Sony Xperia miro - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.7
6.5
6.4

Please Update Sony Xperia Miro onto ANDROID 4.1 JELLY BEAN...Its a good phone..hoping to get better with Jelly Bean Update...

• 2014-03-04 06:11
  • 2SVY

Plz update xperia miro to jelly bean otherwise do some update in version..

• 2014-03-01 18:23
  • n1H%

whats a phone nice

• 2014-03-01 12:48
  • ut7M

Phone is some what nice but not upto the mark. Get any other phone by this price

• 2014-02-28 07:32
  • uwbI

how to change 3G network to 2G network? i want to save my battery power

• 2014-02-25 12:48
  • RIEZ

I am using from Oct 2012 it is very nice & good, i am not bouther about other reviews.

• 2014-02-25 12:36
  • PZh5

was very fine till yesterday when it suddenly showed RAM DUMP and sopprd working ,was slow inbetwwen but its not dispalying anything ,is it "corrupt software"

• 2014-02-22 15:18
  • 2SKN

Worst phone, i didnt seen this like dirty phone

• 2014-02-17 18:30
  • 9FVf

sony xperia miro .. I think in terms of performance is very less because as long as I use this phone I can not play the game that his weight is great, he is always lagging when I use to play the game ... on the other side of the phone is its camera clear but not front camera can be used in online video calls .... so my reviews

• 2014-02-16 22:38
  • thu9

• 2014-02-16 22:36
  • thu9

In this mobile for no updation :(
Seriousl. I'm wastin my money behind Miro Mobile
Once u buy they will help u till than warranty bt when warranty finish you have to pay big amount coz warranty not Extand :(

• 2014-02-15 13:11
  • n1H7

Can u plz plz plz anybody help me ?
My miro mobile nt workin gud :(
Lagging n hanging problem too much
Even internal memory 1.5 gb empty n only 5 extra applications (Whatsapp.Viber.Mxplayer.UCweb.Dr.web) use still my mobile working too much slow :(
Seriously this mobile kill me 1 day :(

Hanging evrytym
Camera clarty bed
Mob restart suddenly
Music player very bad
Apps not move in memory card
Ram & processer very low
Touch problems
Memory card somtym nt shown

• 2014-02-15 12:40
  • n1H7

I am used miro for past one year now I am facing problem, my Mobile restart continuously I format my memory card and internal memory but also restart or switched off continuously I need any suggests for this problem......

• 2014-02-13 19:14
  • n1H}

> In reply to mr marcus @ 2013-12-21 15:47 from nw}I - click to readTry to change ur mobile network settings to WDCMA only... Thats wat I did n my Xperia Miro.

• 2014-02-11 18:18
  • v0qJ

I have bought this phone since november 2012 after 1 year and 3 month I am not facing any problum.Some drawback in this device like not enough ram and its external speaker in mono but sound quality is very good and you all enjoy its music to leastining on earbud earphone.I personelly used this device at very long time without any problum so I think that this phone is a very good and value for money.

• 2014-02-09 11:41
  • rAPB

awesome phone in law range...

• 2014-02-09 10:23
  • X0x}

I accidently smashed my phone screen over a year ago and it still works. There are some problems such as the memory. Theres not nearly enough. Sometimes it's difficult to get the newest updates. I think that it's a good phone. I'm sure Sony have other, better phones, but I'm happy with my miro :)

• 2014-02-05 15:18
  • nx$9

> In reply to Ramesh @ 2014-02-02 12:52 from U$kb - click to readdownload mxplayer you can watch dvdrip videos also

• 2014-02-05 14:10
  • uuyp

hopeless, cannot be upgraded to kitkat even though JB
#Miro user

• 2014-02-05 08:41
  • 61nS
Total of 4902 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia miro.