Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.4

> In reply to Kate @ 2015-05-22 02:47 from t7XD - click to readNo. Battery sucks and upgradeability is next to nothing (low memory, new rome not actively developed)

• 2015-05-24 19:49
  • xrIb

after a while the battery become socks

• 2015-05-24 10:23
  • HIdJ

My calls drop

• 2015-05-23 00:51
  • fsT5

is Experia P is good to used ? please reply

• 2015-05-22 02:47
  • t7XD

My Xperia P still in 2.6 years so gorgeous. But Market has now better options and ofcourse as others said while connected to 3G battery time is very low.

• 2015-05-21 10:53
  • vb{p

I tried to restart my phone because it couldn't connect to 3G network,and it didn't shut down or restart,but it only shows the colored lines on the screen and the on/off button doesn't respond.Can you help me resolve this issue?

• 2015-05-21 06:43
  • ptS8

my problem with myn is the battry and also my album is keep on blinking , i cnt see my images well. it doesnt perfom well.

• 2015-05-19 11:37
  • te3Q

my xperia had shown its goodness for 2 years and now it shows some problems.it is not recgonising the sim card inserted in it and does'nt shows range.frndz help me to get over this?

• 2015-05-18 07:01
  • rK9T

My son gave me his Sony Xperia P handphone..everthing is o.k but I can't put picture comment on fb...can u help me.please.thanks

• 2015-05-17 01:49
  • tufc

Have been using Sony Xperia P for almost 3 years. Major disappointment is the Battery. I guess calling this a 3G mobile is only a marketing gimmick. The device hardly survives for 3-4 hrs if its connected to a 3G network even if you do not use it to make calls..... Everything else seems good enough in the device. No external memory slot is a big let down esp with only 16GB internal memory........ It doesnt playback HD videos smoothly... Last few months software and UI response is very poor.....Lags a lot....Might be time to reset the device to factory settings.....

• 2015-05-07 09:18
  • vGKT

can xperia P2 release true soon with new large screen size and big camera 12.1mp?

• 2015-05-04 14:39
  • vgV6

I guess Sony forgot to give news version for Xperia p

• 2015-05-01 18:02
  • u1CC

> In reply to Povea @ 2015-04-21 11:26 from fuN1 - click to readwhat update?

• 2015-04-23 09:17
  • YQdA

Got a New update in Nigeria...

• 2015-04-21 11:26
  • fuN1

using sony xperia p for more than 2 years, i say it has a very good hardware except. for the battery. that really drains off very quickly while using mobile data,,, had problems such as call lag.. notifications problems...

• 2015-04-19 17:01
  • iEur

I am using this phone since january 2013 (so 2 years 3 months)
Its' hardware was perfect for its price, but came with some software troubles, for example, laggy phone calls, stock gallery app probs etc.
If you are ok with it i can still say this phone is good one. but only real weakness of it is its battery capacity is so weak. you should use those battery save modes definitely to get better experience from it.

other than that, it looks good, design is fine, hardware is strong for price as i already mentioned and it is resistant to damage i can clearly confirm.
also its' screen brightness is one of best in the market with that white touch feature.

• 2015-04-15 22:42
  • 3MFF

> In reply to Fahim @ 2015-04-04 18:18 from YTFJ - click to readSony Xperia is a great mobile,but it has no 3g video call why.Please tell me.

• 2015-04-11 14:21
  • fxHd

> In reply to Fahim @ 2015-04-04 18:18 from YTFJ - click to readBattery stamina mode turn off

• 2015-04-11 04:37
  • PWDw

I am using Sony xprea p from 2 years but I
have no any problem.its really great:-)

• 2015-04-09 07:45
  • rKFa
Total of 7150 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.