Sony Xperia go - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.7
6.7
6.6

This phone sucks, xperia sola is better than this

• 2012-11-03 11:35
  • K7ev

BEST PHONE EVER!!!!!not laggy i can play hd games,water resistant and dustproof...i like this phone thanks for sony :D hope Sony can back again from its throne........

• 2012-11-03 09:16
  • t7TZ

Nice phone.. Got my xperia go last week.. It worth my money.. Battery last for 2days.. Screen is good, speakers are good, awesome headset.. Fast charging phone... I love it

• 2012-11-03 06:55
  • K7bK

> In reply to shehab @ 2012-10-29 00:56 from fvAN - click to readWhat do you mean by Restart, then DONOT RESTART? do we have to restart it or not?

• 2012-11-03 04:58
  • Kg@D

It's ICS come now for GO. and it's very good overall. I like it. But it's little bit laggy when u upgrade to ICS, i handle it by application background limit on setting.

• 2012-11-03 04:32
  • sEEq

> In reply to Matum @ 2012-10-28 11:47 from 852I - click to readIcs is what u have after dinner.

• 2012-11-02 08:30
  • iiHc

just wne knw wer is the picture frames of sony xperia go? please coz I cnt find it or doesnt it have frames jari

• 2012-11-01 22:25
  • Nm$H

Hi, I am planing to by this phone(or XPERIA Active) and I have read, that before/after upgrading Active to ICS it is necessary to do factory reset. By doing this, ICS runs fast as hell and battery gose + 40%. Have anyone tried to do this for XPERIA Go? and if have, how is it? Better or same sh*t with ICS as without reseting?

• 2012-11-01 14:57
  • gLCy

too good...took some pics while snorkeling...

• 2012-11-01 08:52
  • U2Ch

does this have the usual keypad for texting? not the QWERTY one.

• 2012-11-01 03:58
  • 9LHR

Very poor acessories set- no wrist and arm case, no ANT support, cant use other headphones (example from Xperia Active). Advantages- battery lasts longer than Xperia Active, nice bigger screen, faster processor. Althrough I would wait for next Sony rugged droid rather to choose this one.

• 2012-10-31 18:13
  • 3R4A

> In reply to Ken @ 2012-10-30 17:44 from LCec - click to readi have hyperhidrosis.does the touch panel supports my very sweaty hands? 3-5 hours of usage is nothing.what to do about it? is that best choice for me?

• 2012-10-31 17:37
  • 6myI

> In reply to [deleted post]just go back to gingerbread

• 2012-10-31 13:54
  • fwIx

nokia is the best

• 2012-10-31 09:53
  • fBhm

THE WORST PHONE EVER!! I bought this a month ago and it seems to be not satifying me. It hangs, it lags on hd games even though it has dual core cpu. and bad quality of sounds. Someone sold this already i sell it for a low price. Xperia Sola is much more satifying.

• 2012-10-31 07:39
  • K7et

Any one got the new ICS update on air for the xperia go??

• 2012-10-30 20:55
  • U2hd

> In reply to Shahid @ 2012-10-30 17:21 from fBhn - click to readGet xperia active instead, it has 192 ppi

• 2012-10-30 19:28
  • KxYY

hi,
i just want to share my experience of xperia go, everything is great, very fast, waterproof, dust proof and eveything but the only disadvantage about it, is the battery it last about 3-5 hours of normal use...
hope that sony will fixed this...

• 2012-10-30 17:44
  • LCec

One Serious Drawback,,, 165 ppi,,,,,,,
It would have been more than 200 ppi.

• 2012-10-30 17:21
  • fBhn

Anyone please help!!!
Last night my phone battery got drained. I charged it the next morning, when I switch it back on it keeps on switching on ( with the Xperia logo ) then black screen again then back on again, its beeen like that until it ran out of battery again. I don't know what happened. My phone was just 3 months old, not dropped not upgraded to ICS yet. All is normal until this happened. I don't know what else to do.. I will bring the phone to Sony Centre tomorrow. ;(

• 2012-10-30 14:44
  • 9LbH
Total of 2969 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia go.