Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.8
6.7

I have had this piece of garbage since Nov 2013. It has a garbage keyboard which layout and sensitivity aspect result in not always the key hit but any of the 6 around it. The auto correct consumes time and patience resulting in more errors than messages and had to be disabled. Dialer visually cluttered and poor quality. Contact menu worst of any phone owned. Does not always respond to swipe resulting in call backs. Lags so much have to hit power button to refresh frozen pages to back out of them. A friend and I both purchased the same day, we're both counting the days until we can replace. Sony should stick to making TV's.

• 2014-03-31 11:30
  • EFMb

The phone becomes very hot wen I am on call...btry gets down too fast..can smbody suggest me a gud idea??

• 2014-03-30 13:19
  • GQif

I've had this phone for almost a year and I don't have any issues with it (can't remember even having any). So far everything is so doing well with the phone and I use it everyday. Even just had the software update last week and it's still working just fine. Nice cool phone!!!

• 2014-03-29 17:29
  • v0qp

I think this phone needs 1GB ram min. & new updated app,s

• 2014-03-29 07:35
  • uvEA

I own this phone less than a year and it is very very slow. it worked OK for the first month or two but now it struggles big time even sending a SMS. It freezes the whole time even when im just looking through the phone. I only have 3 apps on the phone so it is not being over worked. I don't get notifications most of the time from emails or facebook, if I do its hours late. The phone is useless and I wish I never bought it

• 2014-03-28 13:13
  • Mjcq

tooo bad one , i hate it, am using this phone one year , more than 2 times i got problems from this one , range , calling, software ..... hate it

• 2014-03-28 07:45
  • utUx

Very good mobile & very stylish

• 2014-03-25 20:11
  • fktx

Very good mobile & very stylish

• 2014-03-25 19:42
  • fktx

Hi..im from indonesia,how to remove scratches \ defects in the lens of the camera sony xperia j??

• 2014-03-25 09:38
  • thu9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-23 23:13 from jJ8G - click to readWats app not support is phone

• 2014-03-24 16:57
  • XucW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-12 07:16 from 4jBj - click to readoh my god. ive had alllll the same problems i hate the phone and would honestly prefer my old samsung slide phone

• 2014-03-23 23:13
  • jJ8G

Ive had the phone for 7 months and there have been problems with it for 6 months. after having it being sent in three times it still comes back with the same problem, it does not recieve texts. i recently found my phone is corrupted. I am constantly calling in my phone company for some way to fix the problem and am just given another loner phone an told its being sent in for repair. in conclusion i do not recommend the phone. very slow, laggy, drops calls or doesnt even vibrate.

• 2014-03-23 23:11
  • jJ8G

once the battery get exhaust it takes almost 10 min. to start even when the charger is plugged.
call log response has difficulties after i upgraded the software.
even the drop list menu get hang almost twice a day
you have to switch it off and then on to make it respond.

• 2014-03-23 13:26
  • u7KB

Love its style.it would be more good if its RAM & processor will be high. :)

• 2014-03-20 07:50
  • 7wkn

I'm also use this more than one & half year..so great phone .

• 2014-03-19 05:44
  • v{us

i luv it

• 2014-03-19 05:07
  • uv}x

this model phone 3g call not use why? software very slow. some time camera not use why? blease answer

• 2014-03-19 04:47
  • irJ$

Doesn't accept in 1280 high quality videos

• 2014-03-18 17:18
  • vwnx
  • F

nt bad..bt some times lags & slow.

• 2014-03-18 09:22
  • uuxt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-12 07:16 from 4jBj - click to readtotally disagree with your comment.
actually all this error not every user also facing.
there just only u too unlucky too brought a problem phone.
i holding xperia J more than 1 year and there is no any problem.
its great.

• 2014-03-18 03:40
  • v3A2
Total of 4918 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.