Sony Xperia M - user opinions and reviews

19602888

8.2
8.0
8.0

> In reply to varma @ 2014-11-07 03:58 from uvCe - click to readvery bad phone as it has charging problem. dont but this phone. charging port is directly connected to motherboard of this phone and has connection from inner layers of pcb. which can not be soldered... very bad charging design by sony hardware design engineer. when given to sony service center to solve this problem, costs 5000 rs. worst phone ever. earlier i was biased with sony brand but not now...

• 2014-11-07 16:51
  • U$jp

> In reply to sam @ 2014-11-03 14:10 from PV0p - click to readBought Redmi 1S for 5999/-.Till now happy with it.

• 2014-11-07 14:16
  • PV0p

I have xperia m dual c 2004 4.3 Jb. Please anyone suggest the method to root this model.

• 2014-11-07 10:35
  • X0Mr

If I root this device,will I able to move apps to SD card??

• 2014-11-07 07:47
  • v{uF

I have sony xperia m dual c2004.... i had faced problem while charging....with Sony charger only... it indicates that battery source is draining instead of charging minimise your device usage... but at that time I am not using mobile phone... even in switch off mode same problem occurs repeatedly... when i put Samsung charger for charging there is no complaint... when my Sony charger used for Samsung mobile (my brother's mobile) it's charging..... i didn't understand whether the problem is within my phone or charger....... please reply......

• 2014-11-07 03:58
  • uvCe

i have sony xperia c1904 i brought a week before the battery is not standing for a day i dont know what to do

• 2014-11-06 15:13
  • K57%

hi there,

please help: c2005, for only-data-connection SIM1 or SIM2 recommended?
thx in advance

• 2014-11-05 20:16
  • 353t

> In reply to raj @ 2014-11-05 11:11 from rKHi - click to readI am using this mobile. front cam is not so good for video calling. if you are buying it for videocalling alone, i would say no.

• 2014-11-05 16:45
  • X0{3

I want to buy tis phone mainly for video calling.is video calling is working properly? Or any prob in dis?pls help guys

• 2014-11-05 11:11
  • rKHi

> In reply to adamdd @ 2014-11-02 11:32 from teqE - click to readI asked sony customer care about kitkat update....there will be no update for xperia m in future...jelly beans 4.3 is final update...

• 2014-11-05 10:52
  • YQ%V

Don't update same build number 15.4.A.1.9 2nd release.,it is a bug..want kitkat for smooth performance..... We can change apps from phone to Sd card, if we get kitkat... Please request sony....Questions.in@support.Sonymobile.com

• 2014-11-05 10:07
  • U{I4

Hey.. Even I have the same problem. I am from bangalore India,
Today Morning I received new Update with the same build number and my Speaker also like damaged. In low Volume its Ok. but if increase its looks like my ear speaker damaged.

• 2014-11-05 07:30
  • C$Ax

> In reply to stha @ 2014-11-03 14:21 from NHUD - click to readTap the flash icon (middle one of five) and choose between Auto, Fill, Red-eye reduction, Off and Torch. If none of them work (and nor does the "Light" small app from the task switcher), there's a hardware fault.

• 2014-11-04 15:01
  • Sr6G

good afternoon

my camera flash is not working, how can activate it

thanks

• 2014-11-03 14:21
  • NHUD

> In reply to sam @ 2014-10-24 10:13 from uw@C - click to readGot back from service centre.They asked INR 5100 to repair mother board.I decided not to repair.I 'll try to buy an Xiaomi or Asus.

Shame on sony for selling crap products.

Indian assembler companies like micromax,karbonn,lava ,spice seems far better than these branded companies like sony,samsung.

• 2014-11-03 14:10
  • PV0p

> In reply to pragati @ 2014-11-02 08:48 from t}nn - click to readHello i m confused...iwant to by a sony xperia m but u told that this is not right one. Is xperia E right choice?

• 2014-11-02 22:28
  • 7t8j

hey, i wanna know that how to backup stock rom of my sony xperia M C2004. can anybody help?

• 2014-11-02 14:23
  • uu@y

Any cammera apps use to improve picture quality?

• 2014-11-02 13:45
  • rK30

Hello Xperia M users please tell me if the front camera can do the video calling ?!

• 2014-11-02 11:38
  • KAe8

jelly bean is almost outdated software and kitkat also in near future. you talking we don't get kitkat for this great device.but world now on lollipop age.shame on you Sony. we hoped you will give us at least kitkat before we buy.this is really bad way what you treat your customers who believed you.at least you should give kitkat 4.4.4 for those mid-rangers. we don't expect lollipop.otherwise we will not care about your phones anyway if them was flagships or not.simply changing the brand to apple,htc or motorola. at least they know how to treat their customers.

• 2014-11-02 11:32
  • teqE
Total of 9286 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia M.