Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.5
7.3

> In reply to mehedi bd @ 2012-11-17 05:37 from P%%v - click to readTo mehedi,
sorry for the stupid question.where you bought this phone? where I have an intact one? By the way you bought a nice phone.
Regards---
Arman

• 2012-11-17 08:17
  • K2FS

I cant open play store in my Xperia p.yesterday I download from today I cant go it says connection time out,I m from nd.and its ice updated. And my connect is 2g via sim

• 2012-11-17 07:06
  • P%%w

By somehow I stop the button line 5 menu which visible in home page so how can I get it back plz help me

• 2012-11-17 05:50
  • P%%v

In the uk...this phone side by side is better than IPhone 4s in my opinion and better than samsung galaxy s2...
people just follow iphones. xperia p is fast, bright screen,battery is fine not weak,solid build. 1080p video ,fast internet, is very light. The screen is so bright and clear,its something else!
Its is much better than xperia J, but obviously not as good as xperia S.
I would recommend this 100%...The hdmi port is what all phones should have now./. With the update to ice cream sandwich software, its even better.
I like it very much,,,go and get one

• 2012-11-17 05:45
  • 32W2

• 2012-11-17 05:42

• 2012-11-17 05:41
  • P%%v

> In reply to Arman @ 2012-11-15 18:50 from K2E5 - click to readObviously its came with intact sealed phone.so how can u ask me is dat original

• 2012-11-17 05:37
  • P%%v

hey guys..need some help..i ws updating my os..an error occured n now phone is not getting start..i guess have to go to sony center...ny suggestion??/

• 2012-11-16 18:40
  • utrU

Which app should I use: app to sd. Data to sd or link to sd? I want to move downloaded games and apps from my phones 2 gb storage portion to 11 gb storage portion. Thanks in advance.

• 2012-11-16 18:12
  • tt8K

I am using this phone from last few days. I got ICS out of the box. Its pretty cool phone. People are complaining about battery life but I don't find its battery that bad. I have activated extended standby mode and have selected power saver in settings > display > brightness and I have not installed any battery saver. I am using WiFi nearly 4 hours a day and calls and messages are also a lot in a day. My phone lasts more than 24 hours easily and I get enough chance to charge it before battery drains.

• 2012-11-16 18:08
  • tt8K

> In reply to ATK @ 2012-11-16 16:00 from tt8K - click to readis it possible for you tell us which firmware of ics your phone is running. Something like 6.1.B.x.x

• 2012-11-16 17:34
  • utYD

I bought Xperia P and installed the games like NFS Hot Pursuit, MC3, etc but launchers of that games are not downloading files while i played these games on my Galaxy S i mean same setup and i copied all setups and installed on Xperia P but its not working....Could anybody fix my problem plzz??? !!

• 2012-11-16 17:11
  • 6P$2

been using this phone for the past week.. Excellent screen ! Trust me on this, you wont get a better screen in another phones. The Sony white magic technology really makes it happen ! I have kept my brightness to zero and still it's so much better than any other phones display. Plays high graphic games too. 1 gb ram and a dual core processor does the job efficiently.. running more than 1 application without any lags. Sound quality is good on the earphones. But not that great on the speaker but manageable. About the battery life, yes the battery is not that great. Not enough for a phone which has a 4 inch display. I have to charge it twice a day but it's only because I am constantly chatting and playing games on the phones.. If only the battery life was great, it would have been awesome ! but I have installed Juice defender ultimate and it does improve your battery life. Also note that the first few days the battery will get over instantly. I dont know why this happens but after a week of using it I have seen an improvement in the battery life. I am running ICS on this phone and not problems till now. Very good phone.

• 2012-11-16 16:58
  • vbMn

did anyone know how to downgrade the xperia p from ics to gb? plz help me if you know.

• 2012-11-16 16:01
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Sri @ 2012-11-16 08:40 from MHxy - click to readI am using ICS on this phone, factory installed, I did not update my self and WiFi is working perfect. Even battery life is not bad at all. I have reduced back light and have activated extended standby mode.

• 2012-11-16 16:00
  • tt8K

Hi guys, this phone is cool. all of this phone are excellent. about the memory, 12 GB is enough for you. But there is something problem on this phone wich you must know. life battery is quite poor. you can realize, the screen is 4.0inch then the battery capacity just 1320Mah. you should prepare to buy power bank for this phone. thanks

• 2012-11-16 13:15
  • vfxa

I have a problem moving files thru Bluetooth - its either not detecting devices or even if detected it does not transfer files.

Also Its only 12 gb whereas it is expected to be 16 GB

• 2012-11-16 09:09
  • utdR

Any 1 have experience of juice defender android app for saving battery life???

• 2012-11-16 08:43
  • vGx3

> In reply to Mehedi-bd @ 2012-11-15 17:03 from uNVD - click to readWhich ICS version are you running. Are you not finding any issue with wifi while in ICS as there are reports of wifi not working by many users. Pls share your comment

• 2012-11-16 08:40
  • MHxy

What type of xperia its suitable for gamer?
please give me any suggestion..

• 2012-11-16 05:03
  • TSRx
Total of 7069 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.