Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.7
6.6

hi friends i bought sony xperia j on 15 of january and after one week i have faced problem of unlocking i mean when i am unlocking screen it will not operater frequently what the problem plz tell someone

• 2013-02-23 18:42
  • utsU

I have xperia J and i say that phone is slow and have more lag. I like this but is a phone middle to base range.

• 2013-02-23 18:09
  • mASx

handing it right now, the white one. so elegant handing it. features are quite filling my needs. nothing's perfect but it works well so far.

• 2013-02-23 17:22
  • tDxG

hey guys itz a really gud buy..i hv it n it works really well without prob..the music,camera n other stuff is also gr8...best phone in itz price group..i say..juz buy it .. !!!

• 2013-02-23 16:52
  • utxw

Hi!
I am an Xperia J user for 3 weeks and I have noticed that while using the internet, youtube, during calls and playing videos it gets quite warm first in the camera and the sim card area, behind the cover, after only a couple of minutes of use. Later it gets warm on the screen too. Is that normal? Another thing I noticed is sometimes, when making a setting or opening a video or something else a red light frame appears on the margin of the screen then it diasappears quickly.
My question is, are there problems with the phone or are these things normal? Should I send it to service? Could someone who knows better guide me? I dont have any friends who have this model so I don t know whom to ask. Otherwise it is a good phone, very responsive, quite sensitive touchscreen and with a good battery backup.
Thank you and I am waiting for J users to reply. Wish you all the best!

• 2013-02-23 15:55
  • mEA2

i think to buy this phone,pls say me is it good?

• 2013-02-23 15:34
  • t1$A

Should i buy this phone or not?? is there any other phone in this price range which is better than J??

• 2013-02-23 11:51
  • utkv

heyy.xperia j i want to buy.. is it gud..

• 2013-02-23 10:47
  • utA7

does xperia j have video call?..how i can use it?

• 2013-02-23 09:59
  • IVG%

Despite the lags which are there,i love my XJ because it really looks stylish,it's lightning fast in web browsing and downloading applications,i've downloaded "kii keyboard" from "go store"which is a good option better than the xperia keyboard actually,have also downloaded some good themes which make the icons look pretty :-)

• 2013-02-23 09:29
  • PxC2

I bought 24 january 2013. Believe me it is stylish,decent looking.
Some people says that it's laggy in internate. That is wrong, if you use uc browser you can get rid of that.
It's the best smart phone of sony by it's range.

• 2013-02-23 08:35
  • fxHY

> In reply to used Xperia J 2month @ 2013-02-22 14:27 from RJ20 - click to readthis phone shoud not be used for heavy users , use nova launcher, smart ram booster n dont use too much unnecesary messaging apps, they will eat u slowly. lol wish that will help.

• 2013-02-23 05:05
  • U}}C

how can i'm online with my sim card?

• 2013-02-23 04:38
  • tu2m

how can im online with my sim card?

• 2013-02-23 04:35
  • tu2m

hi frds pls help me...most of the time am facing touch problem

• 2013-02-23 03:46
  • rKxT

> In reply to sanjay @ 2013-02-22 09:29 from utMJ - click to readWe have the same problem and same phones choices.

• 2013-02-22 17:53
  • IVPU

the front camera is dark.

• 2013-02-22 17:07
  • w0QI

hi frnds i have bought xperia j in feb 18.sme times my handset get slow while am playng games for eg temple run and al .so pls help me out how it can be solved?

• 2013-02-22 15:59
  • 9DHw
  • used Xperia J 2month
  • Rating0

Xperia J is a really bad experience. I bought it on 3rd of January and now I'm facing problems.
-The phone is really laggy when you use internet browser
-Its really really really laggy when you play games.
Seriously.
-The walkman never learn how to replay no matter how
many times I pressed the replay on button.
-The current most stupid problem I'm facing now is my
phone can't touch at all! No matter how hard I try,
wont move or anything. It can't sense at all. I tried
restarting the phone but its worst. I'm sending it
back to the shop tomorrow to repair. PLEASE. DON'T
buy this modal. You will SERIOUSLY regret.

• 2013-02-22 14:27
  • RJ20

> In reply to sanjay @ 2013-02-22 09:29 from utMJ - click to readSony Xperia phones are the best!

• 2013-02-22 13:35
  • ssXe
Total of 5189 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.