Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.8
6.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-03 15:26 from 9Fga - click to readcheck install pc companion in your phone settings, then connect to pc with internet..follow instructions bro..pinoy ^_^.

• 2012-12-04 02:32
  • uSS%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-03 15:26 from 9Fga - click to readuse PC Companion to update.

• 2012-12-04 00:47
  • Mfx9

guyz, who can tell - is this phone supports videol calls ? we know that there is no frontal (secondary) camera, but also we know that in android OS we can do and recive video calls wiht back(main) camera. So, who already have this phone, can we do and recive video calls (example skype) with back camera ? tnx for respond !

• 2012-12-03 18:37
  • pXiu

Xperia sola

• 2012-12-03 17:45
  • PAmi

pls help where can i upgrade my xperia go to ics in the philippines? thanks

• 2012-12-03 15:26
  • 9Fga

> In reply to FreeAgent @ 2012-12-03 14:29 from K7eu - click to readOfcourse Xperia Go is the best. Its a water and dust resistant phone. Plus, it have a micro SD card slot for storage expension up to 32GB which Xperia U doesn't have. IMO, Xperia Go have a better design than the brick-like Xperia U. Go for Xperia Go.

• 2012-12-03 15:07
  • PS6w

which one is better sony xperia go or sony xperia U pls help me .... planning to buy this weekend

• 2012-12-03 14:29
  • K7eu

I'm still waiting for Sony to make an upgraded Xperia Go with 4.0 inch screen, 8MP rear camera and with a front facing camera. I like the design of this phone but the screen resolution and the camera is not good enough for me. hehehehehe

• 2012-12-03 13:06
  • Kg{7

Where is the better between Sony Xperia Go and Sony Xperi Sola? Please tell me.Thanks

• 2012-12-03 09:29
  • vV5G

• 2012-12-02 16:50
  • PS6w

> In reply to harry @ 2012-12-01 17:33 from rJ7d - click to readI. Am happy wid my mobile but no front camera in this model........ Disappointed me a lot

• 2012-12-02 16:33
  • KSe3

When updated 4.0!avilable.. For Xperia go...

• 2012-12-02 14:46
  • Hkq4

Hi there. i've had my phone for one week and you will be very hsppy with this purchase. Pictures are very good, you can also do: 3d Sweep Panorama Pictures.
The phones apps comes with:
Browser
World Clock
Youtube

• 2012-12-02 11:43
  • pJHy

I have been using sony xperia go for 1 month , android applications and 3d games works well and mostly battery lasts for 2 days, just turn off 3G if you are not using internet.3G consumes battery.

• 2012-12-02 11:10
  • pvT3

Can anyone please tell me,how's the battery of this phone???

• 2012-12-01 23:10
  • LbXD

> In reply to SONY_new @ 2012-11-29 21:10 from 0FR2 - click to readThat's a sensor.

• 2012-12-01 19:47
  • t7Xk

hey guys plz let me know whether the sony xperia go is gud to buy or not or any other mobile, am planning to buy xperia go black next week plz suggest me who buyed, is thr any prblms in this model

• 2012-12-01 17:33
  • rJ7d

its good features. so i go to shop and buy xperia go

• 2012-12-01 09:04
  • ut{1

i buy this phone, not good, replace 2x, 1st has factory defect, 2nd it hangs with LED light on... my 1st time to experience with XPERIA Product.. XPeria Go.. is a piece of junk for me.

• 2012-12-01 06:27
  • thYM

> In reply to Jason @ 2012-11-29 04:32 from ibek - click to readI agree I only get 24hrs MAX on standby with no apps running, what happened to 19+ days??

• 2012-12-01 04:37
  • Xrhe
Total of 3086 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.