Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.7
6.6

Prone to have network problems. My Xperia J does not receive any signal for my sim which works perfectly well on other handphones. Sending it to the sony center to replace the antenna did not resolve the problem either. In short, do not buy this phone unless you want to end up with a hand phone that you can only use as a mid range camera.

• 2015-02-07 20:05
  • ibqM

I using xperiaJ &I have a problem in my phone is working in safemode -***how to remove it i want to work in normal mode

• 2015-02-07 07:20
  • U{FH

I have used the xperia j for a few months. Good phone, battery and sound. BUT too little memory and storage space minimal. Even with an added mini SD, many apps must install to phone only. I suggest you uninstall most of the factory apps, then disable auto update in google play. Why? Many of the factory apps are bloatware. For example, many apps are only 1-5 mb but they update themselves and expand to 50mb. After 24 hrs of use the phone became sluggish and unresponsive. After I removed many apps and only updated the apps I regularly use, phone came back to life. As well, remove flashy widgets.

Camera very poor in low light. Great sound with Walkman app. Great display and colours.

Bottom line, it is a very good low to mid range phone.

• 2015-02-05 05:36
  • jCtN

> In reply to TeuFox @ 2015-02-02 00:49 from gQqT - click to readNo . Never . It stops at jb

• 2015-02-05 00:19
  • XMcc

Is this phone capible of running kitkat or lolipop android?

• 2015-02-02 00:49
  • gQqT

Xperia j is good phone: great battery, gorilla glass screen, loud and clear speaker, enough bass on headset.
But beause now 2015 its internal memory can't handled too much app.

• 2015-02-01 19:59
  • 6}Zx

Myself using this phone from nov' 12
from the tym it's working good but nw due 2 latest apps n softwares it hangs in parts bt still wrking fine...
I hope 'll continue for few more months...

• 2015-01-30 13:20
  • uw60

Not a good phone, all the time freezing. Very less space. camera also not good.

• 2015-01-27 17:00
  • bCYT

Good phone.
Don't drop connections, reliable and stable.
Great camera with autofocus.

• 2015-01-25 11:31
  • BwZR

Bad device hanging hanging& WiFi probkems

• 2015-01-23 23:57
  • gxI0

Am enquiring on whether it can support the adobe reader/pdf reader...

• 2015-01-22 17:52
  • r0LI

Rubbish phone. Has a massive problems of hanging and crashing to the extent that I have to remove the battery. Start up time too long. 3 minutes from switch on to be able to use the phone? Camera's no good in anything but full sunlight. Constantly having RAM problems with phone very sluggish. Not good.

• 2015-01-21 10:11
  • HDQt

I think this phone is very good. camera, video player,glass and others. but I don't know about phone's in side . I mean software and others.
tell me about phone's details ?

• 2015-01-21 07:16
  • IWUs

i'm using xperia j from 2013 up to now and still working... for me its good., but sometimes i want to change it but i love this phone coz not so big.

• 2015-01-21 03:20
  • PSkW

It's 2015. My j has stop working. It's time to change to other phone. Thanks j for serving me for 1 1/2 years.

• 2015-01-17 07:46
  • IVVJ

Can I upgrade this to KitKat or lolipop???? I really want too.

• 2015-01-16 22:35
  • gQqT

> In reply to mpr @ 2015-01-08 12:02 from YTKp - click to readits true...

• 2015-01-11 13:48
  • tew4

Why I can't type some key this phone.look like new but very hard to used

• 2015-01-09 02:09
  • u3xw

it is a excellant mobile ever. I am using this mobile still one and half year. not even one problem.no hanging,no automatically switch on and off problems.first thing is its battery is excellant.staring from now it gives excellant battery backup.qnd also it can play 720p videos not 480p.they discribes their device problems only for their mobiles only.

• 2015-01-08 12:02
  • YTKp

i hve using this mbl fr 8 mnths .i hve a problem on downloading videos more than 20 mb .its not downloading
what can i do nw

• 2015-01-06 19:03
  • nCHJ
Total of 5189 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.