Sony Xperia M2 - user opinions and reviews

16%

8.1
7.9
7.9

> In reply to Baibhab @ 2015-07-02 06:16 from U@HS - click to readjust press the button near simcard while the screen on.

• 2015-07-03 09:20
  • 6c4H

I bought M2 last week. SO far the phone is great. But when am chat=rginf it, the advetisement video cannot be stopped. Anyonw knows how to resolve this issue? Please kindly share your expertise. Greatly appreiated. Thanks!

• 2015-07-03 04:38
  • FSid

Hi..I have been using xperia M2 since May 15 & m facing a problem.. The horizontal light below the screen is not turning on since a few days..How can I fix dis problem?? Can any one help me??

• 2015-07-02 06:16
  • U@HS

Hi,

I've been using my Xperia M2 since April 2015 up to July 2015,

*In Terms of daily use for gaming (Dungeon Hunter 4, Asphalt4, Cytus), facebook, browsing web with Chrome using LTE connection, I never experience any issues with lag or delay. (BTW I'm using the latest andorid KitKat Version)

*In terms of battery life it is good, it can last at least a day with 4 hours LTE Connection

*In terms of Camera, I would say front camera is OK using 8MP, for its front camera its horrible it can't be used

*In terms of its Internal storage, it is ok you can install apps up to 5 GB since the other 3GB is for bloatware of SONY.

*In terms of sounds, I think it is not ok since speaker is located at the bottom of phone, you cant hold it in horizontal position since you might cover it.

Overall it's ok if your looking for phone for browsing the internet,playing games, and for music with headphones (good sound)

Its not ok if you will use it for taking pictures front, and back or watch videos in horizontal position.

• 2015-07-01 06:03
  • Kg{2

Aint working. My solution if i charge at night is to shut my phone off then open it when i wake up.

• 2015-06-30 20:20
  • t7Xx

Sony is gettng worst daily while samsung gettng better always.

• 2015-06-30 19:48
  • r0NC

> In reply to Ron @ 2015-06-29 05:46 from Mf5q - click to readReset your mobile

• 2015-06-30 09:47
  • rA7T

worth to buy

• 2015-06-29 19:18
  • PA7F

very good h\d with good prise,battry backup...
also one touch music

• 2015-06-29 12:02
  • Y}K4

> In reply to Kryx @ 2015-06-25 14:59 from thbs - click to readI have the same problem..plz fix

• 2015-06-29 05:46
  • Mf5q

Asphalt 8 run very smooth in hd, best mid range phone i think

• 2015-06-29 04:45
  • 61xB

This is my first year using this phone. Its not a good phone to begin with.veryvery bad data connection, intermittently off.like 20sec with data connection, then the next 1minute or so, no data connection.have to turn it off and on again to get connected. Always freeze..cannot turned on..have to use that power+vol down technique to restart. Other than that, u pay peanuts u get monkeys..

• 2015-06-29 00:13
  • tZjN

hey guys,what do you think is better,Sony Xperia M2 or Sony Xperia M2 Aqua ?

• 2015-06-28 08:41
  • 61px

The sound is third class worst shame on Sony.. Sony is not eligible to make smartphones.waste of money.plz don't buy this kind of ugly handset.I swear guys my comments r 100% true.don't buy sony m2.ugly video quality ugly call quality and ugly ugly and ugliest loudspeaker.

• 2015-06-27 14:32
  • uQ{2

I like Xperia m2 because music quality,camera, and design.really great phone. But Front camera only good at daylight

• 2015-06-27 09:27
  • bEU4

my m2 ,s speaker grill already pilled off....wat should I do now?

• 2015-06-26 21:46
  • X}x2

very slow camara

• 2015-06-26 10:40
  • PU9Y

sound is very worst

• 2015-06-26 10:37
  • PU9Y

This phone has bad sound quality and very low as compared to sony smartphone

• 2015-06-25 20:54
  • rJ9D

How can i fix this
When im charging it keeps the wifi,bluetooth, NFC and mobile data automatically open?

• 2015-06-25 14:59
  • thbs
Total of 2189 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia M2.