Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.8
6.6

Complete piece of rubbish. Nothing is working right except for the battery. I'm serious, nothing at all. DON'T ever buy this, it's a waste of your money. I will never buy sony products ever again. Many of their phones are really crappy, you'd be better off with some other brand. Sony, please just stop making phones if all you're gonna make is this garbage.

• 2014-10-25 13:26
  • uREs

Terrible phone, after my experience with this I would never get a sony phone ever again. Became glitchy very fast, after I updated it recently it came up with even more problems. The phone became so frustrating to use and I now have to restart it about 6 times a day. It was good in the first few months I got it, but after that it just became the worst phone I've ever used. Please don't get this phone. It has so much space yet it keeps saying there is no space. I try to clear space but it never works. Many of the apps keep on stopping. Extremely laggy. I deleted almost all my messages but it still keeps on rejecting texts.
This phone makes me feel like sony should just stop making phones. Geez.

• 2014-10-25 13:15
  • uREs

how to sign ring tones to different people on xperia j

• 2014-10-22 10:57
  • nG9k

in my xperia j after adding sim card it is not showing network of that sim.plz give me internal hand set setting so that it will accept it

• 2014-10-17 21:30
  • vwn4

This is the worst phone ever. it was too laggy. dont ever think about buying this phone.

• 2014-10-15 11:29
  • RIGn

my experia j got switch off now it is not working i consulted and they are saying that i have to change the mother board iwant to know that what will be the coast

• 2014-10-14 14:15
  • 2@vZ

> In reply to sarabjeet singh @ 2014-10-12 21:16 from Hkqj - click to readDon't buy biggest load of rubbish even recalling missed calls takes hours to come up software n operating system very slow like first pc ever built

• 2014-10-13 20:43
  • fj15

I had this. It was so laggy, it took nearly a full second every time the keyboard came up. dont get this

• 2014-10-12 22:05
  • B{Xq

i want to purchase sony xperia j please tell me the right advice .

• 2014-10-12 21:16
  • Hkqj

The absolute worst phone I ever brought. The guy in the store was very helpful and set it up for me. He said it was a great phone. So I thought ' Great phone, right?' WRONG! This is a piece of crap that I brought on my birthday! That is £110 I will never get back.

It shut down at stupid times and never connected to wi-fi. When I went to visit my girlfriend in Asia, I took a ton of photos with this phone When I got back, I found my phone had wiped itself. I am never trusting Sony ever again in terms of smartphones. I don't care how good the next one is. I am switching from Android to iOS, all because of this mess up of a phone! THANKS FOR NOTHING SONY!

• 2014-10-12 20:43
  • 0Fb0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-10 20:46 from LaTA - click to readwaste....full hang.....low memory...

• 2014-10-12 07:21
  • uumb

> In reply to Mobtech @ 2014-10-01 19:26 from ITki - click to readJust to say rubbish,i wont allow anybody to buy this phone.sd card idle,low random memory a headache.

• 2014-10-10 20:46
  • LaTA

• 2014-10-10 20:45
  • LaTA

how to connect pendrive to xperia j????

• 2014-10-10 15:05
  • utMm

TERRIBLE and WORSE THAN TERRIBLE experience!!! Please keep as far away from this phone as possible!!!

• 2014-10-09 21:00
  • JK$2

I buy this phone for only 8 months but it i always annoyed bcoz i cant move the other application to sd card and now may google play error i cant use all may application like youtube and skype.. How can i resolve this pls help me sony..

• 2014-10-07 15:53
  • 0CnC

Hello.
Anyone knows about possibility of internal storage of my mails from mail box to internal memory.
Do some of you have such expiriance, and does this phone has that option?
Tx i advance, best all

• 2014-10-04 17:03
  • 0UUG

I buy this PHONE XPERIA J because its on sale..Wow !!.. And the attendant told me it have a Free 4gb sd card...NICE ONE...and....and.....tadaaaaa.....sd card was useless, low internal memory,always random shotdwn....this is a nice phone SONY GOOD JOB !!

• 2014-10-03 16:28
  • t7Xk

I am also having this problem pls solve this issue
now i dont able to do any work pls help me

• 2014-10-03 16:27
  • vQ%{

> In reply to zowie @ 2014-06-03 16:45 from rv2t - click to readYou have to download truecaller app if u want a tracker on it. Steps to download:-

1st- Go to menu and then go to App Store
2nd- There would be an icon which is a magnifying glass,click on it
3rd- Enter 'Truecaller'
4th- At the top, there would be written "Truecaler", Click on it
5th- Then click install and when it is installed click open button
6th- Enter ur phone no. and then ur phone will have a tracker also.

• 2014-10-03 14:18
  • KA9L
Total of 5093 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.