Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

> In reply to xperia p @ 2013-02-08 15:58 from wHrS - click to readDo factory reset, and repair your phone with SUS.

If that doesn't help, send it for a repair.

P.S. Do not restore programs from backup (restore data only), but install it manually.

• 2013-02-08 20:32
  • prkn

> In reply to Da2o @ 2013-02-08 07:32 from Mf5P - click to readPlease, don't talk nonsenses like that.

Battery charging is not related in any way to the amount of time full battery will last, only battery discharging is related to it.

Two same batteries charged to the same amount of mAh will last same amount of time under same load no matter how you charged it (slowly or fast).

Under normal usage of smartphone Xperia P battery will last 16-18 hours (same as any other smartphone in its category). If you rarely use Xperia P (couple of calls, and occasional WiFi surfing for 5-10 minutes at time), You can manage to get 30 hours or so, but this doesn't mean you charged battery better because of using slower charger, but rather that you discharged it sparingly.

• 2013-02-08 20:29
  • prkn

> In reply to shishir @ 2013-02-08 18:12 from fxHY - click to readHaven't face the problem u specified.

• 2013-02-08 18:36
  • uNVL

Those u have problems with the battery use the Quick Charger EP850 with the USB EC450 it charges my phone really quickly dont need to worry about the phone's battery!

• 2013-02-08 18:34
  • uNVL

sometimes my message & notification sound is not working...after restarting its work 3 or 4 hours.than same as before.what should I do?
is there any software for massage & notification sound??
plz hepp me....

• 2013-02-08 18:12
  • fxHY

another problem to my xperia P.
CHARGING . . I need to open my phone to charge it even in 0%..
if I will not open my phone it will not charge.
HELP plsss.....

• 2013-02-08 16:07
  • wHrS

why my phone always restarting???
when it fall down to my hands, always restarting??
I already update it but the same way. . .
restart and restart....
HELP plssss..

• 2013-02-08 15:58
  • wHrS

the new update has messed up my phone, in terms of resolution, colours (no colours at all!!) memory contents....

• 2013-02-08 15:37
  • utbh
  • F

> In reply to Da2o @ 2013-02-08 07:32 from Mf5P - click to readreally? :o

• 2013-02-08 12:46
  • t}yr

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readthere is no solution so far unless u Root ur phone. all are waiting for a proper update from Sony to fix this issue

• 2013-02-08 12:43
  • t}yr

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readthat a bug from the recent update from SONY, everyone who updated their phones from the latest update given by SONY is suffering from that, I have that problem too, but i rarely use my 8pm, i usually use my 6mp setting so it doesnt bother me at all. :) lets just hope that that gets fixed on the JB update this march. :D

• 2013-02-08 12:34
  • v0qu

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-02-08 11:12 from K6mw - click to readDownload cameramx and it will work.

• 2013-02-08 12:04
  • JARe

I am using Xperia p for 3 months after 1.5months I found problem with my camera.when I took a pic with 8 megapixels half of the image became dark and half is clear. I am too much worried about that. But there is no.problem with 6 or other megapixels. Please give a solution.

• 2013-02-08 11:12
  • K6mw

> In reply to Chris @ 2013-02-07 15:43 from 3buI - click to readxperia P gets charged within 1 hour, galaxy s3 mini takes more than 2 hours to charge fully.
xperia p has many features(brightest display, better benchmark,better resolution) than the latter

• 2013-02-08 09:28
  • t}yr

> In reply to Rahul09 @ 2013-02-08 06:14 from vbym - click to readuninstall the app

• 2013-02-08 09:25
  • t}yr

> In reply to sudiep @ 2013-02-07 17:00 from Tr3M - click to readthis is not a high end android phone. it is actually better than other android phones in the same price range.
u can use power toggles to switch off data connection and others to save battery when u r not using em.
use a task manager(i use all in one toolbox) to close running apps.

• 2013-02-08 09:24
  • t}yr

I have xperia P; through out my own experience the charger that comes with it is: EP850 - Quick Charger - charges the battery with 1 hour and 15 min but it drains very fast;badddd... withing 18 hours max; so i returned to the normal charger ( comes with xperia s and u and sola- that lasts for at least 30 hours; just change the charger and thank me later

• 2013-02-08 07:32
  • Mf5P

guyz.. I'm having a problem after I installed a system message application from Xperia blog which was leaked recently being used in Xperia V... after a message is received and I see it after then also a msg notification signifying 1 message unread is indicated and persists until I restart my phone.. any suggestions?

• 2013-02-08 06:14
  • vbym

> In reply to sudiep @ 2013-02-07 17:00 from Tr3M - click to readEVERYONE please get this idea permanently pasted on your minds...
'Using Data connection consumes more charge than even doing a normal call. So if your phone says that it can do 6 hours of TalkTime on full charge then browsing net (downloading mostly) will drain the battery in just 4-5 hours'
So if you are getting to 50% charge even after 3 hours, then you are actually experiencing good battery backup.

• 2013-02-08 03:58
  • Xufd

> In reply to Chris @ 2013-02-07 15:43 from 3buI - click to readsame happened to me, firstly i without doubt want to buy xperia p because of spec, but somehow, i purchased s3 mini because of battery and sd card

• 2013-02-08 01:22
  • vgba
Total of 7070 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.