Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.7
6.6

Can I upgrade this to KitKat or lolipop???? I really want too.

• 2015-01-16 22:35
  • gQqT

> In reply to mpr @ 2015-01-08 12:02 from YTKp - click to readits true...

• 2015-01-11 13:48
  • tew4

Why I can't type some key this phone.look like new but very hard to used

• 2015-01-09 02:09
  • u3xw

it is a excellant mobile ever. I am using this mobile still one and half year. not even one problem.no hanging,no automatically switch on and off problems.first thing is its battery is excellant.staring from now it gives excellant battery backup.qnd also it can play 720p videos not 480p.they discribes their device problems only for their mobiles only.

• 2015-01-08 12:02
  • YTKp

i hve using this mbl fr 8 mnths .i hve a problem on downloading videos more than 20 mb .its not downloading
what can i do nw

• 2015-01-06 19:03
  • nCHJ

I using this phone from 1 month. it have problem also occupied ram but I have no more appliction like opera mesenger ,photo editor,clean master,such as apss I do install many time but no longer that. appear in my xperia j it are atomatically remove in1/2 day why? I want the solution please help me ! I thank full for you please give me an idea why I allways lossing my installed apps like opera,mesenger,voice recorder ......such as?

• 2015-01-03 05:52
  • Hkt%
  • F

absolutely terrible. i've had 2 xperia j's and both have malfunctioned in the same way.
i can't type, like, at all. the keyboard is messed up, keys either won't press or letters just come up on their own, sometimes it lags so bad that i have to restart the phone.
sometimes the phone turns off just because, it won't let me receive texts and calls.
also i'm not a fan of how sony limited android's abilities.

the only positive thing is battery life.

• 2014-12-31 17:22
  • n$V$

how can i connect j to tv???

• 2014-12-30 05:19
  • iwpx

it was very good mobile...

• 2014-12-24 13:57
  • rJZG

I've had this phone since about march, it started off as a great phone and over time it just gets worse the best thing about this phone is battery but even that chooses when to work well. It is so laggy it takes about 30 seconds to sometimes load up the key pad. And I sometimes miss phone calls because it takes so long for the phone to bring up the incoming call screen. I have been put of Sony products and would never get one again. I prefer the blackberry I had before this phone. NEVER BYE A SONY PHONE!!!

• 2014-12-22 01:16
  • 3a@J

It is not capable for continuous use it is bad device

• 2014-12-18 12:34
  • YMws

My phone hanging sometimes .its a poor device ...

• 2014-12-12 06:07
  • KAyA

Good phone with a good battery life. Good camera. But low RAM. Not suitable for gamers. But ideal for classic users. Good internet speed. Extreme design. Good work from sony as always.

• 2014-12-07 08:40
  • iwpK

I have bought this phone last year, it has poor RAM and somehow i never ever can upgrade any app from google play store if my phone memory below 120Mb although if application that i want to install is has 20Mb

I just wandering, what's wrong with this phone...?
-----
i mean, i unhappy about this
Thx

• 2014-12-06 02:33
  • 6c9E

> In reply to praveen @ 2014-11-21 16:36 from uuCT - click to readDoesn't support hd.. upto 620p supported

• 2014-12-03 15:18
  • rATU

it had worked its best for 6 months. later it was the worst than ever. its better to go to a person to convey our message rather than waiting for the key pad to appear...very poor ram

• 2014-12-03 05:00
  • ut@I

> In reply to ssss @ 2014-10-31 07:54 from b$2W - click to readOk thank u bro

• 2014-12-01 22:51
  • YQKU

When I make a call people can't hear me or it's right low

• 2014-11-28 23:37
  • n5@@
  • F

s a brave crap , sony, never

• 2014-11-28 18:06
  • L9mn

it sucks lags and its slow sony xperia j is a bunch of stuff you flush in the toilets my bro is right Samsung is the best phone...what am I gonna use for a phone I am a teenager I need my phone

• 2014-11-28 11:02
  • fjSR
Total of 5174 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.