Sony Xperia M - user opinions and reviews

22%

8.1
8.0
8.0

got my xperia m on 15th feb 2014 ......since then been to service center thrice,,,, now it fourth time and my xm is deposited for mother board replacement.... have decided to apply for replacement or will have to take some legal action.
all this in three months...please think before you buy

• 2014-05-19 17:09
  • vwmH

> In reply to tiangz @ 2014-05-17 15:42 from PUmB - click to readu better download sony pc companion for latest software upgrade it can upgrade all sony xperia phone if their new software are released in market...

• 2014-05-19 14:42
  • KAeJ

I have Xperia M Dual, DONT BUY THIS PHONE. IT has design flaw.. They have put poor quality sticker/film on side of the panel and it will come out in couple of month which kill the look of phone. poor job by Sony..

• 2014-05-19 14:06
  • Y}JT

> In reply to amit @ 2014-05-19 05:26 from t1$B - click to readsee tp2 and subway surfers are not high end games. they are just casual ones. but asphalt 8 is a hd game. you will see many lags in your xperia m. if you are a game lover then go for motorola moto g. it has a quad core processor and its gaming capabilities is much more than xperia m.

• 2014-05-19 12:14
  • XuTH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-19 08:23 from X}3c - click to readhow can i solve dis prob.....plz

• 2014-05-19 11:39
  • Hkq4

> In reply to Deep @ 2014-05-19 09:56 from RKjL - click to readthanks.my headphones also work fine.if u will come to know what is the problem please inform me.

• 2014-05-19 11:35
  • up2J

> In reply to jit @ 2014-05-19 09:26 from KAe0 - click to readI am using Xperia M Dual from oct 2013,
I also didn't got any notification/logo for headphone connection........
but my headphones works well whenever i connect it to my phone

• 2014-05-19 09:56
  • RKjL

frnds plz help me. I m using xp m for5 months. when I have connected headphones neither any notification like headphones connected nor any headphones logo doesn't show. plz help me. thanks in advance.

• 2014-05-19 09:26
  • KAe0

> In reply to samar @ 2014-05-18 17:18 from Hkq3 - click to readIt's ur handset problem

• 2014-05-19 08:23
  • X}3c

r all hd games or high end games like temple run2, subway suffer,asphalt8,etc. run on xperia m smoothly or sometime hang?i'm asking bcoz,i'm going to buy it.and i like games too much.is it suitable 4 me?nd how is its multitasking feature.?

• 2014-05-19 05:26
  • t1$B

Hii I bought this item before 3days. But now. I came. to know. Apps r cant install in sd card. And it cant move to sd card. Any solution for This.

• 2014-05-19 05:03
  • XuTa

hi….! i have a sony experia M with android jelly bean 4.3 . the camera on this phone don’t work to good . the problem is on auto focus and the foto are not clearly .if you won't a phonefor him camera don't bay this phone .

• 2014-05-18 21:42
  • swf7

plz anyone help me..... m a nw user of xperia m c2004 ..... when i type a text the "enter" key is not giving any responce for a new line of text...there r any setting for dis problem or its a common problem....plz.....m waiting.....thanx in advance

• 2014-05-18 17:18
  • Hkq3

You can't compare Xperia M to Samsung cheap plastics, Xperia M beats Samsung bad. When it comes to performance non of the cortex architecture whether dual or quad core can hold a candle on Xperia M Krait chipset .. Performance is flawless in Xperia M even with ultra gaming thanks to the powerful GPU. One more thing, the Xperia ui present very little bloatware if any, one can easily Uninstall third party apps unlike Samsung that you have to root in order to Uninstall such apps!

• 2014-05-18 16:58
  • r0nM

I have updated my m dual to 4.3 and have noticed that the screen flickers continuously.The flickering can be observed only in white background,particularly when opening contacts,messages and call screen.Any of you who have updated your m dual to 4.3 please post whether you are facing this issue or not.

• 2014-05-18 16:30
  • uudT

> In reply to Rana @ 2014-05-18 07:30 from fxHd - click to readyes it support video call

• 2014-05-18 14:22
  • uuMn

experia m dual is good or bad ?
what about the camera ? is it good or poor
what about the speed of phone ?
does it hang ?
plz give me a correct answer

• 2014-05-18 09:40
  • rAQM

does this phone support video call.

• 2014-05-18 07:30
  • fxHd

any one help me,does this phone support video call

• 2014-05-18 07:14
  • fxHd
Total of 8884 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia M.