Sony Xperia ion LTE - user opinions and reviews

6.8
6.8
6.7

Hi!
Can someone tell me what class of SDcards are supported by Xperia ion?

• 2014-11-18 15:07
  • utYj

I am using this model from almost two years now and except for battery, no complaints.
Sony has stopped updating this model after JB 4.1.2 but it is worth the money.
''Cymera'' fixes the focus problem which many are facing after the update. I dont really see any phone having a 12mp camera which this model had when only 8mp cameras were in trend.
Respect to Sony! Love my Xperia Ion!

• 2014-11-18 11:46
  • 7jVj

Hello guys! I'm using an At&t unlocked Sony Ion in SRI LANKA. I have a big issue that is when I select WCDMA my network doesn't work. My network works only when I select GSM. Please tell me how to fix this. Earlier I was able to use WACDMA in this phone. And now I can use internet through Wi-fi only / edge
model no Lt28h running Jellybean

• 2014-11-17 06:43
  • iwpE

> In reply to hershey @ 2014-10-14 08:43 from wHrS - click to readyou can change it very easy

• 2014-11-16 17:45
  • T4x{

poor performance,battery camera both not working.

• 2014-10-28 06:23
  • w47c

Dueal sim needs

• 2014-10-18 06:25
  • 7wx}

My headspeaker is dead.. help me pls. What can i do.? ;(

• 2014-10-14 08:43
  • wHrS

> In reply to qayla @ 2014-09-12 00:56 from bxde - click to readSame here,Iam also changed ion, becoz of poor perfo.

• 2014-10-10 12:33
  • Hkt{

> In reply to sanju @ 2014-03-28 10:14 from XNpC - click to readsame with me. the temperature is to high for a smartphone. it looks like the only way left is buy a new one. i'm thinking on changing to asus zenfone 6

• 2014-09-12 01:01
  • bxde

i've been sony xperia ion user for 2 years. most of it, this model performance quite poor. the camera auto-focus are not so good. the battery performance also poor especially when packet data is turned on. my phone only last for 3-4 hours with packet data and i need to charge to around 4 times a day. but it is fine with wifi. the phone is also easily get heated. sometimes could reach 40 degree Celsius (based on an battery performance apps). that's crazy until i can feel how hot my phone have been. luckily it did not burned or explode. it also lag and freeze so often until it restart on its own. sometimes i need to force restart it. the speaker also very slow even with the xLOUD enhancer but the microphone got no problem. just have a basic requirement. it is the most unworthy smartphone with its price. the only good thing about this model is the design and it charged quite fast.

• 2014-09-12 00:56
  • bxde

> In reply to Ashok Choudhary @ 2014-08-27 13:11 from fCxi - click to readMy headspeaker dead to you can buy it from ebay 10$

• 2014-09-11 19:18
  • 3I@a

My Xperia ion speaker is dead, what can I do for this .........
solution send me

• 2014-08-27 13:11
  • fCxi

Wifi hotspot...SUCKS!

• 2014-08-23 16:21
  • t7Xh

very very very good phone

• 2014-08-13 09:54
  • uwTy

my experia ion is dead, 6 months old , sony care centre in kenya were unable to flash my phone, it displayed on the home screen that android has failed, it switched off and since then it has never booted,
y are your services so bad

• 2014-08-01 09:30
  • rvwA

> In reply to neta @ 2014-03-14 23:26 from n1Hi - click to readInstall Xposed Installer ( framework ) & your xperia ion must be rooted ( rooted my unit using kingo root ) in order this specific module to function ( XRecorder(Xperia auto call recorder) here's the link : http://repo.xposed.info/module-overview Enjoy your xperia with lots of modules to choose from...

• 2014-07-30 15:27
  • v0qp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-15 20:17 from vwmA - click to readhow to downgrade my ion?

• 2014-07-29 05:35
  • uviS

plz tell me battery model no

• 2014-07-29 05:32
  • uviS

whenever some1 calls me they said my voice is not clear or low they cant hardly hear me.. plz what ca i do?

• 2014-07-25 05:32
  • vx2Q

the speaker is low. what can i do??

• 2014-07-25 05:30
  • vx2Q
Total of 1315 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ion LTE.