Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.7
6.6

> In reply to papun @ 2013-02-23 15:34 from t1$A - click to readit is an awesome phone , i liked it very much , there is an issue with my RAM as it was committed to me 512 MB but whenever i check it only shows 392 MB only

overall it is an amazing phone:)

• 2013-02-24 16:31
  • 2@ke

> In reply to android @ 2013-02-21 12:12 from vxt3 - click to readIt has but pics comes dark

• 2013-02-24 14:01
  • 2@X7

dont buy xperiaJ its better to use U and P, i brought my j last december and its adamm phone its lags all at time, :(

• 2013-02-24 13:57
  • t7Xh

> In reply to sonu @ 2013-02-24 12:59 from t1$A - click to readPut it in your freezer to cool it down. It's really effective. I assure you that.

• 2013-02-24 13:02
  • t7Xh

My phone gets heated up when I call or brows net or play game. I feel it basically around back camera. Is it normal? please advise me.

• 2013-02-24 12:59
  • t1$A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-23 21:02 from vpg6 - click to readThank you very much for your answer. I forgot to mention the heating happens a little when charging too, still in the sim card area. Did that happen in your case too?

• 2013-02-24 12:35
  • mEAh

Im an Experia J user.. It's good and cute! :) better than Nokia Windows Phones.. :)

• 2013-02-24 11:22
  • Kg$%

did this fon av ny drobacks? plz reply..

• 2013-02-24 02:42
  • utVH

hope jellybean update will help this phone!! waiting for it

• 2013-02-23 21:06
  • vpg6

> In reply to hanna @ 2013-02-23 15:55 from mEA2 - click to readI had experienced the same as you in the first few weeks of using this phone also. The heating has stopped now, I have this phone for 2 months now but the line of colour margin when opening a photo in album will sometimes appear. Its normal. Its a good phone overall!

• 2013-02-23 21:02
  • vpg6

it's very bad mobile
i am using and it lags very bad while playing game . it's,very bad mobile plz donot take it iI am refer u that take samsung galaxy s duos

• 2013-02-23 20:13
  • HkX}

is it a dual core phone??? its not mentioned...even operation frequency is not declared...can someone help me with that...

• 2013-02-23 19:39
  • 2@xW

hi friends i bought sony xperia j on 15 of january and after one week i have faced problem of unlocking i mean when i am unlocking screen it will not operater frequently what the problem plz tell someone

• 2013-02-23 18:42
  • utsU

I have xperia J and i say that phone is slow and have more lag. I like this but is a phone middle to base range.

• 2013-02-23 18:09
  • mASx

handing it right now, the white one. so elegant handing it. features are quite filling my needs. nothing's perfect but it works well so far.

• 2013-02-23 17:22
  • tDxG

hey guys itz a really gud buy..i hv it n it works really well without prob..the music,camera n other stuff is also gr8...best phone in itz price group..i say..juz buy it .. !!!

• 2013-02-23 16:52
  • utxw

Hi!
I am an Xperia J user for 3 weeks and I have noticed that while using the internet, youtube, during calls and playing videos it gets quite warm first in the camera and the sim card area, behind the cover, after only a couple of minutes of use. Later it gets warm on the screen too. Is that normal? Another thing I noticed is sometimes, when making a setting or opening a video or something else a red light frame appears on the margin of the screen then it diasappears quickly.
My question is, are there problems with the phone or are these things normal? Should I send it to service? Could someone who knows better guide me? I dont have any friends who have this model so I don t know whom to ask. Otherwise it is a good phone, very responsive, quite sensitive touchscreen and with a good battery backup.
Thank you and I am waiting for J users to reply. Wish you all the best!

• 2013-02-23 15:55
  • mEA2

i think to buy this phone,pls say me is it good?

• 2013-02-23 15:34
  • t1$A

Should i buy this phone or not?? is there any other phone in this price range which is better than J??

• 2013-02-23 11:51
  • utkv

heyy.xperia j i want to buy.. is it gud..

• 2013-02-23 10:47
  • utA7
Total of 5201 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.