Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

12032360

7.2
6.8
6.6

Dude, if you buy, then you'll cry. :D

• 2014-03-06 21:49
  • PxkK

play store has stop working....cannot use watssap or downloading files....need help plzzzzzzz

• 2014-03-06 11:33
  • fq5h

how do you receive files via bluetooth

• 2014-03-04 10:52
  • N9pY

You are all having problems with this phone as you are using it like it is Sonys flagship phone. This phone is middle of the range and not going have the best processor in the world. Always remember you get what you pay for.

• 2014-03-03 15:09
  • DVqg

i'm stress using this phone... performance so poor.. i even uninstall all of my games because want to use waze(gps software) in the middle of running the waze... it always pop up the notification about gps unable to indentify location... the performance was so poor

• 2014-03-03 05:12
  • IVx7

This phone is very slow to conick wifi and any sitings and we dont organize the vidio call

• 2014-02-27 23:25
  • Lbih

The best biggest problem is not have video call...if anybody know about video call so please comment

• 2014-02-27 20:18
  • uNVL

Does anybody know if 4.1 Jellybean will works smoothly with this?

• 2014-02-26 18:11
  • A2r}

> In reply to Ramzz @ 2014-02-24 18:10 from X}tQ - click to readPlz Xplain About Xperia J Bcos I Want To Buy It Is Good Or Not?

• 2014-02-26 05:38
  • Y}5T

This is a good phone and i am using it nearly for an year without any issues.

• 2014-02-24 18:10
  • X}tQ

Did not install app example we chat , viber , line will hang . Just only can install game is ok

• 2014-02-23 13:15
  • wHT$

> In reply to Cleo @ 2014-01-16 16:10 from NH8Y - click to readPress and hold name of your contact and Delete option will pop. :D

• 2014-02-22 01:41
  • R9q@

This info is incorrect. I changed my SIM to a Mini SIM in order to save time because of this info but it turned to be a common SIM (at least this one). You should change this.

• 2014-02-21 21:08
  • 8x1W
  • F

My Sony Experia J display screen (Inner) has been cracked. I have to replace it. should i know the proper price for it. is it available now.

• 2014-02-21 06:33
  • bEN%

> In reply to Super @ 2014-02-20 09:33 from NvJn - click to readHey Super, I'm also using Xperia J. But my battery backup is only 6 hours on standby and 4 hours on normal use. You'll be shocked to know that my cell phone consumes battery at same rate even if it is off. May I know how many hours your battery last ?

• 2014-02-20 20:30
  • 6Qbk

This is a good phone for it's price;
Great Battery life;
Great Camera on daylight pictures and light environment;
Great sound;
And also fast (avoid storing stuff in internal memory use memory card).
Each one should buy according what is about to use the phone for...If want a fabulous phone should spend more money for a higher level phone;

• 2014-02-20 09:33
  • NvJn

overall phn is good but camera in very bad in nyt times . pictures ll come in yellow color don't buy

• 2014-02-19 14:22
  • n1H}

Very nice phone. Soomther faster and very good looking. This phone has the best battery life. I being using this phone for a year now and I had a very good experience. No complaints at all.

• 2014-02-17 18:59
  • tE}d

This phone is completely a money waste, it is very slow. Do not buy this at all.

• 2014-02-16 13:15
  • bCfZ

after using its headset in my xperia j its I cant able to hear the audio in default mode.I need to use only loudspeaker.Or else I need to restart my phone then only its working perfect.Please advise

• 2014-02-14 13:17
  • GxUK
Total of 5063 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.