Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.4

> In reply to SYH @ 2012-11-20 16:54 from K63q - click to readJust go to the wifi setting and off the sleep mode of wifi

• 2012-11-21 12:44
  • Tr0r

> In reply to Nella @ 2012-11-10 22:24 from PEHG - click to readI'm experiencing the same problem..what should I do??

• 2012-11-21 08:48
  • rKdC

The notification ringtone in my Xperia p automatically switches off after a few messages have been received and it only vibrates thereafter...Can someone please tell me what is the possible reason behind it??

• 2012-11-21 08:43
  • rKdC

> In reply to lychie @ 2012-11-21 05:13 from wHrS - click to readInstall PC companion.
Connect your mobile to PC via USB Cable and run PC companion.
Check if it shows any update available.
Follow the onscreen steps EXACTLY as instructed.

• 2012-11-21 07:34
  • 9D1W

Hi everyone! How can I upgrade my XPERIA P to ICS through PC companion? Please help me. Thank you in advance. :)

• 2012-11-21 05:13
  • wHrS

patience is virtue.. after i upgrade my xp to ics i face d same problem also with wifi issue, i re updated it many times specifically 3 times. i reupdate it with pc companion and also in SUS.. but Im failing everytime i reupdate my xp..but last time i reupdate it, but first i do the factory data reset. before reupdating in SUS. and then it is... it will work your wifi properly..

• 2012-11-21 00:21
  • t7Xi

Heavy usage is when you play some intensive 3D game for a couple of hours, or surf the web for 3-4 hours. Currently there is no mid-range smartphone that could provide 24 hours of heavy usage.

As I already said, I also use HTC One S with larger battery (1600 mAh) but it doesn't last longer then Xperia P battery.

• 2012-11-20 18:05
  • xqxm

> In reply to save @ 2012-11-20 13:03 from UD}x - click to readwhich problem ?? do tell me .. i felling my wifi lost connection after 5 min :/ .. how to solve problem ???

• 2012-11-20 16:54
  • K63q

> In reply to roshi @ 2012-11-20 14:21 from KcP6 - click to readi got mine yesterday too .. but it last 4 hour after heavy use :( ... how can ur phone last 24 hour :O ..

• 2012-11-20 16:50
  • K63q

> In reply to save @ 2012-11-20 13:03 from UD}x - click to readSri told me that i need to do first d fctory data reset and then reupdated to SUS. And then my wifi works perfectly.

• 2012-11-20 15:19
  • t7Xi

I got Sony Xperia P yesterday n there is no battery pblm it lasts more than 24 hours even with heavy usage

• 2012-11-20 14:21
  • KcP6

> In reply to phoebe @ 2012-11-20 09:42 from P@dH - click to readIt's not the screen glass that is scratched, but the shatter proof foil on top of the glass.

You can remove the foil (takes some patience), look for the info on xda-developers or Sony-forum.

• 2012-11-20 13:42
  • 0vS@

> In reply to julee @ 2012-11-20 12:04 from t7Xi - click to readhow did you solve it dude?

• 2012-11-20 13:03
  • UD}x

i have a high expectation for the scratch resistant glass and yet you disappoint me,

• 2012-11-20 12:38
  • uSN$

Haha. Now i fixed my wifi problem.

• 2012-11-20 12:04
  • t7Xi

xperiap said to be as scratch resistant glass, not true,!!!cause i only purchase my phone 2 weeks ago and I take good care of it and wet it has a scratch, how can I remove taht scratch!!!

• 2012-11-20 09:42
  • P@dH

Does it have gorilla glass screen ?

• 2012-11-20 07:21
  • MfxH
  • A not-so heavy user
  • Rating0

I never was a phone gamer (I had some gaming consoles for that), I only play on my phone when I'm bored and my ps3 is out of reach (ex. Im away from home, etc.). Most of my texts and calls are to my girlfriend. I only browse the web for maybe, youtube or some leisure research (my hobby) because I never was an active facebook or a twitter user. I also check my email on my laptop most of the time, so no mail synching for me. I listen to music when I go to work (around 1 hour), when I go home (an hour and a half maybe) and before I go to sleep (around 30 minutes). I may watch a movie or two every week on my phone.

So how long will the battery last for me guys?
-30 texts per day
-20 minutes of calls pe day
-30 minutes of gaming per day
-1.5 hours of web browsing per day
-3 hours of music per day
-an occasional movie or two per week

I am planning on buying this phone because the Xperia S and the Xperia TX are too big for me, and the size of the Xperia P is just right. My only concern is the battery life, but I am not really a heavy user. So would it last me a day guys? Or more? Thank you very much!

• 2012-11-20 06:43
  • 2AtF

I just bought sony xperia p and when I watching youtube with HQ mode the video is blur like already scale it make it can see pixel . How to no to scale the video or what setting .. pls help ty

• 2012-11-20 05:39
  • tVnu
Total of 7150 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.