Sony Xperia miro - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.8
6.6
6.5

which is better? xperia miro? j? or l?

• 2013-06-27 16:05
  • K7ev

that product better good .. i like it..xperia miro.. waiting..

• 2013-06-27 08:53
  • tVj2

guys which is better xperia miro and lumia 520.ply tel me guys

• 2013-06-26 15:49
  • 9Fwm

> In reply to ray @ 2013-06-24 06:51 from XMF9 - click to readya, it happen sometime but its not a major problem
You have clear ur ram when it hangs.

• 2013-06-26 08:39
  • bJ2G

> In reply to ntj @ 2013-06-21 07:27 from iwpE - click to readAfter reading ur comment...
I'm getting afarid to buy this phone...
Can you help me to buy a good prodcut

• 2013-06-26 07:31
  • X0Kk

> In reply to sachini @ 2013-06-24 13:01 from PWDv - click to readNo it's not a virus. You can fix this.....
Menu... Settings... Developer Option... Deselect Strict Mode Enabled.

• 2013-06-25 16:40
  • teuk

are there fake sony xperia st23i's on the market? i think i have bought one

• 2013-06-24 21:26
  • fqJE

> In reply to [deleted post]No dout itz a virus

• 2013-06-24 21:10
  • n11j

I brought xperia miro phone in January.Now in my phone have a problem.when I am opening some applications,on screen it shows a rectangle in red colour.So that case I want to know is this a virus or some applications / software errors.
please if this an error, what should I do for this matter.kindly reply to my question.

• 2013-06-24 13:01
  • PWDv

I have this phone just for last 2 weeks, I didn't find any problem with the phone system, but i have a little problem with the touch screen. Sometimes the screen isn't responable when I touch the screen, so I must replace the battery and place it again then I restart the phone to make the screen responable again. Can anybody here give me some solution ?

• 2013-06-24 06:51
  • XMF9

• 2013-06-24 06:46
  • XMF9

Overall I think the phone's quite good. The only cons that i have experienced so far are that it's probably not the best phone if you have poor eye sight or you prefer high quality videos AND if you regularly use the head set for calls. Also the only other con is that without a memory card it's not got great memory (only GB) but with a memory card (mines 32 GB) it works great and can store a lot. It has great signal strength and good speakers and runs smoothly. To be honest everything else that hasn't been listed works fine/perfectly it's really only the cons that I've named that I've had problems with, and I've had the phone for about 3 months so i can't really give a feedback on the phone's lifespan. Hope this is useful.

• 2013-06-23 22:33
  • ampG

> In reply to sum @ 2013-06-21 15:19 from 9KMm - click to readmy phone have some problems,its touch not properly working

• 2013-06-23 06:58
  • rJCH

I'm using this phone for last 7 months. My problem is when we try to call in headset. My headset mike is clearly on and all the sound around me is coming into the earpiecde. I can't call through headset if I'm in traffic or any noise place. This noise block the twogad from the opposite side. Can any one help me to resolve this

• 2013-06-22 19:10
  • s8Yh

> In reply to ntj @ 2013-06-21 07:30 from iwpE - click to readHi, I have this phone for 7 months, and I haven't any problems, maeby the new series have some problems but my phone is great, I have a lot of installed games and it don't become slower

• 2013-06-22 11:32

• 9KMm

nice phone......

• 2013-06-21 12:43
  • IaH2

My phone was restarted while calls and slow processor. when i was used 2 or 3 apps at a time the phone was restarted. I was Facing lot of problems with this mobile. Please try to select best one with high processor.
Thank U for reading.

• 2013-06-21 12:05
  • 2A4d

(Do NOT BUY THIS PHONE for your own good)(miro reboots during calls)

see what sony say link http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/460699

• 2013-06-21 07:30
  • iwpE
Total of 4961 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia miro.