Sony Xperia neo L - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.7
6.6
6.5

Totally useless phone from sony because of insufficient storage u can't use many apps......

• 2014-07-11 18:24
  • 7wjM

if u want to annoy anyone than gift this mobile to them........ they will realy harasing .......

• 2014-07-06 06:13
  • fCx7

> In reply to Ram @ 2014-03-07 17:25 from Ydg} - click to readThis could be a shame and disgrace for SONY...

• 2014-06-30 13:06
  • rKaQ

same as other bad comment. my thouchpad also problem, at 1st the corner of thouch pad has'n tap, and 2 week later, half of touch pad damage, my phone in service centre now

• 2014-06-30 11:26
  • 6cgG

such a laggy phone

• 2014-06-28 16:52
  • RBA$

nice.. phone,, bt using net then battery geting quickly low...

• 2014-06-26 10:09
  • uu7y

phone has good display , camera good , sound is good but dosent support many games low ram causes problem can't store many apps.....sometimes hangs a lot and pad problem

• 2014-06-24 19:23
  • 7qxb

> In reply to parkhyerim @ 2013-11-23 11:33 from vaN% - click to readPlease how to turn on my phone?

• 2014-06-21 23:42
  • KZ8P

i have also touch pad problem

• 2014-06-18 17:28
  • wdR9

Don't bye this phone. Waste of money. Touch pad problem in my hand

• 2014-06-16 05:43
  • uvtw

used this 4n for one year. not enough internal memory. got 1 year warranty. trust me. after 1 year the corner of the touch pad didn't work. can't play games, music etc. sold this for bad price with 150 EUR loss. bt nowadays this 4n z just 150 EUR. still it's worse. never go for this. or else, u'll reget. up to u.... according to my experience. just an aware. if u want u can take it. or else, u can break it.... thanks..

• 2014-06-15 22:19
  • v{uH

my thouch pad damage after 9 month.

• 2014-05-31 21:19
  • X}tM
  • F

The phone is ridiculously slow. The internal storage is way too less. The camera doesn't have the zoom function and it has weird focusing. Pretty much the worst phone ever. Totally does not live up to its brand name. Sony has better models. Don't ever buy this phone.

• 2014-05-28 12:41
  • 2SMG

This phone is not worth for money.I bought it 1 year back and now I feel so regret about my that decision.It's camera doesn't has zoom functionality.n the photo clarity is also not so good.I bought a white one and the top layer on the body is going.now my phone looks so bad.Now it's hanging and there is some serious problem with it's touch pad.

• 2014-05-20 06:44
  • 9BJm

xperia pro mk16 is much better and much more durable...

• 2014-05-17 07:57
  • t7LY

i totally agree with other bad comments and reviews based on my personal experience with this phone...i purchased this model because of its unique design and of course,its' brand name.unfortunately,after having this phone for almost 14 months(which i rarely used because i have a cheaper dual sim cp which i am regularly using),its touchscreen suddenly became defective for no apparent reason.and now i am being charged php 4.5K (US $100) by an authorized service center because the warranty has already expired...i thought sony brands are the most durable of all.i will never buy sony smartphone again.

• 2014-05-14 15:39
  • KgVY

do not ever buy dys ph if u have to do nythin other than talkin and texting...yes believe me its d worst smart ph ever wid its extremly low internal storage and ram...dre r many more gud ph in dys range.. go fr dem!!

• 2014-05-09 20:45
  • vGxs

> In reply to Mahabub @ 2013-01-27 10:40 from XMBP - click to readDear sir I have. A Sony Xperia neo l. My VGA camera is not working it shows a pink screen n. No picture I cannotvideology chat. N the other person Cabot see me. Kindly solve my problem.

• 2014-05-07 07:40
  • J$BM

> In reply to Ali Amid @ 2014-04-18 00:37 from HIV8 - click to readhttp://www.sonymobile.com/au/s...i-network-3/

Check the link above. I had the same issue and in turned out to be my router channel was set too high.

• 2014-05-04 07:57
  • K8}b

> In reply to M7am@D $y @ 2014-04-22 17:43 from 609j - click to readbro how is its touch screen bro

• 2014-05-03 09:38
  • 2T1k
Total of 2852 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia neo L.