Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

> In reply to Lolistico @ 2012-11-08 20:43 from Pbx7 - click to readEither of the two is good. I have P, but it seems that there's a bug on the update. That's according to some user comment here. While on Sola comments there were all positive after update.

• 2012-11-12 02:03
  • vxrD

> In reply to cholo @ 2012-11-10 14:06 from v0qG - click to readWait for more detailed review..

• 2012-11-12 01:49
  • vxrD

> In reply to m@xym @ 2012-11-10 21:05 from pr06 - click to readActually its very easy to contact sony's costumer service via email. I was actually surprised when I ask them info about my previous then in just 1 day I already have a reply. Just take note when you're going to contact costumer service you should be candid about your request, in that way they will be more willing to help you about your concerns.

• 2012-11-12 01:13
  • vxrD

> In reply to Soyam @ 2012-11-11 22:08 from fBhm - click to readI have the red one, and I got to admit, it has the beauty and strong feelings
The silver one have the elegance and solid feels
It's your own preference whether you like the beauty or elegance

• 2012-11-12 00:54
  • wr4x

I am going ti buy this phone so just help me decide which colour should I buy?Red or Silver?
Regards

• 2012-11-11 22:08
  • fBhm

This phone is awesome with the specs and cheap price tag! To get the best out of this phone just root it and remove those useless Sony bloatwares and apps! Use taskkiller like ES taskmanger. For those who are having laggy gaming experience please have a look at Ram Manager Pro app on Google Play. By using this tweaks my phone doesn't lag at all!

• 2012-11-11 20:39
  • uNVK

hey guys i am experiencing a problem,although my phone has a lot battery but still at the icon at the top it shows 1% battery.
any solutions guys plz....?

• 2012-11-11 19:30
  • utkZ

any solutions guys plz....?

• 2012-11-11 19:29
  • utkZ

How it is possible to extend the battery life on sony Xperia P? I just buy it one week ago,i have made the charging 3 times and the battery stay just one day??? I did not use that much the internet or ather app.

• 2012-11-11 14:12
  • MMZ4

> In reply to Laleh @ 2012-11-07 14:48 from ptRZ - click to readdude whats your opinion about this phone especially about battery back up??

• 2012-11-11 13:38
  • uuCY

this is good phone

• 2012-11-11 11:59
  • fkAP

This xperia P has ear speaker problem..a very faint sound.

• 2012-11-11 10:44
  • 0BSW

> In reply to Prijin @ 2012-11-07 09:44 from Mygw - click to readTry updating your phone to ics

• 2012-11-11 09:39
  • fCMq

awesome!!!!but my xp is taking 2.5-3 hours to charge...what should i do for shorten the time in a safe way.,im in GB..thanks in advance..

• 2012-11-11 03:16
  • fxHc

Can someone help me plss .,my xperia p when it is in its desktop or the home, when I want to see all the widgets in one (they are like floating in my screen) wallpaper. They are not floating now only gives me blank.. Pls helg tnx!

• 2012-11-11 02:02
  • Rxjh

Hi guys! I'm experiencing a minor bug on the ICS firmware.. I don't hear any ringtone\notification sound when I'm receiving messages, facebook and twitter updates..I already uninstalled viber, SUS, repaired and I already did almost everything.. My phone is up to date... what should I do? O_O

• 2012-11-10 22:24
  • PEHG

* I asked them!

• 2012-11-10 21:40
  • n}PJ

Yes, I ask their support!

• 2012-11-10 21:37
  • n}PJ

> In reply to ! @ 2012-11-10 20:36 from n}PJ - click to readDo you have some proof of that what "Sony told You"?

Any manufacturer who use Gorilla Glass or Dragon Trail proudly list it in specifications, and Sony didn't do it, so it's safe to assume they use some kind of hardened mineral glass.

• 2012-11-10 21:05
  • pr06

Do you want to say that Sony lied to me, when they are saying that this model comes with Gorilla Glass?

• 2012-11-10 20:36
  • n}PJ
Total of 6995 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.