Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

Got this baby last week. I got ICS out of the box. I unlocked and rooted the device with ease. Its an awesome phone. Very light for its size. Battery doesn't drain at all when its on standby and battery performance generally improves with usage. Fast CPU and GPU so there's absolutely no lag. Its also got enough memory for an intensive user so multitasking is a breeze. Plus the camera's very good. Awesome phone!

• 2012-11-18 08:50
  • fuNc

> In reply to Pudding @ 2012-11-17 17:18 from JARn - click to readi bot this phone few day back.... phone is excellent.but gallery some times doesnt respond n u gotta reset it again n again... bad option just incase ur data is huge

• 2012-11-18 07:10
  • utPH

> In reply to din ahmad @ 2012-11-15 09:56 from PS6s - click to readI am planning to buy Xperia P,
my basic usage is only Calls, SMS, Whatspp and listening music (2 hours max).
browsing very rarely, just 10 mins in a day.
not much.
Will the battery still go off, quickly, or does it go off if u are gaming consistantly and browsing for an hour ??

• 2012-11-17 22:02
  • v{PG

Hey guys :) Im gonna buy this phone in the next few days so if there is anything i should watch out for expect the battery life (anything wrong with the phone) please tell me tnx :) the other option is sola and the price difference here is 45

• 2012-11-17 17:18
  • JARn

how to make a vedio call using 3g network.....
plz give me suggestion........

• 2012-11-17 16:24
  • wdMJ

ZD box.. best application for killing apps and transferring apps to sd..

• 2012-11-17 15:11
  • vbyn

> In reply to www @ 2012-11-17 13:21 from uNVC - click to readHi, I own Xperia P (with ICS), and I think this phone will not fulfill your demands. In my case it is capable of roughly 4 - 4.5 hours of screen time (browsing, gaming..) and I'm pretty happy with that. Also music player does not consume much energy, and the sound is amazing. On the other hand I really can't think of any other (mid-range) phone that will suite your needs. Good luck mate;)

• 2012-11-17 15:01
  • LHea

> In reply to Uk @ 2012-11-17 05:45 from 32W2 - click to readi was intended to buy Xperia P . But the poor battery backup issue ( user comments ) halted me to buy . I use internet ( 2G ) 6 hrs / day.music 2 hrs / day. No voice call / day . Is it possible with P . Pls guide me . Thanx

• 2012-11-17 13:21
  • uNVC

What about the voice phone calls and music .... ??

• 2012-11-17 11:11
  • 9xHH

I uninstall google play and now I can't open it plz help me what can I do now

• 2012-11-17 10:32

I uninstall google play and now I can't open it plz help me what can I do now

• 2012-11-17 10:30

> In reply to mehedi bd @ 2012-11-17 05:37 from P%%v - click to readTo mehedi,
sorry for the stupid question.where you bought this phone? where I have an intact one? By the way you bought a nice phone.
Regards---
Arman

• 2012-11-17 08:17
  • K2FS

I cant open play store in my Xperia p.yesterday I download from today I cant go it says connection time out,I m from nd.and its ice updated. And my connect is 2g via sim

• 2012-11-17 07:06
  • P%%w

By somehow I stop the button line 5 menu which visible in home page so how can I get it back plz help me

• 2012-11-17 05:50
  • P%%v

In the uk...this phone side by side is better than IPhone 4s in my opinion and better than samsung galaxy s2...
people just follow iphones. xperia p is fast, bright screen,battery is fine not weak,solid build. 1080p video ,fast internet, is very light. The screen is so bright and clear,its something else!
Its is much better than xperia J, but obviously not as good as xperia S.
I would recommend this 100%...The hdmi port is what all phones should have now./. With the update to ice cream sandwich software, its even better.
I like it very much,,,go and get one

• 2012-11-17 05:45
  • 32W2

• 2012-11-17 05:42

• 2012-11-17 05:41
  • P%%v

> In reply to Arman @ 2012-11-15 18:50 from K2E5 - click to readObviously its came with intact sealed phone.so how can u ask me is dat original

• 2012-11-17 05:37
  • P%%v

hey guys..need some help..i ws updating my os..an error occured n now phone is not getting start..i guess have to go to sony center...ny suggestion??/

• 2012-11-16 18:40
  • utrU

Which app should I use: app to sd. Data to sd or link to sd? I want to move downloaded games and apps from my phones 2 gb storage portion to 11 gb storage portion. Thanks in advance.

• 2012-11-16 18:12
  • tt8K
Total of 7080 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.