Sony Xperia M - user opinions and reviews

20%

8.1
7.9
8.0

Hey guys plz help me i am from bangladesh,
i got a xperia m it come from uk and its country locked
it shows

[0] Network 4
[x] Network subset 0
[x] Service provider 0
[x] Corporate 0
[x] Sim 0

plz tell me can i unlock it

• 2014-07-30 11:04
  • uNVC

> In reply to Penov @ 2014-07-29 22:10 from 04Qd - click to readhow did you root?

• 2014-07-30 09:35
  • vG{k

Iam using this phone from 21/07/2013
It's a very good midrange phone...
It will be awesome if Sony provide kitkat update for m....
but unluckily they released m2 to the market it will be a problem to m
For getting kitkat....

• 2014-07-30 08:37
  • fCx{

Deep press camera key.

• 2014-07-30 07:24
  • vGK7

Guys today i root my phone and now i play the new Modern Combat 5 blackout... and omg the game run smoothly on this device i was so suprised.. I love you Sony ... Just update to kitkat thats all

• 2014-07-29 22:10
  • 04Qd

> In reply to NASEEFRAHIM @ 2014-07-29 18:22 from 2SD4 - click to readyou must root ... BEST PHONE EVER!!! I agree with you :)

• 2014-07-29 22:08
  • 04Qd

when i press camera key i does not take photo , plzz help

• 2014-07-29 19:22
  • XuTb

when i press camera key i does not take photo , plzz help

• 2014-07-29 19:18
  • XuTb

the main problem is we cannot move apps and games into sd card, its a big drawback of this phone, if this problem is also solved it may be the best phone ever

• 2014-07-29 18:22
  • 2SD4

I have been used this phone with 7 months.its nice phone

• 2014-07-29 16:46
  • s87K

its a gud phone and i like everything about it , and its 3G net speed is unbelievable , super fast

• 2014-07-29 14:41
  • uuT8

> In reply to ntn @ 2014-07-28 15:12 from vb%H - click to readThnku frnd ..

• 2014-07-29 12:10
  • sSUR

I had been using this phone for last 6 months and this is an awesome phone at this price.
Now i did a jelly bean update of 4.3 and after this when i type horizontally, the keyboard covers the entire screen. Hence i am unable to see what i am typing. This goes the same when i type in Notepad, Facebook, Viber etc. Hence i replaced Fb and viber with older versions. I tried changing keyboard settings and it doesn't work.
Anyone knows how to fix this?

• 2014-07-29 11:52
  • vG@Y

I have been using this device for 6 months and it was a awesome phone. After using for this much time, there is a little bit of lag. By enabling Developer options and disabling the animation effects, we can improve the device performance even more. By using Android Device Manager, we can locate the device remotely even it is lost. I found these information on http://www.spinfold.com/androi...s-and-tips/.

• 2014-07-29 11:00
  • XN5$

gud phone I'm using this phone.....

• 2014-07-29 07:19
  • 7wC2
  • F

> In reply to what @ 2014-07-28 22:34 from nCNp - click to readyes in kitkat versions we can move apps to sd cards but not on jelly beans

• 2014-07-29 07:07
  • vGyq

> In reply to Penov @ 2014-07-29 04:09 from 04Q9 - click to readwe cant do nothing about this because i sent mails to sony regarding updates and that low end devices getting kitkat they say there's no plan for kitkat. and the updates vary country to country this kind of bull shits.. don't remember exactly..

• 2014-07-29 07:05
  • vGyq

For business purpose calling and messaging and using internet editing office words, ppt., xls., no doubt its a best phone because battery is good and it never hangs like samsungssss but with work you want to enjoy some cool games which has huge datassss we are unable to play because of that huge less memory issue. we cant use the full power of our phones cpu and gpu by playing stupid little games.. and now sony has no plan to update it to kitkat that stupid f**k E1 getting kitkat but not our beloved XM. really disappointed with sony's update service. ok if you are not providing kitkat at least provide some update that we XM user can move apps and data to sd cards..i brought this phone in last December loved everything but only that memory issue. after using sony phone for many years this is going to be my last phone by them. Now its time for lenovo or may be xiaomi M3

• 2014-07-29 07:02
  • vGyq

this is really bad ... Xperia T,SP are getting kitkat 4.4.4 ... Xperia t is 1 year old then xperia m.. sony i think this will be the last product from you !! :@

• 2014-07-29 04:09
  • 04Q9
Total of 8580 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia M.