Sony Xperia ion HSPA - user opinions and reviews

7.5
7.4
7.3

i m using this phone since 1 year and i have faces problem and solution -
1.Battery -- battery sometimes shows 1% directly after 20% or 14%, so i dont get proper use of battery
Solution -- of this problem i found is that if u have installed any battery management app just delete it and reset phone if required

2.Camera - sometimes in the auto mode the focus is not proper mostly in indoor
Solution -- change the mode to normal and see the difference in quality and for daylight auto is perfect

3.Power off suddenly and dont switch on with power key
Solution-- dont get nervous and keep the phone for 5 or 6 minutes after that press the power and volume up+down keys simultaneously, mobile will tun on.

4.Volume up dont working -- volume up is not working but down key is working
solution -- just restart it and it will be solved

5. Loud speaker-- i have notice that loud speaker is not too louder and if we select xloud in settings then speaker give more noise in sound
solution -- if u want just loudness turn on xloud and u want clear audio get it off and you want the both loudness and clearity then sony mobles( s, ion, L, J, m) are not for u

if you have any other question then ask me......DHAMI

• 2014-10-22 06:07
  • ut{u

> In reply to mavelasie @ 2014-10-09 15:11 from fj9q - click to readDear dis model is band nd its batry bakup wrost dnt by it ,if u hav it and wnt any part of dis phn like display and all tools thn contact wid me i hav d wrst phn my phn main bord sck nd sony care told rs 11000 fr d board nd take time 30 days now i lft it nd use z1 awesm phn ...dont buy dis IOOOOONNNN*************

• 2014-10-14 06:25
  • w43M

hi everyone just wanted to people who has this phone to tell me about it battery and the network because i like to travel a lot in different places

• 2014-10-09 15:11
  • fj9q

hi, i've been using the xperia ion for a month now but any music player i try to use when playing music just gets terminated unexpectedly as in the music just stops and the player closes without any warning or error message. this happens with the walkman player too. this probelem has happened on ICS and now happening on jellybean too. anyone who had a similar problem please help

• 2014-10-02 13:14
  • fsZg

> In reply to somu @ 2014-06-04 17:46 from uwZ$ - click to readHi I too had the same problem,the battery drops to 1% without a warning from100%. I took it the service centre they u have to replace the battery... I replaced it (rs.1600) but then too I had the same problem, then they said ur fone 's mother board has failed and finally I had to abandon my ion

• 2014-09-26 13:55
  • U{GY

> In reply to varun @ 2014-07-12 14:38 from uv$P - click to readupdate your phone to LT28h_6.2.B.0.211_Generic

• 2014-09-18 12:49
  • utpx

> In reply to vikas @ 2014-08-27 04:21 from U@bB - click to readread properly phone's specification

• 2014-09-13 15:57
  • t@yN

mephex-If d othr party nt abl to use skype thn wat to do ?? i wnt to make v call from phn nd sim nt othr app ???????

• 2014-09-06 06:15
  • 9E68

> In reply to Elyas @ 2014-02-27 08:59 from KcWd - click to readTell me how much ram of this phone

• 2014-08-27 04:21
  • U@bB

> In reply to NIKYGOLD @ 2014-08-21 02:47 from N9@S - click to readhi NikyGold,

I have a similar problem, but my phone immediately switches off after booting up. I think this is battery problem. If you have abandoned your phone already, can you sell me the battery?

• 2014-08-23 10:55
  • bENR

> In reply to NIKYGOLD @ 2014-08-21 02:47 from N9@S - click to readI Also had the same problem, the technician sorted it out and it was defined as a batter problem, the phone can take charge but from the battery to the phone the problem was dare.

• 2014-08-23 10:36
  • 9LbY

The mobile Xperia ion is not having Actualy problem

That is its original battery life, It is just no showing that percentage drain due to some kind of software Error,

When i upgraded my Xperia Ion Lt28h to JellyBean It was having same problem,
So don't worry about that,
Your Mobile Having great just with bit of software Upgrade.
You can Check you Battery By going to Services Menu.

Use this code in Dial Pad To Check......................

*#*#7378423#*#*
Go Enjoy

• 2014-08-21 14:03
  • U$06

The mobile Xperia ion is not having Actualy problem

When i upgraded my Xperia Ion Lt28h to JellyBean It was having same problem,
So don't worry about that,
Your Mobile Having great just with bit of software Upgrade.
You can Check you Battery By going to Services Menu.

Use this code in Dial Pad To Check......................

*#*#7378423#*#*
Go Enjoy

• 2014-08-21 13:59
  • U$06

I bought this phone 25th Feb. 2014 n d phone got spoilt June 2014..... D phone just went off on its own n it's no longer booting. I've taken it to some good phone repairers but they don't seem to know where the fault came from,I abandoned the phone at home. What do u suggest I do?

• 2014-08-21 02:47
  • N9@S

> In reply to akkineni @ 2014-03-09 12:11 from 7j$a - click to readHi friends. I am using this fone last more than one year. When I purchased it then it come with ICS version after some day I upgrade this and there is no problem with it. Initially it get hanged but slowly this problem get of. Today it working good but sometime it get slow. OTG cable worked well here but you have to search for it as I do. Camera, video all are working good. But maximum users are suffering from this and same with battery too. I have little problem with its battery backup, needs twice charging in 12-14 hrs

• 2014-07-25 07:45
  • rAW9

> In reply to varun @ 2014-07-12 14:38 from uv$P - click to readI ever had same problem with camera; I came to Sony Centre shop and they told me to change the lens (of course at my own cost). I did not agree; coming back home I used the cotton bud with alcohol to wipe the camera glass and it has become excellent!

• 2014-07-22 11:54
  • 2IKT

> In reply to varun @ 2014-07-12 14:38 from uv$P - click to readbrother without samsung mobile>>>>>All mobile have same problem...those mobile's secondry camera work not good...

• 2014-07-19 23:19
  • aXxh

> In reply to varun @ 2014-07-12 14:38 from uv$P - click to readClean your outside lense with a cleaning Liquid or something. I had the same trouble before. eventhough the lense look clear it might having some kind of layer or something sticked which make the picture quality bad. my camera is totally ok after i done this method. Just give it a try. :)

• 2014-07-19 07:07
  • 9xEb

hi
am having sony xperia ion LT28h, build number 6.1.E.2.68, from last couple of days am getting huge problem in my xperia camera, its picture quality is getting worse day by day, i cant even click my own pic inside my room full of light, it just keep on focusing and after that it fails to focus on any still object nd red square appears on the screen, it cant recogonise the auto scene, just keep on changing the scenes, night to macro then another and if i try to click any pic outside it comes so blurry with no sharpness, colors are so fainted, color distungish becomes so bad, all my screen just filled with whitish tinch when ever i on my camera outside, everything is so blurry nd fainted it looks like any b grade chinese company camera ph, even my front cam is having nice picture quality then rear cam, please help me, as earliear i was having battery issues with my ph and i sufferd with it alot around 3 months but after ur opinion i repair my ph and it becomes out of battery problem, but just after few days of repairing my ph am getting this new problem, i had repaired it again last night but nothing happens to camera its still blurry, i love my cam, its great cam i knw..i had clicked many hd pics from my ion, as am very photogenic i knw my cam is working right or not, pls help me... i had brought this ph last year december and within this 6 months am sufferd alot, firstly with battery problem now with camera... pls help..as i was in mood of xperia z but now problems in sony making me change my mood, pls help

• 2014-07-12 14:38
  • uv$P
Total of 1153 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ion HSPA.