first the rear camera is very good but the front camera is not nice in dark 2.speaker also super3 if hear in headset you will feel there is hometheatre in ur ear3 the phone slightly heats if you r not a selfie lover blindly go for it trust me
I have Xperia M2 since 11 Months, here is some my review on this Phone:-
1. Phone built quality is very Good, specially its design. Mine is of Purple Colour.
2. Its Sound quality is awesome but after 10 months my mobile sound gets slow I don't know why.
3. Approx all games runs very smoothly without any lag..
4. Its screen size is perfect.
5.Internal Memory is sufficient. Inbuilt is 8 GB and for user it is about 4.5GB.
6.Its Processing is fast.
7. My phone never hangs. If someone experiencing it then he should update it to KITKAT.
8. After updating it to KITKAT version just reset the phone in Factory Setting. Then it will run as smooth as Butter hehe.
9. It has a heating problem which I think cannot be resolved.
10.Battery Backup is awesome and double awesome after using Stamina Mode.
11. Its Camera Quality is not upto the mark. As any Nokia/Samsung Mobile of 5MP gives more clear picture than M2.
My Xperia M2 sound gets slow in just 10 Months.
Whay may be the problem can anyone suggest???
Can't move Apps to SD card as of June 6 ,2015...:(
poor M2 edition :(
I like Xperia m2 because music quality,camera, and design.really great phone. But Front camera only good at daylight
dwayne , 05 Jun 2015Really yep :) http://blogs.sonymobile.com/20...ria-m2-aqua/
supertiger1234, 04 Jun 2015Lollipop finally confirmed!!!! YAAAYReally
how to open my xperia z2?i cant open yet..icharged last night then aftr 2hrs. icant open already.how to open.?
lance , 03 Jun 2015me too experience the same prob......is there any app for reducing the heat......... I got my phone full charged before I go to bed. When I wake up my phone 100% become 52% why? -___-
xLeon, 02 Jun 2015Did you just bought that m2 cp now? How was it so far?me too experience the same prob......is there any app for reducing the heat.........
Can help me please! My M2 just magical lost it's wi-fi signal even though I didn't do anything and then when I check the WiFi setting it will say obtaining In address and connects and after few minutes disconnects and lost the signal again.I'm so tired of this problem.Suggestions or even effective answers are highly appreciated.Thanks
Plz reply asap.
guys i have this phone and i gotta tell ya the camera is pretty shitty. doesnt matter its 8mpx and such, the focus is terribly slow and the quality is just ugh i wouldnt reccomend it. overall i liked the phone but still my standards are not high at all (im okay with pretty mediocre stuff)