Sony Xperia ion HSPA - user opinions and reviews

2058730

7.5
7.5
7.4

> In reply to tavan @ 2015-06-05 00:44 from fuZR - click to readits not repair sir..just change the battery..there are plenty DIY guide in youtube to change the battery..or u can go to services center..

• 2015-06-24 03:13
  • Hkad

> In reply to tavan malimah @ 2015-06-05 00:46 from fuZR - click to readyou can use bat of xperia l thiat s what i did....or you can refer to service tech....

• 2015-06-16 01:04
  • P@1G

> In reply to kmgmgm @ 2015-05-20 17:21 from 693M - click to readIts posible to repair battery of this sony xperia ion

• 2015-06-05 00:46
  • fuZR

• 2015-06-05 00:44
  • fuZR

please help me.my xperia ion signal network is too low.can you tell me how to fix?

• 2015-05-20 17:21
  • 693M

> In reply to Dhami @ 2014-10-22 06:07 from ut{u - click to readMy phone is getting turn off after 1m.I have changed the battery it's og.what I should do now please reply me fast sir.

• 2015-05-15 04:39
  • Hkt}

> In reply to Dhami @ 2014-10-22 06:07 from ut{u - click to readafter 1 yr use,the screen of my xperia ion started flickering,when the flickering stops the backlight is gone and display is black but touch still works,i mean if i tilt the mobile to an angle i can see the icons ,but from the front the screen is black.what should i do?

• 2015-04-25 14:06
  • KIEr

Did anyone face problem with hearing quality?
I cant here the opposite person clearly. Service center guys say, this is maximum output. what to do?

• 2015-03-04 11:58
  • 2TiB

JUNK. Bought two at the same time one for me and one for the wife. Simply junk. Our provider wouldn't do a thing. we had a three year on these. with 8 months or so remaining. The provider says talk to the manufacture. the manufacturer says talk to the provider. Since day 1. JUNK

• 2015-03-01 18:14
  • kKxi

> In reply to Abho @ 2014-10-14 06:25 from w43M - click to readI want that orginal steel case and camera glass

• 2015-02-27 23:58
  • vG@x

> In reply to Dhami @ 2014-10-22 06:07 from ut{u - click to readI m using dis phone frm past 2years nd this phone has a lot problems. It hangs again and again when used with 3g or other sims rather than vodafone. Even camera is not clear it has lost itz quality.. Battry life lasts only for 6hrs.. Only good thing abt dis phone tat it has a gud display quality

• 2015-01-28 19:56
  • 9E8X

> In reply to andy @ 2015-01-14 08:27 from tueb - click to readYes its a nice phone.i would give 5 stars

• 2015-01-18 09:14
  • rATD

hello, i've own this phone about 5 month ago.. even i buy it as the second owner.. i respect this phone even it has several problem such as battery life, getting hot when play game.. buy it give a good performance.. better than samsung s3 ...

• 2015-01-14 08:27
  • tueb

i have purchase siny xperia ion lt28h .
it has problem in functoining. i have repleced battery in arond three month ago. but after one month november 2014 my mobile suddenly dead. after cotacting your sony center said that circuit or otehr major problem in my mobile.
so, i like to know that how it is possible.,whether company replece my precious mobile.
mobile detail
date of purchase: 20/02/2013
invice no: 2508

• 2015-01-07 04:41
  • sUU9

my sony experia it28 is awsome i do like it is old now but really fullfiled my expectations .as expected i broke the diplay (crush) i got a new one installed but aft i left the power adapter in the phon bend over and i crushed the phone now this time began to make a vibratyion c ok little aft the wi fi went tits up now it goes as far as gettin low signal and says wi fi out of range i opened tryed to rearange the antena now was showing mor singnals but the same cant conect some times is out of range /how to

• 2014-12-21 22:58
  • Y2UQ

Hello. I know its a bit late for me to comment it :P
but still. This phone is excellent in every way, you would definitely like this. The only problem wth this phone is low battery cap. :(.
Some people are getting camera prob.(blur image) for them:- just download the software "repair my phone" from official xperia website, when its done open it and it will give you option's for repair. I've tried this after several research's and worked for me :)
GOODLUCK

• 2014-12-20 09:26
  • BC8T

> In reply to Dhami @ 2014-10-22 06:07 from ut{u - click to readI am having sony xperia ion .. Battery is not working properly nd its requires charging again and again
My phone is not versatile if I want to use music player while using facebook music player stops working
And volume of upper speaker too much low .. Problem while. Taking calls

• 2014-12-12 16:22
  • uusq

During last two years, I'd sent xperia ion to service center three times. The phone suddenly dead without reason. They said something wrong about battery or board. This happened over and over. The funny thing is it took a month or two on service center until fixed. After that the phone is dead again having same symptoms. And again..and again.

• 2014-11-26 00:36
  • sEy9

Xperia Ion cannot be said just AMAZING or BAD in one shot!
I used this phone for 2years 3 months.... and the only reason I was forced to let it go is because of his unfortunate RAM,, with available ram of 600+mb you can't do much!!!

BUTTT
I will still mark this phone VERY OUTSTANDING
- Excellent Battery ! use it whole day!!! charge once in two days!
- One of the RARE Sony phones whose Navigation Buttons are NOT eating up your screen size! its outside the Phone.
- Phone from Last days of the Company called "Sony Ericsson"
- HDMI out (cable) is no more in new models
- Screen clarity, sharpness is EVEN better then z/z1/z2 etc
- up-gradable till 4.1.2
- 16GB + sd card upto 32 GB,, enough to play/store movies/videos!
- Very Impressive Camera Results!

downsides
- very very low RAM
- poor speaker
- the fone works wonder till 4.0.4, but JB version is very heavy for the fone and cant operate to its fullest
- on JB, navigation keys don't respond well

• 2014-11-11 08:08
  • iKty

Worst battery backup !!!

• 2014-11-06 12:08
  • bCqv
Total of 1176 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ion HSPA.