Sony Xperia miro - user opinions and reviews

6.6
6.5

Phone is slim, handy.
But...
Getting heated up while talking,charging, playing games...in short whenever there is activity in the phone, its getting heated.

• 2015-01-06 09:55
  • PTi1

Not Good. Heating problem.

• 2015-01-04 09:30
  • Mf5A

nice phone

• 2015-01-01 18:44
  • vfP}

i have this phone and want to know how do i connect to WI-FI please

• 2014-12-29 11:35
  • fuVN

I bought this phone nearly Two years and it worked perfectly fine, but over the last year I've been having loads of problems with it.
First, my apps crash when I open them, it comes up saying 'unfortunately 'app' has stopped' and the only way I've worked out how to fix it is to turn it off and on again but it'll happen again In a few hours.
Secondly, sometimes when I go into my album all my photos have disappeared and it says 'album empty'. They come back either later in the day or if you switch it off and on again.
Thirdly, my text messages keep getting rejected which is extremely annoying. It says the message bank is full and I have to delete messages but I've deleted practically all of them and it's still the same.
Fourthly, there is not a lot of space on this phone, I have a sd card that I bought to put in my phone and you can't put anything on it, so I can't update my any of my apps because I apparently dont have enough storage space.
And lastly, my power button is how hit and miss and chooses when it wants to work or not. Sometimes my touch screen won't respond to touch so you have to take The battery out the back of it.
In short I wouldnt recommend buying his phone.

• 2014-12-28 17:53
  • 0RSD

I have been using this phone for 2 years and this phone still do the great job. I do not install any game, just social media like what's app, bbm. Though sometimes I need to restart the phone when the RAM reach full, then after restarting the phone, it works normally. The battery is fine. the camera is also great.

• 2014-12-28 12:56
  • U}}C

i had this phone but i hate it cuz the screen resolution its not HD its only 320x480, cannot record in 720p, cannot place apps Data in SDCard cuz da internal memory is only 2 GB,and problem with mobile networks (can't use GSM and others).This Phone is a half bad for me

• 2014-12-27 08:58
  • sEJX

I have problems with the camera. It simply won't start. It says "Error the camera is not available for the moment" and when a try again same thing. Everything else is working perfectly.

• 2014-12-27 07:35
  • ndpw

its best

• 2014-12-24 19:08
  • uWRA

100% Worst phone, don't buy this if someone wants to give you 500/-.

• 2014-12-18 14:24

• KAr}

Not Bad But Ram Low

• 2014-12-08 17:20
  • rAVP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-13 05:15 from M3Z3 - click to readMine is working very good
It does not get heat up

• 2014-12-07 16:07
  • 6P9Y

overall good phone........RAM low

• 2014-12-06 03:06
  • uv6F

lock or unlock button is not working well.if suppose button is gone means we have to change whole motherboard in these phone.

• 2014-12-01 09:20
  • bChd
  • F

very slow phone makes me wanna throw it at the wall!!!! gaming ok for 2d bad for 3d, camera good pictures, bad for video. the only good thing is the screen colour saturation.

• 2014-11-26 03:39
  • 3aP$

very fine cell.his camera is very fine and specification is very well in this price.

• 2014-11-15 19:27
  • 6Qva

I didn't like this phone very much as it was very slow to react and it kept melting to the point where one part of the screen melted my friend is getting one and he will write a review back ty for your time xd

• 2014-11-13 11:59
  • 9Jtb

Worst phone I ever had. I starts geting so hot that it almost melts.

• 2014-11-13 05:15
  • M3Z3
Total of 5019 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia miro.