Sony Xperia M - user opinions and reviews

19538306

8.2
8.0
8.0

> In reply to Chhun Yi @ 2015-02-09 02:23 from XNvf - click to readOpen camera, u should see options bar as 3 dots in the left side touch it. Then u could see settings tab there then u can turn off shutter sound from there....

• 2015-02-12 11:44
  • YTdb

I am using this mobile for over 1 year.. Very good performance... Never becomes hang... Overheating only more than 3 apps using Internet.. Only can't upgrade jelly bean 4.3 to next.

• 2015-02-12 10:13
  • uwvU

I've been using Xperia M, great experience, display is good, sound quality is good, colour choice is also good, reasonable size and speed. The flaws are about it's internal memory, which can be overwhelming, since it doesn't support the idea of apps transfer to SD card. I need to constantly clear app data and cache to free storage space. Battery is okay, only gets drained too much on certain times,when using internet, like all smartphones, yet charging is really fast, you save a lot of time.The phone typically overheat a little while doing screen mirroring, and screen mirroring really drains the battery off. Back camera is good, but zooming too much can blur the lens. Front camera is really good, even if it's VGA, especially with a background with a good lighting exposure.It's autocorrect is nice, the whole keyboard is a nice experience.Display is good, doesn't really hurt the eyes too much.It's software is reasonable. And the price is really, really reasonable for it's qualities. If you're looking for a great experience through a simple function, then this's the phone for you. Just a bit of experience, love the phone, it knows you, it'll love you back. Not that it has mind blowing touch sensors or some awesome face ID, but you'll feel its best in your hands, far more better than how others feel about it. Believe me, it really works.

• 2015-02-12 07:02
  • tZ4X

How to move the app to sd card plz help me

• 2015-02-11 09:01
  • uwJ8

I had a worst experience with Sony xperia M. Its major issue is overheating and battery draining.. u can not play or use internet for more than 10min continuously. & u hv to run several time to sony service center to update the software otherwise it will hang everytime, n vighneshwara service centr kormangla bangalore i been for overheating problem but they have just wasted my time and when i told my issue with the handset they told atleast it s not heating up like iron box, other lady with Suguna tried defending saying as compared to xperia Z your handset is not at all heating up, they only ended up saying xperia Z get more heat,n they hv not bothered to check my mob also.

I WILL SUGGEST THE PPL TO NOT TO WASTE MONEY BEHIND SONY XPERIA M OR Z OR ANY HANDSET, U WILL NOT GET RIDE AFTER REACHING SERVICE CENTR PPL ALSO.

N WHEN U WILL CALL CUSTOMER CARE THEY WILL REPEAT JUST 1 LINE SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE ...AFTER THAT NOTHING NO SUPPORT. token id:15012805713

• 2015-02-11 07:53
  • bChc

> In reply to Kedar @ 2015-02-09 14:07 from PTi3 - click to readm agree with you.. also major issue of overheating and no support from service centre also after running several times ...worst experience,

I would say NO to buy Sony mobiles

• 2015-02-11 07:39
  • bChc

Hello Xperia M users please tell me this device supports Video Calling or not. ,?!!!

• 2015-02-11 05:40
  • KAeD

thish mobile good perfomans but 2 problem
1.internal memri
2.gujrati language not spported......

• 2015-02-10 09:52
  • BCKS

Pathetic slow phone.. has performance issues.. hangs a number of times if couple of apps running simultaneously.. i bought it in the name of Sony and the quality of sound.. but even that is not upto the mark.. please dont buy..

• 2015-02-09 14:07
  • PTi3

hey Friendz can tell me how to update my phone in mobile .......plzzzzz tell me

• 2015-02-09 04:31
  • Y}K4

Good phone only internal memory problem

• 2015-02-09 02:56
  • vbJG

I have just reset my Sony Experia M camera, after that when I take photo it always have the sound. So, just tell me how to turn off camera sound in this Sony Experia.

Advanced thanks,

• 2015-02-09 02:23
  • XNvf

Pls tell me that how to move apps to sd card with root,pls please helpme

• 2015-02-08 18:46
  • 7tPd

> In reply to skyla @ 2015-02-06 12:45 from X{HY - click to read100% i agree your feedback. Even i am having the same issue. Dear Sony, do something for the the Xperia lovers.

• 2015-02-08 12:11
  • mIe4

Xperia M got Lollipop finally(official cyanogenmod rom)

• 2015-02-08 09:02
  • iwpK

> In reply to skyla @ 2015-02-06 12:45 from X{HY - click to readit is a best phone according to price range but its camera becaming a big issue for me andits update

• 2015-02-08 04:08
  • YT1d

Been using it over a year.. the perks are that it looks elegant and is small in size.. performance too is satisfactory.. quiet satisfied but storage can be an issue. Also, the camera tends to get tedious over usage, even after an update.

• 2015-02-06 12:45
  • X{HY

I am totally satisfied from my phone...only intarnal space and system update is an problem

• 2015-02-05 19:06
  • XuGu

> In reply to Arpan @ 2015-02-04 11:44 from w43M - click to readit's awesome mobile I seen ever. fantastic gaming, graphics and clear audio quality. such a best cheap mobile but one drawback is that we can only install apps in internal storage only,,, despite that all well

• 2015-02-05 17:41
  • Hkux
Total of 9280 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia M.