Nibu, 06 Nov 2013What u mean by "everything"? . Krait procesor?nfc?dlna?usb otg?good resolution scree... moreINDEED!
By far to any kind of its class, like.no.other:
2. Battery backup.
smurf, 06 Nov 2013thanks. and which colour is better, white or black?? i like white.this is one funny stuff i heard!...well, i bought for myself a white one, because of my friend's recommendations, and my friend bought a black one with yellow cover bonus...my package was only white with no bonus cover (mine was cheaper), but the only diffrence noticed to both smartphones was the colour!
Alli, 05 Nov 2013sony means it is sure that , there is a problem for battry backup.i think samsung galaxy core ... moreWhat u mean by "everything"? . Krait procesor?nfc?dlna?usb otg?good resolution screen? Qhd recording?voice recordng? Led notification? Good design?21mbps netspeed?adreno 305 gpu? Camera key? Ambient light sensor? Anything u hav in core? Only oversaturated high contrast display and 8gb memory. Thats all. How dare u can blame xp.m battery? Core has no decent back up. Samsung is cheatng indian people wth ever hanging plastic toys. Dnt make nasty comments. Study and come. Else go to core site.
vs , 05 Nov 2013 xperia m dual How to move sd card apps please suggest me Plz get download the astro app
Bro I am so much confused. Li-polymer is written over battery but during the system test with quardent it shows li-ion.
Seriously so much confused and tensed.
Although the battery backup is quite desent easily completes my full day but still worried about these different information at different places.
In sony xperia m dual, Can we move apps to sd because of android 4.2.2 ????????/
In sony xperia m dual, Can we move apps to sd because of androd 4.2.2 ????????/
nasty, 05 Nov 2013I have Xperia m and I will buy it at 31.10.2013
now I had an problem in my phone
the touch ... morewhere u buy the mobile? oline or retailor
if u buy online the phone will etc..problem will continue 2 u because online campanys is sell by an 2nd qality product dont buy online just go outlet&retailors
I have been using Xperia M for past 02 days.
my observations.r given below
1.Touch sensitivity is really good. Better than Samsung Galaxy quttora etc.
2.Camera clarity is good. Its surely more than the 5MP cameras of other brands....
3.Sony Live TV is good.
there is so much of problem in sony mobiles touch hanging battery backup
yce, 05 Nov 2013Classic tft: very good view at front but weak contrast at corners (may be a little bluish but ... moreWow, you sure have a lot of good shots there. The photos are not the best but they are good enough for casual use. So excited to buy this phone. But I'm still confused if I should buy a single sim or not. Will the single sim be updated to the point that the Android version of it is the same with the dual sim (I mean if dual will be updated to 4.3, will the single also get that update?)
I have been using Xperia M for past 10 days. Here are my observations...
1. Touch sensitivity is really good. Better than Lumia 520,620, Samsung Galaxy Grand etc.
2. Camera clarity is good. Its surely more than the 5MP cameras of other brands. Video recording at 720p is awsome.
3. No lags while playing games like Temple run. I havent tried any other games except Temple run & stick cricket, both are working so smooth.
4. Data connectivity is awsome . i am using 2G airtel package, got temple run downloaded in 5 Mins which is surely more than 2G speed. Sony is awsome in this.
5. Wifi tethering speed is way ahead of other brand mobiles in this range.
6. light weight to carry. All my friends and colleagues too felt the same ( they have galaxy grand, lumia 520,620 etc).
7. Battery back up- If Internet browsing is done continuously, the battery stands for 5 hours , on par with other brands. For 1-2 hours internet usage, 30 mins gaming, 1 hour music, 2 hours calling the battery withstands for 13 hours( my experience). This is really a plus.
8. jelly bean- the android version is really good compared to ICS . only disadvantage is no APP to SD option in this version.
Overall, for 12,600 INR, this mobile is a worth buy for the features.
shubhanshu, 05 Nov 2013I own xm dual since 12 days. I bought it from amazon.in By far everything is good except made... morelipolymer is better technology than prevailing libattery technology. lipolymer batteries would last longer. and you made in china do not mean that it is a china device. sony has assembly facility at china, so parts being supplied by sony and asembled in china facility like iphone at foxcon.do not worry be happy.
mitthu, 30 Oct 2013Well everyone knows its pros and its all there in its specification. I list down the cons of t... moreAgreed with you about the Heating Issue.I faced the same,so sold it.
Now I'm gearing up to buy Xperia SP.
See what's Next...
whatsapp data are directly saved in internal memory,can we store whatsapp data directly into sd card??
how..please suggest me
smurf, 05 Nov 2013guys m not a gamer.
how is the screen quality for watching movies and videos??
and camera qu... moreClassic tft: very good view at front but weak contrast at corners (may be a little bluish but it can be adjusted more by this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmanslab.sa)...
Camera quality here (non-stock):