Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.7
6.6

My xperia J screen became black although touch is working as I can receive an incoming call. Downloaded and repaired the device s/w but the problem continues.
Looking for a working solution..

• 2015-07-02 20:44
  • sSUX

how to make my sd card to work for playstore

• 2015-06-30 20:42
  • 04Mw

> In reply to Aein @ 2015-06-13 05:00 from ibcg - click to readroot it, install superuser and transfer apps to an SD card... or don't push the phone beyond what its capable of :)

• 2015-06-17 14:18
  • mp0A

the phone is hanging sometime and theyt open heavy aaps
can no

• 2015-06-16 12:25
  • vG1H

my phone not take sim
wht i do now

• 2015-06-13 14:30
  • KAJ5

i have use sony xperia j nearly 2 years, firsly its going well but now the big problem is the memory is not enough to install apps, cant move apps to sd card, sometimes all my pic and music will be totally lost. hang?? yes it always hang.. i dont know what to do..

• 2015-06-13 05:00
  • ibcg

I love dis phn. It size is amazing and shape and body but it does not have good features like camera,ram,screen resolution.

• 2015-06-10 11:36
  • rJ9W

> In reply to Arun @ 2015-05-31 05:20 from KhuV - click to read Hi,
I have used Sony Xperia J for one year but is running slow what should I do?

• 2015-06-08 16:34
  • fmSd

this phone is good ,but sometimes it is goin to hung, and i dont really like it

• 2015-06-06 10:24
  • t7XD

> In reply to Arun @ 2015-05-31 05:20 from KhuV - click to readCan you recommend me a specific custom Rom that's working 100% with this phone ?

• 2015-06-02 04:04
  • Nkwc

this phone Xperia j is so good on custom Rom. if any one feel this phone is more laggu and slow, try to flash a custom Rom. there r plenty of custom Rom available for this phone. I'm using this phone for more than 1 years no problem yet.

• 2015-05-31 05:20
  • KhuV

its too slow.its memory is not good.its front camera is not clear.its android version is too old.its hang many times.its not open many apps.i cant play many games.its totally WASTE.no one can buy this phone

• 2015-05-30 19:48
  • Hkt%

it is very very slow , my 1600 is fast

• 2015-05-19 10:05
  • rAg6

Any suggestions for me to buy a better specs of smartphones? I've been using this smartphone for 28 months and during the usage there's no problem at all. Unfortunately, I must replace it with Niger capacity of battery memory and ram due to it's age of use.

• 2015-05-19 03:23
  • tDT%

been using this phone for the past 2 years and planning to replace it. It was OK at the beginning, but now it's very slow, too much lag and frequently hangs. Well, it's RAM and memory are very low, what can we expect...
There are a lot of smartphones with much better specs and within reasonable price now. So, I suggest you think twice before deciding to buy this phone.

• 2015-05-18 07:14
  • tDCx

why bbm can't open?

• 2015-05-15 14:35
  • PA78

i have used st26i(xperia j) for the past 2 years in my experience there is no problem yet, the camera quality and video qlty is below other things are good phone memory is 2gb that was very poor but u are not a lots apps liker this phone is better.over all this phone is good in my opinion

• 2015-05-13 09:41
  • uuU{

i am using this for last 3 yrs.its a terrible one.No one should buy this if he wants to get the test of android.

• 2015-05-12 06:58
  • P@QR

ts gud to use as basic phone en t conusumes alot of data

• 2015-04-23 16:31
  • fsZg

I am using dis handset from past 6 months. It hangs a lot. I can't able install many apps. To open contacts I need to wait for long time. Slowest handset I have seen.. If I play games it hangs.

• 2015-04-23 15:08
  • U{7W
Total of 5201 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.