Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.8
6.6

Not a very good phone. Have had for quite some time and the performance is terrible, apps tend to crash and it runs very slowly in general. Not enough memory either. Have also been having problems with receiving texts, can get them hours late. Regret getting phone.

• 2014-08-22 20:21
  • my9t

I overall had very bad experience with this mobile.MY touch is gone and i am not able to hear voice when i receive calls.Better to try any other version of mobile than J .

• 2014-08-22 11:40
  • P$xk

> In reply to Quentin @ 2014-07-21 13:56 from bJbn - click to readWorst phone which I've ever used. Not possible to move applications to external SD card. Very slow processing and hangs often.

• 2014-08-20 09:56
  • v@Hb

Super awesome phone.. Bought it as soon as it was released and still going strong..

• 2014-08-17 21:14
  • utWm

when I reset my xperia j , the data traffic is not functioning even I switch it on.. How

• 2014-08-17 09:13
  • t7Xk

I have lot of MP4 files (videos) in a 16GB SD card inside the XPERIA J. I am using Astro File Manager to access these files. Problem is, when I it takes 2 to 3 MINUTES to access a file. When I play a MP4 and when it is over playing, it takes another 2 to 3 MINUTES to go to folder. I have about 11GB of MP4 files in SD card. What could be the reason for this? What is the solution?

• 2014-08-16 11:59
  • v{uV

Which cwm is compatible for this phone that can be use to install custom rom? I want to install "Doomsday Rom" the link: forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-j-e/development/­j-doomsday-rom-t2636164 .
The title said For UB/LB, it means for Unlocked and Locked boatloader right? If it also support for locked bootloader, why the instruction said flash cm 10 cwm kernel? As I know flashing kernel need a unlocked bootloader and I don't wanna unlock the bootloader.
Please help me! I'm new using this phone.

• 2014-08-15 01:30
  • PA7C

dear friends
i am using this set from 13 june 2014 well i love its sleek design facebook work good viber work whats app work angry bird works temple runs two work hd videos r played smoothly loud speaker is quiet awsome brightness of screen is too good than vs xperia Z camera is also excellent baterry timings r 1 day thats is good as set is an andriod use master clean and baterry doctor have a good time with xperia j

• 2014-08-14 22:56
  • KIBF

Hi Frds wat are the benefits in this mble....

• 2014-08-14 05:11
  • 2ZHu

when I play game it get hangged...how to solve it plz help me out..thank u.

• 2014-08-13 05:55
  • t1$A

is otg cable supported in xperia j

• 2014-08-12 10:31
  • 2T2N

weak 3G signal..how to solved it?

• 2014-08-11 12:57
  • MH7k

> In reply to rahul r nair @ 2014-08-07 13:08 from utkj - click to readhe u r rong this phone is so good I like Xperia j because I am using Xperia j so no hang weng kkk

• 2014-08-09 08:51
  • 9xIB

Hi frds..sometimes use headphones thats time not use loudspekar..sometimes use. Loudspeaker thats Time not use headphones.plz reply me

• 2014-08-08 09:49
  • 3xKy

> In reply to Paveen @ 2014-08-06 10:51 from teXE - click to readinstall clean master and MX player. you can play any type of video with MX player

• 2014-08-08 05:34
  • wYJx

i used this phone in 1yr ago its a vaste set .because its soooooooo hang and not supported high quality videos and less camara quality compaire to onothor 5 mega pixel ..main probleme is hang..gameing is sooo stuck

• 2014-08-07 13:08
  • utkj

> In reply to Faraazmh @ 2014-08-02 10:58 from fre6 - click to readhmm i agree wth u:) bt hw do u move apps to sd card ?? i cant do its o plz help me out of it :)

• 2014-08-06 10:59
  • teXE

> In reply to Faraazmh @ 2014-08-02 10:58 from fre6 - click to readHmm i agree with u :) bt how do u move apps to sd card ?? can u plz help me out wit it???

• 2014-08-06 10:51
  • teXE

cannot play subway surfer n candy crush.. Phone gets hanged or switched off.. Other features are good.

• 2014-08-02 18:42
  • rxiF

not open facebook videos

• 2014-08-02 12:21
  • nTRf
Total of 5090 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.