Sony Xperia M - user opinions and reviews

33%

8.1
8.0
8.0

My recommendation is not to buy this phone.It have huge problem because you cant transfer/instal any app on SD Card without rooting.If you root you lose warranty.I m having it for 8 months and after 5 months my flat cable was not working i was unable to unlock phone and camera produced shity immages.Only good this that phone runs smooth without any lag.I m also satisfied with battery.
I just dont know which idiot put powerfull hardwer into phone but didnt thinked about storage memory.I bought GTA SA and i cant instal it cuz it require 2.2 GB and i have only 1.8 GB free by default.

• 2014-04-02 22:59
  • Yetj

what about the size of 4.3 updates in india?

• 2014-04-02 19:20
  • XutB

> In reply to rahulm @ 2014-04-02 19:07 from KA9M - click to readwhen u reset ur device u remove ticks froms backup my data or automatic restore

• 2014-04-02 19:17
  • XutB

how? pcc still doesnt show any update. i just checked. :(

• 2014-04-02 19:07
  • KA9M

> In reply to rahulm @ 2014-04-02 19:00 from KA9M - click to readnow u have a another way to download 4.3 in ur device via sony pc companion.

• 2014-04-02 19:04
  • XutB

pradeep, punjabi boy i did reset and again side installed this update center. it does show me an updaate but doesnt download it.... help guys

unrooted phone

• 2014-04-02 19:00
  • KA9M

after update center show the update..its not getting downloaded..wat to do

• 2014-04-02 18:58
  • YQUC

Dear friends
Nothing is working. I tried update update center it is not downloading.
Also update not available in pc companion too. Iam from India. Update not released in India till now.that's true.

• 2014-04-02 18:43
  • fCx$

> In reply to pradeep @ 2014-04-02 04:57 from 7tK@ - click to readthis link showing error

• Xu@K

> In reply to Sukreit @ 2014-04-02 18:17 from bC7E - click to readXperia M ... Galaxy core is laggy shit....
With this phone forget lag ;)

• gKBD

I got this mail from Sony !!!

Dear Sony Xperia Customer,

Greetings from Sony Xperia support.

We value the importance of your concern and here to assist you.

As per your query, we would like to inform you that Google Android 4.3 is roll out for both Xperia M Dual and Xperia M in India. So, we would request you to wait for notification in your handset as you will get notification in update centre application after notification you can update your phone through PC-Companion.

Make sure the notification for update should be on by following step:-

Setting>About Phone>Software Update>Action Button>Setting>Notification check>mark.

• Khue

i reseted my phone but still when i install this apk and start app it says app stopped working... it i open through app multitasking menu it doesnt show any progress... help

• 2014-04-02 18:21
  • vbyZ

friends i want to buy a android phone under 11k what to buy. This will be my first android so please help me with the best option ...
thanks in advance...

• 2014-04-02 18:17
  • bC7E

> In reply to rahul0107 @ 2014-04-02 17:36 from KA9M - click to readrahul u need to reset ur phone go to settings back n reset choose reset and ur phone restart automatically after that everything is ok. rahul where r u from?

• 2014-04-02 17:50
  • 7qGy

it says update center stopped working

• 2014-04-02 17:49
  • KA9M

im unable to update... it gives a notification that update is available but it hangs while downloading update... doesnt show ny progress... I restarted my phone n update center got uninstalled automatically... help guys.

• 2014-04-02 17:36
  • KA9M

yes updating is done after updating update centre app

• 2014-04-02 17:24
  • 7tBK

guys update is avaliable in india,just upload your update centre apk or get it from here http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2428126

• 2014-04-02 16:37
  • Xu@S
Total of 8011 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia M.