Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

7.5
7.3

Good, durable body.
Beautiful design.
Visible grain in low light, but good colour rendition.
Very good display.
Very sensitive screen.
The screen glass is relatively tough though I recommend a protective foil.
Very poor battery. Have to charge it every night, or oftener if my kids play it. After 1,5 years it is still OK.
DOesn't hang, smooth screen scrolling.

• 2014-10-14 23:39
  • n}sJ

Hi I am using Sony Xperia P for only 1 month,it was ringing as normal,but now the ringing sound is very low,same when watch video,what should I do?plz help

• 2014-10-14 18:46
  • Nvd7

xperia p also super camera gud bt btry is very poor

• 2014-10-14 05:13
  • Hkt$

I will just say tha I am never gonna buy sony in my life again! really disappointing performance...

• 2014-10-14 00:45
  • 5FJw
  • F

this smart phone is awesome everything is too good

• 2014-10-08 12:22
  • 6Qv1

Best phone in applications, clear colours even BEST CAMERA.
BUT THIS PHONE ( Sony Xperia P).!!
Is bad No
Is worse ever in battery. You may charge even 4 times a day!!!!
I'm LOSTING MY MONEY.

• 2014-10-05 08:01
  • fuZN

Its a superb cell, specially camera result is outclass

• 2014-10-01 05:51
  • XMId

> In reply to kamran @ 2014-09-28 14:51 from nqde - click to readics=ice cream sandwich

• 2014-09-30 17:04
  • L2rQ

what is ics stands for???

• 2014-09-28 14:51
  • nqde

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-04 18:03 from fCx5 - click to readhow to install cm 11 in xperia p pls help......JB is so slow

• 2014-09-25 10:29
  • ut{F

> In reply to Usama Riaz @ 2014-09-22 11:57 from sR4B - click to readNo, a jelly bean software update is still available for this phone.

• 2014-09-23 03:22
  • PTGX

From my experience:use ICS to make your xperia p super smooth.I have tried GB as well as JB but JB is very slow and GB is out dated.No call log hanging problem in ICS.
AUTO ROTATION PROBLEM:
I also solved it by opening the phone and then tapping the gyro sensor IC a bit. After that auto rotate started working and no problem uptill now. I am now enjoying using xperia p.

• 2014-09-22 12:01
  • sR4B

AUTO ROTATION PROBLEM:

• 2014-09-22 11:57
  • sR4B

Hi Guys i am on the the xperia P users, I have been using this phone since last two years. Prominently the worst experience ever in my life check the list of the problems that i have faced using this phone:
1) The battery needs to be charged at least twice a day
2) When you answer the phone it takes about 10 secs for to connect whilst the other person on the line is enjoying your ringtone ridiculous
3) I have encountered a new problem now-a-days my phone wont switch on even if it is being charged for more than a day and.
4) it is so slow that you will be forced to uninstall the apps that you like the most
there are alot of problems in this phone
I feel so sad for myself and for all the xperia P users

• 2014-09-15 18:25
  • XNtq

Battery life sucks!!!

• 2014-09-14 17:17
  • sSK0

very slow.... :(

• 2014-09-13 20:09
  • K6ma

> In reply to aps0910 @ 2014-09-08 17:43 from 2@jE - click to readOf course, you will need to wipe data,cache after you install cm11,but you can backup your apps+data using titanium backup and restore them at any point. cm11 is great but not free without bugs.

• 2014-09-13 06:53
  • KFNE

> In reply to aps0910 @ 2014-09-08 17:43 from 2@jE - click to readof course, you need to wipe data,cache after the install cm11, but anyway you can backup all your apps+data using titanium backup. and you cab restore them at any time, but there are bugs,like I can't use MX player anymore.

• 2014-09-13 06:48
  • KFNE

Sony should launch high end version of this phone (Xperia P2).

Combine WhiteMagic Screen Technology and design of this phone with Power of Z2.

• 2014-09-11 11:17
  • 6Qgu
Total of 7080 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.