Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.4

I am planning to buy this phone..Xperia P? Is it ok?? Or do i go for Samsung Grand...The only diff between them is of PPI..

Please reply..its urgent.

• 2013-02-16 13:06
  • uuW9

just bought xperia p :)
This is better than my xperia ray. So excited to use and now the battery of it drained. Cant wait it to fully charge haha.

• 2013-02-16 10:34
  • t7Xk

Guys im gonna plan to xperia p how it is ?

• 2013-02-16 09:45
  • bE85

can anyone tell that is there a screen guard on Xperia p by default r not.??
help guys..

• 2013-02-16 09:25
  • fCUc

alarms are not working when my XPERIA P is turned off.
what is the issue?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Help me....

Email:- gayashan@gmx.com

• 2013-02-16 06:30
  • XMfm

> In reply to TahaHusen @ 2013-02-15 11:56 from u1xW - click to readthanks for your suggestion dude...

• 2013-02-16 05:47
  • PSL6

hello guys which is better in screen colors and display sharpness xp or LG x4 hd pls help me I. bought xp for 2 months now but am trying to buy another brand is LG x 4 is better than this or what Xperia p has a white magic and LG has ips screen and 332 ppi and alot of features am confused pls any body know any information help me pls

• 2013-02-16 01:34
  • fnKV

> In reply to irfan@94 @ 2013-02-15 17:41 from fxHY - click to readIrfan,

You are kidding us right?

Xperia SL is newer, better speced, and more expensive then Xperia P so it is better choice, if you can afford it.

• 2013-02-16 00:24
  • prk6

Plz help me guys i want some opinions. Sony xperia p or s3 mini? What do you suggest?

• 2013-02-15 23:07
  • gLs7

actually i have this phone and it's pretty awesome.Also battery is better than i imagined.I can easily pass almost 2 days without problem (without wi-fi).I want to mention that black is awesome but as someone mentioned it hasn't that clear metallic looking and scratches may destroy the appearance,but we can solve that with a case :)

• 2013-02-15 22:01
  • JbIn

> In reply to maxym @ 2013-02-15 19:38 from prk6 - click to readThank u for replying...

• 2013-02-15 20:06
  • HkqX

> In reply to Pranshu kumar @ 2013-02-15 17:56 from Hkqr - click to readHave you ever tried to read a single Xperia P review?

If you try to do that effort, you will find the answer without posting same meaningless questions on forum.

P.S. It's white only.

• 2013-02-15 19:38
  • prk6

Is xperia p band change colour like xperia u...?

• 2013-02-15 17:56
  • Hkqr

Q/ I have planned to buy SONY smart phone. , xperia P and xperia SL. Which is the best one, please suggest me?

• 2013-02-15 17:41
  • fxHY

can someone tell xperia p comes with screen guard by default r not.??

• 2013-02-15 17:38
  • fCQ1

> In reply to micheal @ 2013-02-15 15:40 from utki - click to readThen go buy samsung & stop posting comments in this thread. :D

• 2013-02-15 16:38
  • IakX

Only reason y dis stunning xperia phones fails is regarding the SAR value(radiation)... 2-3times the samsung peers... Samsung phones are Healthier..!

• 2013-02-15 15:40
  • utki

> In reply to Xavi3R @ 2013-02-15 15:16 from xyKZ - click to readQ/ Has anyone got the black p and is it as sleek looking as silver?
A: I don't wanna be rude to Black owners but this is what I have seen (based on my hands on comparison with a friend's Xperia P). The Black one lacks the shine. It doesn't have the metal look. And most important factor is that the black one is paint over aluminium body. So, any scratches will remove the black colour (not too easily....but still) and a different colour will come out (ruining the look). In case of silver.... The insides are the same colour. So even heavy scratch won't spoil the looks.
Q/ Is it good to use the boosted charger included for the battery
rather than normal charges or does it have impact on the battery
life throughout?
A: Its absolutely safe. It doesn't effect battery life span. And it's also a fact that frequent charging isnt harmful at all.
Q/ Do I need protectors for the screen or are these included as in
xperia u?
A: The box includes an extra screen protector which you can apply yourself. But the best thing is that the phone already has a guard pasted beforehand (am not talking about the easily removable guard that new phones has on the screen).

• 2013-02-15 15:27
  • t1$A

First of all I am truly grateful for posting such elaborate and helpful comments.
Truth is I really enjoyed the customizable tiles and the looks on lumia but doesnt seem to have anything to do in the price/performance factor which us mid range buyers can afford. My only fear was to not give like 250 euros/dollars on a device that is slugish but as i understood seems like project butter will eliminate this.
So a couple of more questions on p
Has anyone got the black p and is it as sleek looking as silver?
Is it good to use the boosted charger included for the battery rather than normal charges or does it have impact on the battery life throughout?
Do I need protectors for the screen or are these included as in xperia u?
Since there seem to be so many experienced ppl I appreciate your every opinion and Thank you again for helping me make a first smooth transition from an old phone to the smartphone world
With regards

• 2013-02-15 15:16
  • xyKZ

> In reply to Xavi3r @ 2013-02-15 12:42 from n7UD - click to readYes n800 is one of the best for nokia. It beats most ultra expensive phones nokia have, perfect size, thin,light, and good camera. The difference for 800 and xp is the os. It all goes down to you which one would you choose, i haven't use 800 long enough to give you detailed hands on review, but with my short time experience it seems everything went good. I use xp, i like it so much, screen of xp is comparable to iPhone, smooth running, good camera, hdr, JB coming in 3-4weeks. Flaws is on the battery for heavy gamers and internet addicts. Aside from those Xperia p is the best, the white magic gives this phone the advantage over any other device.

• 2013-02-15 14:55
  • v0qJ
Total of 7150 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.