Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

> In reply to picoolo @ 2012-08-20 10:38 from 3WPQ - click to readIt's given in the manual dude.Use Sony IM-820 HDMI cable.

• 2012-08-20 10:47
  • vb$X

does anyone have answer about connecting xperia to a TV with a usb cable ?!
Thank you !

• 2012-08-20 10:38
  • 3WPQ

> In reply to abhi. . @ 2012-08-19 23:02 from fCSg - click to readdude can u let me know how to update to 4.0 ics i cant figure it out

• 2012-08-20 08:49
  • iWDS

can anyone please let me know how to upgrade to ics 4.0 , i would really appriciate it thanks

• 2012-08-20 08:43
  • iWDS

Can any body help
How to enable internet connection while raoming in Xperia P
I have aircel prepaid connection and I am unable to connect net as soon as I have moved in to roaming also not able to make calls(although i am able to recieve calls and send/recieve msgs)
any thing in settings that needs to be checked ... please suggest
(I have sufficient balance)

• 2012-08-20 07:29
  • uuL6

> In reply to inzi @ 2012-08-20 00:00 from K2Gu - click to readModerate use of surfing n lstng music. . .gaming n othr app wil give u 20-22 hr bck up. . .else depend on user to user. . .

• 2012-08-20 06:52
  • fC@A

• 2012-08-20 06:51
  • fC@A

Is ICS really great to XPERIA P? What the advantages and disadvantages of upgrading Gingerbread to ICS?

• 2012-08-20 04:47
  • wHrS

xperia p is the best phone I had ever. camera is amazing.. sounds are outstanding specially when played through earphones. no laggs and very stylish. i'm also satisfied with battery life. just follow the tips on how to save the battery life and u won't have any problem.. i'm just waiting for the ics update I hope it'll be available soon.. cheers guys!(:

• 2012-08-20 04:29
  • IWQX

can any one tell me about battery performance of xperia p in ICS???

• 2012-08-20 00:00
  • K2Gu

Ics update for xperia p is out. . .get ready for new action. . .no more lagging. . N great. .fast responding ui. . . Browser . .face recognition unlock system. . . N much more. . .check ur phone while connectng 2 pc companion. . .

• 2012-08-19 23:02
  • fCSg

> In reply to jacksonjacky @ 2012-08-19 15:13 from KS7y - click to readGo for p. . .itz awsm white magic technology. . Wil surprise u with itz new ics update. . . As per sony. . .itz xperia. p is build to be ics runing phone. . .

• 2012-08-19 22:58
  • fCSg

> In reply to jayaprakash b @ 2012-08-19 19:50 from ut}8 - click to readBro. . Itz ics update is out nw. . . Check ur phone while connectng to . . pc companion. .

• 2012-08-19 22:55
  • fCSg

sony xperia p os is still gb 2.3. whem isw 4.0 version will be upgraded?

• 2012-08-19 19:50
  • ut}8

Hello.I am about buy a mobile..but me still in dilemma between Sony xperia U and P.please let me know the best one.I cant use Sony xperia S,size is too big and its not handy.How about P..is it worth buying this mobile..any other mobile suggestion in this range...Please Help mee.

• 2012-08-19 15:13
  • KS7y

hi ....... have ordered the sony xperia p and am expecting the same by this month end. can anyone using the phone tell me whether you have used the 3d panorama of the camera or not. how good or bad is it. also wanted to know if the upgrade to ics 4.0 is already available in india.

• 2012-08-19 15:13
  • tt1I

never ever buy sony xperia p or its products...as they have cheated me

• 2012-08-19 14:48
  • P$b}

Since some of you updated to 4.0 can you post a review of the ics on the xperia P?:) I am getting this phone next week and i want to see how's the android 4.0

• 2012-08-19 14:22
  • 3bmj

Just got the update to ICS/Android 4.0.4. The new battery save features a really great, the battery now is perfectly acceptable.

I use the camera in 16x9 = 6MP and the pictures with good light are very good. The night pictures get a bit of posterization.

Great phone, am very happy with it.

Note that because the screen is a bit tall, you might have difficulties in using it with just one hand, specially when you try to access the status bar on top.

• 2012-08-19 13:38
  • 0BXp

hi i own xperia p as well, when i check update centre, it says my phone is upto date, it is still running on gingerbread,

many people from india confirmed that they got the update, what about my phone???? is there any problem with this phone as it shows no update for me

• 2012-08-19 10:31
  • t}gm
Total of 7151 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.