Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

change ur wifi mode b\g\n to b\g ur wifi

• 2012-11-18 18:16
  • uZa{

> In reply to julee @ 2012-11-18 13:41 from t7Xi - click to readHi you dont have to worry and even i was worried about wifi problem before updating to ICS. I have no problem with wifi after updating and i did it this way and you may also try the same procedure. Use SUS to update to ICS and select Factory Reset and Update option in SUS. Everything will work fine. Give it a try.

• 2012-11-18 17:38
  • utYJ

> In reply to dreamchild @ 2012-11-18 08:50 from fuNc - click to readplease paste the link you referred for rooting..i have unlocked the bootloader..dont know what to do next..
thanks in advance...

• 2012-11-18 15:32
  • PUhi

> In reply to Akshat S @ 2012-11-17 22:02 from v{PG - click to readAs far as my experience with calls and heavy messaging, a few minutes of wifi browsing/play store exploring, and an hour of games playing. My battery lasts for 2 days. I disabled auto-sync, facebook integration and remove weather and social media feeds widgets.

• 2012-11-18 13:45
  • 6Qqd

till now im facing problem with my wifi connection after i upgrade it ics , im so dissapointed. i want to downgrade my xperia p to gb.. or wait until the this will be upgrade to jb.

• 2012-11-18 13:41
  • t7Xi

this phone is supported the usb otg so is this phone capable in using a broadband stick? can i use a broadband stick in the usb otg?

• 2012-11-18 13:38
  • t7Xi

This is great phone, butterly smooth with ICS update. Battery performance is good, remove stock widgets like weather widgets etc. they sucks battry, also disable facebook integration and auto sync etc.
I love this phone, this is best product in mid-range smart phones.

• 2012-11-18 13:30
  • 6Qqd

I have a sony P it's excellent.Buy it without any dobt
But I have a question:
I've diverted another line to my phone.
when I receive a call I can not find out if it's form main line or diverted one, is there any setting to show the receiving income call?
thank you to help me.

• 2012-11-18 12:20
  • TuFx

> In reply to Justin @ 2012-11-16 16:58 from vbMn - click to readHow to improve the battery perfomance of this phone??? Pls help me out

• 2012-11-18 12:12
  • X}tP

> In reply to Bane @ 2012-11-17 15:01 from LHea - click to readthanx a lot .sony / sony ericsson phone are better than samsung in midrange section.but battery capacity is less . I currently using nokia E5.want to get a midrange android phone for long browsing and with awesome music. But tired of searching... Any suggestion pls .

• 2012-11-18 10:40
  • uNVD

Got this baby last week. I got ICS out of the box. I unlocked and rooted the device with ease. Its an awesome phone. Very light for its size. Battery doesn't drain at all when its on standby and battery performance generally improves with usage. Fast CPU and GPU so there's absolutely no lag. Its also got enough memory for an intensive user so multitasking is a breeze. Plus the camera's very good. Awesome phone!

• 2012-11-18 08:50
  • fuNc

> In reply to Pudding @ 2012-11-17 17:18 from JARn - click to readi bot this phone few day back.... phone is excellent.but gallery some times doesnt respond n u gotta reset it again n again... bad option just incase ur data is huge

• 2012-11-18 07:10
  • utPH

> In reply to din ahmad @ 2012-11-15 09:56 from PS6s - click to readI am planning to buy Xperia P,
my basic usage is only Calls, SMS, Whatspp and listening music (2 hours max).
browsing very rarely, just 10 mins in a day.
not much.
Will the battery still go off, quickly, or does it go off if u are gaming consistantly and browsing for an hour ??

• 2012-11-17 22:02
  • v{PG

Hey guys :) Im gonna buy this phone in the next few days so if there is anything i should watch out for expect the battery life (anything wrong with the phone) please tell me tnx :) the other option is sola and the price difference here is 45

• 2012-11-17 17:18
  • JARn

how to make a vedio call using 3g network.....
plz give me suggestion........

• 2012-11-17 16:24
  • wdMJ

ZD box.. best application for killing apps and transferring apps to sd..

• 2012-11-17 15:11
  • vbyn

> In reply to www @ 2012-11-17 13:21 from uNVC - click to readHi, I own Xperia P (with ICS), and I think this phone will not fulfill your demands. In my case it is capable of roughly 4 - 4.5 hours of screen time (browsing, gaming..) and I'm pretty happy with that. Also music player does not consume much energy, and the sound is amazing. On the other hand I really can't think of any other (mid-range) phone that will suite your needs. Good luck mate;)

• 2012-11-17 15:01
  • LHea

> In reply to Uk @ 2012-11-17 05:45 from 32W2 - click to readi was intended to buy Xperia P . But the poor battery backup issue ( user comments ) halted me to buy . I use internet ( 2G ) 6 hrs / day.music 2 hrs / day. No voice call / day . Is it possible with P . Pls guide me . Thanx

• 2012-11-17 13:21
  • uNVC

What about the voice phone calls and music .... ??

• 2012-11-17 11:11
  • 9xHH

I uninstall google play and now I can't open it plz help me what can I do now

• 2012-11-17 10:32
  • P%%w
Total of 7110 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.