Sony Xperia ion LTE - user opinions and reviews

6.6

it's great amazing loving it better than s4

• 2014-01-25 05:54
  • fBhn

KitKat 4.4.2 for the win!

• 2014-01-23 18:12
  • 3q{}

Quality Cover of mobile not getting in the market.

• 2014-01-20 16:13
  • a43Z

> In reply to mj @ 2014-01-11 09:13 from s2XL - click to readbrother i accepted ur cmnt.../same time sony also cheated u and me.../

• 2014-01-19 11:01
  • utD4

> In reply to lijoojohn @ 2014-01-06 15:11 from 3x8i - click to readi have the same problem.. it's better when im using 2.3..

• 2014-01-13 18:34
  • tZkV

nice phone but batery time is average.on video playing phone is so hot.but over all nice phone.

• 2014-01-11 10:28
  • KIec

Jus after viewing the uah "battery health status" of my xperia ion and see its only 1710 means actual mah of battery. Just realized,that sony cheated on us consumers. On paper it 1,900mah now i know why the battery doesnt last a day!

• 2014-01-11 09:13
  • s2XL

I have the same,but now I am ashamed to tell that it has 12MP camera, bcos it does not even has 5MP clarity, I tried with 9M,5M all resolutions, but the picture clarity is not upto the expectation. I remember this happened after 4.1.2 update. I noticed, initially when I purchased the phone, its camera was awesome. Can anyone give me any clue, why its camera does not have clarify of 12M?

• 2014-01-06 15:11
  • 3x8i

I love this phone it has a great resolution in display and camera, but I don't know other owners but mine it's like it has an Iron included because sometimes it gets too hot in the back and the battery lasts only for 3 or 4 hours i don't know this is normal, doesn't feel like normal, it's pretty disturbing.

• 2014-01-04 05:27
  • PuWH

hy i have xperia ion the fault is it dont show battery percentage i installed many apps for battery but it show zero percentage battery it battery is full but shows zero percentage plz sugest me that what is a prblm and how i solve the problem

• 2014-01-02 12:12
  • KIIe

> In reply to saqib @ 2013-12-24 08:56 from KhtQ - click to readyes i know about something you can do, look this video is very easy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55tkPgW_-mI
its just like flash any rom.

• 2013-12-30 00:32
  • LGvE

my Sony Xperia ion LTE's bootloader unlock allowed: No. Will I never be able to unlock it?
Pleaseeeeeeee help me.

• 2013-12-29 07:53
  • XNpC

Guys!..to improve your battery and UI speed. root your phone and install this custom rom. This is the best so far. http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2546253

• 2013-12-26 01:17

> In reply to Matt @ 2013-11-28 04:01 from jqcH - click to readdear friend,
i never got any jellybean update so hw i can update to jelly bean?? and my phone which is 6 months old has become very much slow..and camera focusing is very slow. if u have any solutions please do reply.

• 2013-12-24 08:56
  • KhtQ

So I have a Sony Xperia ion lte an on the lower part of my screen there is a space maybe an inch wide that will not touch not really sure what to do? Any help? I can't find anything about calibration!? I love this phone just turned a year old its been a great phone just want my touch back on that little section!

• 2013-12-21 05:16
  • 4NVi

Ion's battery is really bad, but compare to the battery of any iphones. This is much better. I hope and i wish, that all manufacturers make a phone that has sufficient battery. instead of making slim/thin phones that dont have enough battery capacity to last even a whole day. Id rather use a thick smartphone than use a phone that is slim that will not last a day. We dont really need a slim/thin/lightweight phone. As long as it is a smartphone that has a large battery that will last atleast 2 days or more with heavy use..

• 2013-12-17 19:24
  • s2XL

my phone have network problem ..... signal not came to my phone give solution anybody frndz............

• 2013-12-17 16:22
  • uwjs

I'm using this phone from a year, I love this phone, Camera and screen are awesome, i liked it's sqaure look, yes, battery backup cud have been better. i don't have any problem till now.

• 2013-12-17 12:31
  • XMp1

pls Update Xperia Ion,6.2.B.0.211 Firmware problem

• 2013-12-17 05:12
  • s85u

> In reply to Akki @ 2013-10-24 13:46 from u7L} - click to readi have also camera lens problem and battery backup problem

• 2013-12-12 15:18
  • vG7p
Total of 1294 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ion LTE.