Sony Xperia J - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
6.8
6.6

> In reply to Shweta @ 2013-05-19 11:14 from iwsi - click to readis floating widgets a big factor to you?you would rather happy to see floating widgets than see a smooth and faster ui?hmm?

• 2013-05-19 13:17
  • P@1G

I was using ICS version for about a week on this phone and then decided to upgrade to JB but I regret now, because of the user interface of JB.. I did not like it!I do see some lags in Temple Run, but that doesnt matter to me much, coz m not much of a gamer! Rest of the phone works just fine without any lags.
Main thing is, in JB version, when we pinch on the home screen, THE WIDGETS DO NOT FLOAT! :/ . I dont know why that happened after the upgrade! :| Creeps me out!!
So my question here is, is there any way we can downgrade the OS back to ICS in xperia J??

• 2013-05-19 11:14
  • iwsi

Facing problem. It delets recent calls automatically. It cant remember any calls within 7 days.

• 2013-05-19 08:13
  • PxkK

wen I brought my phone it had JB .. upgraded by factory itself....nw im facing problems of lag in games....is der any ways dat I can DOWNGRADE my phone software to ICS...?!help

• 2013-05-19 04:30
  • tUsW

Dealt with this phone on several occations.. Works as a great started phone or a phone for teens and seniors. Very user friendly but with a sleek look to it, my clients always come back with something good to say about it :) Phones like these are what makes my job worth it !

• 2013-05-18 22:42
  • D9g$

I want to tell that don't go to buy this phone it is one of the worstest phone in the world, its not at all worth to buy this phone. This phone is master in hanging problem in the world, such china phones like: Karbonn are working more and more faster than this phone. It is having too much performance problem in playing games like Subway surfers, temple run, one of the worstest phone I have ever seen in my life. Its a very big headache for me that a buyed such a poor phone. So don't go to buy this phone.

• 2013-05-18 10:05
  • rA%%
  • F

Hi Friends,can anybody tell how to increase the headset volume

• 2013-05-18 04:28
  • ut1I

Very very worst camera. it is so bad clarity in pictures. what can i do for this problem.

• 2013-05-17 07:21
  • uweq

> In reply to vishruth @ 2013-05-16 20:17 from tUp4 - click to readjust point your finger in the text you want to copy.dont release your fingerbl until an option appears,choose select on the option then highlight the text you want to copy then press copy.when you want to paste the copied text same process apply point finger until an option paste appear.

• 2013-05-17 06:27
  • P@1G

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-16 02:33 from 7Dne - click to readguess what i played nfs shift and gta 3 with my j.

• 2013-05-17 06:17

• 2013-05-17 05:49
  • P@1G

hw to copy, paste txt or url ...frm opera mini browser to msg/ whatsapp in this phone....?!

• 2013-05-16 20:17
  • tUp4

If you want a middle range stylish phone and useful then xperia j should be your choice

• 2013-05-16 16:38
  • ITVK

> In reply to spula @ 2013-05-13 11:38 from fray - click to readIf you have any problems downloading at Google Play Store, just clear data in Google Play Store and Google Play Service on Setting>Application>Manages apps>All.

• 2013-05-16 13:22
  • tA$b

hey i got sony xperia j...sound quality is really bad..wat to do..pls help..tanks in advance...

• 2013-05-16 12:21
  • uuAd
  • F

can anybody please tell me how to increase volume on headphones and y my games lags after being updated to 4.1.2 need serious answers ... thanks in advance

• 2013-05-16 11:11
  • fC{q

I am using it for 3 months its good but it lags alot even subway surfers lags not good for games due to its gpu i recommend this to low time gamers who want to play angry birds etc not big titles like nfs mw or gta battery timing is more than good

• 2013-05-16 02:33
  • 7Dne

> In reply to arpit @ 2013-05-14 21:07 from v$B5 - click to readNever experienced this. Maybe reinstall your phone from scratch, update to jelly bean and everything will work.

• 2013-05-15 14:37
  • ns7D

You can download from Google play store.. First you have to make Google account through setup apps in the phone

• 2013-05-15 09:58
  • J2Yr

> In reply to Mamun @ 2013-05-14 21:53 from fxHY - click to readgo for xperia sola..dual core..cheaper..

• 2013-05-15 05:14
  • RNxv
Total of 5114 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia J.