Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.5
7.4
7.3

how to open light on touch bar.......>>>>

• 2012-11-05 18:04
  • 2CdA

Thanks a lot to Paul, Pvp, Anonymous ans DOC!!

I have one more question: Does Sony phones have "Text Reflow" effect as in HTC phones? I am planning to shift from HTC WFS to Xperia P. My WFS has text reflow effect which is very help full for reading websites when zommed in, it actually fits the text in such a way that you don't need to pan in horizontal direction... Thanks in advance for replies.

• 2012-11-05 15:21
  • PVed

> In reply to DOC @ 2012-11-03 10:37 from KIp@ - click to readThanks a lot.

• 2012-11-05 15:04
  • PVed

i have a problem.. when im using my wifi connectivity, im using the free wifi in mcdonalds. i cant connect , even the wifi is open, some of the customers can connect to the wifi connection. theyre using galaxy y.. why ? what do you think is the problem? :(( plzz help .!

• 2012-11-05 14:48
  • t7Xr

> In reply to enyhl @ 2012-11-05 10:14 from v0qx - click to readGo to settings, in wireless and data click more, click on mobile network then network mode. Then choose gsm only.

• 2012-11-05 13:26
  • t7XH

> In reply to PAUL @ 2012-11-05 06:08 from vxrD - click to readHello its a shatterproof sheet. Its not really a screen protector because my friends phone has scratches, but then again he puts it in his pocket with his keys and everything. Mine doesn't have any scratches but I hate it, it collects dusts and oils easily and I prefer a matte screen protector. You can remove it and place a different one. The only thing that's stoping me from doing so is because I suck at applying screen protectors lol.

• 2012-11-05 13:21
  • t7XH

> In reply to sun @ 2012-11-04 18:50 from rKHG - click to readWhy r u trying n8 earpiece?? P's earpiece is either same or better than N8's..May b u didn't get the real earpiece.And my P sounds awesome,may b better than my dad's N8...

• 2012-11-05 11:32
  • K2Fx

how to open gprs on sony xperia P????

• 2012-11-05 10:14
  • v0qx

I'm using this phone for about two weeks and using Airtel sim.Sometime there is no network in my phone.I do turn off my mobile for getting signal.What is the problem and give me the solution guys......

• 2012-11-05 06:26
  • U@cK

I have few more question to ask.
If you look closely to the earpiece you will notice that there's like a thin film covering the entire suface of the glass. Is it removeble? or what is it? is it scratch proof too? Do i need another screen protector?

• 2012-11-05 06:08
  • vxrD

> In reply to rahul09 @ 2012-11-05 04:04 from 2@1F - click to readThanks, looks like i didn't checked the setting. My fault. Now im 100% satisfied xperia user +1. Yeah cheers.

• 2012-11-05 05:40
  • vxrD

I want to buy a new phone.. I really really like samsung phones but upon reviewing the specs of sony and samsung.. I think its better to buy Sony Xperia than samsung when it comes to specs, features and hardwares.. I like this phone.. its worth 17000... buy now pay later... maybe the only thing lacking to this phone is the card slot.

• 2012-11-05 05:28
  • thab

> In reply to PAUL @ 2012-11-05 03:13 from vxrD - click to readyes the swype is present in this phone.I like it a lot.. and it updates its dictionary with the words you type manually without swyping in language other than your phone language..so that they can be used later..

• 2012-11-05 04:04
  • 2@1F

Is swype available on ICS update? I love the swype function on my previous xperia, its one reason that i bought this phone but i didn't have swype.

• 2012-11-05 03:13
  • vxrD

May I ask everyone? This product camera speed so fast same iphone or slow same same galaxy S. Because I see it so nice and want to but it. Buy I don't know a camera speed fast or slow. Please everyone can give me some opinion. Thanks

• 2012-11-05 03:12
  • tRVg

thank you kc and nicky for the reply, it really helped me:)

according to sonymobile.com, their answer to the question CAN I BUY A SPARE BATTERY?:
Your phone comes with an embedded battery, and the battery can only be replaced by a repair centre

for those who want to clarify their concerns, you can browse www.sonymobile.com

• 2012-11-05 01:16
  • vpY2
  • F

> In reply to imran @ 2012-11-04 13:02 from nTpk - click to readthe white magic .. kill the xperia p 's battery

• 2012-11-04 21:48
  • fvSM

I want it badly :) Maybe It will be my Christmas Present :)

• 2012-11-04 21:01
  • 3cYB

> In reply to Simon @ 2012-11-04 17:00 from KIqC - click to readhow about the battery are facing any problem?

• 2012-11-04 20:07
  • utP6
Total of 6921 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.