6QXJ

Is it worth it buying this phone? Suggestions please.

• 2014-06-06 22:24
  • Nm$L

I totally agree with you. I have an Xperia U and it basically lasted me for only s year.The keyboards stopped working. Buttons are hard to use and it really is fustrating. I will never buy another Sony phone again

• 2014-06-06 11:48
  • pKXW

In my opinion this is a great phone, droped in millions of times and nothing has happened as well as in water. The camera is great. And the phone is quite light and very durable. I love it!

• 2014-06-06 08:30
  • 3ayc

Posting this on my lagging Sony xperia go.
This happens to be my 3rd, yes 3rd, handset. My first one must have fell no more than 1 ft and something inside must have went as the screen stopped working. Even still this phone is awful. It's slow at loading aps. In particular, Facebook takes a good 5 minutes to load after ive force closed it several times. It likes to unhook the SD card when it feels like it. My 2nd handset was exactly the same except it didn't fall,t just stopped working. All the buttons and touch pad stopped working. And since ive had my 3rd one ive had to manually reboot it 7 times as ieach time it froze. Utter shite. Won't be purchasing another Sony ever again. Don't recommend to anyone especially those with high blood pressure as this phone will probably push you to the point of a heart attack.

• 2014-06-06 02:27
  • BwVZ

My handset was in shallow water only for a few seconds and it got water damaged. Whatsapp messages take very long to go through.

• 2014-06-05 11:47
  • frxk

I jst bought myself this amazing fone,Im still trying to find my way around it,nd im soo scared to try to put it in the water

• 2014-06-05 10:44
  • rv2$
Total of 3108 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.