Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.8
6.6

in my xperia j after adding sim card it is not showing network of that sim.plz give me internal hand set setting so that it will accept it

• 2014-10-17 21:30
  • vwn4

This is the worst phone ever. it was too laggy. dont ever think about buying this phone.

• 2014-10-15 11:29
  • RIGn

my experia j got switch off now it is not working i consulted and they are saying that i have to change the mother board iwant to know that what will be the coast

• 2014-10-14 14:15
  • 2@vZ

> In reply to sarabjeet singh @ 2014-10-12 21:16 from Hkqj - click to readDon't buy biggest load of rubbish even recalling missed calls takes hours to come up software n operating system very slow like first pc ever built

• 2014-10-13 20:43
  • fj15

I had this. It was so laggy, it took nearly a full second every time the keyboard came up. dont get this

• 2014-10-12 22:05
  • B{Xq

i want to purchase sony xperia j please tell me the right advice .

• 2014-10-12 21:16
  • Hkqj

The absolute worst phone I ever brought. The guy in the store was very helpful and set it up for me. He said it was a great phone. So I thought ' Great phone, right?' WRONG! This is a piece of crap that I brought on my birthday! That is £110 I will never get back.

It shut down at stupid times and never connected to wi-fi. When I went to visit my girlfriend in Asia, I took a ton of photos with this phone When I got back, I found my phone had wiped itself. I am never trusting Sony ever again in terms of smartphones. I don't care how good the next one is. I am switching from Android to iOS, all because of this mess up of a phone! THANKS FOR NOTHING SONY!

• 2014-10-12 20:43
  • 0Fb0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-10 20:46 from LaTA - click to readwaste....full hang.....low memory...

• 2014-10-12 07:21
  • uumb

> In reply to Mobtech @ 2014-10-01 19:26 from ITki - click to readJust to say rubbish,i wont allow anybody to buy this phone.sd card idle,low random memory a headache.

• 2014-10-10 20:46
  • LaTA

• 2014-10-10 20:45
  • LaTA

how to connect pendrive to xperia j????

• 2014-10-10 15:05
  • utMm

TERRIBLE and WORSE THAN TERRIBLE experience!!! Please keep as far away from this phone as possible!!!

• 2014-10-09 21:00
  • JK$2

I buy this phone for only 8 months but it i always annoyed bcoz i cant move the other application to sd card and now may google play error i cant use all may application like youtube and skype.. How can i resolve this pls help me sony..

• 2014-10-07 15:53
  • 0CnC

Hello.
Anyone knows about possibility of internal storage of my mails from mail box to internal memory.
Do some of you have such expiriance, and does this phone has that option?
Tx i advance, best all

• 2014-10-04 17:03
  • 0UUG

I buy this PHONE XPERIA J because its on sale..Wow !!.. And the attendant told me it have a Free 4gb sd card...NICE ONE...and....and.....tadaaaaa.....sd card was useless, low internal memory,always random shotdwn....this is a nice phone SONY GOOD JOB !!

• 2014-10-03 16:28
  • t7Xk

I am also having this problem pls solve this issue
now i dont able to do any work pls help me

• 2014-10-03 16:27
  • vQ%{

> In reply to zowie @ 2014-06-03 16:45 from rv2t - click to readYou have to download truecaller app if u want a tracker on it. Steps to download:-

1st- Go to menu and then go to App Store
2nd- There would be an icon which is a magnifying glass,click on it
3rd- Enter 'Truecaller'
4th- At the top, there would be written "Truecaler", Click on it
5th- Then click install and when it is installed click open button
6th- Enter ur phone no. and then ur phone will have a tracker also.

• 2014-10-03 14:18
  • KA9L

Owned this phone for 18 months and was initially quite impressed. It was not as good as my previous HTC in terms of build quality, but then it was about half the price, so that is fair enough.
It has always had an annoying tendency to randomlu reboot, which is infuriating if you are in the middle of a phone call or long SMS, but that is nothing compared to the problems over the last month.
The touch screen has become steaduly more unresponsive and and worse still it changes between screens and apps at total random. No amount of reboots, factory resets or software reintallations has made the slightest difference.
In summary I would like to pound this phone into the dirt, set light to it's shattered remains then spit on its electronic corpse. I do not think I have hated an inanimate object quite as much as I hate the Sony Xperia J.

• 2014-10-02 12:44
  • m7gm

please dont ever buy this phone.Many apps and mainly games crashes a lot on this device.Even my old phone is Samsung Galaxy star is better than this.The phone's looks are great but processor is worst and price is high. There are many option in same price level like Samsung galaxy core or moto g.Go for these phones but dont buy Xperia J

• 2014-10-01 19:26
  • ITki

I've had this phone for a while now and I am starting to get tired of the slow and stutter experience I get off this phone. Would definitely not recommend as there are better alternatives like the moto g

• 2014-09-30 23:38
  • mxw3
Total of 5110 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.