Sony Xperia M - user opinions and reviews

20%

8.1
8.0
8.0

Does Nokia Here Maps for Android work on this phone? Has anyone tested this?

• 2014-10-31 06:05
  • 2SRj

battery back up low and some times hang

• 2014-10-31 05:03
  • utK6

After updating to 4.3 Jelly Bean, there was again a build no. update, I've updated the build number, after uodating I'm facing a issue on the ear piece volume, it's cracking a lot like the speaker is damaged. So I've changed the speaker for two times from service centre, but the problem has not been resolved yet. What should I do? Can anyone suggest?

• 2014-10-30 10:18
  • w43M

i have it and it works for all the money,one of the best mobile phones that i ever had bought.

• 2014-10-30 09:47
  • p$xH

Using Xperia M is quite good. But we can able to buy some other phones having this price and with more features like large display,high mega pixel camera. So think twice on choosing this mobile.

• 2014-10-30 06:56
  • Khhd

I use this crap phone about 1week !! And port usb/charging stoped working.. please dont buy this product

• 2014-10-30 06:55
  • 6%mw

PLEASE HELP!!!

I have the XM C1904 model with 4.1.2 JB version.

When I have configured the Android default email client with my office email(MS Exchange) settings, pictures are not shown automatically. Even after tapping 'Always show pictures' option in each mail, I am still not able to see pictures in html messages. This is true when using mobile data and even Wifi. This is true even for gmail configured on default email client.

When i use 3rd party apps like boxer or mailwise, html messages are shown properly.

To give you a background, the only reason why I tested with these 2 apps is these apps do not have their servers in between my phone and my office server. These are direct client apps.

Other apps like mailbox/solmail/bluemail, etc have their servers as man-in-the middle for indexing your mails. And I dont want to use boxer and mailwise apps too and need to rely only on the default email client.

So can someone help me is there something wrong with the default email client of Android? Is there any solution?

• 2014-10-29 18:33
  • KxFh

I purchased Sony Dual M in last month.It is quite good android 4.3 but battery is not enough for playing games.

• 2014-10-29 13:36
  • IaHf

the worst phone don't buy these phones.

• 2014-10-29 09:36
  • UNWY

the worst phone that i come across in my life, no video calling and the features are too worst. don't buy these phones.

• 2014-10-29 09:33
  • UNWY

> In reply to Rupnath @ 2014-10-28 15:17 from KAe5 - click to readLongpress the message you want to forward until a set of options pop-up. Lrarn ti use the long press method on touchscreen smartphones, it's a built in feature for options...

• 2014-10-29 02:30
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-28 09:32 from fnEh - click to readcanott hear caller

• 2014-10-28 23:04
  • JGw{

When I am tethering & hotspot ON in my Xperia M it's getting ON but Network Connectivity Error is being showed and it is not working. Please help me..

• 2014-10-28 21:51
  • KAET

Hello Xperia M users please tell me how to forward the same message to another number. As I could not do.

• 2014-10-28 15:17
  • KAe5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-28 09:32 from fnEh - click to readMaybe factory reset?

• 2014-10-28 13:11
  • nXX6

contact not working after updating system help

• 2014-10-28 09:32
  • fnEh

Bought it for my girlfriend, nice phone
~Rogue from Kenya

• 2014-10-27 14:13
  • 9xEH

wow..

• 2014-10-27 09:00
  • XuTa

Mobile is good to use but camera is not good that much when comparing with Samsung mobiles... getting hang sometimes

• 2014-10-27 07:03
  • tUdH
Total of 8720 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia M.