Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.9
6.8
6.7

Very nice phone, very user friendly, great graphics, great camera, great sound quality. Not to happy with the loudspeakerand can't hear anything when placed on its back, earphones don't fit my small ears and even with my great 'Kicker' in-ears it doesn't reach great volume. My biggest concern is the repair its in for. Had the phone a month, fell once and cracked the screen. I'm very dissapointed, was a big sony fan, but its just not coming close to what it was. Should have saved up and got the iphone. P.S. There is NO front camera. Wish I chould get a new W995, THAT was the best phone all-rounder ever! Not to put anyone off. It's a good phone, very close to iphone operation, but with half of the benefits. Sorry, I'm just one of those guys who likes performance in all areas.

• 2012-12-11 20:49
  • fw4W

xperia go or s3 mini??

• 2012-12-11 15:45
  • f0xw

what can i do coz when i vedio call no front side camera all in da back side....what should i do....?

• 2012-12-11 14:58
  • Li5v

hey..please give me geniune reply..!!!
i v v v consufed which phone to purchase in experia..
whether i should go for xperia GO,SOLA OR J??
my priority is music+camera effect+photo clearity+ it should not hang up ..
i need a v smart look of d phone beig a female user.!!!

• 2012-12-11 11:33
  • v{Qc

what is the avantage and the disavantage of this phone ...........???????

• 2012-12-10 13:38
  • uCmJ

Never in my life i struggled so much with a sony phone to download or to open files,im actually missing my X8 OR X10.

• 2012-12-10 10:36
  • fqwi

> In reply to taoako09 @ 2012-12-05 15:20 from t7{D - click to readhmmm. the one that i get to review at the shop had a front-facing vga cam also. I dont know whats up with that.

• 2012-12-10 04:58
  • 0FRh

> In reply to saint @ 2012-12-09 12:02 from tCQ3 - click to read...if you didn't do what manual says...hmmm...you'll never know...get yourself 2 of them in same time, charge one of them and don't 2nd of 'em...use 'em exactly the same...after a year you'd probably give us an answer...or not...cheers:-)

• 2012-12-10 01:01
  • Lawn

is the loudspeaker loud enough or not ????????? anyone !!!!

• 2012-12-10 00:35
  • uCmJ

Im using Xperia Go for a month but my problem is when im down loading a file like excel, pdf or word file i cant open it or download it although i have office suite 6 to read that kind of file. Please help me.

• 2012-12-09 12:50
  • t7Ju

because it says, before turning on you must charge it at least 30 mins.

the question is. what if i just turned it on without doing that instructions, what will happen to the battery life?

• 2012-12-09 12:02
  • tCQ3

> In reply to khairul @ 2012-12-08 12:43 from PS6t - click to readgo with sola..unless u need a water-resistant phone, choose go..

• 2012-12-09 00:54
  • uC36

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-08 11:31 from v{QY - click to readxperia u

• 2012-12-08 18:25
  • t@Cm

hi, can anyone tell me . can I make calls with the xperia go?

• 2012-12-08 14:52
  • PUmB

Beetween go and sola, which is the best choice? Sola have nfc and bigger screen. Please give your oppinion. . . . .

• 2012-12-08 12:43
  • PS6t

hey..
i want to buy new anroid phone in xperia..can u please tlme which one is the best!!!
range is upto 16000.00

• 2012-12-08 11:31
  • v{QY

What would you recommend: Xperia go or Defy+ ?

• 2012-12-08 11:17
  • 3x0J

I am using this phone from 3 months. its a nice phone ever but it does'nt have front camera thats the main problem and it also hangs in very rare cases during call when earphones are connected...

• 2012-12-08 10:34
  • fCPH
Total of 3137 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.