Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

Since I got new update my camera is not working properly so wot should I do now

• 2013-02-11 08:25
  • fxHY

> In reply to maxym @ 2013-02-09 17:27 from pr0e - click to readhey man, I seem to have the same problem, I could not charge the phone fully before I started using it, how do i take care of the problenm, you mentioned something about a battery calibaration file.

• 2013-02-11 06:21
  • PZ$c

> In reply to Sbdevilmind @ 2013-02-10 15:28 from t1$A - click to readWell said bro...

• 2013-02-11 05:42
  • P%%v

> In reply to fani @ 2013-02-08 21:53 from ITVw - click to readJust set the camera mode to auto

• 2013-02-11 04:58
  • 7ty7

Heeeeelp - I just upgraded to the ICS update phone now my phone looks better and super. However when using apps like Facebook there is a red border appearing on my screen on the outer boundaries. Even changed the display settings but doesn't help. Can someone help me

• 2013-02-11 03:13
  • U{3X

> In reply to Shahzaib @ 2013-02-10 19:30 from KIw5 - click to readNo is not!
In normal use (some calls, text mesg, email, little browsing, little bit of music for about houer or 2) the batery last for whole day (24h). But if u use your phone Non-stop (screen always awake) the batery last for about 4-5 houers. on others phones like Xperia S (1750mAh) galaxy S 3 (2100mAh) u get maybe 2-3 houers more in non-stop use (screen always awake)

• 2013-02-11 01:15
  • nxEx

> In reply to Shahzaib @ 2013-02-10 19:30 from KIw5 - click to readIf you use it very little it will last more than 3 days. Music 1 day, internet or gaming 5 hours.

• 2013-02-11 00:49
  • vxrD

dont buy this phone , battery is peace of sh..t

• 2013-02-10 20:42
  • nTWy

Is it true that its battery does not last for more than 6-7 hours with very little use?

• 2013-02-10 19:30
  • KIw5

Guys I got a weird issue. I tried to download an attachment from the gmail app and due to poor network connectivity it didn't complete. But the "downloading progress" message will never stop appearing in my notification area. It's been like this for 2 days with no download actually happening. Can anybody help me how to get rid of this message?

• 2013-02-10 19:21
  • upY@

> In reply to nikh @ 2013-02-09 15:38 from wdKW - click to readI jist fixed the msg sound problem......

I followed below steps.
1. Install quiet balance from play store.
2. goto quiet balance app and give a
substring, matching which app will
block the USSD code.
3. Then restart your phone.
4. Now your sound problem is gone
and you can see you available balance
in Quiet Balance's last 25 blocked
messages section.
To verify, after restart make a call and
see you are not recieving USSD code
after you end the call.

• 2013-02-10 17:19
  • fxHY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-10 15:07 from v0qJ - click to readTrue but his question makes no sense. One just can't simply decide which manufacturer is better. I consider people who go for mere brand name and make a bad choice, total idiots. For example, Samsung vs Sony in under 20K segment, Sony wins hands down. But most people thinking that Samsung being a company that made Galaxy S3 is a better choice, even if a similarly priced Sony device gives more features then he/she is being stupid.
So, as you said, get one that suits your needs. And at least make a side by side comparison of specs instead of blindly choosing one based on brand name.

• 2013-02-10 15:28
  • t1$A

Love this phone. It is my first sony after years of being an htc fan now I am fully converted. Just want to know when the jelly bean update will happen?

• 2013-02-10 15:21
  • LaU0

> In reply to sajanseon @ 2013-02-10 02:37 from 7w4q - click to readMan I use xp, but i wanna be fair work you when you ask if which one is better. HTC or Xperia. If you in this thread definitely people will say Xperia p. But if you go to htc thread they will say HTC is better. I think you should go to a fair phone review site then decide with the the pros and cons and also considering your budget and your preference. Goodluck man.

• 2013-02-10 15:07
  • v0qJ

I bought my Xperia P 4days back, and it's a fantastic choice. Beautiful Design, ICS OS, and reasonable price are major positives.

classic phoneeeeeeeeeee`

• 2013-02-10 14:40
  • 9BcN

> In reply to maxym @ 2013-02-05 14:31 from pr0C - click to readi dont have any question about the phone bro..what i wanted is the phone,can you give me one,lol.

• 2013-02-10 13:12
  • vpcM

> In reply to pasha @ 2013-02-09 19:18 from K6md - click to readsounds crazy
check whether Adapting to light condition is unchecked

• 2013-02-10 12:52
  • t}yr

In what grade is the fact that the battery is not removable a drawback??? I mean in case it crushes what happens???

• 2013-02-10 11:10
  • gxM6

Guys pls help me!
Which one will have the best headphone experience from N9 and Sony P..!!!

• 2013-02-10 09:39
  • PScI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-09 14:22 from v0qJ - click to readThz man, i live in Saudi Arab, well hope for the best, looking forward for u r support.

• 2013-02-10 08:29
  • TkYr
Total of 7054 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.