Sony Xperia neo L - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.6
6.5
6.4

The phone is ridiculously slow. The internal storage is way too less. The camera doesn't have the zoom function and it has weird focusing. Pretty much the worst phone ever. Totally does not live up to its brand name. Sony has better models. Don't ever buy this phone.

• 2014-05-28 12:41
  • 2SMG

This phone is not worth for money.I bought it 1 year back and now I feel so regret about my that decision.It's camera doesn't has zoom functionality.n the photo clarity is also not so good.I bought a white one and the top layer on the body is going.now my phone looks so bad.Now it's hanging and there is some serious problem with it's touch pad.

• 2014-05-20 06:44
  • 9BJm

xperia pro mk16 is much better and much more durable...

• 2014-05-17 07:57
  • t7LY

i totally agree with other bad comments and reviews based on my personal experience with this phone...i purchased this model because of its unique design and of course,its' brand name.unfortunately,after having this phone for almost 14 months(which i rarely used because i have a cheaper dual sim cp which i am regularly using),its touchscreen suddenly became defective for no apparent reason.and now i am being charged php 4.5K (US $100) by an authorized service center because the warranty has already expired...i thought sony brands are the most durable of all.i will never buy sony smartphone again.

• 2014-05-14 15:39
  • KgVY

do not ever buy dys ph if u have to do nythin other than talkin and texting...yes believe me its d worst smart ph ever wid its extremly low internal storage and ram...dre r many more gud ph in dys range.. go fr dem!!

• 2014-05-09 20:45
  • vGxs

> In reply to Mahabub @ 2013-01-27 10:40 from XMBP - click to readDear sir I have. A Sony Xperia neo l. My VGA camera is not working it shows a pink screen n. No picture I cannotvideology chat. N the other person Cabot see me. Kindly solve my problem.

• 2014-05-07 07:40
  • J$BM

> In reply to Ali Amid @ 2014-04-18 00:37 from HIV8 - click to readhttp://www.sonymobile.com/au/s...i-network-3/

Check the link above. I had the same issue and in turned out to be my router channel was set too high.

• 2014-05-04 07:57
  • K8}b

> In reply to M7am@D $y @ 2014-04-22 17:43 from 609j - click to readbro how is its touch screen bro

• 2014-05-03 09:38
  • 2T1k

> In reply to Ali Amid @ 2014-04-18 00:37 from HIV8 - click to readHey hi
i was also facing same issue, then i changed my wifi password with a simple one without any special character.
few sony phones doesn't detect wifi if it is secured with special character.
pls change it to simple with case or numeric or any special character
Hope it works!!!1

• 2014-04-29 12:45
  • vb}n

> In reply to M7am@D $y @ 2014-04-22 17:43 from 609j - click to readHow to install CM10 with Turbo Kernel 3.1

• 2014-04-22 20:09
  • vI6e

bad performance on stock ROM and Kernel but wonderful on CM10 with Turbo Kernel 3.1
all games runs smooth and no lagging

• 2014-04-22 17:43
  • 609j

I have problem in WIFI finding with neo L. It is strange so that it could not find my home WIFI but can find neighbour's. Hom WIFI has no problem because other tools find and connect it easily. I have reset it but no use. Please help and advise.

• 2014-04-18 00:37
  • HIV8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-19 06:06 from Kg}j - click to readCan u tell me How to installed CM10? ?

• 2014-04-16 18:26
  • PUsP

not worth to buy..lagging and mine,always hve a deal with touchpad..im regret for wasting my money,if sony has money guaranteed on this phone,probably,everyone will gve back this phone to sony.as a android developer...its really annoyed me..

• 2014-04-16 13:55
  • ibn$

> In reply to SPS @ 2014-03-24 10:44 from w0%6 - click to readcan u explain the reason for worst phone?

• 2014-04-08 10:52
  • t}fx

slowest of all phone..........

• 2014-03-31 12:47
  • uthj

I updated my xperia neo L to Android 4.0.3 but it does not supported lock screen weather. Have any way to do this?

• 2014-03-30 13:06
  • 2FYZ

in simple words .. worst phone ..

• 2014-03-24 10:44
  • w0%6

this is the worst ph i hv ever had!! its been 1 yr i hv bought the phone and the phone is not charging!! i dunno wat is wrong wit this ph!! JUST DONT BUY THE PHONE EVER

• 2014-03-23 13:38
  • X}PB

worst phn.. in 1.2 years its 2nd time its not getting switched on. last time its motherboard was faulty. this time god knws.
huhh.

• 2014-03-19 17:29
  • t7kb
Total of 2840 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia neo L.