Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.8
6.6

xperia j is excellent. Nice work by team sony

• 2014-10-30 11:28
  • iwpx

Some people are noob, they buy a cheap phone and they wanted to upgrade to the latest version of android.. Take note, do not update your firmware to the latest version or it will not run smooth.. I downgraded my phone to its stock firmware coz I realize that when upgraded some application will become heavier or putting some additional app to run in the background.. My phone is very smooth and it's like brand new.. Upgrade if your ram is 2-3Gig..

• 2014-10-29 14:54
  • Kg%9

very slow..some time taken 30 or morethan 30 seconds to display the call register, same things happening while searching contact, Don,t buy SONY.Xperia J, is there anybody have any solution about this issue.. pls help me

• 2014-10-27 08:16
  • mI6W

Been using the phone for almost a year now and there is absolutely nothing with the phone... just love it. we sometimes tend to blame technology when we are the ones with issues... #TEAMSONYEXPERIAJ.....

• 2014-10-26 10:46
  • NaB%

Camera is ok display ok music is ok battery ok , just cannot play app in this phone bcs system is weak

• 2014-10-26 03:03
  • uC3e

Do not get this phone. Worked well for first 6 months. Then deleted my contacts, camera is useless, very laggy, started to restart itself and much more. Friends with same phone have the same experiences

• 2014-10-25 20:24
  • JGw{

Complete piece of rubbish. Nothing is working right except for the battery. I'm serious, nothing at all. DON'T ever buy this, it's a waste of your money. I will never buy sony products ever again. Many of their phones are really crappy, you'd be better off with some other brand. Sony, please just stop making phones if all you're gonna make is this garbage.

• 2014-10-25 13:26
  • uREs

Terrible phone, after my experience with this I would never get a sony phone ever again. Became glitchy very fast, after I updated it recently it came up with even more problems. The phone became so frustrating to use and I now have to restart it about 6 times a day. It was good in the first few months I got it, but after that it just became the worst phone I've ever used. Please don't get this phone. It has so much space yet it keeps saying there is no space. I try to clear space but it never works. Many of the apps keep on stopping. Extremely laggy. I deleted almost all my messages but it still keeps on rejecting texts.
This phone makes me feel like sony should just stop making phones. Geez.

• 2014-10-25 13:15
  • uREs

how to sign ring tones to different people on xperia j

• 2014-10-22 10:57
  • nG9k

in my xperia j after adding sim card it is not showing network of that sim.plz give me internal hand set setting so that it will accept it

• 2014-10-17 21:30
  • vwn4

This is the worst phone ever. it was too laggy. dont ever think about buying this phone.

• 2014-10-15 11:29
  • RIGn

my experia j got switch off now it is not working i consulted and they are saying that i have to change the mother board iwant to know that what will be the coast

• 2014-10-14 14:15
  • 2@vZ

> In reply to sarabjeet singh @ 2014-10-12 21:16 from Hkqj - click to readDon't buy biggest load of rubbish even recalling missed calls takes hours to come up software n operating system very slow like first pc ever built

• 2014-10-13 20:43
  • fj15

I had this. It was so laggy, it took nearly a full second every time the keyboard came up. dont get this

• 2014-10-12 22:05
  • B{Xq

i want to purchase sony xperia j please tell me the right advice .

• 2014-10-12 21:16
  • Hkqj

The absolute worst phone I ever brought. The guy in the store was very helpful and set it up for me. He said it was a great phone. So I thought ' Great phone, right?' WRONG! This is a piece of crap that I brought on my birthday! That is £110 I will never get back.

It shut down at stupid times and never connected to wi-fi. When I went to visit my girlfriend in Asia, I took a ton of photos with this phone When I got back, I found my phone had wiped itself. I am never trusting Sony ever again in terms of smartphones. I don't care how good the next one is. I am switching from Android to iOS, all because of this mess up of a phone! THANKS FOR NOTHING SONY!

• 2014-10-12 20:43
  • 0Fb0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-10 20:46 from LaTA - click to readwaste....full hang.....low memory...

• 2014-10-12 07:21
  • uumb

> In reply to Mobtech @ 2014-10-01 19:26 from ITki - click to readJust to say rubbish,i wont allow anybody to buy this phone.sd card idle,low random memory a headache.

• 2014-10-10 20:46
  • LaTA

• 2014-10-10 20:45
  • LaTA

how to connect pendrive to xperia j????

• 2014-10-10 15:05
  • utMm
Total of 5099 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.