Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

10019617

7.6
7.5
7.3

> In reply to Sony-HATER @ 2012-08-07 01:32 from Sk@0 - click to read16 GB should be much more than enough for any normal user. no one carries so much data in mobile when there is option of Cloud storage available !
Battery may look small on papers, but its OK for normal use. I am still reviewing battery back up.
The capacitive touch screen is much beyond expectation. Its a very nice touch phone.
Totally Incorrect review by you.

• 2012-08-07 15:22
  • 9D1W

I am a reguler Sony erricson user in my famile everybody is having this brand. There are 14 phones of this brand in my family but it tym I m really very unhappy with this phone which I had few days before. It is have pathatic hanging problem and its transperant part also having the problem there.. And for this I visited today only the service center they clearly refuse to help me by saying that sir this is self damage problem but it is not so. So my advice to everyone please do not by this phone me also jumping to some other brand. If any Sony employee is reading my comment then mail me on prvn911@gmail.com I will tell you how much unhappy I am.

• 2012-08-07 12:05
  • fCN8

i tried to update my phone by sony update service and also pc companion but both times my pc(dual core) is getting hanged(at the moment of update) other times both the pc companion and sus are working fine.Why is it happening?This is really annoying.

• 2012-08-07 09:59
  • K2IK

> In reply to turjo @ 2012-08-07 09:03 from u7YG - click to readSame here, close to 3 weeks, and no issues what so ever, Have played riptide GP, Shadowgun, Dead space and no lags at all. Super smooth and fast. Camera is great as well. Looks wise, probably the best looking phone.

• 2012-08-07 09:12
  • w4wX

> In reply to crisen @ 2012-08-06 00:53 from nCHI - click to readturn off unnecessary apps and use white magic with power saver mode

• 2012-08-07 09:05
  • u7YG

i have been using this phone for 3weeks and haven't found any lag at all..absolutely great phone with impressive touch and nice looks..the aluminium unibody feels premium.sony did a great job.hope ics will be better

• 2012-08-07 09:03
  • u7YG

how to update andriode versoin ?

• 2012-08-07 05:41
  • ut$u

Not that it makes much trouble for bteria! buy is another of 2430 mah pal model that is compatible and ready, it lasts a day and a half giving hard!

• 2012-08-07 03:05
  • LCIZ

No MICRO SD CARD SLOT? 1305 mAH battery? Terrible Touch sensitive buttons.
I think there are not enough Hi-Tech workers around and that is why all noobs works on Sony Mobile.
Completely weird, nosence!
16 gb internal memory and no microSD card...
Do a favor for yourself, choose another brand except HTC.

• 2012-08-07 01:32
  • Sk@0
  • F

I Purchased It This August, Apart From Battery Stamina, I Didn't Discovered Any Other Problems.
And I Also Got 50GB DropBOX Space.

I Found Camera, Display, Its Touch Screen To Be Excellent.

• 2012-08-06 20:29
  • vI7T

> In reply to TanmayD @ 2012-08-06 13:29 from u1JH - click to readYou're going to love this!
ICS Upgrade for Xperia P will be here between 19th 25th Aug 12!!

• 2012-08-06 17:57
  • uwZe

> In reply to crisen @ 2012-08-06 01:01 from nCHI - click to readis AVG better or netqin

• 2012-08-06 16:45
  • U{vn

what do i buy? xperia p or sola?? i saw many people commenting on it low ear volume while calling...plz guys suggest d best amongst these 2...n what abt camera?? which is better??

• 2012-08-06 15:40
  • YM0V

When the official update of ICS will be available in the xperia P...???
and this phone has micro sim support only...???
should i go with it???
or to wait for ICS update???
m confused pls tell me abt update...

• 2012-08-06 13:29
  • u1JH

just bought for me by my son sharad,feels nice to have it. Worth buying,,,only battery life not comparable to my E-6 Nokia

• 2012-08-06 10:56
  • bCb0

Pls never have a thought of buying this Xperia P . i got this Phone on 1 St June 2012, soon when its released . Worst Ever phone i have ever used. being already a iPhone User , need a change and got this phone.
everything Sucks. Hangs most often touch is waste.
only thing good is Display and camera.
pls dont buy this phone and waste ur money. :(

• 2012-08-06 07:08
  • KAyg

> In reply to Dawood A @ 2012-08-05 13:50 from rK3u - click to readuse the AVG and uninstall the mcaffee

• 2012-08-06 01:01
  • nCHI

> In reply to Pantho @ 2012-08-05 15:26 from K2Fh - click to readdont use pc companion download the SUS (Sony Update Service) you holding the volume key down while inserting the usb to your pc so it will connect properly. hold while inserting ok.

• 2012-08-06 00:59
  • nCHI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-05 18:37 from N9@T - click to readwhite magic technology is helping you to see the screen clarly outside or inside for example you are outside in sunlight its very difficult to see your screen but in white magic technology you will see it clearly, watch on you tube.

• 2012-08-06 00:56
  • nCHI

i love xperia P i just dont know how to save the battery so it will last help me pls.

• 2012-08-06 00:53
  • nCHI
Total of 6995 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.