Sony Xperia L - user opinions and reviews

11957097

8.2
8.1
8.0

very good badboy phone, have u watched my als ice bucket challange # do_it#just_do_it, raj 7/11 go worek

• 2014-09-02 16:10
  • Mkyx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-01 17:46 from U{7f - click to readu have to reduce the brightness of your mobile.. and u should close all the apps which are running unnecessarily..

• 2014-09-02 11:19
  • RK0M
  • F

i have updated my xperia L to 4.2.2 jelly bean.. its nice to use.. but i am facing some problems with the loud speaker..
i am also facing problems regarding tethering bluetooth.. if i select the bluetooth thethering option it tells that "bluetooth tethering error" could anyone please help me..

• 2014-09-02 11:15
  • RK0M

very nice cellphone!!! i suggest it to you...

• 2014-09-01 21:37
  • P92I

My cell is consuming more battery life so give me suggestions guys plz

• 2014-09-01 17:46
  • U{7f

hi
this is raj ple explain me .
how can i download hd video songs in sony xperia L
now only i buy this mobile

• 2014-09-01 13:37
  • ut1R

GSMARENA admin please veryfy some of the comments. In this page itself, someone from the same PC and same IP has posted duplicate comments(pseudo id - RK0C) by simply changing the name in the span of two minutes. His/her sole intention is to bash up Xperia L. If somebody is facing any problem, he/she is welcome to give their feedback but this might be a ploy by other manufacturers by paying people.

• 2014-09-01 09:18
  • XMfY

Unfortunately answer is no, It doesn't support MHL.

• 2014-08-31 07:21
  • v$B@

best cell
good camera
nic battery
gud looks

• 2014-08-31 05:40
  • XuWp

> In reply to arvind @ 2014-08-28 17:51 from rA}6 - click to readi m also using xperia L. according to me this is the best mobile. but front camera is very low

• 2014-08-30 13:49
  • 2Twg

the standby time of the battery is very low, it is not suitable mobile for internet browsers,so pls dont buy this mobile

• 2014-08-30 08:16
  • RK0C
  • F

xperia L is good,with good features,awesome sound quality and also smart look.....i use xperia L and i m
loving it

• 2014-08-28 17:51
  • rA}6

> In reply to [deleted post]xperia l is a crap.. don't buy.. I have one and i'm planning to sell it. total garbage.. restarts often, touch screen is poor. Both moto E and zenfone 4 are good. but you have to compromise on camera on both. i would pick moto E coz motorola is quick in updates.

• 2014-08-27 07:47
  • utcY

How do I play music from my phone to my samsung radio using USB cable, I once used a nokia before it was quite easy . I. Use experia L

• 2014-08-26 20:08
  • fjRR

Which is better xperia l , asus zenfone 450cg , moto e?please do reply fast n thanks in adv...

• 2014-08-26 17:01
  • uwJI

> In reply to lesman banda @ 2014-08-25 21:48 from fjRe - click to readnormally i use aux cable not usb cable, when i plugged in the aux cable on the audio jack on my phone and on the radio speaker it will automatically connect like an earphone then when i play the music it play on the radio speaker, other than that why don't you try bluetooth connection you just need to pair your device

• 2014-08-26 16:26
  • i5x7

• 2014-08-25 21:48
  • fjRe

> In reply to Mum66 @ 2014-08-24 14:27 from mpan - click to readI think u have defect device... I'm using sony xperia L from Jan 2014, till now I don't face any reboot problem in single day... U have to go to sony sevice center for verify it defect or not....

• 2014-08-25 18:16
  • X0LU

very good smartphone
satisfied with its all functions especially walkman and its speaker, very loud n nice hearing.
its camera also carried with hdr function which can take a brighter pictures in a scene with sunlight at the background.it can also capture pictures while recording a video.
overall it's a nice phone
5 stars

• 2014-08-25 06:15
  • tVXV

I don't know why this phone heats up easily...I don't face any other problems....

• 2014-08-25 03:51
  • uwCN
Total of 6766 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia L.