Sony Xperia L - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.2
8.0
8.0

> In reply to ndalox @ 2015-05-20 03:52 from 0CkH - click to readstamina mode and low battery mode automatically turns off data/wifi/bluetooth/etc. when battery levels goes under the limit (usually 30%)

• 2015-05-22 14:43
  • th60

facing a problem with xperia l from last 5-6 months. Whenever i edit a single photo,then my rest of the internal storage is filled by sdcard0/DCIM/.thumbnails and shows "Storage space running out ", "Some system functions may not work properly " & d Phone gets hang....... plz get me out of this any1, help!!

• 2015-05-21 13:43
  • 6iM{

Have been using Xperia L for 2 years now. Its a good sturdy set. The battery back up is good. With moderate usage it lasts me a day and a half. However, if I use it extensively to play games or downloading apps, it starts draining out. But as a user one knows one's usage and will use it to fit his/her needs. I haven't found much problems with L.The camera quality is not as one expeects from a Sony phone, but it is still okay. The voice quality is good. The best thing I like about this phone is that it is a very sturdy set. Worth the money.

• 2015-05-21 12:10
  • bELP

Is it only my xperia l or does anyone has the same problem when I leave my phone to download with wifi it stops bt when am holding it.it downloads

• 2015-05-20 03:52
  • 0CkH

Hi..this is nice but..after updating to official. 4.2.2 battery is draining fast. and cam clearity is also effected after update......and 4.3 update is rolled out. why so..plzz fix it...

• 2015-05-18 05:06
  • X{ya

how to transfer our datas to sd card

• 2015-05-14 12:51
  • Hkt}

> In reply to Goutam @ 2015-04-15 20:04 from i49e - click to readNo kitkat update fpr xperia l

• 2015-05-13 08:32
  • rKbu

> In reply to RJT @ 2015-05-07 21:08 from 7qEG - click to readgo for xperia e4g.

• 2015-05-12 18:10
  • U@HL

m using Sony experia L. this is a one of d bst phn I ever had. I luv it's camera and battery backup.... such a excellent experience to have this phone

• 2015-05-07 21:08
  • 7qEG

I have a sony c2105 its one year old but the battery is not charging to a 100% it reaches to 45% and indicates battery full,what could be the problem?

• 2015-05-07 14:20
  • fqLA

After ten months of use my phone network gone suddenly .guys.. dont go for it...

• 2015-05-07 11:03
  • 9xKY

> In reply to [deleted post]don't go for xperia l.its 3 year old.go for xperia e4g-THE BEST PHONE AT 12K...ITS AWESUM,BRO

• 2015-05-03 17:45
  • U@Hx

my phone has lost the network and sometimes it isfreezing

• 2015-05-03 16:40
  • fsrE

luks gud...bt this fone realy poor...dnt buy it.

• 2015-05-01 18:46
  • Hkq4

Can I use PS4 remote with this phone?

• 2015-04-30 21:51
  • kW51

Frnds....i know you must've screen touch problems...... Well recently i crecked my display and changed the display digitiser... Now touchscreen is pretty much responsive than earlier... ... But guys this phone makes me to go to service centre every month with critical problems....still guys it is a paisa vasool phone.....i love my phone so much that I can't even think about other phones though it is broken.

• 2015-04-30 15:50
  • t}EH

> In reply to stain @ 2015-04-27 03:24 from fmgj - click to readtry selecting"preferred wcdma/gsm" in mobile networks in more from wireless and networks in the settings menu
settings>more>mobile networks>preferred wcdma/gsm

then the signal wont go fully there will be at lkeast less signal for calls

• 2015-04-30 10:31
  • P@T$

really good phone . battery drains more when playing 3d games. but ITS WORTH IT. real good design and performance is best and dont lie it never lags

• 2015-04-30 10:28
  • P@T$

The network of my sony xperia L sometimes goes down unexpectedly and comes back. Please i need a solution to that

• 2015-04-27 03:24
  • fmgj

> In reply to shazlelemar @ 2015-04-22 10:57 from IV5c - click to readDownload apps that is suitable, it will not hang already

• 2015-04-25 18:33
  • fxUS
Total of 7147 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia L.