Sony Xperia ion LTE - user opinions and reviews

Secondary camera have 1.0m in Thailand
what's this T_T

• 2013-03-05 08:22
  • MfxP

I bought this a month back after so much dilemma.... Its really worth it for the money i paid. Using this if i touch any other expect iphone the touch feels bad. Its gud in all aspect. pic clarity, use wise, downloading....etc.
I have seen some issues in the review. But i dont think those make sense much once u get used to it like touch in the lower options and power button and all....
It is grt as far as i concern :)
Go for it!

• 2013-03-01 15:16
  • PV{P

i want asking about comparison sony ion n sony tx, pls give opinion ion or tx much better?

• 2013-02-28 15:45
  • ibgU

> In reply to tootz @ 2013-02-13 10:36 from PAW$ - click to readwho have problem about transferring data to sd card it's simple you remove your sd card and insert to another mobile and share via bluetooth..

• 2013-02-28 10:58
  • nT3c

The Best Phone...super fast camera..If anybody has been able to play need for speed most wanted 2012 on there xperia ion because i downloaded it and installed it and the video will play but then it crashes. Any thoughts?

• 2013-02-25 15:43
  • utrI

If anybody has been able to play need for speed most wanted on there xperia ion because i downloaded it and installed it and the video will play but then it crashes. Any thoughts? please help me

• 2013-02-25 15:40
  • utrI

Xperia-Z is already launched in 35K that have awesome configuration. Wont waste ur money on this phone.

• 2013-02-23 17:35
  • X0{7

i bought one month back....it hangs like any thing ..battery back up is very poor..i got frustrated by spent 30000RS

• 2013-02-22 10:31
  • utMs

> In reply to tootz @ 2013-02-21 07:41 from PAW$ - click to readHow about doing it the long cut way, plug the phone to your computer then manually copy and paste the files to your new folder in your sd card? Or you can download the es file explorer from market then do the copy paste thing. Hope this helps :-)

• 2013-02-22 06:40
  • t7V3

I like this xperia ion ..it has a good executive look also.It is very comfortable for specially office uses:)

• 2013-02-21 10:10
  • 6pJH

Hi im from philippines..still my problem is I cant transfer my music/pictures files on my xternal memory..id try the Apps 2 sd appliction but stil it doesnt work. Got my 16gb micro sd..but its empty coz my music that I dloaded thru music downloader thru google play is automaticaly saved to my internal memory..and my sd card is still empty coz I cant transfer my music and pix into it..my internal memory is almost full..hop sum1 cud help me to fix dis..

• 2013-02-21 07:41
  • PAW$

> In reply to klaha @ 2013-02-14 21:18 from IVC} - click to readHi khala,tanx for ur sugestions..i hope it will work for my fone too.. Im badly needed to transfer my files to my sdcard..id tried to buy a new fone dat can suport 32gb of memory..but I dnt even know how to transfer it via bluetooth..dis fone is difnitly not a users friendly at ol..i hav a lot of regret by purchasing dis king of fone..iv waste my money PHP 29,000 its grrrrr..

• 2013-02-21 02:37
  • PAW$

I have this phone and overall I am pleased. The camera is excellent...very fast, good quality, and easy to send pics to other emails, cells, etc. The biggest issue is why didnt SONY make this with a removeable battery? Would be nice to have an extra battery on hand fully charged. The voice text is fantastic.....when it works, which is about half the time. Overall pretty impressive technology.

• 2013-02-20 22:51
  • ynr9

In this Handset Avalible Call Conference Service ?

• 2013-02-20 08:52
  • PEFV

check out it on ebay.com...available at 19300

• 2013-02-19 06:44
  • t}Hk

hii iam from india.
gonna fly to australia in a couple of days......
i wants to buy this mobile but i have a doubt....
will this mobile work over there?
do i need to unlock or something after i reach there?

• 2013-02-19 05:29
  • wd8$

im very confused about to choose thios phone or xperia tx, some who has this phone can tell me is it fast, camara performace, music, gaming android issues thanks

• 2013-02-15 19:19
  • LDjp

If this had a removable battery it would be my next phone.

I will stick to Samsung where I can carry an extra battery with me and never worry about a dead battery.

I bought a 2nd battery & wall charger for $7 and they have worked for over 2 yrs.

• 2013-02-15 14:29
  • jtwk

> In reply to tootz @ 2013-02-13 10:36 from PAW$ - click to readyou could try the software from google play, search for 'App 2 SD' it works for me :)

• 2013-02-14 21:18
  • IVC}

hey guys, anyone know how to fix it? wifi issue

• 2013-02-13 23:17
  • s{L0
Total of 1283 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ion LTE.