Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.4

> In reply to jayaprakash b @ 2012-08-19 19:50 from ut}8 - click to readBro. . Itz ics update is out nw. . . Check ur phone while connectng to . . pc companion. .

• 2012-08-19 22:55
  • fCSg

sony xperia p os is still gb 2.3. whem isw 4.0 version will be upgraded?

• 2012-08-19 19:50
  • ut}8

Hello.I am about buy a mobile..but me still in dilemma between Sony xperia U and P.please let me know the best one.I cant use Sony xperia S,size is too big and its not handy.How about P..is it worth buying this mobile..any other mobile suggestion in this range...Please Help mee.

• 2012-08-19 15:13
  • KS7y

hi ....... have ordered the sony xperia p and am expecting the same by this month end. can anyone using the phone tell me whether you have used the 3d panorama of the camera or not. how good or bad is it. also wanted to know if the upgrade to ics 4.0 is already available in india.

• 2012-08-19 15:13
  • tt1I

never ever buy sony xperia p or its products...as they have cheated me

• 2012-08-19 14:48
  • P$b}

Since some of you updated to 4.0 can you post a review of the ics on the xperia P?:) I am getting this phone next week and i want to see how's the android 4.0

• 2012-08-19 14:22
  • 3bmj

Just got the update to ICS/Android 4.0.4. The new battery save features a really great, the battery now is perfectly acceptable.

I use the camera in 16x9 = 6MP and the pictures with good light are very good. The night pictures get a bit of posterization.

Great phone, am very happy with it.

Note that because the screen is a bit tall, you might have difficulties in using it with just one hand, specially when you try to access the status bar on top.

• 2012-08-19 13:38
  • 0BXp

hi i own xperia p as well, when i check update centre, it says my phone is upto date, it is still running on gingerbread,

many people from india confirmed that they got the update, what about my phone???? is there any problem with this phone as it shows no update for me

• 2012-08-19 10:31
  • t}gm

I have one problem with sony xperia p.I have downloaded almost 75 apps from the market or from internet which have occupied almost 7 menu pages.Whenever i click on menu button i have to swipe 7 times to access last menu page.How should i access last menu page directly with single touch?Anyone know the answer?

• 2012-08-19 10:29
  • vb$k

I use to have nokia X6 16 gb which was a good phone...with a usb cable I have use it like a mass storage device...and easely i use to connected it with a tv trough the same usb cable . Connecting my nokia in this way have allowed me to use a tv remote for searching files on the phone...I find it wery usefull !
Now I have xperia P but when I connect my phone with usb cable to a tv ,tv does not recognize it like a usb mass memory ?
question is : can I connect my xperia P to a tv with usb cable and use it like a mass memory -without using a HDMI c.?!

• 2012-08-19 08:25
  • 3iH}

hey is there still problem of depth grip in experia p even after updating the version to ics. plzz reply coz i wanna buy ths cell if theres exit ths problem thn go for some diffrent cell phone plzz rly.

• 2012-08-19 07:29
  • utkR

> In reply to lychie @ 2012-08-19 04:45 from wHrS - click to readhi lychie,

xperia is an awesome phone, the camera is of good quality pictures are crystal clear and it takes beautiful shots in secs with auto focus.

battery back up is not that bad, it depends on how u use the phone, try to turn off WiFi Bluetooth and other apps when u don't use them, when u r going out for a long distance avoid live wall papers, switch off us mobile every day for 5 mins, whenever u want to change profile u don't have to waste time as well use the NFC tag and manage us profile according to ur need.

using xperia p is really easy, its just like an computer, every thing is in front screen u just need to access them.

u being a lady u can go for red its slim and sexy, it emotes feminism lot, am sure it will go with ur dress and accessories, second choice would be black one.

• 2012-08-19 07:08
  • U@K7

Does 8MP cam of XPERIA P takes a good photos? I am going to buy XPERIA P this week. Please give me more feedback about this phone. About the quality of camera/video, sounds/speaker, the lags, smoothness, etc.

And how about the battery life? How long it will last? Hours? Days?

Which color is cool/great for a lady like me? Red, black or silver XPERIA P? Please help me to choose. :)

Why some of them here says that the XPERIA P has a lags, the camera wasn't good, etc. But some other says it's a good phone and it has a better features. It is same XPERIA P! Does it depends in a unit?

Please reply me as soon as possible. Your suggestion will do appreciate. Thank you in advance! :)

• 2012-08-19 04:45

• 2012-08-19 04:38

• 2012-08-19 04:27
  • wHrS

And how about the battery life? How long it will last? Hours? Days?

• 2012-08-19 03:59

• 2012-08-19 03:53
  • wHrS

> In reply to RatedR @ 2012-08-18 17:07 from KcPh - click to readOver All The Handset Is Good, Apart From Camera, Battery & 2.3 OS (Ginger Bread). It Is Said That The Update (4.0.1) Will Be On Air, Not Yet Released.... :-(

As For The Camera, There Is More Noise In The Photos & They Are Over-Saturated.

• 2012-08-18 21:08
  • vIhj

The new ice cream sandwich (ics) is superb...... Comparing to Samsung galaxy s2 ics...... Xperia p ics 99% is awesome :-) thanks for Sony & gsmarena :-)

• 2012-08-18 20:04
  • U{Fd

Can any one tell me the Battery Life of Sony Xperia P ...! and also the hands on Experience ....!!

• 2012-08-18 17:07
  • KcPh
Total of 7139 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.