Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

7.3

> In reply to Da2o @ 2013-02-08 07:32 from Mf5P - click to readreally? :o

• 2013-02-08 12:46
  • t}yr

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readthere is no solution so far unless u Root ur phone. all are waiting for a proper update from Sony to fix this issue

• 2013-02-08 12:43
  • t}yr

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readthat a bug from the recent update from SONY, everyone who updated their phones from the latest update given by SONY is suffering from that, I have that problem too, but i rarely use my 8pm, i usually use my 6mp setting so it doesnt bother me at all. :) lets just hope that that gets fixed on the JB update this march. :D

• 2013-02-08 12:34
  • v0qu

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readDownload cameramx and it will work.

• 2013-02-08 12:04
  • JARe

I am using Xperia p for 3 months after 1.5months I found problem with my camera.when I took a pic with 8 megapixels half of the image became dark and half is clear. I am too much worried about that. But there is no.problem with 6 or other megapixels. Please give a solution.

• 2013-02-08 11:12
  • K6mw

> In reply to Chris @ 2013-02-07 15:43 from 3buI - click to readxperia P gets charged within 1 hour, galaxy s3 mini takes more than 2 hours to charge fully.
xperia p has many features(brightest display, better benchmark,better resolution) than the latter

• 2013-02-08 09:28
  • t}yr

> In reply to Rahul09 @ 2013-02-08 06:14 from vbym - click to readuninstall the app

• 2013-02-08 09:25
  • t}yr

> In reply to sudiep @ 2013-02-07 17:00 from Tr3M - click to readthis is not a high end android phone. it is actually better than other android phones in the same price range.
u can use power toggles to switch off data connection and others to save battery when u r not using em.
use a task manager(i use all in one toolbox) to close running apps.

• 2013-02-08 09:24
  • t}yr

I have xperia P; through out my own experience the charger that comes with it is: EP850 - Quick Charger - charges the battery with 1 hour and 15 min but it drains very fast;badddd... withing 18 hours max; so i returned to the normal charger ( comes with xperia s and u and sola- that lasts for at least 30 hours; just change the charger and thank me later

• 2013-02-08 07:32
  • Mf5P

guyz.. I'm having a problem after I installed a system message application from Xperia blog which was leaked recently being used in Xperia V... after a message is received and I see it after then also a msg notification signifying 1 message unread is indicated and persists until I restart my phone.. any suggestions?

• 2013-02-08 06:14
  • vbym

> In reply to sudiep @ 2013-02-07 17:00 from Tr3M - click to readEVERYONE please get this idea permanently pasted on your minds...
'Using Data connection consumes more charge than even doing a normal call. So if your phone says that it can do 6 hours of TalkTime on full charge then browsing net (downloading mostly) will drain the battery in just 4-5 hours'
So if you are getting to 50% charge even after 3 hours, then you are actually experiencing good battery backup.

• 2013-02-08 03:58
  • Xufd

> In reply to Chris @ 2013-02-07 15:43 from 3buI - click to readsame happened to me, firstly i without doubt want to buy xperia p because of spec, but somehow, i purchased s3 mini because of battery and sd card

• 2013-02-08 01:22
  • vgba

I purchased Xperia P few days ago thru souq.com in UAE.
I charged the phone to 100% and watched youtube, downloaded softwr thru play store and within 3 hrs the battery charge came below 50%. I'm deeply worried.
Please give ur suggestion to improve battery life

• 2013-02-07 17:00
  • Tr3M

> In reply to Z! @ 2013-02-05 11:06 from JKg$ - click to readIm delayed whether to buy Soni Xperia P or Samsung Galaxy S III Mini. In Soni Xperia P bothered me most weak battery and the inability to change it. What you think about my choice?

• 2013-02-07 15:43
  • 3buI

> In reply to ayaz @ 2013-02-07 11:20 from K2F} - click to readRead this whole guide.... there is no easy way than this....

• 2013-02-07 14:48
  • XuGg

> In reply to solly85 @ 2013-02-07 13:54 from NXqh - click to readI know what it is.

Any kind of material between Your skin and screen will prevent accidental screen activation, and it cannot do any harm to your touchscreen, it can only protect it (less or more depanding on how hard protection is).

• 2013-02-07 14:19
  • prk6

> In reply to Abdo Ayoub @ 2013-02-07 08:12 from NthH - click to readIf you don't have clue what are you talking about then better shut-up please,

ICS is way better, and more responsive than GB, so it is highly recommended to upgrade to ICS.

If you have some issues after upgrading, then it's not ICS related but rather specific to your smartphone. Do full backup, repair your phone through SUS, restore data only and install programs manually (avoid battery and task utilities).

And next time don't blame OS for your specific troubles.

• 2013-02-07 14:14
  • prk6

> In reply to maxym @ 2013-02-07 00:49 from prkv - click to read- thanks my dear but it is not screen protection it is just simple pocket to protect the mobile from dust friction and etc is there any harm on my Xperia p screen touch in the future or any thing pls answer me and thaks again

• 2013-02-07 13:54
  • NXqh

I bought my Xperia P 4days back, and it's a fantastic choice. Beautiful Design, ICS OS, and reasonable price are major positives. Battery life is good enough for an average user like myself. Highly recommended.

• 2013-02-07 13:34
  • KIB3

> In reply to shelly @ 2013-01-29 17:49 from vbKA - click to readits the new update for Xperia P only through PC Companion...you cannot update it by any other means...

• 2013-02-07 13:29
  • uwg1
Total of 7022 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.