rush, 22 Jan 2014How to move apps or games to sd? Please help ! First root your phone. Then install apps2sd app.
Any Indian user of Xperia M Dual got the All New Android 4.3 Update yet?
Official update through OTA and/or PCC??
plz plz reply
can anybody tell me if i update the update center from mega.com link and got the update of 4.3 in my c1904 then does its called rooting??? does my warranty over???
bcom my xperia m still have update center 2.0. ----and latest is 2.1 still I have received the update center update then how can I get 4.3 jelly bean on bullshit m
florida t paint, 07 Apr 2014whether the application on sony xperia m can be transferred to the micro sd??? please know my ... moreTimes and times again have been said that this is a Google matter and it's a NO WAY FACT to 4.1 and higher systems of android based...
This phone is not for gaming contrary to its performance!
whether the application on sony xperia m can be transferred to the micro sd??? please know my love for those who already use
ebram96, 07 Apr 2014You must connect your phone to your pc... Installed Sony companionfinnaly here
MRohan, 07 Apr 2014Thank U so much...and they had mentioned Expandable Upto 32GB but wen we use Sandisk Ultra Cla... moreI am using a Class 10 Sandisk 32GB Ultra since Nov. No issues till now. Very happy with the memory card.
Anonymous, 07 Apr 2014Yes, it is true. You cannot install apps on the SD, just on the internal memoryThank U so much...and they had mentioned Expandable Upto 32GB but wen we use Sandisk Ultra Class memory cards of 16GB/32GB will the phone hangs...???
Joe, 07 Apr 2014Internal memory us not only the main factor. The camera is good, best for low light pics in m... moreThank U for the info.... and
Can we Update it Android OS Jelly Bean 4.2/4.3..???
if it so will the mobile performance decreases or remains same..??
candraarifin19, 07 Apr 2014Yes it is true, sony xperia m cant move apps to iternal storage without spesial treatment like... moreThank U so much....
am very fond of downloading apps & games..
but only 2.1GB will it be sufficient ...???
yce, 07 Apr 2014Indeed 4.3 for single M has some ouch problems...i've tried many options to set it fine so...c... moreBecause my post was checked by a moderator, i could not make the necessary corrections...if something is not understood, i can help...
Indeed 4.3 for single M has some ouch problems...i've tried many options to set it fine so...check it out...:
1. Installing by Pc Companion DOES NOT WORK FLAWLESSLY, neither by Sony Upgrader...problems may appear by autoupgrade, of some system packages...!
2. The flashtool is a software designed to replace Pc Companion...it's a partial-manual option to upgrade the smartphone system.
3. Download the Flashtool software from here:
4. Install it but take note of your system: x32\x64.
5. Open Flashtool in flashmode.
6. Download the 4.3 updated firmware from here:
7. Search the downloaded 4.3 system file in Flashtool firmware window and check options from wipe forms: data & cache.
8. Assure that you don't have important data on internal memory, otherwise use SuperBackup app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idea.backup.smscontacts) from Google Play and save your phone's apps, numbers, messages and logs to external sd (after finishing the upgrade process, all of them can be restored perfectly).
9. Turn off the phone and let Flashtool to guide you (finish the process)...
1. The recommended firmware is the c2004 dual version of 4.3 but works so good also on single M.
2. Battery and warming are not anymore by this firmware upgrade but speed and camera are great (i believe the diffrence is that this one uses more ram than cpu, but it's so good overall).
3. The whole process could take 10 minutes of time, that depending on your pc system performance...
I hope my personal experience could some people from here, but try to read carefully to understand things better, than to fill the forum with stupid nurdish things...so please take note...!