Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

> In reply to ubaid147 @ 2013-02-09 11:25 from TkYr - click to readNo need to worry if you didn't get the update. I have it, and I tell you it's no different from your current status. Maybe the update is intended for few units with a particular batch release. Not everyone wI'll get it. Wait fora few more weeks. Jelly bean will be yours. Then Xperia p will evolve and top most high énd.

• 2013-02-09 14:22
  • v0qJ

Is der any body to help to upgrade my sony XP from 6.1.1.B.1.54 to 6.1.1.B.1.75.

Thz in advance

• 2013-02-09 11:25
  • TkYr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-09 00:24 from XMFH - click to readS3 mini dies not support apps2sd nor any kind of that application. That thing is a very vital issue, you need to root your phone in order to transfer the apps in your sd card. While Xperia phones support those application, though it had smaller internal memory, that small memory if fully utilized.

Benchmark is a measure of phone if it can support the features, and not as a measure of which one is better. If the bench mark rating says it pass, then youvshould take it as it is. Benchmark results vary because circumstances, like screen ppi, ram, processor speed. Most likely a phone with higher ppi has lower benchmark than its counterpart with lower ppi assuming everything else is the same. But it doesn't mean the lower ppi with higher benchmark is better. Coz a higher ppi might support more high resolution apps than a lower ppi.

• 2013-02-09 10:04

Hi....
Im from ASIya
I dont know buy the Xperia Sola or Xpeia P.
How do you say model to buy?
please guide me!!!!

• 2013-02-09 09:12
  • JE2@

How long is battery life time? I heard that this phone battery life is worst

• 2013-02-09 08:49
  • nTWy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-09 00:24 from XMFH - click to readSo tell me about what you know about those benchmark. What does it measure? Is it a measure of which one is better? Based on your comment you rely on bench mark to find out which phone is better, am I correct ? Sorry man but you're wrong.

• 2013-02-09 04:48
  • v0qJ

> In reply to maxym @ 2013-02-08 20:29 from prkn - click to readWell said.... I second that....

• 2013-02-09 03:49
  • XuE$

> In reply to shishir @ 2013-02-08 18:12 from fxHY - click to readi have this phone but i dont have this problem...
i dont have any problems on my xperia p

• 2013-02-09 01:11
  • gxcU

> In reply to deceptor @ 2013-02-08 09:28 from t}yr - click to readSorry on benchmark. I compared it with s3 mini. It got s3 mini better

• 2013-02-09 00:24
  • XMFH

I am using my XP since 2 months and it was going fine in all the way but now when I upgrade my phone on sony latest update my camera pics are dark with flash on and if I keep flash off it capture normal pic. please advise me if any body have an idea regarding this problem because I am so worried please help me

• 2013-02-08 21:53
  • ITVw

> In reply to xperia p @ 2013-02-08 15:58 from wHrS - click to readDo factory reset, and repair your phone with SUS.

If that doesn't help, send it for a repair.

P.S. Do not restore programs from backup (restore data only), but install it manually.

• 2013-02-08 20:32
  • prkn

> In reply to Da2o @ 2013-02-08 07:32 from Mf5P - click to readPlease, don't talk nonsenses like that.

Battery charging is not related in any way to the amount of time full battery will last, only battery discharging is related to it.

Two same batteries charged to the same amount of mAh will last same amount of time under same load no matter how you charged it (slowly or fast).

Under normal usage of smartphone Xperia P battery will last 16-18 hours (same as any other smartphone in its category). If you rarely use Xperia P (couple of calls, and occasional WiFi surfing for 5-10 minutes at time), You can manage to get 30 hours or so, but this doesn't mean you charged battery better because of using slower charger, but rather that you discharged it sparingly.

• 2013-02-08 20:29
  • prkn

> In reply to shishir @ 2013-02-08 18:12 from fxHY - click to readHaven't face the problem u specified.

• 2013-02-08 18:36
  • uNVL

Those u have problems with the battery use the Quick Charger EP850 with the USB EC450 it charges my phone really quickly dont need to worry about the phone's battery!

• 2013-02-08 18:34
  • uNVL

sometimes my message & notification sound is not working...after restarting its work 3 or 4 hours.than same as before.what should I do?
is there any software for massage & notification sound??
plz hepp me....

• 2013-02-08 18:12
  • fxHY

another problem to my xperia P.
CHARGING . . I need to open my phone to charge it even in 0%..
if I will not open my phone it will not charge.
HELP plsss.....

• 2013-02-08 16:07
  • wHrS

why my phone always restarting???
when it fall down to my hands, always restarting??
I already update it but the same way. . .
restart and restart....
HELP plssss..

• 2013-02-08 15:58
  • wHrS

the new update has messed up my phone, in terms of resolution, colours (no colours at all!!) memory contents....

• 2013-02-08 15:37
  • utbh
  • F

> In reply to Da2o @ 2013-02-08 07:32 from Mf5P - click to readreally? :o

• 2013-02-08 12:46
  • t}yr

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readthere is no solution so far unless u Root ur phone. all are waiting for a proper update from Sony to fix this issue

• 2013-02-08 12:43
  • t}yr
Total of 7080 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.