Sony Xperia miro - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.6
6.5

i can't open my playstore.when i open the playstore there's warning that say 'unfortunately open google playstore'

• 2015-05-18 05:09
  • ibf}

I can't download my apps to memory card.The phone memory is full and the phone is running slowly.what can I do?

• 2015-05-13 15:17
  • fsT5

I was using this phone from dec 2012, by may 2014 i got problem with lock screen other things are ok. You cannot play games the performance becomes poor after 1 year itself, and no android update. Battery is good.

• 2015-05-12 13:50
  • 9BJb

I've had this phone before, It's very damn slow in games You can barely play games on it even Subway.

• 2015-05-11 15:29
  • fqgI

Have been using sony miro since december 2012 and i can say it is a functional phone. Back camera which is 5 megapixel is okay however front camera is not for video calling as the camera will not be clear and look dark. Battery life is good with minimal use can last about 2 days. The loudness is good. Screen looks good. Size is okay. I am buying new phone soon as sony miro is kinda outdated already..... Kudos

• 2015-05-08 11:21
  • tVtp

this is very gud phone and also gud bettry backup screen is very storng and body nice phone i have using this phone two year no bettery problem now.

• 2015-05-07 19:24
  • 7tCJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-16 17:15 from fsT5 - click to readHey...
Just a little question...
The secondary cam...Does it works for selfies or just for video calling???

• 2015-05-03 17:03
  • ajaX

Wow! I'm really satisfied with the screen! I don't a single scratch on it! How amazing is that? Miro amazing! It's a MIRacle!;)

• 2015-04-25 19:56
  • 3qTt

> In reply to Sham @ 2015-04-06 13:21 from mT@F - click to readRight side of SIM card.

• 2015-04-23 16:21
  • p373

This is weast

• 2015-04-21 18:04
  • rAfZ

i think its good mobile....

• 2015-04-21 09:17
  • 9xmP

Hi i have same model mobile, but i wank know where this SD Card slot, i didnt see that

• 2015-04-06 13:21
  • mT@F

Buy Windows Phone Instead Of Android

• 2015-04-05 15:55
  • KBSH

my phone is dead slow. dont purchase that phone

• 2015-03-28 07:43
  • U{8V

This phone m using since 2 years and the phone speed is very slow as it hangs up in every half n hour, m fed up of this phone. It's not at all applicable for internet users it's not worth it, just waste of money

• 2015-03-25 17:20
  • vb@d

I have used this phone for 1 year and 4 days now. I found it reasonable for it's price. But sometimes it does hang. the speed is slow. It is not practical for people that want to use the internet. The camera picture is not as clear as other phones, even though it is 5 MP.
In summery, it is not a bad phone for the price.

• 2015-03-24 19:30
  • Nre0

have used this phone for an year and half, as for as the shape and body is concerned, its a pretty one, battery life is also good, but speed is much much slow, so its a slower phone, hangs a lot and has very limited memory, so one cant put much apps or even cant update due to a reserved space.
so for style and showoff its wonderful but for regular and fast users i will not recommend it.

• 2015-03-21 13:22
  • LdnK

i have used dis phone for a while and its awesome.it has a very strong screen, good internal memory,very fast and strong body.

• 2015-03-16 17:15
  • fsT5

I used this mobile from Dec 2012 to Feb 2014.........On 18th February, 2015......this mobile got stolen by someone in a local train. However, within this span of time that I used this handset, my experience is totally awesome. I never go to any mobile shop for any type of repair & maintenance services. This is the best handset I have ever used...... Camera, music system , internet facility, playing games, mobile screen, android facility, battery, etc....all are too good. Even as on 18th Feb.,2015, my mobile looks brand new. It's just how we actually maintain our products that we buy. If we properly use any product, it will run properly. Conclusion: Best Handset I Ever Used.

• 2015-03-13 19:03
  • KAHD

This is bloody useless phone.It is very slow when compare with other phones & internet facility is useless.

• 2015-03-12 17:52
  • IWSy
Total of 5043 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia miro.